It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Matty Beckerman, I'm the Director of ALIEN ABDUCTION - I've seen The Brown Mountain Lights

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MattyBeckerman

Hi Matty,

I'm going to have more than one question for you today; the first is:

Are you familiar with Dean Alioto's films Alien Abduction from 1989, and the remake, Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County from 1998, and are you aware of the controversy that UPN generated for itself by airing the latter in the manner that they did?

And if so, does the following web page have anything to do with you and your movie:

News: Brown Mountain Abductions

...?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MattyBeckerman

originally posted by: Spiro
Welcome friend, and just a quick one to say thank you very much for coming here and sharing your insight into your experiences

I only have one question at the moment,

The lights you saw and made a film about, are you 100% sure they were alien in nature and if so, why? What brought you to that conclusion. Your film, is it based on 100% fact and have you used your own footage of what you say in the film?

Kindest regards,

S

Thank you so much for your welcoming words Spiro

I'm not 100% sure The Brown Mountain Lights are alien in nature, but the amount of abductions associated with the lights have made it compelling to connect it together.

Can you give a few examples of abduction cases related to the Lights?
I live about an hour from those mountains, and NEVER HEARD of a SINGLE abduction case related to the Brown Mountain Lights

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Hi Matty,

I'm going to have more than one question for you today; the first is:

Are you familiar with Dean Alioto's films Alien Abduction from 1989, and the remake, Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County from 1998, and are you aware of the controversy that UPN generated for itself by airing the latter in the manner that they did?

And if so, does the following web page have anything to do with you and your movie:

News: Brown Mountain Abductions

...?

Thanks in advance.

That page is part of their viral advertising I believe

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have had some incredible encounters with luminous phenomenon in the Texas hill country. What I witnessed did not seem to be craft of the nuts and bolt variety and they displayed what appeared to be intelligence. Some of them even appeared to be playing. One came fairly close and landed. It would mimic my flashes from a flashlight. The impression I got was that the objects themselves were alive. I'll try and get around to watching your film soon. Take care.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
Hello,

The Brown Mountain lights seem very similar to the Hessdalen Phenomena of Norway which have been the subject of scientific monitoring for several decades.

Yet in Hessdalen, no one is claiming to be abducted by the lights.

1. Has there been any success in getting long term scientific monitoring of the Brown Mountain Lights set up?

2. To what do you attribute the difference in how the Hessdalen lights are treated (as a subject of scientific study devoid of mysticism and paranormal activity) to how the Brown Mountain Lights are treated (as UFOs, aliens, abductors, ghosts, etc)? Is it simply a difference in the education level of the two areas?

Thank you so much for your question.

1. There is an ongoing monitoring system setup at Brown Mountain. Proffesor Daniel P Caton at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC is leading the study currently.
We interview Proffesor Caton in the opening of the film as well.
you can watch the interview here.
youtu.be...

2. I'm sure if you dug in deep in Hessdalen you would find many Abductee's who just refuse to talk about it. Norway is a proud culture and information of this nature has to be forced out of them to admit something like this is happening. The Pledians seem to look nordic. don't know if there is a connection there, but I would love to explore it.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Could any of the people you interviewed remember any details of their abductions? Like the appearance of the abductors, the appearance of the room they were in, any possible motives, etc....

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Watching it now...GREAT!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Welcome Marty. I am a small time filmmaker, so I appreciate anytime a fellow filmmaker gets to share insights.

This might take a little long but let me share with you something that happened.

While working at a factory that made computer resistors, several things happened that year. First that year we were told by WHIO 7 in Dayton, Ohio that Wright-Patterson was to be placed on the list of base closures. Several months later it was announced that the Dayton Peace Accords were taking place there.

During that same week I witnessed lights hovering in the air between the town I worked and where I lived. This was at night. Just days before this incident, I was stopped at the crossing into Indiana from Ohio by one highway worker and an Ohio state trooper parked on the Indiana side. I was asked for my identification and where I lived. When I asked the highway worker why, he pointed to the trooper's car who then flashed his lights at me. I did not give my identification. Then several days after witnessing the lights, the news was reporting a crop circle in a town just north of us.

The factory I worked at had government contracts that only people given clearance were allowed into that part. Wright-Patterson somehow missed the base closings, it still remains open.

I grew up 60 miles north of Dayton and would regularly witness strange lights coming in patterns. I feel as though the government has been keeping this silent and the government used Wright-Patterson in this. I am not so much into rumors, but there is enough anecdotal evidence out there and we have to keep talking about this.

Thank you for coming to ATS.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
WELCOME TO ATS!
I have but one simple question, how many abductions are you aware of in that area?

The legends in the area are filled with abduction stories dating all the way back to the Cherokee and Catawba Native Americans, but Initially I had only a few direct stories from people. Since making the movie people have started reaching out to me and just about every day more and more people come forward and have shared their abduction stories and first hand accounts. I haven't counted it up but it is significant.

Best
Matty

Very interesting! I can't wait for the movie! When is the release date, if you please?

