It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Barkley on NBA: 'We are a black league. We are a black league"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Completely off topic, but whats with the pandigital number name?

I didn't think it was that off topic. I didn't know what Charles Barkley was referring to, so I listened to the audio recordings of Donald Sterling. And the pandigital number has always been my favorite to type on the keyboard, ever since a child.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Everyone who would support Donald Sterling is a racist. Pure and simple. They hate black people so much that they will withhold their hatred temporarily for the Jewish multi millionaire lawyer to commend his rights to be a part of the NBA, something you people obviously have very little understanding about (or the modern civil world for that manner, and the fact that yes, today, black people are viewed as humans), and to be a racist.

People have been put in jail for worse. I am suggesting nothing of the sort. But jail is nothing but a shunning from society. I do suggest a shunning from society. And that is what has occurred, as the NBA commissioner has banned Donald Sterling from any associations with the NBA, and will have a vote amongst the other owners, which there is parts of the NBA constitution that allows this, to get a 3/4 to cause a force sell of his team.

Once again 'you people', are on the wrong side of history. Do you even know the geology of the rock you live under? Charles Barkely is not a racist. You are racist and ignorant for suggesting such a thing. Please, respond to this, as I expect nothing less for y'all to continue to dig yourselves into a hole, made of your own warped views and biases, insecurities and ignorances.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 7918465230

They did fine him 2.5 mil. But I agree, he can not truly be hurt, being as he is a man made of money. So more of a reason to not give him any sympathy, which I wouldnt necessarily need a reason to do that, and I dont, but yea, more of a reason.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 7918465230

I didn't think it was that off topic. I didn't know what Charles Barkley was referring to, so I listened to the audio recordings of Donald Sterling. And the pandigital number has always been my favorite to type on the keyboard, ever since a child.

Ha...no, I meant my question was completely off topic, not your post.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 7918465230

Ha...no, I meant my question was completely off topic, not your post.

Lol, yeah, I kinda figured that after I read it back to myself after I submitted it.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

Is it really racism if let's say, the facts suggest that one race is superior over another? The fact is, White people ARE the most creative. Now they've done some bad things in the past, but at least they're trying to do good now. If we let Mexicans take over this country, then civilization will just take a step backwards, not to mention a ton more violence(google Vietnamese girl beaten to death. Also, if you lived in California, you'd know that Mexicans are extremely violent and racist). It would be no different than if the Mongolians had taken over, AND without new any inventions(I think a good historical illustration is when the British took over Hong Kong vs when the Spanish took over the Philippines.)

Let's put it this way, any country or race that thinks that they should go to another country to better their lives, then have 5 kids each so that they can get welfare, then clearly, they're not doing it right(and probably don't have any good intentions). Why? Because when people only worry about having kids and taking care of them, then they won't have time to be creative. There's an inverse relationship between creativity and time spent/population growth(this is the key, IQ doesn't tell creativity. In fact, you could say that the reason Asians are not creative is because we spend too much time studying, despite our supposedly high IQs). Bill Gates once said, if I want something done, then I will hire a lazy person to do it, because he will find the most efficient way to get it done. I think he's actually very accurate.

The mindset should not be, how can I have kids so that they have a better life(and perpetuate a rather meaningless existence, if you think about it). It should be, how can I have kids AND get them to contribute to our advancement as a species? If you don't want to be perceive as inferior, then get your race to contribute to society, instead of being violent(and as stated, you don't need high IQs to be creative. You just have to "want and willing to spend time to do it," and as I've stated in a previous post, as long as you want to do good, then you will get inspired positively.) If not inventions, then try to contribute to the arts and music.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888

Is this some kind of joke.

The fact is, White people ARE the most creative.

Are you really serious. I will not invest any energy or time into responding to such insolence. Go take a look at real history.

Let's put it this way, any country or race that thinks that they should go to another country to better their lives, then have 5 kids each so that they can get welfare, then clearly, they're not doing it right(and probably don't have any good intentions).

