It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Matty Beckerman, I'm the Director of ALIEN ABDUCTION - I've seen The Brown Mountain Lights

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi matty I'm matt. Which department of the government awards propaganda contracts?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Can I say that this has been the best, most interactive AMA so far! In my opinion! Thanks for seeming like you really have something invested and really want to be here!

Thank you so much Chelsdh,

This is the first time I've done this, but it's been really great.

Happy to engage on every level. This topic is serious and important to all of us on the planet.

I'm am fully invested. Making a movie is intense. I research, I learn, the entire process engulfs your life for years at a time. I feel like I have to take it seriously in order to accurately represent a topic like this.

Making this movie has opened myself up to things I never thought I would believe in and never could comprehend existed.

Best
Matty

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merlyn2014
a reply to: MattyBeckerman

Welcome to the site, I do have a question, which aliens(type) are these apparent abductions associated with.

The Greys, and/or possibly the Lizzies. It's hard to tell really.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
Hi matty I'm matt. Which department of the government awards propaganda contracts?

Which branch doesn't?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman1955

The Song Brown Mountain Lights

In the days of the old covered Wagon.
They Camped out night day and dawn.
That trusty old slave came back from his grave.
and he's
Searching , Searching , Searching
For his master who's long long gone.

So in the days of the old covered wagon
tells me that these lights have been around
for a very long long time.
ALIENS ?
Who knows

Story after story throughout the legend shows people disappearing on the mountain.
Here is the song

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Do you think its possible the government could be responsible for the alien abduction phenomenon and just uses aliens as a patsy to hide their human experiments? I didn't read every page so sorry if this has been asked already. I'm 50/50 on the abduction's being alien and if aliens are visiting us it would only make sense they treat us like we treat zoo animals.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bachrk
If I could ask one more question it would be appreciated. Could you provide GPS coordinates? We may take a trip this weekend. Thank you

35.903869 -81.904964

I think that is correct. That's what I found in google when i looked up wisemans overlook.
Happy Hunting.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

Have enough of that stuff you're definitely seeing aliens LOL

Aliens, Bigfoot, The lockness monster, and Large Marge all in one.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Large Marge? you REALLY HAD to go there?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful

First off I want to Welcome you to ATS Matty and thanks for answering our questions.

Wasn't aware of these stories or these abductions in this area. Sounds pretty interesting.

My question is about the craft. Are these the traditional physical "UFOs" or is the light itself the "UFO"?

-SAP-

I think these lights might themselves be the UFO's.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My biggest concern is when the aliens are making a offical contact,landing, MainStreamMedia... and then the whole mess with the god question does he exit or not blah blah, what I mean if some space faring people are coming here and say he (which one) exist I doubt you could scrutinize them.

And with all what I read about it, this gives me the biggest headache, because we are so ******* vulnerable when comes to this question of existence that for me could be a part of possible "alien agenda" they will give us a good mind****.

And when I look at the world now without looking for E.T we are moving towards something nasty and what is the best way for them to appear after the whole chaos were everyone screams for help !

You know so more I look at the Extra Terrestrials and everything that is involved in the way to present it to the people from Dr. Steven Greer, Laura Eisenhower..... and so on, my way of connecting dots tell me to be very DOUBTFUL and have a working Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie and Deathray Beamer ready !

But I'm not so paranoid how it seems to appear its more like a big WTF Aliens talking about god don't they something better to do xD...

Your thoughts to this chaotic topic ?
edit on 28-4-2014 by SmartmuhahaXD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

I have been visited off & on me whole life. I had always contemplated
doing regressive therapy with Bud Hopkins since I had met & trusted him.

I had also stated to friends & family that I didn't want to undergo regression
without knowing for absolutely sure for myself that "they were real" & to
meet them in the here & now. I was fortunate
for that to happen in person in the waking state. So I do not mind being
regressed now if it is someone highly credentialed & can be trusted because
I already know the truth for myself. I don't talk about it & first time mentioning
it here due to ridicule & pics or it didn't happen crowd. I don't feel like I need to
explain & argue my point because the people who are meant to know at whatever time
in their life will be shown themselves.

My experiences were positive...abductions are scary...my face to face was nothing
scary. I am forever thankful for ALL of me experiences! some I have witnesses to & everything
has been great. Thank you for being so kind.

