It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Matty Beckerman, I'm the Director of ALIEN ABDUCTION - I've seen The Brown Mountain Lights

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MattyBeckerman

Welcome to the site, I do have a question, which aliens(type) are these apparent abductions associated with.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Mr Beckerman,

Just reposting my question as I think you must have missed it the first time around:

originally posted by: SonoftheSun

In the opening post you mention..

The question for me is what is the Alien Agenda?

From all the interviews you've done, the research you've looked into, would you care to speculate as to what this Alien Agenda might be?

Thank you, Sir !

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The Song Brown Mountain Lights

In the days of the old covered Wagon.
They Camped out night day and dawn.
That trusty old slave came back from his grave.
and he's
Searching , Searching , Searching
For his master who's long long gone.

So in the days of the old covered wagon
tells me that these lights have been around
for a very long long time.
ALIENS ?
Who knows

edit on 28-4-2014 by bluesman1955 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If anyone wants a scientific explanation of similar lights to the Brown Mountain lights,Professor Jack Pettigrew from The University of Queensland has one on the famous MIn Min Lights in Australia. These light have also been seen for thousands of years.

“The Min Min light occurs when light, from a natural or man-made source, is refracted to an observer who is tens, or even hundreds, of kilometers away, by an inverted mirage, or Fata Morgana,” he said. “Named after the Morgan fairy, who was reputed to be able to conjure cities on the surface of the sea ice, the Fata Morgana has a real physical phenomenon, being caused by a temperature inversion. “A cold, dense layer of air next to the ground (or sea, or sea ice) carries light far over the horizon to a distant observer without the usual dissipation and radiation, to produce a vivid mirage that baffles and enchants because of its unfamiliar optical properties. “In a celebrated and authenticated example, the Irish sea cliffs were seen floating in vivid greens and browns above the calm Atlantic by observers on a ship more than a thousand kilometers away.

Source - UQ

Full report on this link (PDF)
Download Report

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If I could ask one more question it would be appreciated. Could you provide GPS coordinates? We may take a trip this weekend. Thank you

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bachrk

The neartest city is Collettsville, NC. GPS coordinates of the area are approximately N 35º 53.379' W 81º 44.222'. The elevation of the area ranges from 1100 to 2500 feet.

www.carolinarovers.info...

From a poster opal13 in HomerinNC's thread.

-SAP-
edit on 28-4-2014 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun

Excellent AMA so far, Matty ! Welcome to ATS !!

In the opening post you mention..

The question for me is what is the Alien Agenda?

A question that has been bothering me for the longest time also. From all the interviews you've done, the research you've looked into, would you care to speculate as to what this Alien Agenda might be?

Thank you for your time, it is highly appreciated.

~Son.

This is the ultimate question. It's tough to speculate but if I had to put an answer to this I would say that there are several agenda's from different species of extraterrestrials. There is no ONE Alien Agenda. The Greys, The Lizzies, The Pledians, the acturans. Each one want something different. Some Malevolent, some benevolent.

I can say that I believe that we are being studied, like we would study any other creature we deemed lower than us. Like we study dolphins, sharks, and whales at sea world.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

Well my neighbors must be the loons then, they all talk about crazy stuff LOL
I've heard tell of reports of Bigfoot in my general vicinity (I live in the Uwharries)

If you live in the NC mountains then you've probably had your share of white lightning! I would guess your friends have too.
It's not to miss if you're from the mountains. YEEE HAW!!
get your shine on!
I know I've had my fare share.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Hello Matty and welcome. I just have one question. What say you to this possible explanation of the light?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
originally posted by: MattyBeckerman

Actually I'm working on exactly that concept now. It's time for it.
QHHT / Hypnotic Regression is at the core of this.

We are more that these bodies, We are more that these machines. I agree with you entirely. I would encourage any of your friends on this forum who also understand the universe is open that I would love to meet and talk to them, hear their stories. Specifically people who talk about Astral Travel.

Hi Matty,

Here's a link to a massive thread on the subject of out of the body experiences. The title is, "Conscious OOBE…Its Real!" It was authored by one of our most respected members, TheRiverGoddess. It contains hundreds, no thousands of ATS members' out of body experiences. The OP is no longer with us, she passed last year but we all continue to read and add to the thread that she oversaw so diligently. She always asked that new arrivals to skip the first few pages because she said they were so poorly written. So here goes, all the info and names you need for your research on this subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note: The later pages have most of our current members that are active in that area.

