It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decreasing birthrate in developed countries.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

They took the mention out of the 2014 page, but in the 2010 version of Wikipedia, it stated that the rising infertility was caused by a virus which specifically targeted fertility.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Depopulation and Agenda 21

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

If I had had a choice in the matter I would have never been born.
My parents were religious and from day one no matter how good I tried to be I would be told in church that I was a sinner (I was four but in my mind the pastor was talking to me) In school I had to work and learn with no reward ( Go into a store and try to buy something with that A grade you just got) I grew up being one of the 20% that did 80% of the work and getting 20% of the overall credit for it. So no I don't think I am being selfish.
The cycle of societal abuse stops here!
I will not bring a child into the world to be milked dry by the freeloaders, scammers and schemers and I do not think I am being at all selfish for doing so - Although they might because they will be cheated out of one more smart person with a good work ethic that they can shift their burden to.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lompyt

Perhaps this is mother natures answer to over population, theres too many of us so shes stopping us from making anymore. Cant be a bad thing realy seeing as were destroying the earth.

Then why the bleep isn't she working on reigning in the religious folks?? I know of several religious people (Catholics, mostly) with 6,7,8 kids and another bakin' away. And they're the only ones I know with families that large.
No, I doubt it has anything to do with Mother Nature, more like people who have college education put reproduction on the back burner in school & in the early years post-graduation, while the devout wives opted to emulate the Duggars. Although to be fair, even the less affluent people I know have less kids. Mostly because of finances and how to give adequate time to each kid while working a full time job or two. Take that for what you will.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Lompyt

Perhaps this is mother natures answer to over population, theres too many of us so shes stopping us from making anymore. Cant be a bad thing realy seeing as were destroying the earth.

Then why the bleep isn't she working on reigning in the religious folks?? I know of several religious people (Catholics, mostly) with 6,7,8 kids and another bakin' away. And they're the only ones I know with families that large.

Hi - This very thing has been broken down into the facts and very well described in Hans video (Ted talks) on the previous page.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Have you heard of something called mass immigration?

It involves inviting millions of people from developing countries to live in developed ones.

In fact this depopulation argument is what pro-immigrationists trot out all the time to justify their programme of ethnic cleansing of their own populations.

And all they had to do was encourage us to have more babies, sheesh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join