It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a pup, Isis the unknown mix, my baby :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Isis (alert)

Isis in front of step

I couldn't resist the temptation to put a picture of my baby pup Isis whom I got at six weeks (pretty young) I thought general chat would be the right forum but if I'm wrong I guess mods delete. So when I first got her she was a baby, so small her chest would hit the step outside our door and 3 weeks later she stood well over twice her size . Right now she's at about 13-14 weeks and she looks slender and has gotten tough and rough with her sisters (she was way smaller then our pit mix Sky who's a couple weeks older although Isis outgrew her by a few inches, when she was smaller they would play and she'd always be knocked down but she was persistent and loved to play with the barely older dogs which were pretty much just sky and her brother whom was stolen from our property
but overall she loved to get rough with them one thing he left behind, she always tried to play with our two adult chihuahuas but one is the serious type so no luck and the other is way over protective but Isis loves to tease so rough and tough is a good description lol) she's always been energetic and pretty mischievous she's smart and alert she learned stay right off the bat but the three things she lives the most in the world is food, string and more food . I'm not sure if she's a mutt or a mix but if anyone has any idea what she might be mixed with or what she looks like an opinion never hurt (plz & thnx) and would be nice to hear what anyone thinks (even the trolls if any lol) but I just wanted the world (ATS) to know my baby, Isis.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Total random post lol but I maybe it might cheer someone's day up to see a puppy

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Cute puppy. Looks like some terrier in there obviously. Mutts are the best!a reply to: Tru3NugMaster

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tru3NugMaster

Once upon a time, back when my wife was a silly teen---
She and her sisters bought a "Bread Unknown" puppy for their daddy's birthday.
as a guess they had been told it ""Might"" be a poodle cross??? Maybe.

but it wasn't

Turned out to be a Great Pyrenees...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
a reply to: Tru3NugMaster

Once upon a time, back when my wife was a silly teen---
She and her sisters bought a "Bread Unknown" puppy for their daddy's birthday.
as a guess they had been told it ""Might"" be a poodle cross??? Maybe.

but it wasn't

Turned out to be a Great Pyrenees...

person whom my mom got the pup from said it was golden retriever but that's not even close . I figured she might be some kind of terrier since her dominant features are terrier I'm more convinced she's a mutt it wouldn't matter to me I think of mutts as all dogs in one so she can look unique and have any traits they like although knowing if she had a dominant breed would definitely help in training (it be nice to have a hunting dog lol) thank for all and any comments

Forgot to mention since you mentioned the Great Pyrenees ... When we first got her I noticed she had two extra toes in each back leg and I looked it up I know it's common in those dogs but I guess it could be rare in different breeds ..

edit on 28-4-2014 by Tru3NugMaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

join