This is a terrible mindset. You need to check yourself. I have you know, your way of thinking is obsolete.
Is that how this country erected itself. Substitute welfare with privileges and bigotry.

here's an inverse relationship between creativity and time spent/population growth(this is the key, IQ doesn't tell creativity. In fact, you could say that the reason Asians are not creative is because we spend too much time studying, despite our supposedly high IQs

Go study why the IQ was invented, it does not reflect intelligence nor does reflect intuitive creativity. It is an archaic class[ist] system and in my humble opinion it has no place in 2014. The quote above is totally erroneous, and fictitious.

If you don't want to be perceive as inferior, then get your race to contribute to society, instead of being violent

This is what my ancestors and other indigenous people have been exclaiming since colonialism. Its funny how we seem to forget how we got to this present day. You live in a dream. Please name one thing or system the Western/European world has contributed that is beneficial to mankind as a whole or that is even remotely harmonious with nature or the universe in any kind of way. The colonized world is a disgrace and can never amount to what the tribalectic nations have contributed. Idiots will respond with their mudhut nonsense but that only reflects their limited knowledge of real Earth history. Yes they invented computers and systematic techniques to store and retrieve data, and achieved more with less. We are under the impression that we have everything, that we are at our acme and this is wrong. The only thing the Western world has perfected is violence, and systematic divisive techniques to divide the human family. The colonized world takes concepts from the tribalectic and refashions it. Rather its art, architecture, alchemy, spirituality.....

I would also like to note that is not productive, beneficial, or constructive for the BIGGEST IMMIGRANTS OF ALL TIME to tell people where they should be, what they should do and how they should do it.
edit on 29-4-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Joseph Gayetty
Toilet paper, Inventor.

quote " name one thing or system the Western/European world has contributed that is beneficial to mankind "

unquote.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888

Yes, you are racist.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Not just Barkley, add Larry Johnson to the list.......

Former NBA Player and current New York Knicks Executive Larry Johnson publicly stated that the NBA should be an all black league

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Mr. Bob

Out of all I posted, that's the only thing you felt you needed to respond to?? You have no other comment what so ever??
What evidence do you have that it or its concept did NOT exist before??

I want to quote myself. That seems like it should be fun.

Please name one thing or system the Western/European world has contributed that is beneficial to mankind as a whole or that is even remotely harmonious with nature or the universe in any kind of way.

Toilet paper is harmonious with nature? It seems like more of a problem than a solution when you really look at it.

That guy you mentioned is credited for 'inventing' or what should be 'discovering' in the 14th century. correct?

Today I found out that toilet paper was first used by the Chinese about 1300 years before it caught on with the rest of the world. The first references of people using toilet paper dates back to the 6th century AD in the Chinese Imperial courts and amongst the other wealthy citizens of China. This eventually spread throughout China and by the 14th century there was an annual manufacturing of around ten million packages of toilet paper in the Zhejiang province alone.

If you ask the European/Westerner, he will say he invented everything and that he 'civilized' the world, REAL history tells me a different story.

edit on 29-4-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: correction

edit on 29-4-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: (addition)

edit on 29-4-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: correction

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Mr. Bob

Out of all I posted, that's the only thing you felt you needed to respond to?? You have no other comment what so ever??
What evidence do you have that it or its concept did NOT exist before??

I want to quote myself. That seems like it should be fun.

Please name one thing or system the Western/European world has contributed that is beneficial to mankind as a whole or that is even remotely harmonious with nature or the universe in any kind of way.

Toilet paper is harmonious with nature. It seems like more of a problem than a solution when you really look at it.

Today I found out that toilet paper was first used by the Chinese about 1300 years before it caught on with the rest of the world. The first references of people using toilet paper dates back to the 6th century AD in the Chinese Imperial courts and amongst the other wealthy citizens of China. This eventually spread throughout China and by the 14th century there was an annual manufacturing of around ten million packages of toilet paper in the Zhejiang province alone.

If you ask the European/Westerner, he will say he invented everything and that he 'civilized' the world, REAL history tells me a different story.

So.... what exactly are you trying to say? That you wanna go live in China?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Joseph Gayetty
Toilet paper, Inventor.

quote " name one thing or system the Western/European world has contributed that is beneficial to mankind "

unquote.

