It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing NDE, Pilot Bi-Locates and Creates Reality Out of Thin Air!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
But the thing is: we are shifting through parallel realities RIGHT NOW :.....BILLIONS of times per second...Every one...And we are certainly not switching through the same worlds ...

The only reason why you don´t recognizance this is because the parallel realities are very similar to each other..You can change that if you want...

He did the same as we do ...He switched through parallel realities and at a certain point he switched through a reality which merged with another one..

This is one of the effects of the frequencies getting higher...That things happen which are not "physical explainable" in our 3 D/4D mindset.

I love it

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau
But the thing is: we are shifting through parallel realities RIGHT NOW :.....BILLIONS of times per second...Every one...And we are certainly not switching through the same worlds ...

The only reason why you don´t recognizance this is because the parallel realities are very similar to each other..You can change that if you want...

He did the same as we do ...He switched through parallel realities and at a certain point he switched through a reality which merged with another one..

This is one of the effects of the frequencies getting higher...That things happen which are not "physical explainable" in our 3 D/4D mindset.

I love it

can you talk more about they frequency rising and how we can control it?

GS

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

were you banned? Are you gone?

Raise your frequency by always doing what excites you and what does not harm others.

Excitement is a complete kit. Reality will support you always. In good and in bad thoughts. It can only function as a mirror of your state. So try to "talk, feel, do " yourself in a good state.

You dont have to plan everything. Physical mind is only designet to perceive what is HAPPENING..not to plan HOW something WILL happen. So be as open and in flow as you can. The rest will follow.

If you want to know something which you can not find out in the internet or with the help of family/friends/people you know..: ASK the universe/god/THEABsolute/nothingness/source/Now/Existence for an answer..Focus for a few minutes on it and let it utterly go.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Was just about to reply to GeminiSky when I noticed they are no longer a member.

Apparently GeminiSky was banned at some point today - or he deleted his account on purpose.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I first saw this NDE report months ago when it first came online and was posted to Youtube and NDERF.org. Its one of the more intriguing cases out there.

It doesn't look like he manifested paper towels, but if this actually happened then the blood on the paper towels would have to have been manifested somehow.

Since some type of medical board had a label for this and called it a "bi-location" experience I've wondered if organized medicine now thinks we do have some type of spirit/psychic force and if they do why do they not publish papers on the theories they're coming up with now?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Fascinating account - thanks for posting it.

I have to admit, that figure in the background creeped me out the whole time, though...
Was that just a person standing there?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Yep also had he slow motion, time dilation moment as well as I headed towards 10 cars that were stopped and I was doing 60+ miles an hr. I managed to navigate through the cars because of this and came out without touching another car, my friend in the passenger seat was amazed I was able to do it but honestly without that slow motion I probably wouldn't have been able to.
I was having an out of body experience which I've had several times throughout my life so am familiar with the sensations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join