It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 Year Old Woman Shot to Death in Rural Northern Kentucky

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
OK, I think you might be right about the jailbird being the one who prodded Samantha to go, go, go! That makes sense. However it is still unclear whether the cop jumped on the car or not. If he jumped on the car from the side, then he put himself in danger. I still don't like trigger happy cops regardless of whatever happened here. Since your such a detective, why don't you dig up the reason Brockman was injured/hospitalized twice while trying to get into Officer Candidate School. That is important to the whole case. I haven't been able to find anything. Dig up the dirt on this guy!

i've tried. the only thing i can find is a scrubbed LinkedIn page, which makes since seeing scrutiny that was and is coming his way. but being a former Marine i can tell you don't just go to OCS twice if your a sh@@bird. they had to see something in him, to invite him twice. being a basket case is also doubtful because they do a real in depth screening of all candidates. it was probably injury that prevented him from preforming the minimum physical fitness requirements that are much higher than being a cop is.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

So now you're taking my words out of context? I was directing the above to you and others, who are attacking Samantha.
I meant those who are defending the killer cop are just attacking the poor deceased girl! You're ignoring all the relevant details and searching for grammar mistakes in my writing. Such desperation? The "lost" heroin means nothing to you?

Sorry if you felt that "cop lover" is an insult. That's really mild as compared to what you've thrown my way. However I let it all roll off my back with a good laugh. So let's not be hypocritical OK?

As for coroners and their reputation. Please don't lecture me about their holiness. It might lead me to point out a rather infamous coroner from the north-east. I don't want to be led into a trap. Nice try though. You do know who I'm talking about? So save your coroner loving stories for somebody else, I'm not buying it. They rate as low as cops in my book.

The cops probably found a spent round in the back seat, and brought it by the coroners office and requested it be listed as extracted from Samantha. That way the cops could head off a reckless endangerment lawsuit from the passengers. Coroner said, "OK Billy-Bob, just leave it there on my table." We're talking about rural gangsters here. Killing and lying is what they do.

Ok, this time I went ahead and copied all of your words, so there can be no mistake. Better?

No one is attacking that woman. We are debating a topic here, and the more people point out how irrelevant your comments are and how ignorant you are coming across, the more irrelevant and ignorant you seem to become.

If you meant the "cop lover" comment as an insult I am sorry to disappoint you, but as I previously stated, all that did was make me laugh at how far off base you are with that accusation. It takes quite a bit more than that to raise my ire, I assure you. Quite the contrary...I am actually finding this to be very entertaining.

No one took an expended round and used it as a substitute...you're really reaching with that one, and once again showcasing your ignorance and irrationality. There is not going to be a "reckless endangerment" lawsuit from the passengers...one of them was dodging a warrant, they were drinking underage, and they can't get their stories straight. None of that bodes very well for them, and no attorney worth mentioning would touch something like that. Cool story, though.

At what point exactly did I ever say coroners are "holy"? I said they are elected officials...the last time I checked, being an elected official is not synonymous with "holiness". And I am not 'lecturing" anyone. I am responding to people who are posting. Are you lecturing me? Be careful...you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite now, would you? And yes, good call...definitely don't bring any more irrelevant nonsense than you already have...spare us more thread drift, absolutely. But seriously, don't pay any attention to my "coroner loving stories"...look it up for yourself. Would you care for me to provide you a link like I did when you insisted that OCS for the Marines did not exist because you "never heard of it"? I know Google can be tricky for people such as yourself, so let me know if you need your hand held, ok?

So, "rural gangsters" eh? Catchy! And what is your terminology for city and state police? County coroners are medical doctors with a specialty in clinical and forensic pathology. They attend almost a decade of school to attain that title, yet "in your book" they "rate as low as cops". Too bad "your book" is so severely lacking in common sense and simple common knowledge. They don't just hand them a Stryker saw and a pair of gloves and tell them to have at it. Again, I think you've been watching way too many B movies...you really have to be careful with that. TV rots the brain.

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to work on a few other things and I will tune back in later to see if I won my bet with my friend about reverse psychology. I'm hoping you don't disappoint me because the wager is a steak dinner...and I love steak.

edit on 7-5-2014 by tigertatzen because: typo

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

the bottom line is the cop and the woman driving were both in the wrong.

the latter however did not deserve an on the spot death penalty with a car full of passengers.

I agree, 100%. She deserved to go to jail and have her driving privileges revoked.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

Bashing a dead 19 year old girl is the echelon of class.? Excuse me?>??

Who is "bashing a dead 19 year old" woman? So far I have seen no one do any such thing. And no, I will not excuse you and neither should anyone else. Insinuating that someone who eats at a soup kitchen is somehow less of a human being than anyone else is outrageous and speaks volumes about the kind of person who would say such a disgraceful thing.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
So now you're a head shrinker too? Using reverse psychology on me? How dare you! I'm sorry to have to correct you again, but you say so many contradictory things. For example see exhibit 1 below.

However it is not at all relevant to the topic of discussion, and quite frankly the fact that you continue to bring up unrelated issues to support your stance, in addition to your pathetic attempts at insulting me by insisting that I am a "cop lover" (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean), only highlights how far you are having to reach to try and validate your beliefs and serves to make you look like a desperate, ignorant bully.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
So you took "cop lover" as an insult I surmise? I meant it merely as stating a fact.

