It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overnight trip to Brown Mountain North Carolina 3 May 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Have you heard about the Brown Mountain lights before? This is the first I've heard of them. And I lived in NC for ten years.

Neat story though...I guess you learn something new everyday. Is Robin Sage conducted near there? My memory escapes me at the moment. I think it is nearby.
edit on 28-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
In light of the latest AMA with the producer of the movie, Alien Abduction, I'm gonna head up to Brown Mountain, view the lights, and possibly camp out overnight. Anyone interested in coming and Denying Ignorance with me?

I expect about a billion others to take the trip as well.

ETA: I Didn't believe a word he said. Witnesses...Yes. Him...No.

YAY HollyWooD!

And before anyone asks...yes I watched it.

My opinion of course.

Peace

edit on 28-4-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I heard about them when I moved here back in 2001, was all about all the paranormal stuff in NC LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Well hell, I might just have to make a road trip. I'll bring the Budweiser!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Let me know by friday, i might even bring a small grill and rent out a campsite for the ATS gather

ETA: What I plan on doing is taking some short videos on site and posting them right on youtube as the night progresses, lets hope the lights show up for us!!
edit on 4/28/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
good luck! Hope you seee some things you cannot explain.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hope y'all ATSicans bring some probe resistant underoos. And remember, pictures or it didna ever happen. Except the probing, we will take your word for it..
Good luck , dont panic and dont forget to bring a towel. The aliens respect a human who carries a towel.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Be safe Homer.

Bring a printed map, don't rely on your vehicles GPS!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Give me more time, like September and I would gladly road trip down there. (It's a financial thing) I look forward to seeing you at the races though. Maybe a second trip to Brown Mountain, come fall?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

if youre coming up for it then definately!!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'm in TN. Let me see what I can come up with. We might caravan along. Pisgah national forest does permit handguns but I'm trying to ck if N.C. and the states we'd be passing through allow TN licensed carriers. We've got a couple camera's, a FLIR (don't really know why we'd need one but have it) along with some other equipment. Yep you could be a serial killer but so could I and I'm one hell of good shot. Message me details please.

edit on 28-4-2014 by Bachrk because: queen of edits

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Flagging for an update. Look forward to seeing if you capture anything while you're jacked up on Mountain Dew! hehe

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Now that you've made knowledge your trip public you can count on Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones showing up and either erasing your memory of what you've seen or letting the E.T.s know of your presence ahead of time.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmikDebris
if that does happen, who cares? We will still have a good time

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmikDebris

It's all good...

As long as you have your shades handy. They're not high-tech. They're just plain old sunglasses.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hey! I am in Asheville. You should check out Joshua P. Warren's page. www.joshuapwarren.com... I know he has done a lot of research there and if I remember correctly, there is also a shop near there where someone had an alien or something to that effect. It was so long ago I heard about that.

Yes, Hunger Games was filmed around here and in the Dupont State Forest.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
TN handgun carry permit reciprocity in N.C. is a go. SO I'll get with you no later than Wednesday afternoon with the yea or nay. We would be arriving Saturday morning and leaving Monday morning.

p.s. Bringing the dog too
edit on 28-4-2014 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Rainbow Shedders rock!
Go Homer......we might even spot one or two at The Gathering!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Holy cow, I'm going to be in the area this weekend! Would love to check this out!

Pladuim

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join