It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im here....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

A man said to the universe:
“Sir, I exist!”
“However,” replied the universe,
“The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.”

--Stephen Crane

Interesting, but does not compute.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
a reply to: HardCorps

Hahahaha Understood. Thing is i haven't been interested in anyone in 2 years.

That and im a shut in, so i don't think that is the case im afraid.

There's a whole big world out there, Shane. How will ladies see the beauty that is you, unless you walk out the door and strutt your stuff.

Chances of meeting someone staying locked in your house...zero.

Chances of meeting someone outside your house...a hell of a lot better.

Des

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Yeah, I was referring to your avatar.

What do you think they want? Maybe they are waiting for a signal before they approach you.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I understand that fact. Thing is, there was one but now that she is gone, i have no interest.

Seem to have gotten skewed from my original thoughts. The person that im calling out is a hacker.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I dont know what they want if i did i wouldn't be questioning here.

If it is someone waiting for a signal, you know where i am and how to get a hold of me.

This is the SIGNAL.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I understand that fact. Thing is, there was one but now that she is gone, i have no interest.

Seem to have gotten skewed from my original thoughts. The person that im calling out is a hacker.

Oh my! Are you sure you've been hacked by a fellow member? That the hacking originated from ATS. That would be something awful, if so.

Des

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Im sure. About 15 years ago i came home and got on my computer to have odd happenings things opening and closing.

Then my printer started printing pages and ATS was one. Mind you i never visited prior.

Then about the time i made this account i had a similar occurrence.

This person has been toying with me in an attempt to get me into the tech world.

They have done nothing harmful in any way but keep me engaged in the WWW in many forms.

Since my first pc i have been hooked. i started building them then learned about networking. Now im learning web development and server administration all on my own.

I think the proper term for this mystery person is white hat or grey hat.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This sounds truly ATS worthy, personal conspiracy stuff!

I hope we get to see a glimpse of how this unfolds..... good luck in your pursuit of this individual!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Are you stating that 15 years ago when ATS was in it's infancy and barely a blip on the www, you were directed to come here by a hacker?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

A man said to the universe:
“Sir, I exist!”
“However,” replied the universe,
“The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.”

--Stephen Crane

Interesting, but does not compute.

It means nobody owes you a damn thing: no explanations, no nothing. You want people to "spit it out" and you say, "Here I am." That's what you said in your OP and title. But your lack of understanding of what they are saying does not incur a "sense of obligation" to elucidate their thoughts any further. Try to keep up. If you can't, too bad.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

Are you stating that 15 years ago when ATS was in it's infancy and barely a blip on the www, you were directed to come here by a hacker?

What im saying is that when i was new into the PC world someone had gained access to my machine and IMHO directed me into not only this site but into the world of digital communications, pc hardware and software and the likes by tormenting me on my own pc. Making me dig into what happened and how to correct it by asking questions and keeping myself hooked.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It means nobody owes you a damn thing: no explanations, no nothing. You want people to "spit it out" and you say, "Here I am." That's what you said in your OP and title. But your lack of understanding of what they are saying does not incur a "sense of obligation" to elucidate their thoughts any further. Try to keep up. If you can't, too bad.

Well i asked a question because im sick of cryptic information being fed to me. I wont name names but there are a few accounts that i see here and on other sites that make comments to me but wont answer my questions directly.

They disappear as soon as they show themselves. Trolls maybe. But i suspect that one of my trolls is the hacker that led me down my road today.

You didn't need to answer my post with a cryptic response. If you didn't want to just come out with your opinion then why post at all? Clearly i was looking for answers not questions.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

And you realize how wacky that sounds? For what purpose would any person/ persons,have for toying with you and your life,online or offline,for fifteen years without giving their identity or motive? "The answers you seek are within...grasshopper."

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Sure do.

If i had the answers i wouldn't be here asking the question.

Also it was not non stop for fifteen years. Just random occurrences over that time frame.

Personally i believe it to be someone i know.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: AccessDenied

Sure do.

If i had the answers i wouldn't be here asking the question.

Also it was not non stop for fifteen years. Just random occurrences over that time frame.

Personally i believe it to be someone i know.
Oh my...there ain't a pole long enough in the world that I wanna touch that post with. * walks out of thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
* walks out of thread.

Thanks for your opinions and please come again.

Seriously.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

What kind of information has this person/entity/organization been feeding you?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Steering me to find the information for myself. Not directly telling me anything of use.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

What did we tell you about talking about us?
Someone will be knocking on your door soon.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What did we tell you about talking about us?
Someone will be knocking on your door soon.

LOL
How can i talk about something that im so clueless about?

I have been picking my brain all day and i can only think of one candidate i know personally, that it could be....DM

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join