It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Matty Beckerman, I'm the Director of ALIEN ABDUCTION - I've seen The Brown Mountain Lights

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6
a reply to: MattyBeckerman
I'm really enjoying this thread.

I don't have any questions, as others have asked them for me.

I just wanted to thank you for being here for a second day.

Thanks so much, Happy to be here.
Next time I make a movie I'm going to come here first and bounce ideas off of everyone.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MattyBeckerman
Next time I make a movie I'm going to come here first and bounce ideas off of everyone.

How well and how far would you go to protect your sources? (how tight is your PERSEC)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks for the backup there Charlie, much appreciated. Initially I set out to just make a film about The Brown Mountain lights and my entire world of beliefs has been turned upside down. It's amazing and so glad I started to take this journey. It's opened me up entirely.

No problem Sir!!!

It's probably the main subject involving a needed experience to think differently towards...
I don't believe in non-believers... But I know some need to have the experience themselves!!!

Been a pleasure reading the thread so far...

So a quick question seeing as I answered my own...
Anything else in the pipeline for the future that specifically catches your attention in ufology???

Peace Matty!!!

Yes, I'm working on a new script at the moment that deals with hypnotic regression and abductee's/past lives/and all that good stuff.

Oh boy!!! More topics I love! I have a lot of different threads up on past life regression, UFOs, etc.
Please DO let us know when your next film will be released.

I love this stuff!!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: phantomlord

Poor form, dude.

I thought this was an 'Ask Me' thread, not a 'Critique My Film' thread.

Complementing someone on their efforts is customary in many places when someone is being welcomed to a new group or community - criticizing their work is not. Since this is an 'Ask Me' thread, not a 'Critique Me' thread, I understand why any opinionated posts may have been removed.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Thank you so much for responding. Most wouldn't assume anything, they would simply believe they witnessed something. But have a strange feeling in your case that regression might be woozee! Kind of wake up call in itself, if you get into some regressions.

Like this one:

Pete's full Regression with Mary Rodwell on the 22nd of July 2013

I'm very interested in regression. Want to take Dolores Cannon's course she offers for her technique. Have folders on different techniques and deepening, scripts, and was considering trying my hand at making my own self hypnosis layered with theta and audacity, and just experiment.

In my opinion, nearly all experts out there in this field possibly have some links to different agencies and its something that learning yourself is really positive.

Along with deep theta meditations, RV, anything that connects us within to our subconscious, our spirit/insight.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks for the backup there Charlie, much appreciated. Initially I set out to just make a film about The Brown Mountain lights and my entire world of beliefs has been turned upside down. It's amazing and so glad I started to take this journey. It's opened me up entirely.

No problem Sir!!!

It's probably the main subject involving a needed experience to think differently towards...
I don't believe in non-believers... But I know some need to have the experience themselves!!!

Been a pleasure reading the thread so far...

So a quick question seeing as I answered my own...
Anything else in the pipeline for the future that specifically catches your attention in ufology???

Peace Matty!!!

Yes, I'm working on a new script at the moment that deals with hypnotic regression and abductee's/past lives/and all that good stuff.

Oh boy!!! More topics I love! I have a lot of different threads up on past life regression, UFOs, etc.
Please DO let us know when your next film will be released.

I love this stuff!!

Awesome, I'll need to gather a ton of information in order to try and make it as accurate as possible. I've been regressed myself and it was mind blowing.

Best
Matty

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

How well and how far would you go to protect your sources? (how tight is your PERSEC)

Tight!
If someone does not want to be involved they don't have to be. I've interviewed tons of people who after we are done have not wanted to sign releases. I honor those requests and take them seriously. From Police officers to lawyers, I've talked to them.

Best
Matty

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

edit on 29-4-2014 by MattyBeckerman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Thank you so much for responding. Most wouldn't assume anything, they would simply believe they witnessed something. But have a strange feeling in your case that regression might be woozee! Kind of wake up call in itself, if you get into some regressions.

Like this one:

Pete's full Regression with Mary Rodwell on the 22nd of July 2013

I'm very interested in regression. Want to take Dolores Cannon's course she offers for her technique. Have folders on different techniques and deepening, scripts, and was considering trying my hand at making my own self hypnosis layered with theta and audacity, and just experiment.

In my opinion, nearly all experts out there in this field possibly have some links to different agencies and its something that learning yourself is really positive.

Along with deep theta meditations, RV, anything that connects us within to our subconscious, our spirit/insight.

Unity,

Thank you for posting this. I'm checking it out now. When I was regressed it was with someone who trained under Dolores Cannon. It was an eye opening experience. It's one thing going to a medium and having them tell you things and it's a whole other level when these things are coming out of your own mouth. Accepting it as being real is not easy, but if you can it's mind blowing. I fought the experience pretty hard initially and then relaxed and it came pouring out of me.

