It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so tired of the ignorance...from everyone!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

There is also many answers of on the internet as well. Not just lies.
He worked mainly in a small village known as Gypsumville, in Manitoba, if you don't believe me google Gympsumville NORAD, and you'll see.
edit on 28-4-2014 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't believe many of you are tired of ignorance.
I actually am convinced yall prefer it.
I scientifically tested to find out for sure.

I have been writing threads purely for the purpose of education, yet they are ignored by and large.
Oh well nothing I can do about that. At least the experiment provided answers.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

There is also many answers of on the internet as well. Not just lies.

But how do you tell the difference? Because someone in authority tells you they have the answer?
Some newage psychic got a message from a spirit that knows the ultimate truth?
The Government? Ouija boards?

I'm thinking you are young and haven't developed a full sense of cynicism yet..........you will!

to add, I believe your dad worked for NORAD, I'm just trying to make a point that no one, NO ONE has the handle on the truth.

Best of luck amigo....this world is going to get very weird in the near future. As if it wasn't weird enough....
edit on 28-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Just because my dad worked for NORAD doesn't mean he was completely intouch with 'the truth' but he was a lot closer to it than you or I was. And just to make things clear for you on how 'secretive' they were, he was asked to make a military exercise on tracking santa, and them broadcasting it to the Canadian public.
Yea, but at the same time, this is a guy who had steak dinners at the top of the WTC and drank bottles of Sam Adams Uptoia's. i think he knew a thing or two about what 'really' happened in the military and it's involvement with NORAD.
And it's not what you think it was.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

got a message from a spirit that knows the ultimate truth?

I got a message from a Spirit for You.
My Spirit.

All "Truth" is Ultimate.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: olaru12

got a message from a spirit that knows the ultimate truth?

I got a message from a Spirit for You.
My Spirit.

All "Truth" is Ultimate.

Shouldn't you be a MOD by now? 3-11-04 yikes!

or banned

edit on 28-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
My problem with political discourse at present is the far right, more importantly the grammar they've seemed to have gotten from talk radio, or 4chan.org/pol/.

I think its stupid that we have that meme of "liberal media" from fox news; when the media isn't really liberal or conservative (aside from MSNBC, and FOX News of course, both of those are corporatist #holes)

my frustration mostly comes at how corporatism seems to have done some sort of deflector shield.

where anything the left complains about, that is caused by corporatism, is somehow the fault of capitalism, bigotry, religion.
and where everything the right complains about, that is caused by corporatist policies; is somehow the fault of social programs ("!COMMUNISM!")

oddly all of the corporatist politicans, despite their various masks, (gun-toting conservative farmer, liberal former peace-corps. member, etc.) all seem to have gone to the same sorts of colleges, mostly seem to be from fairly well-off backgrounds, (with exceptions).

In this I think we must recognize corporatism, facism, as the "third wing", not merely left or right wing.

the problem isn't so much the size of the government; its who that government is acting in the interests of, and the direction that government extends.
edit on 28-4-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

In this I think we must recognize corporatism, facism, as the "third wing", not merely left or right wing.

Also, we must consider the fact that Corporatism and Fascism relies on big government and authoritarianism and totalitarianism.

Generally, the farther "Right" you go from center, the less big government exists.

The further "Left" you go, the more big government and authoritarianism and totalitarianism plays a part.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Amen to that.....

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Thank you much.

With respects to where we went wrong, the only conclusion I can come to is a general lack of honour, knowledge and the acceptance of greed/wealth hoarding as a valid primary motivator and a desirable outcome of human existence. Unfortunately, capitalism is as horrible as communism, but try telling that to the top 30-60% wage earners and you'll get the picture that we've all been duped in this reality. Where people are grateful to make pennies doing hard labour, while others do close to nothing to make millions and are celebrated for it. Where it's acceptable to indoctrinate our children in environmentalist "energy saving" schemes, when it's the richest amoung us that use the bulk of our resources and make the least sacrifices.

Being sad in this reality is entirely understandable, it's paralyzing when you try to be decent and are berated for it. When you see the inequality and know it's source to be a immovable element of a corrupt society. But alas, the universe is geared towards chaos, and chaos tends to erase imbalance, either by force or compliance we will equalize eventually.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

i think I love you
2nd line
LOL

seriously though you said everything I've been wanting to say.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I went on a similar rant IRL the other day... I was told I need to take Xanax. It was enough for me to want to bang my head through the wall...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
I have a family of same.

I try to get them to just attempt a simple thing like a BOB but no.

I also tried to give them a map of where to meet up if the SHTF. "Surely you can keep a map?" I ask. Nope,

Just a friggin map in case I'm right and they're wrong.

But no. If they accept the map, it's admitting to their fears of my being right.

Oh well...

Peace

buying in might make it happen

I know I have encountered this weird disconnect:
Conspiracy theorists cause things to go wrong by thinking bad thoughts...thats what wrong with the economy
conspiracy theorists

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

too complicated
see above

....err, as you were saying, carry on...
*sigh*

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Much of it is due to a lack of understanding of larger picture issues and past history's. So with a lack of actual understanding all they have not to be left out of an 'intelligent conversation' they just watch the news and parrot it off.