Thanks so much.

The movie is out now all over the place.
Here is a link to watch it/
www.alienabductionfilm.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Hi and welcome Matty,

Can you tell us what first sparked your interests in UFOs and aliens and what made you focus on the Brown Mountain Lights? Are there any UFO cases that initially sparked your interest, if so which ones?

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bservant

... She had witnessed the lights with a large group of people one night. When she went home she was physically lifted up against the ceiling of her home. The next thing she knows is that she's in bed fully dressed and her husband jumps up next to her and says "I had the strangest nightmare, I was sucked up against the ceiling of the house" after the realization that they both had the same "dream" their daughter comes running into the room saying where have both of you been for the past day and a half, we've been looking everywhere.

They have no recollection of what happened during that period of lost time.

Are there official police records to show the daughter called the authorities on this case?

They were not missing for long enough to set off any alarm bells. The daughter thought they were just out of town or not home. If they would have been missing for much longer it would have been reported.

I have also interviewed police officers in the area who have similar stories themselves.

Thanks for getting back to me, you've already blown away my expectations!
I'm just curious, the daughter wasn't alarmed when she woke up and no one was home - yet all clothes, finances, and vehicles were still in place from the night prior? In any way, it's not your story I shouldn't be debunking it as if it were.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Excellent AMA so far, Matty ! Welcome to ATS !!

In the opening post you mention..

The question for me is what is the Alien Agenda?

A question that has been bothering me for the longest time also. From all the interviews you've done, the research you've looked into, would you care to speculate as to what this Alien Agenda might be?

Thank you for your time, it is highly appreciated.

~Son.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Good evening Mr Beckerman...how thrilling to have you here.

Can you describe one example of tangible research you did in the area,
like running in the woods with cellphones or anything thoroughly examined on the ground ?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

Well Im the same as you with regards to theater etc but I am currently downloading Itunes to be able to download the movie in question. If you click the link in the OP, and want to follow the same route as me its quite simple. Though, I'm not sure how much it is to watch yet

Cheers

Hi Spiro. I sent you a msg. Check you inbox.

Hello Matty

Thanks for coming to ATS. Cannot wait to watch the movie.
edit on 28-4-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I wasn't going to ask a question, because this isn't my area of expertise. But I see you know Lawrence Bender. Is there any way for you and he to get Tarantino in a room, liquor or other him up, and get him to agree to do the "Kill Bill" sequel? Please do whatever you can, even if aliens have to get involved. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Where did you get the idea that the abductions included bodies lifting off the ground, immersed in light, and their necks breaking backwards, then their arms, then their spines, before they shot up into the sky? How horrifying! Was that from witness account interviews or fabricated?

edit on 28-4-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

... She had witnessed the lights with a large group of people one night. When she went home she was physically lifted up against the ceiling of her home. The next thing she knows is that she's in bed fully dressed and her husband jumps up next to her and says "I had the strangest nightmare, I was sucked up against the ceiling of the house" after the realization that they both had the same "dream" their daughter comes running into the room saying where have both of you been for the past day and a half, we've been looking everywhere.

They have no recollection of what happened during that period of lost time.

Are there official police records to show the daughter called the authorities on this case?

They were not missing for long enough to set off any alarm bells. The daughter thought they were just out of town or not home. If they would have been missing for much longer it would have been reported.

I have also interviewed police officers in the area who have similar stories themselves.

Thanks for getting back to me, you've already blown away my expectations!
I'm just curious, the daughter wasn't alarmed when she woke up and no one was home - yet all clothes, finances, and vehicles were still in place from the night prior? In any way, it's not your story I shouldn't be debunking it as if it were.

Thanks again.

Happy to keep answering if I have the answers to give. debunk away.
Their daughter was an adult and living in her own home near by. She came to visit with her parents and they were not there. Initially she didn't even think much of it and chalked it up to her parents were out. But when she didn't hear from them she started worrying. Close to the time she started worrying they showed back up.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

Where did you get the idea that the abductions included bodies lifting off the ground, immersed in light, and their necks breaking backwards, then their arms, then their spines, before they shot up into the sky? How horrifying! Was that from witness account interviews or fabricated?

The lifting off the ground immersed in light part is true, but the breaking backwards part is fabricated.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Matty! Thanks for taking time to spend the day with us!

I don't have a question because I'm not familiar with Brown Mountain light phenomenon but I've spent the morning looking in to it. That's why I love this site, learn something new everyday. Thanks!

It's very interesting that these lights were witnessed way back in the 1700's. There is so much more to this world and universe than we are aware of or even have the knowledge to comprehend.

Looking forward to watching your movie and reading this thread as it moves along!
edit on 28-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

I wasn't going to ask a question, because this isn't my area of expertise. But I see you know Lawrence Bender. Is there any way for you and he to get Tarantino in a room, liquor or other him up, and get him to agree to do the "Kill Bill" sequel? Please do whatever you can, even if aliens have to get involved. Thanks!

From my understanding they are working on Kill Bill 3. Your wish is my command!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join