It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Matty Beckerman, I'm the Director of ALIEN ABDUCTION - I've seen The Brown Mountain Lights

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Wow, just beginning this thread. Thank you so much for gracing ATS with your presence! Am looking forward to watching your documentary.

I agree that abductions are related. If you witnessed these ufo related lights, just want to point out that there is probably some buried memories in your case as well, because from everything I've researched and the conversations, as an experiencer of ufology related events including abductions and contact, and the fallout being that your new friends are often military background ones, or ex military and if you're a good natured person who really cares about people even the ones who are tagging you somehow, you can get quite a bit of information. In any case, it tends to be a scenario where everyone gets checkups on earth, most don't remember, and also, if you witness the ufo, alot more happened. When you have a sighting, alot more happened.

In the quote above, the parents seemed to have physical missing time, not just the typical time splicing done. To me this is either lower technology, perhaps a group more connected to our plane or realm, or they wanted this couple to generate interest in ufology amongst others, in other words, disclosure drip by slow drip, and awareness campaign. Alot like the Travis Walter case.

There are different sides in ufology and we've experienced both the jailers and the wake up team. The wake up team seems to be involved in their case, ie. those who wanted to bring awareness.

My question is concerning your own sightings, have you ever experienced missing time? This has been generational in our family, brother and driving partner years ago, myself and one of my sons, on several occasions.
edit on 29-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sorry if this was asked & I missed it...
did any one on your team try to signal to the lights
with a flashlight or other light source? If so did the
"lights" respond intelligently back? Thank you!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy hey bud i read your post and im intrigued though if i speak to much i will end up n the dirt or levonworth..... i assume your talking about the peace accords that happened in the mid 90's with clinton sitting in????? i was at those talks my foster dad was the chaplain who was a catholic priest...... the base was left open because wright patts research directorate is on the same level as los alomos / oakridge and other high end research bases, those lights i think are from where they were testing the stovl engine which is of course has long since been declassified....... now with that said what most people do not know is that about 40% of that base is underground including tunnels as far out as miamisburg or miamisburg mound which has since been raized ......and the massive reports of ufo's from miamisburg to wright patt. now i was a baby back in the 90's im a 82 model human, as i became a adult i had a contract to pull out all the cat3- cat5e wiring and replace it with cat6 and fiber optics, now again im really worried about a dirt nap so ill keep it simple we pulled a 288 strand multi mode fiber optic cable 8 storys underground this cable had a mile tail which means it was incredibly long and that kind of cable is used to constantly transfer terabytes of data ( when tech catches up yotta bytes) that leads me to believe that any of the higher end tech, (gathered from ufos stolen from others or what have you) deep within the crust once we made the end of the first shaft and steeped out in this narrow corridor we where met with rather fierce troops not in uniform pointing guns at our heads, i told the big one that i thought was going to eat me that i had a ts clearance and i was suppose to be there he said not today your not get back in the elevator, we complied but never saw that area again, and as far as i know my company never completed the run but was paid with bonus over it....... again my lips are and will forever be sealed on the ts stuff that i saw until its released as public .....but know you are on to something

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The amazon is american and wouldn't let me purchase and view, nor can I find it on the Canadian version of amazon that I order from alot, google allowed me to sign in but only had a wish list for this. Trying itunes now, wondering if its all just for Americans?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
The amazon is american and wouldn't let me purchase and view, nor can I find it on the Canadian version of amazon that I order from alot, google allowed me to sign in but only had a wish list for this. Trying itunes now, wondering if its all just for Americans?

I tried Itunes last night to no avail

Matty, do you know whats up my friend?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The thread title seems to assume that the brown mountain lights is something everyone knows about. What are these lights? I've never heard of them and I think that they should be explained here and not be something we have to search the web for. Who what where when and how are the requirements in making a report. Seems some info is just assumed to be common knowledge. It's not.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
a reply to: MattyBeckerman

I do not mean to in any way diminish the awesomeness of this phenomenon by implying a possible natural source. Whatever it is has a very peculiar way of interacting with the awareness of the observer. I have had a couple of close range sightings, with two witnesses, of something similar. I either was just lucky, or else sensed something was about to happen, but just a few minutes before one of the sightings, I said something along the lines of "let's go sit by the lake and look for Ufo's...sure enough, one came right over us. It left one of the witnesses dumbstruck and unable to speak for several minutes. I suppose I should get around to writing a detailed description of the things I have seen, but I must reiterate, I have no evidence that these things are aliens. Maybe it is, maybe not, but whatever it is, it is very strange and very real. For someone who has not witnessed this phenomenon to imply that it was headlights from a car or a train is just downright insulting.

I agree with you entirely.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

Well just signed up for itunes, had to fill out forms that I don't feel comfortable doing, and no search in my app brings this documentary up, not under the name, or his name.

Note trying the download on the site and will report back if it works somehow.

No, that was just redownloading the app and nothing but a movie called Isolation comes up under the name.

Rather disappointing.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Unfortunately it's not out in Canada yet. Our Canadian Distributor has yet to put up a release date.
Here is there contact info if you want to reach out and ask them what is up.
www.vvs.ca...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Thank you, getting confused by all the links and forms that don't work.