Best
Matty

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Merry Meet to you Matty
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and insight with us.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Bottom line is simple Horror movies are marketable and out perform every other genre of film.

The lifting off the ground immersed in light part is true, but the breaking backwards part is fabricated.

Matty,

Thank you for participating in the abovetopsecret AMA. I would like to congratulate you on your success and making a wonderful film. My wife studied RTF and was a cinematographer (1st AC) until we had children. As a result, I understand how difficult it is to bring all the various elements together to create a compelling story. Congratulations!

I would like to ask you a question that is a follow up on two of your previous responses. What responsibility does a filmmaker have when making a film that is based upon a true story (especially a topic such as alien abduction)? I'm not trying to imply anything negative. I'm simply curious about your response given the fact that you chose the horror genre as a backdrop for you narrative.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is the best AMA thus far.

Thank you for your time, patience and contributions, Matty.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply, and sorry about me responding so late :-).

My only concern is that if these cases truly are extra-terrestrial, do these beings have evil intentions? In all the discussions I have had regarding E.T., we always assumed that they would be so greatly superior to us that they would view us as we view insects or other pests. Abducting people without their consent and performing harsh medical experiments cannot be a good thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

It's not poor form to offer critiques. This is a "Ask Me Anything" thread (emphasis on "Anything"), not a "Ask Me Only Favorable Questions" thread. This is AboveTopSecret, if we can't critique each other here, then what use is this website? Are we just supposed to come here and circle jerk? If this man expects to present his film to a wide (and likely critical) audience, such as at film festivals, then he better be willing to accept such critiques, or he won't last long in the film industry. Regardless, this comment will likely be removed (censored), as all my previous comments in this thread have.

edit on 29-4-2014 by phantomlord because: grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I knew (or think) Dolores Cannon from MUFON LA...
I would have done me regressions with Bud Hopkins or
John Mack whom I trusted but I felt no real need to do so
since I know for a fact for myself that all of me experiences
were real & had a face to face meeting with a visitor in the now
& fully awake.

My real full on awake guy was green & others were tan...no
greys that I am aware of...not sure of the color on the VA abduction...

I do not recall anything negative BUT some times when you know
you have been taken & do not recall & are scared it sucks...
I would just awaken scared as hell & & new the direction of the
window I went out of...funny never said that before to anyone...
I live in a Lg Studio on a farm. Other experiences I do not recall
being scary...this one was in VA. I have family history of sitings
& etc but I am the only one with actual contact that I am aware of...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
This is the best AMA thus far.

Thank you for your time, patience and contributions, Matty.

Thanks Kimish,

Love the Chuck Norris Quote.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Just because life may be common does not mean advanced life would come here to abduct people. There aren't many good, logical reasons a species which can traverse the enormous distances between the stars would have to abduct people from one small part of North Carolina.

Just curious...what led you to make the statement about "one small part of North Carolina"? The OP stated that these lights happen all over the world, and in some cases (as with the NC variety) have been documented for centuries. You're making the rather dubious argument that in order for the NC phenomenon to be valid it would require space travelers to have come all this way just to hang out in some little town in NC, am I reading that correctly? And why, of all the places on Earth, would they bother with said little town in NC, right? A derisive statement, yeah?

North Carolina, just like every other place on the planet, is far older than its name. Who is to say that centuries ago it wasn't the most happening place in the galaxy? Who is to say that it doesn't contain something special that draws an advanced race of beings back to it time and time again that is simply not within our capacity to grasp the meaning or usefulness of? If a space-faring race travels light years to arrive here, they do it for a reason...a resource, some type of tactical advantage, etc. They aren't going to care that it is just some little area in NC versus a large city or well-known site...if we have something they need, they'll take it, geographical location not withstanding. In fact, the location could actually be optimal for them because of its relative obscurity...hiding in plain sight and no one the wiser save for those loony "UFO people"...I mean come on, no one listens to them anyway...right?
Food for thought.

Tiger

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: phantomlord
a reply to: esteay812

It's not poor form to offer critiques. This is a "Ask Me Anything" thread (emphasis on "Anything"), not a "Ask Me Only Favorable Questions" thread. This is AboveTopSecret, if we can't critique each other here, then what use is this website? Are we just supposed to come here and circle jerk? If this man expects to present his film to a wide (and likely critical) audience, such as at film festivals, then he better be willing to accept such critiques, or he won't last long in the film industry. Regardless, this comment will likely be removed (censored), as all my previous comments in this thread have.

Your comments were not critiques. They were snarky nasty remarks meant to start a fight. Go away already. cry baby.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm going to be on Nightwatch Radio program in about 10 minutes
www.zombiebloodbath.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join