It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Matty Beckerman, I'm the Director of ALIEN ABDUCTION - I've seen The Brown Mountain Lights

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MattyBeckerman

Here is the full interview with Joshua P Warren.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

In that last video Warren explains how he thinks the lights are made from an energy source from the mountain, creating plasma balls of light.

Well then, did he give you any explanation as to how these lights seem to have an intelligence, chasing people in their cars as they fled?

ETA: you posted another video by Warren before I posted this. I'll watch it to see if he answers my question.

edit on 5/1/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi Matty,

Working too many hours means that I've not had a chance to watch your movie as yet, but I'm really looking forward to. It's great to hear so many good comments about a UFO movie. I remember the last one that I was really excited to watch was The Fourth Kind, which I found to be an incredible disappointment. That said, your approach is completely different, and this is what appeals to me so much. I'd also like to say thank you for responding so considerately and fully to us. It's really good to see someone take an AMA in such good spirit - so thank you.

Anyway, on to my question.

Something that is mentioned in some circles time and time again is that the media - cinema included - are being used to prepare the population for something or to gauge their reactions to certain ideas. I realise that you made a tongue in cheek reference to this much earlier on in the thread but just wanted to ask your opinion on whether you think is plausible that this could ever take place, or whether most directors and producers that you know and mix with are too stubborn, focused and driven towards realising their own vision that it would be nigh on impossible for a government or third party to persuade them to take part in such activities. Ronald Reagan's alleged comments following a screening of ET and the many rumours surrounding Close Encounters have always fascinated me and I'd appreciate the thoughts of a professional film maker.

Even if I don't get a response, I still appreciate the time you've spent here with us - so thank you again.

Cado.

edit on 1-5-2014 by cado angelus because: cloudy bay

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I'm just shooting in the dark here...but in a forested area, the trees will act as a windbreak, and wind will be concentrated on a clearing. Maybe their vehicles weren't being "chased" but the balls of plasma were possibly just being driven by channeled wind.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My computer is pretty broke atm so I sent you a reminder just to be on the safe side Beckman. Both my internet and browsers crash frequently and I just wanna get rid of this pic ASAP

Really hope it got through to you this time or I'm not sure what to do with it... It's kind of lame if we compare to some of the wilder stuff I've seen online, but at least it's a true one and snapping this kind of stuff is undheard of from me here in Scandinavia, Sweden espcially!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Word of advice to you Tigertarzan if you dont want any more to do with this topic, dont flip trhough your phone too search for that stuff. It just drives you crazy in the end so.... But that's totally up to you!

And after reading your post more clearly it seems we agree on this topic then?
a reply to: threepwood

Thank you Threepwood...yeah It would most likely just make me mad if I couldn't find it lol
And as far as I have seen, yes we do agree on this topic. I would love to see the pic you took with your ipad too. I have seen lights in the sky aplenty, but never have seen an ET yet.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
As long as OP receives it Im totally ok with it beeing posted on some other site than this, no offense ATS! I check my mail daily so just give it some time

edit on 2-5-2014 by threepwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Blimey, a lot of posts on here now.

Just wanted to say thanks for your reply on my post and I look forward to watching the Movie.

edit on CDTFri, 02 May 2014 07:19:02 -05000000003107x102x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hmm, no email contact with the OP how am I going to get a hold of your mail tigertatzen?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Myself & my 13 yr. old just watched the movie. Creepy as hell, but really good. Awesome job directing. That tunnel scene.....wow.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
While it can be scarey, don't see why it would be depicted this way. During our sightings that involved contact, I was doing cartwheels for excitement, gratitude, joy, greetings. Recognition in some cases of family, knowing it was wonderful. Love everyone up there, thank you for watching over us, for waking us up, for all the tireless work so many of you do. To the other side of ufology, sense you monitoring too, please grow up! Rooting for you guys to overcome your love for power addictions too! I'll be your cheerleaders as you gain love.

Its not about that, Family!!! Always think Family!!! We're here to overcome the messes we've made in family relations. There are loose ends to clean up loving other people, caring, gaining compassion, overcoming war and power trips over others and elitism. All the outer political distractions and trauma's created by design to block you realizing its about growing up and overcoming past errors with family and loving everyone.

Time to snap to it, I'd say! Do the work we came to do!!!

edit on 11-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Hi Matty. Great read this thread. Very interesting. I experienced similar lights here in the UK. Various occasions.