Will look forward to its release. I really don't understand why amazon and various media's aren't coordinated however, its like the dark ages.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Nat Geo - Charlotte TV - Brown Mountain Lights

This is a very good short clip, and I'm adding it to my library. I've never heard of this area before, and the generational centuries of sightings.

One thing that, in my view at least. would imply these aren't simply balls of lightening, or black op type scenarios, are the reports of the lights chasing observers and vehicles. Also, presumably this would be generational as well. Interacting with the viewer. And I pressume amongst the various witnesses, there would be grades or levels of awareness, from simply observing, to full scale interaction/communication, with memories.

The whole concept of lights is a bit a mystery, as quite typically when you view a craft, giving an average amongst our sitings, because we did see a few different types, and I witnessed one by myself that possibly only I could see, which was more of a light ship that appeared and vanished, after meditation. But the most typical would be, a orb of light which would cover a saucer perhaps 30 feet. Now, the light is a cover/shield and possibly related to the inner workings or mechanics of the craft if indeed they use mechanics. Because its probably not quite like that, and other experiencers have said they're not made out of the same stuff our universe is, which would bring it round circle back to a kind or form of light energy or something similar again.

In other words, such a mystery in what we're observing as lights, they're alot more than lights providing the testimony is taken into account which brings this to something beyond any form of natural paranormal energy conduit.

Even if there was a natural area for energy, a kind of bleeding through of realities, then it seems to me, something is operating out of this and through this to wake people up. ie. extra terrestrial beings.

Also, since I would rather just read and resist the impulse to add more to the thread. Wanted to point out about pleadies and the concept that its a young system. This is the past, have been told that before during my own experiences, that I was in the past. Also, as time doesnt seem to exist, and all things are at once, one really can't determine what system is utilized naturally, ie mature enough to be plentiful in life, or artificially, which is normally how its done anyway. Really we're not qualified to know any of this.

However greys seem to be involved in many cases, on both sides, ie. those working with controllers from inner earth, one could say insectoids, mantis or reptilian as typical ufology relates and some of experiencers relay, and also, very common working with human type ets, from other systems, whether its pleoshan or alpha centauri, for example.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Matty,

Have you seen the documentary Mirage Men yet? And if so what did you think of it?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Why is it in the past 3 months, around 3 people have come to ATS claiming to be someone special or important? I believe that first one I came into contact with was The Secret Hand, then after him/her, "famous" people started popping up here.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: th3onetruth

I'll answer you since you're asking a question about ATS rather than the topic...

The "mysterious member" has/had no connection to the "famous people" what so ever, if your chronology is correct, the timing was purely coincidental.

The "famous people" come here because we invite them, we invite them because it gives the members a chance to directly interact with interesting people they likely wouldn't be able to otherwise.

ETA: We've been doing these AMAs since last fall, much longer than just three months ago.

edit on 4-29-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Welcome Matty, hope I'm not repeating someone else's question that I missed. My question is this: in interviewing those who said they were abducted, did you come across any physical evidence of implants? If so, can you describe them?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: holyindian
My mother is from India, not very educated enough to know about Aliens and scientific phenomenon. Years back she used to tell us about stories in her village, people used to be very afraid to go out by the river side. They often used to see these orbs flying around the jungle, around the trees and the river bed. Some orbs were very calm and would float around freely, while other were like fire orbs. She mentioned that these orbs were sinister kind.. and continued to telling us stories that i still remember every word of it. i think she never understood things about aliens and extraterrestrial kinds hence. she mentioned that my grandfather had himself witnessed these flying orbs while crossing the river during dusk trying to reach home early as they can, as no one goes around those areas at night, and he saw this one orb getting down into the river side a dog like animal but much larger in size coming out of the river, not being amused he continued walking wanting to reach home, and sees the same dog turning into a horse and all this while walking out of the river within few feet turning into a larger animal *he wasnt able to describe what animal it was* and the same animal turning into a 8 feet tall dark shadowed human. I believe it was a shapeshifter.. but in those days we did not even know about something like a shapeshifter being, or even extraterrestrials. Now when i think of it, it makes senes.

Another story i remember was she mentioned the same river had an anomaly, and they believed ghosts dwelled in them, and if anyone goes alone for a swim would get pulled literally by people feeling arms around their legs pulling them down, but if they went in groups they never encountered these events. She even mentioned a term for such entities that the villagers used but i forget now.

originally posted by: MattyBeckerman

originally posted by: holyindian
My mother is from India, not very educated enough to know about Aliens and scientific phenomenon. Years back she used to tell us about stories in her village, people used to be very afraid to go out by the river side. They often used to see these orbs flying around the jungle, around the trees and the river bed. Some orbs were very calm and would float around freely, while other were like fire orbs. She mentioned that these orbs were sinister kind.. and continued to telling us stories that i still remember every word of it. i think she never understood things about aliens and extraterrestrial kinds hence. she mentioned that my grandfather had himself witnessed these flying orbs while crossing the river during dusk trying to reach home early as they can, as no one goes around those areas at night, and he saw this one orb getting down into the river side a dog like animal but much larger in size coming out of the river, not being amused he continued walking wanting to reach home, and sees the same dog turning into a horse and all this while walking out of the river within few feet turning into a larger animal *he wasnt able to describe what animal it was* and the same animal turning into a 8 feet tall dark shadowed human. I believe it was a shapeshifter.. but in those days we did not even know about something like a shapeshifter being, or even extraterrestrials. Now when i think of it, it makes senes.