STM

Thanks STM,

I'm very curious about this and starseeds. I've met several people who are Star Seeds and they seem to be coming to me regularly. Maybe it's just because I'm open to the idea or maybe I'm one of them. Either way the concept is totally new to me but I can understand how this energy that we are inside of us could be galactic. We are beyond this physical plane we currently exist on.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: grayghost

Where's Burke?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Have enough of that stuff you're definitely seeing aliens LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
One more post (and thanks for coming by). If you have the time, and haven't been told of them already, ATS has a huge amount of threads on UFO topics. There are some threads in that forum which just compile the list of other threads. Aside from those, it has topics of interest in many areas, so if you find the time, please stick around as a member and bounce around the boards from time to time. Thanks again for being such a good guest.

Yes Thank You Aleister,

I think I found my people here. Seriously feels like I'm home with you guys. Love it.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Thank you for your response. grew up in Colonial Heights
which is outside of Kingsport. I am an abductee & contactee
since I was a kid with experiences there, Asheville, CA & VA
where I currently reside. I have never even mentioned that here
until now. Since we are from the same area it makes total since
to share with you.

Cheers
Ektar

Thank you Ektar for sharing with me. Just know that your experiences are valid, you are not judged, and the fact that you can speak about it means you are brave. I hope your experiences were of the positive nature. I believe it's all how open you are to accepting these occurrences in your life.

Are you visited regularly or was it a one off experience?

Best
Matty

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MattyBeckerman

originally posted by: Aleister
One more post (and thanks for coming by). If you have the time, and haven't been told of them already, ATS has a huge amount of threads on UFO topics. There are some threads in that forum which just compile the list of other threads. Aside from those, it has topics of interest in many areas, so if you find the time, please stick around as a member and bounce around the boards from time to time. Thanks again for being such a good guest.

Yes Thank You Aleister,

I think I found my people here. Seriously feels like I'm home with you guys. Love it.

You are home Matty. You fit in with us here. Always remember to wear your tinfoil hat.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: grayghost

Where's Burke?

Burke County NC, that's where the 181 overlook is, just outside of Morganton NC.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Can I say that this has been the best, most interactive AMA so far! In my opinion! Thanks for seeming like you really have something invested and really want to be here!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Thank you for your kind reply !

I agree with you that we are being visited. As I said, this Alien Agenda thing has also been bothering me for the longest time and I've come to this conclusion that encompasses two possibilities:

1 - As you said, we are being studied. If they are many thousands of years or even millions of years ahead of us, we probably would not understand the very purpose of the study anyway as it would most probably be way over our heads.

2 - They're up to no good. Over seventy years of playing hide and seek with us. Like a cat playing with a mouse before the kill.

Just my opinion though.

I appreciate that you took the time to reply. This AMA with you as a Guest has been a real treat !!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I have been visited off & on me whole life. I had always contemplated
doing regressive therapy with Bud Hopkins since I had met & trusted him.

I had also stated to friends & family that I didn't want to undergo regression
without knowing for absolutely sure for myself that "they were real" & to
meet them in the here & now. I was fortunate
for that to happen in person in the waking state. So I do not mind being
regressed now if it is someone highly credentialed & can be trusted because
I already know the truth for myself. I don't talk about it & first time mentioning
it here due to ridicule & pics or it didn't happen crowd. I don't feel like I need to
explain & argue my point because the people who are meant to know at whatever time
in their life will be shown themselves.

My experiences were positive...abductions are scary...my face to face was nothing
scary. I am forever thankful for ALL of me experiences! some I have witnesses to & everything
has been great. Thank you for being so kind.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

Hello Matty and welcome. I just have one question. What say you to this possible explanation of the light?

Gotta love Shatner! I had no idea this existed. Thank you so much for showing me this. Love it!
I knew all of this seperately because we interviewed both Professor Daniel Caton and Joshua Warren in the opening of the movie.

From the stories that I hear first hand from local people, The lights seem to have an intelligence, move and chase after people.

Check this out a compilation of different stories.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join