At least they are trying to care! (about their self image, no one wants to appear a dummy, even dummys!)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
my local newspaper (Detroit) ran the 'clive bundy is a racist story from CNN about 3 days AFTER it was proven to be a Zimmerman type edit.
The 'comment' section was brutal in their debunking of the racist BS the article was spewing.
All we can do is continue call the media out on obvious untruths, and hope others will will seek out the truth.

Let's start an ongoing grass roots effort to point obvious MSM untruths

edit on 29-4-2014 by acacko because: bad grammer

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Don't you just hate it when you can't get everyone to agree with you?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Totally agree with the OP

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Checking in late…

Certain members of my family watch the MSM and those dastardly Sunday morning political shows. OMG and they parrot those memes that are so famously puked out every single day.

Is it the fluoride?? Seriously.

No, just the lack of daylight. Their input has always been limited to the news at hand. And newspapers, radio, whatever. We call it the main stream, they call it the "news". My parents have you beat by the way, my mom indulges the likes of Piers Morgan (she was so surprised yesterday when I told her he's gone), Judy Woodruff of PBS and Ba Ba Wa Wa of The View…

Throw in a dash of Wolf Blitzer and them other "personages'"and you have their overall outlook. Don't forget Sunday Church, a dash of zoos, circuses, disneyland and every parade they can digest on the holidays.

I am at a loss to figure it out. Its easy to disconnect for me, they are hopelessly immeshed in the Paradigm.

Isn't awareness grand?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
GrantedBail:

I am so tired of the ignorance...from everyone!

I wantd to contribute something to this thread last night, and although I began a post I became dissatisfied with its intent and meaning. I wanted something more succinct, more relevant to radiate from the post...and I think I've found it.

The point of what I am going to contribute is a disagreement with the thread's title. People are not ignorant of what is going in the world, no one is ignorant in the slightest. I'm going to convey evidence of how it is not possible for people to be ignorant, but to be something else, and I think the word that describes that 'something else', other than ignorance is in fact a word that suggests people to be quite coherently aware, but nevertheless are able to go along with things as if nothing untoward is happening. That word is 'collusory'...and is a form of self-comforting self-deceit.

The evidence - if I may call it that, is a chunk of text taken from part of the transcript of the 1961 film 'Judgement At Nuremberg. Burt Lancaster playing the role of Dr. Earnest Janning, a judge in Germany at the time of the Nazi period, sentenced people to death and sterilisations for political expedient reasons. Seeking a form of self-forgiveness through a self-cathartic speech of guilt...Janning offers the following...

There was a fever over the land. A fever of disgrace, of indignity, of hunger. We had a democracy, yes, but it was torn by elements within. Above all, there was fear. Fear of today, fear of tomorrow, fear of our neighbors, and fear of ourselves. Only when you understand that - can you understand what Hitler meant to us. Because he said to us: 'Lift your heads! Be proud to be German! There are devils among us. Communists, Liberals, Jews, Gypsies! Once these devils will be destroyed, your misery will be destroyed.' It was the old, old story of the sacrificial lamb.

What about those of us who knew better? We who knew the words were lies and worse than lies? Why did we sit silent? Why did we take part? Because we loved our country!

What difference does it make if a few political extremists lose their rights? What difference does it make if a few racial minorities lose their rights? It is only a passing phase. It is only a stage we are going through. It will be discarded sooner or later. Hitler himself will be discarded... sooner or later.

The country is in danger. We will march out of the shadows. We will go forward. Forward is the great password. And history tells how well we succeeded, your honor. We succeeded beyond our wildest dreams. The very elements of hate and power about Hitler that mesmerized Germany, mesmerized the world! We found ourselves with sudden powerful allies. Things that had been denied to us as a democracy were open to us now. The world said 'go ahead, take it, take it! Take Sudetenland, take the Rhineland - re-militarize it - take all of Austria, take it! And then one day we looked around and found that we were in an even more terrible danger!

The ritual began in this courtroom swept over the land like a raging, roaring disease. What was going to be a passing phase had become the way of life. Your honour, I was content to sit silent during this trial. I was content to tend my roses. I was even content to let counsel try to save my name, until I realized that in order to save it, he would have to raise the spectre again. You have seen him do it - he has done it here in this courtroom. He has suggested that the Third Reich worked for the benefit of people. He has suggested that we sterilized men for the welfare of the country. He has suggested that perhaps the old Jew did sleep with the sixteen year old girl, after all. Once more it is being done for love of country

It is still being done today. People are being wilfully ignorant, not unknowingly ignorant. Like the German back in Hitler's period, they are going along with the game. Some are rationalising it to themselves by finding fault with others, by placing a caricatured sense of blame for their ills upon others to salve their compliance with the way the world is being ordered and stultified. Countries are no longer countries, but have become plutocracies, where power and control is derived from wealth.

No one acts against the iniquitous inequity for fear of losing the little they have, whether it be a job, money, some possession, anything that they can call their own...they simply do not want to lose it. Everyone one of us, whether we class ourselves 'awake' as others allegedly 'sleep' are just as culpable in our 'do nothing actions'. as the German people were in Hitler's time...it's the same behaviour.
edit on 29/4/14 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join