Another story i remember was she mentioned the same river had an anomaly, and they believed ghosts dwelled in them, and if anyone goes alone for a swim would get pulled literally by people feeling arms around their legs pulling them down, but if they went in groups they never encountered these events. She even mentioned a term for such entities that the villagers used but i forget now.

What a great story, thank you so much for sharing this with me.
So do you believe these orbs are related to Aliens and UFO's?
Sounds like its a possibility. For centuries the Brown Mountain Lights were explained away very similarly to what you are describing.

Best
Matty

Matty,

Personally i believe that there might be countless possibilities existing out there that our human mind cannot comprehend. We tend to understand and explain things based on the reception of our five senses. but what if there is more to it, what if there has always been "things" out there that we fail to understand/see cos we dont have the ability to realize the existence of various forces/creatures or mind over matter subjects. Come to imagine this scenario about aliens, do you personally believe that all the billions of earth like planets supporting life forms would only have the same five senses human has, or would not have some superior human organ/precept greater than a human brain?
I understand my talks dont make sense, but possibilities could exist in this vast never ending universe of ours.

I believe these Orbs are a similar anomly like the Fly Serpents seen around the world, these are not metallic objects or space ships, could be alien in nature or from this planet that we havent been able to understand. Cytoplasmic or unibodied or could even shapeshift as i mentioned in the story earlier. Previously lived in India, i have heard hundreds of stories relating to orbs and shapeshifting beings. To stories even involving the high rank of Tibetian monks safe guarding the ancient weapons and the vimana's used during the epic battle of mahabharata and older veda's, somewhere in the Himalayan mountains, hence the high visibility of UFO activity. But i havent heard this from educated masses who are UFO believers, but people who are very deeply rooted into religion and have spent their life in practicing penance and sever meditation.

Here is a quick question for you, do you think the workers or the government disbanded their project to complete that tunnel/road because of these orbs/beings? got scared away? or felt that the end of the road could lead into a portal/gate to the other dimension?
edit on 29-4-2014 by holyindian because: old post to refer

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer
Hey Springer thank you for having such a wonderful
guest. I hope he wasn't abducted & returns...LOL!

It's been another great AMA!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here are some photos I got of one of these LAPhs. I took it in Austin several years ago. To my eyes it just appeared as a flickering light that was unusually bright and would change position in an instant. The streaking quality may be an artifact of the lens or the ccd. It reminds me of the Stephensville photos. All I can honestly say is that this was not a star, a planet, or any conventional aircraft.
s1295.photobucket.com...
edit on 29-4-2014 by skunkape23 because: jabberwocky

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Spiro

Well just signed up for itunes, had to fill out forms that I don't feel comfortable doing, and no search in my app brings this documentary up, not under the name, or his name.

Note trying the download on the site and will report back if it works somehow.

No, that was just redownloading the app and nothing but a movie called Isolation comes up under the name.

Rather disappointing.

Unfortunately the movie is not out yet in Canada, It will be soon. But for now our Canadian Distributor is www.vvs.ca...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Wow, just beginning this thread. Thank you so much for gracing ATS with your presence! Am looking forward to watching your documentary.

I agree that abductions are related. If you witnessed these ufo related lights, just want to point out that there is probably some buried memories in your case as well, because from everything I've researched and the conversations, as an experiencer of ufology related events including abductions and contact, and the fallout being that your new friends are often military background ones, or ex military and if you're a good natured person who really cares about people even the ones who are tagging you somehow, you can get quite a bit of information. In any case, it tends to be a scenario where everyone gets checkups on earth, most don't remember, and also, if you witness the ufo, alot more happened. When you have a sighting, alot more happened.

In the quote above, the parents seemed to have physical missing time, not just the typical time splicing done. To me this is either lower technology, perhaps a group more connected to our plane or realm, or they wanted this couple to generate interest in ufology amongst others, in other words, disclosure drip by slow drip, and awareness campaign. Alot like the Travis Walter case.

There are different sides in ufology and we've experienced both the jailers and the wake up team. The wake up team seems to be involved in their case, ie. those who wanted to bring awareness.

My question is concerning your own sightings, have you ever experienced missing time? This has been generational in our family, brother and driving partner years ago, myself and one of my sons, on several occasions.

Thank you so much for your question Unity,

When I witnessed the Brown Mountain Lights I had no feeling of missing time, or any time distortion. However many people do report these time jumps and skips often when associated with the lights.
Personally I don't believe I've ever been abducted, I have had some pretty spectacular experiences that I cannot explain. =. Hope that answers your questions.

Best
Matty

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join