It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanuno and Israeli 'Free Speech'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Israel sets the standard and America will soon follow..thinking about giving an interview to a foreign press? Better Think again...Who knows what will happen...Times are a'changing!

In his own words, Mordechai Vanunu: Mordechai Vanunu

Israeli nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu was released from custody that evening, following his arrest in a dramatic and excessive show of force early Thursday morning, November 11, at St. George's Cathedral in East Jerusalem. He has been punished yet again, and placed under house arrest for seven days. His cell phones were returned to him, but he is still waiting for his laptop computers to be returned. Source

Spelling Error

[edit on 28-11-2004 by 00PS]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oops,

Please give us a more depth analysis of your take on the Mordechai Vanunu issue. It might help generate a better reponce to the topic you are posting.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Wanted to first present the information as for my views. Here goes. Thanks for the pointers FredT. I had asked FredT to help me understand how to make better posts here at ATS as I keep f***'n up...Cheers!

This man is Great...That's with a capital G. Anyone with the balls to defy the Israeli collaborators of death at the time has many many kootos in my book! Being young and Naive though he got caught...

Odly enough a woman was involved. Leads me to believe he was very idealistic and believed in values such as love, and thats where Mossad found his vulnerability. Snatched him up and he did his time. I only wish more information got out while he was on the inside. It seems now he's catching up to date with the world and the world wants to get all that he had in the past...

What a twist huh? So now the Israelis are having a hard time keeping him on the leash. I hope it get's harder and harder and I hope his personal safety will be safeguarded by the international community. Espeically in this time of history. A man who many many years ago was truly fighting against WMD should not be persucted by the 'righteous' powers that be who 'morally' oppose and wish to deter any other nation from developing them....

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Is this thread not interesting or do most people not know about Vanunu?? He was in the paper during the late summer when he was released from a high security israeli prison for whistleblowing the nukes they were building..

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The ATSNN story on his re arrest can be read here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have a lot of respect for Vanunu. He has said that he would like tro emigrate to Australia, but the Israeli forces won't let him near any embassies. He made this claim to the Australian media, which is in breach of his release terms. So it would seem that imprisonment does not keep him from expresing himself, and speaking the truth.

Whether he betrayed Israel is another point of discussion though.....

top topics

join