Lol. Electricity, the car, the airplane, the jet engine etc etc etc, and you pick toilet paper. Love it.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 7918465230
There are examples in one form or another of every single thing you mentioned in the Ancient world.

Combatmaster:

Do not enter a discussion and you do not know what we are discussing in its entirety. This was a response to an insolent comment about Western arrogance. Your contribution is meaningless because your just commenting on the last comment without really seeing what we are talking about.

Its sad that people still think that time is linear. That it begins at the floor and we are now at the roof. It is also sad that people can not see pass the veil of colonialism.

It has been forced into peoples head that there is no reason to even look into the ancient world and this is done for a reason. Hitler knew the truth, this is why he went to what people considered to be the most sacred places to them, he retrieved data and he coincidentallya develops cutting edge technology. The missile is an ancient indian invention among many other modern discoveries.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Do you really want to get into the invention argument? In addition to all the technology, the toilet, shower, basketball, baseball, football were all invented by Whites. I'm not sure about pop music, but I'm guessing it's also invented by Whites. Yes, Asians and Blacks have contributed, but they pale in comparison to White's inventions.
Also, don't call yourself civilized when 50% of Black women(in South Africa) are raped, and the murder rates are probably also a lot higher than listed, and all the diseases. Now Whites have done some bad things in the past, however, as I've shown previously, either the Nazis or the Japanese would have wiped the Indians out anyway.

(post by BobAthome removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

ATS'ers can be so disturbing sometimes.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hmmmm. If Barkley considers the NBA a "black league" just based off the population numbers then the U.S.A. is a white country. (77.9%) Try saying that and not be accused of being a racist.

lol

Go figure!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Like I said earlier, society does not take blacks seriously because they're a primitive, Bakongo race while expectations for whites are extremely high because, let's face it, we have Greek gods to live up to in western culture. Zeus set the bar pretty high.

That is why there is a double standard. Much like a child, the negro of the species can bamboozle, engage in shenanigans, mooch, and swindle, with little consequences. The blacker the better. Bigger lips and flared nostrils is a bonus as it reminds us our favorite, lovable apes like Amy from Congo, or Joe from Mighty Joe Young, which lessens their lashings. Even so, there are so many blacks in prison, which is quite frightening. You know most of those Negroes must have had 10 or more slaps on the wrists before being arrested.

When we hold the Negro equally accountable for his/her remarks is when we will actually stop being racist as a society. It's when we say, "hey, you're equal to us and we expect just as much from you. Pull your pants up."

I'm for equal rights. HBU?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

You can accuse me of whatever you want. Like I said, prove yourself with your contributions to mankind, if you don't want to be perceived as inferior. Actually, without "racists" like me and the stormfront members, this world would probably be, shall I say, evolving backwards(I could prove to you that pretty much all the world governments have listened to my advice, but if you haven't visited the links I gave before, then I'm not going to bother), so perhaps the world needs more racists like me. The fact is racial pride and competition IS what drive people to innovate and seek out knowledge. And as long as it doesn't lead to violence, then there's nothing wrong with that.

Thinking that everyone is equal or created equal(or even in God's image) is not going to do anything except spawn more useless eaters. Evolution does NOT create everyone equally. It implies that whoever is most recent is more evolved than whoever comes before that. Now this doesn't mean that I think Blacks are a sub-species, or anything like that. I think because they have the ability to communicate and use logic, that means that they have "the potential to be good"(not born good, but the potential to be. The sex drive makes it rather difficult, it's sort of a demon that we all have to overcome.) Also, check out this video:

www.youtube.com...

Why should useful nations like Japan die off while useless eaters get to have so many kids? We ARE acting opposite to the principles of natural selection. Now if I were afraid of being called racist, then I would just say nothing, and then more useless people will have a ton of kids and dominate the useful people, and mankind would essentially be evolving backwards. Therefore, I have to say something, and that if you know that you are useless, then have less kids. If you want me to drive home the point further, without specifically naming any race, then rich, beautiful, smart people should have more kids, the rest less. It's the only way for us to evolve positively.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join