From my observations (and I've been three feet from them at times)

They are varied in colour. Most are white, amber/orange, less frequent are green, silver, blue, red (which have a search light facility), yellow

They very often travel in same coloured pairs pairs, even when they formed a perfect organised circle above us of maybe 40 orbs they were in same type pairs

They seem to rotate on their axis and pulsate too

A white type (rare) can have masses of sparks flowing from it like a sparker, then suddenly change into a white orb so white it is undiscribably beautiful

They can change shape, literally morphing into a shape akin to a body builders dumbell

They will become attracted to torch signals, especially dynamo torches and communicate back like if you do a sequence of three flashes they will become brighter three times, like they are almost a gas powered lantern

They can disappear to your sight, but sometimes you can still see the faint outline of them, then they can go on full gas, often when they move again

Seem to exhibit fun type nature, like playing tag

Probably most importantly - they are sometimes followed up by a radiant white space ship, about the size of a large plane, like a massive ship just radiant white as you look up at it as it travels just above you, roars like a plane, leaves a trail of cotton wool strand substance slowly floating down as it departs

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
Myself & my 13 yr. old just watched the movie. Creepy as hell, but really good. Awesome job directing. That tunnel scene.....wow.

Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed it.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Hi Matty. Great read this thread. Very interesting. I experienced similar lights here in the UK. Various occasions.

From my observations (and I've been three feet from them at times)

They are varied in colour. Most are white, amber/orange, less frequent are green, silver, blue, red (which have a search light facility), yellow

They very often travel in same coloured pairs pairs, even when they formed a perfect organised circle above us of maybe 40 orbs they were in same type pairs

They seem to rotate on their axis and pulsate too

A white type (rare) can have masses of sparks flowing from it like a sparker, then suddenly change into a white orb so white it is undiscribably beautiful

They can change shape, literally morphing into a shape akin to a body builders dumbell

They will become attracted to torch signals, especially dynamo torches and communicate back like if you do a sequence of three flashes they will become brighter three times, like they are almost a gas powered lantern

They can disappear to your sight, but sometimes you can still see the faint outline of them, then they can go on full gas, often when they move again

Seem to exhibit fun type nature, like playing tag

Probably most importantly - they are sometimes followed up by a radiant white space ship, about the size of a large plane, like a massive ship just radiant white as you look up at it as it travels just above you, roars like a plane, leaves a trail of cotton wool strand substance slowly floating down as it departs

Very cool, Sounds like there are a lot of similarities. Have you been able to capture any of it on video?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Yes I did capture some footage of the ufo orbs. Google video took the footage of 29 mins of them down when it transferred to Youtube and need to get it back on a site, lots of orbs hanging around, various colours. Wish I'd got a decent camera at the time, footage was taken on phone in 2006 5 days after main sighting above, this was the last one we saw as we trcked back along the trail at 5 in the morning pretty much tired outwww.dailymotion.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I must say, I enjoyed your film marty, very good direction, the tunnel scene, really freaked me out

past lives, are you talking, soul connections, here, past life, karmic connections, that can turn your life crazy upside down, am just wondering

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dharma Employee

I must say, I enjoyed your film marty, very good direction, the tunnel scene, really freaked me out

past lives, are you talking, soul connections, here, past life, karmic connections, that can turn your life crazy upside down, am just wondering
imo past lives are just that and may not have much impact on present life, though you may get recollections even going back a few centuries because of some unfinished quest, which you may have completed in this life. Now soul connections on the other hand may have great impact on this life.
But if you are a Born Again Christian, thankfully you will certainly not re-incarnate in this outer darkness that we live in.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

well, dude, a soul connection, typically involves a unresolved spiritual lesson from a previous life with a soul, you have history with

steve gunn helped me understand it, been through it 3 times now and man, can they be devestating

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I wonder if any of these aliens that abduct us, ever get abducted themselves by even more powerful, advanced aliens?
2nd....

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dharma Employee
a reply to: Nochzwei

well, dude, a soul connection, typically involves a unresolved spiritual lesson from a previous life with a soul, you have history with

steve gunn helped me understand it, been through it 3 times now and man, can they be devestating
I was thinking more on the lines of connection with some other person.
But dude can you enlighten/elaborate more on this. Who is steve gunn tho.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join