It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real life "They Live" Glasses?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was watching the videos below and thought hmmm

I wonder if we can make real life "They Live" glasses

check out ... Reverse Politzer Spectacle Telescope (RPST).

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Did you know Perry Bernstein changed his name to Perry Farrell because it phonetically sounds like Peripheral?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OccupySFV

Here's your first youtuber.:

edit: I could only watch four minutes of it and had to bail. If I'd known the guy was nuts....should have known as it started out. No, I'm not going to practice rolling my eyes until I see demons and maddogs (or Englishmen) on the side.

edit on 28-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister
thanx for posting the vid..i only have the links up. Im hoping to put ideas in science minded peoples heads. I wanna see these glasses on ebay soon!!! If the telescope glasses help folks with poor peripheral vision..what could they do for folks with good eye sight? I wonder....

edit on 28-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: add

edit on 28-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OccupySFV

The most interesting thing to me about this thread is what in the world is that thing in between the reporters leg at the 1:02 mark?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Oh Al, where is your blind faith in internet loons?

Everyone knows they've had cheap x-ray specs available for over half a century... and seeing ghosties and ghoulies from your side vision? It is known... I have also practiced spotting side boob with side vision, btw.

But I didn't know that about Mr. Farrel... I still listen to Jane's Addiction... brilliant band... even if only geriatrics listen now.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

My faith is shattered when he says 'glasses' and all he's doing is rolling his eyes. If I recall, the guy on the vid says he's done it so much that he's always rolling his eyes now. Thus my comments (and lack of internet faith).

As a person who's written a satire article about sideboob, and lots of it, may I say that a finer use for rolling your eyes cannot be found. Maybe Colin Farrell will change his name soon, to Colin Bernstein.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccupySFV
thanx for posting the vid..i only have the links up. Im hoping to put ideas in science minded peoples heads. I wanna see these glasses on ebay soon!!! If the telescope glasses help folks with poor peripheral vision..what could they do for folks with good eye sight? I wonder....

The scientifically mended will be avoiding this thread like the plague. They are in the space exploration or another scientifically based forum. Those people tend to leave the woo woo threads and forums to themselves. I sincerely hope you weren't depending on their input.
edit on AM000000300000000441833302014-04-29T11:33:56-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join