It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request: Move the Facebook ribbon to the Left side away from the scroll bar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Am I the only one having a problem with this?

Often times when i go to grab the scroll bar with my mouse i accidentally hit the Facebook link ribbon.. know it's not called a facebook ribbon but I dont know what else to call it.. You know.. that ribbon to the right that has links to Facebook and all the rest of the social places. There aint nothing going on over to the left side of our browsers so that would be a safe spot for it.

What do ya think?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

Agree. It's position is blocking the 'top' arrow button from view, so I have to use the scroll bar belonging to the browser, and that sometimes means clicking on that share bar thingee,

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yep, seems like common sense to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Think it started on the left but it caused problems with the comments and post of the users I believe.
Want to say it was mobile and tablet viewers especially.
On my phone or I would go find the og thread cause I think they tall about it in there

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It would then hide the avatars, especially for those of us who use a larger size to view ATS (I view it on 150 percent). Very bad idea imnho (at least for us who have the avatars up near the left side).

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I just wish there was a little x to close it out. It gets in the way and sometime moves to the middle of the screen when I'm trying to comment. I mainly use my iPhone on desktop setting.

edit on 29-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
put it at the bottom of the page

Oh, and remove that ridiculous poll that pops up before login that blocks the screen
Thanks
X

top topics

join