It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Conspiracy to kill Blacks/Jews

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccupySFV
a reply to: Chamberf=6
re-read my original post your answer is there.. and bias? actually it is just my observation.. please don't get stuck on racism, this thread is about genetics, awareness and bloodlines.

And a conspiracy about "them" killing blacks/Jews with a side order of mind control codes.

And "they" have created a huge propaganda campaign to keep Yeshua's bloodline secret. Why? Well from what I have learned it appears that the "controllers" don't have the necessary codes needed to program black Jews thru mind control.

Where exactly did you "learn" about these "codes" to program people though mind control? Like what is the code to control the mind of say, an Inuit?

You mention "they" and "them" several times but never say just who "they" are.

Are "they" the ubiquitous conspiracy "they"?

Are the "controllers" "them" too, or a separate faction of "them"?
edit on 4/28/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OccupySFV

Abraham was a Chaldean descending from Shem. The Black races descended from Ham. While the Egyptians were a mix of Ku#es and Ismaelites, the Hebrews came from Isaac. Im sure there are Black Jews today as a result of the diaspora, but I doubt Jesus had Ku#es in His bloodline.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

When part is taken out of context the meaning is totally different. So he was tanned.. its a big difference as it is not about race.

What comes to appearance of Jesus, according the times and Jesus being a carpenter ( physically fit & tanned ) carpenters at the time did heavy work not helped with power tools there is today. There are texts that say his skincolor was bronze... nothing about race.

(Revelation 1: 12-17) " I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man,"dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Racism and "anti-Semitism" is the worst that I've ever seen in my 42 years on this earth. And the racism is coming from all races. That's why I think we need a civil war just so we can settle it once and for all.

As far as there being a conspiracy to "kill blacks and jews"; Lets look at crime stats and reports. Going by those I would say there is a conspiracy to kill Caucasians.
edit on 28-4-2014 by Fylgje because: forgot to add something

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You should check out the Kebra Negast . i agree that there was a huge plan to fool the people. The biggest evil act committed against the church was when ceasar borgias changed all the images of YESHUA to him. We are just now realizing how big of a impact this had on the entire world. Also the reason why we are on earth is to raise our CHRIST Consciousness. :up

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Excerpt from the Gospel of Peace.....

"Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living word of living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is without life. God so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of the true God to man. God wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit."

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I would say that the closest thing to a conspiracy is the "doctrine of Balaam" that the entertainmemt industries perpetuate. The black race is collapsing under the weight of its own ignorance and laziness. Gangsta rap creates the image of glory in violence, embraced by the black youth and the government caters to laziness with the various entitlement programs. Dont get me wrong, this does not apply to all black people, but that is the nature of the conspiracy.

The Jews have a similar issue. They are about to be ethnically cleansed by their own people. Zionism is the new Fascism. Hitler was a Jew from the Rothschild family, and he vented his rage on his own people. Most of the surviving Jews were the Zionist aristocracy who could afford to flee to the Americas and the UK. Now the Zionists are at it again trying to lure unsuspecting Jews into Palestinian land so that the can be the target of WWIII.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Racism and "anti-Semitism" is the worst that I've ever seen in my 42 years on this earth. And the racism is coming from all races. That's why I think we need a civil war just so we can settle it once and for all.

So to end racism, your solution is that people need to be more violent and start a civil war? I don't follow you. I though ending racism meant ending violence between races.

I agree that any race can be racist. But to end racism, we must not give these racists the mean to win a war over those who seek peace. And the best way to prevent them from winning a war is by avoiding to provoke a war in the first place.

edit on 29-4-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
One is that the Bible says that it is shameful for men to have long hair yet every depiction of Jesus pretty much depicts him with long hair.. It contradicts the very teaching in the first place, it's like it has been done to insult Jesus on purpose lol

Huh?! That can't be right. Moses himself had long hair.

Something's not right indeed.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Jesus was from Nazareth, there is difference between Nazarite and Nazarene. Nazarites made vow to God and during the time of vow Nazarites did not shave their hair only in the beginning and end of the vow. Why Jesus didn´t shave his hair after assumed time of end of vow.. at the time of the vow a man who had not shaved his hair was considered holy. Jesus didn´t shave his hair
Law of the Nazarite
edit on 29-4-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

TextI remember reading a long time ago The Song of Solomon in an old family bible and it saying something about - do you not like me because I am black? Yet when I have read the more modern versions of this the word black is changed. This fascinated me because of course if Solomon was black, David was and so down the bloodline.

Shiloh, Is this what you read?

Song of Solomon 1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Song of Solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

This second verse tells me that this references a female and not Solomon. Am I correct?

Song of Solomon 1:2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

Note the word him. Either Solomon was homosexual or this was a woman. Am I misunderstanding this?

The black Jew thing is really old and worn out isn't it? Moses was forty years as king of Ethiopia and sister Mariam chided him because of this so you know that it really goes back long before the Jew thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

It's making reference to Queen Sheba I believe....

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I don't think that turning a liberal cheek has worked. Sometimes, there's only one way to settle things this complicated....

Don't get me wrong, though. I would rather choose love, but sometimes you just have to defend yourself.

edit on 30-4-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I always find it interesting that Ethiopians and Jamaican bloodlines seem to be the most enlightened of the black race (also interesting.. truly enlightened blacks detest the "N" word). I am a black/Jamaican and I suspect Ethiopian btw. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do you find it interesting that these blood lines are the most enlightened, what makes them more enlightened than any other nationality which are simply based on invisible lines in the ground to separate territory?

How did you come to this conclusion to find it interesting?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

You have to understand, we dont all speak Hebrew. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But in the words of OP

All the known explanations of why the name Jesus is used instead of Yeshua are inadequate. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They say the explanations are inadequate. and in a reply to your post they say

yes I am aware thank u

So to OP

You are aware that 'Jesus' is simply a translation into english but that explanation is inadequate, can you explain why?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I always find it interesting that Ethiopians and Jamaican bloodlines seem to be the most enlightened of the black race (also interesting.. truly enlightened blacks detest the "N" word). I am a black/Jamaican and I suspect Ethiopian btw. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do you find it interesting that these blood lines are the most enlightened, what makes them more enlightened than any other nationality which are simply based on invisible lines in the ground to separate territory?

How did you come to this conclusion to find it interesting?

IMHO OP thinks they are the most "enlightened" because the group he described is coincidentally also who he describes himself to be.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join