It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were there Chemtrails in 1776? Apparently So.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Were there Chemtrails in 1776? Apparently so.

It looks like even Hollywood isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

Season 1 Episode 4 of "Turn" at the 37:20 mark.

Interestingly, the series is American History at its finest. Remember the fight for Freedom?

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Were there Chemtrails in 1776? Apparently so.

It looks like even Hollywood isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

Season 1 Episode 4 of "Turn" at the 37:20 mark.

Interestingly, the series is American History at its finest. Remember the fight for Freedom?

Peace

Pesky ancient alien jets........

2nd

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Probably a few vimanas still flying back then.

edit on 28-4-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I take it this is a blatant "oops" in production noticing those little details?

One of my favorite war series was called Tour Of Duty from the 80's. Great series about Vietnam and you'd almost think they filmed it somewhere in that area of the world. At least until you caught the shots with the giant 'erector set' towers for the high tension lines running over the hills outside locations in California.

Isn't it a bummer when period shows or movies don't pay attention to period details?
edit on 28-4-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I take it this is a blatant "oops" in production noticing those little details? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course!

Unless....

Peace

edit on 28-4-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

Isn't it a bummer when period shows or movies don't pay attention to period details?

There is a truly horrible made for SyFy channel movie, Zombie Apocalypse, that is so bad it is actually good. It has Ving Rhames and pretty much nobody else recognizeable in it. Anyway, in most of the indoor shop scenes, with them alternating between fighting zombies inside the shop and keeping them from getting in through the door, you can see people carrying on about their business through the windows. It's hilarious, 6 rabid zombies clawing at a door and 20 yards behind them is a lady and her child, carrying Macy's shopping bags, calming strolling across the street.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

There is a truly horrible made for SyFy channel movie, Zombie Apocalypse, that is so bad it is actually good. It has Ving Rhames and pretty much nobody else recognizeable in it. Anyway, in most of the indoor shop scenes, with them alternating between fighting zombies inside the shop and keeping them from getting in through the door, you can see people carrying on about their business through the windows. It's hilarious, 6 rabid zombies clawing at a door and 20 yards behind them is a lady and her child, carrying Macy's shopping bags, calming strolling across the street.

I remember a "24" episode with a cameraman actually in the scene. No low budget there.

ETA:

Found
it!

Peace
edit on 28-4-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
best one ever!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I wish I could find the website now, but a long time ago there was a mistakes & easter eggs site that chronicled a ton of those. It's amazing how many post-apocalyptic or old western movies have "Winnebago seen on highway in the distance" scenes.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I wish I could find the website now, but a long time ago there was a mistakes & easter eggs site that chronicled a ton of those. It's amazing how many post-apocalyptic or old western movies have "Winnebago seen on highway in the distance" scenes.

www.moviemistakes.com...
this one maybe?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Kids and their toys. They all need to be taken behind the wood shed.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think it's the first Lord of the Rings, there's a scene where they're in the wilderness, all weary from riding, and in the background you see the dust cloud of a car going down the road.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Sorry kind of off topic but in full metal jacket, parts of the film were filmed in London on the grounds if Battersea power station. I swear I recall one or two shots in the film that has a few buildings from the London sky line. Oh and in top gun .. Yeah tom cruise was dog fighting with MiGs ... Yeh they couldn't of been more wrong

Edit: oh and after seeing Star Wars so many times I've never noticed the trooper hitting his head lol
edit on 29-4-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

You mean the MiG-38, that was an F-5?

Personally I like when he says, "We're taking them down the right side", and they go screaming by on the left (it might have been the left and they went by on the right, it's been awhile, but they were opposite of what he said).
edit on 4/29/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yup that's the one. My friends use to hate me when ever I watched that film with them. Im now told to shut up or im met with the response of 'yessss we know .. They arnt MiGs'

edit on 29-4-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I take it this is a blatant "oops" in production noticing those little details?

One of my favorite war series was called Tour Of Duty from the 80's. Great series about Vietnam and you'd almost think they filmed it somewhere in that area of the world. At least until you caught the shots with the giant 'erector set' towers for the high tension lines running over the hills outside locations in California.

I live in NM, and it is hilarious when all these different war movies use the NM desert as "Afghanistan" or "Iraq", and invariably they get a shot of the Sandia mountains in the background, which are very distinctive (You can see the mountain all the time in Breaking Bad). Kinda ruins it for me.

edit on 29-4-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If they remove contrails from films these days it's called "hiding chemtrails" and is part of the 'cover-up'.

If they leave them in it's "they're not even bothering to hide chemtrails".

No matter which way the cookie crumbles chemtrail theorists will forever see it their way.

When I showed a CT advocate some colour WWII footage of allied bombers over Europe leaving contrails he said "well they've had this technology for years" meaning that they were probably spraying as far back as then! I then said that there are also plenty of accounts of allied pilots seeing ME 262 contrails hours after those early jet aircraft had departed, to this my friend replied "WWII was a big false flag, and the Germans were probably chemtrailing too".

Sad but true.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Right? It's no wonder airlines have trouble staying profitable, what with all the extra tanks they have to install in all their airliners, carrying all the extra weight of the chemicals they have to spray. Adding yet another thing to the the pilots' workload.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

new topics

top topics

join