Cheers
Ektar

Ektar,

These experiences are valid, and real. If you are interested in exploring the regression side of things, I have a friend I would highly recommend reaching out to. She doe's QHHT Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy. I've done it myself and can tell you that it is legitimate.

www.honiborden.com

She is not easy to get a hold of because she travels all over the world. But she is pretty talented and understanding.

Best
Matty

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The most important thing I forgot to do, welcome to abovetopsecret !!!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmartmuhahaXD
My biggest concern is when the aliens are making a offical contact,landing, MainStreamMedia... and then the whole mess with the god question does he exit or not blah blah, what I mean if some space faring people are coming here and say he (which one) exist I doubt you could scrutinize them.

And with all what I read about it, this gives me the biggest headache, because we are so ******* vulnerable when comes to this question of existence that for me could be a part of possible "alien agenda" they will give us a good mind****.

And when I look at the world now without looking for E.T we are moving towards something nasty and what is the best way for them to appear after the whole chaos were everyone screams for help !

You know so more I look at the Extra Terrestrials and everything that is involved in the way to present it to the people from Dr. Steven Greer, Laura Eisenhower..... and so on, my way of connecting dots tell me to be very DOUBTFUL and have a working Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie and Deathray Beamer ready !

But I'm not so paranoid how it seems to appear its more like a big WTF Aliens talking about god don't they something better to do xD...

Your thoughts to this chaotic topic ?

As far as the GOD side of this goes.
I believe in God, I also believe that we have a soul/energy/lifeforce. That Lifeforce is universal. All living things have a soul. and that includes all types of life that exists not only on this planet, but throughout the universe.

I also believe in reincarnation. If the soul is infinite on a higher plane of existence then the souls of all living beings extraterrestrial or human might go to the same level of energy. The same god force. In essence we are all one.

Best
Matty

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's so good to have you here, Matty. I have enjoyed reading your views!

Do you think it's possible/ likely that other 'beings'? inhabit the same space we do, but are of so little density that the average person doesn't see them, or is unaware that they are everywhere among us?

Thanks for being here!
edit on 100000088America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
HA

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MattyBeckerman
HA

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Thanks, I have enjoyed you being a most honorable guest
& I am looking forward to seeing your movie.

Will it eventually be at all the Alamo Draft House Theatres?
Thank you for ALL your time I am grateful for the opportunity.
Funny how I ended up participating as I had no intentions of
asking a question let alone offering anything...had only planned
on an awesome read.

Now I will be in touch with the "home boys" for a Brown Mountain
hook up at some point...Homer NC.

I always think there is a reason for things to come around...we're all
from the same area ( you,, Homer, myself & others) & the same age...
kind of makes you wonder.

I am SO fortunate to have had my experiences & in person. Thanks for
the opportunity to have someone listen as I haven't shared here before &
maybe later some time in the future I will again if the time is right.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My mother is from India, not very educated enough to know about Aliens and scientific phenomenon. Years back she used to tell us about stories in her village, people used to be very afraid to go out by the river side. They often used to see these orbs flying around the jungle, around the trees and the river bed. Some orbs were very calm and would float around freely, while other were like fire orbs. She mentioned that these orbs were sinister kind.. and continued to telling us stories that i still remember every word of it. i think she never understood things about aliens and extraterrestrial kinds hence. she mentioned that my grandfather had himself witnessed these flying orbs while crossing the river during dusk trying to reach home early as they can, as no one goes around those areas at night, and he saw this one orb getting down into the river side a dog like animal but much larger in size coming out of the river, not being amused he continued walking wanting to reach home, and sees the same dog turning into a horse and all this while walking out of the river within few feet turning into a larger animal *he wasnt able to describe what animal it was* and the same animal turning into a 8 feet tall dark shadowed human. I believe it was a shapeshifter.. but in those days we did not even know about something like a shapeshifter being, or even extraterrestrials. Now when i think of it, it makes senes.

Another story i remember was she mentioned the same river had an anomaly, and they believed ghosts dwelled in them, and if anyone goes alone for a swim would get pulled literally by people feeling arms around their legs pulling them down, but if they went in groups they never encountered these events. She even mentioned a term for such entities that the villagers used but i forget now.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: MattyBeckerman
HA

That was supposed to be a response to homer with his large marge pee wee herman video, quote didn't happen tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join