Yet in your latest rant you claim something completely different.

If you meant the "cop lover" comment as an insult I am sorry to disappoint you, but as I previously stated, all that did was make me laugh at how far off base you are with that accusation.

The only reverse psychology I see coming from you is your claimed dislike of cops. You actually like them, a lot! Not just cops, coroners too. I got you your steak, I hope you don't choke on it. Really be careful ...

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well look what I found about the Boone County, Kentucky Sheriffs Department. It looks like one of their degenerates washed out of the U.S. Navy Seals, but still wanted to lie about being an ex-SEAL by tooling around with tags bragging that he's an ex-SEAL on his cruiser and personal vehicle. What a disgrace! You know if there's one rotten apple, the whole bunch of them are rotten also. Mitchell Vance Marksberry is his name.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
More Boone County cops shooting and killing people. This was back in 2008. Scotty Hill a deputy with Boone County shot and killed Brenda May Politt on her farm. Now of course Scotty got away with it because his brother Les Hill is an internal affairs investigator for Boone County. So how do you think Brockman will make out after Boone County is done investigating Samantha Ramsey's shooting and death?

A dispute over a horse could be the reason behind a deadly shooting in Nicholas County involving a sheriff's deputy. Scotty Hill, a five-year veteran with the Boone sheriff's department, shot Brenda May Pollitt on her property in rural Nicholas County after she threatened him with a pistol, according to Kentucky State Police. Pollitt, 55, was pronounced dead at the scene at 2630 Headquarters Road, according to a state police press release. The shooting occurred a little before 11:45 p.m. Monday. Read more here: www.kentucky.com...=cpy

www.kentucky.com...

Don't call the police, don't have them come to your property, don't have any dealings with the homicidal maniacs.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

So now you're a head shrinker too? Using reverse psychology on me? How dare you! I'm sorry to have to correct you again, but you say so many contradictory things. For example see exhibit 1 below.

However it is not at all relevant to the topic of discussion, and quite frankly the fact that you continue to bring up unrelated issues to support your stance, in addition to your pathetic attempts at insulting me by insisting that I am a "cop lover" (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean), only highlights how far you are having to reach to try and validate your beliefs and serves to make you look like a desperate, ignorant bully.

So you took "cop lover" as an insult I surmise? I meant it merely as stating a fact.

Yet in your latest rant you claim something completely different.

If you meant the "cop lover" comment as an insult I am sorry to disappoint you, but as I previously stated, all that did was make me laugh at how far off base you are with that accusation.

The only reverse psychology I see coming from you is your claimed dislike of cops. You actually like them, a lot! Not just cops, coroners too. I got you your steak, I hope you don't choke on it. Really be careful ...

Oh well, looks like no steak dinner for me...and I was so sure you would take the bait too. Darn!

I actually thought there for a nanosecond that you might be just a little smarter than I've been giving you credit for but no, sadly I see that you've added reverse psychology to the long list of things you cannot comprehend the basics of. You're wrong about it, but I'll give you a D minus for effort.

Were you getting a little nasty with me there toward the end? Maybe wishing that I would choke? Throwing some intent out into the Universe there were you? Too bad that nonsense doesn't work on me...I'll give you a D plus for that one

Now, for your next English lesson:

in addition to your pathetic attempts at insulting me by insisting that I am a "cop lover" (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean), only highlights how far you are having to reach to try and validate your beliefs and serves to make you look like a desperate, ignorant bully.

Note the key word there: A-T-T-E-M-P-T-S

Definition of "attempt"

Kind of poor form for someone who expressed such displeasure at having his/her/its words taken out of context earlier in this thread...but I should be used to disappointment from you by now. Sorry....that one gets you a big, fat F. But hey...silver lining, right? You learned a new word.

And yes, I am quite fond of coroners and other clinical pathologists. Autopsies are immensely fascinating things to watch. The human body is a remarkable machine, it truly is.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That's right, I'm too clever for your reverse psychology tricks. Now pay attention to the other 2 dirty Boone County cops I just discovered. The one who shot the lady on her farm, I read he shot her four times in the back! What a low down snake he is. And he was stealing her horse too! He got away with it no problem, because he's a lying copper!
Boone County is on my list of places never to pass through. Killer cops...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

mike i gotta tell your starting to sound very obsessed with this just like you did in the fuddy thread, going on and on about it grasping at anything to prove your point, almost being maniacal on the matter.

the ex seal thing i can't say much about other than, according to the authentiseal guy, Marksberry forged the documents while still in the navy, and the records that show him as being a seal turned up in the navy records.
one thing the navy and federal government don't play around about is forged documents, they fry your ass over that. and apparently they didn't do anything to this man. what i'm saying is, they say he forged official documents and inserted them in the navy record. and that these are not some phoney made up documents after the fact when he got out. that's just strange to me.

now on this Hill thing, again i say you don't read everything you pull up. here are some things i saw in the article you linked.

Pollitt, 55, was pronounced dead at the scene at 2630 Headquarters Road, according to a state police press release.

the release is a State Police Release, Not Boone County.

It appears that Hill, along with his wife and daughter, went to the farm to buy a horse, Nicholas County Sheriff Dick Garrett said. Pollitt's nephew was selling the horse, he said.

he was off duty with his wife and daughter.

After questioning people on Tuesday, state police said Pollitt was evicting her nephew from her house and had given him until midnight to remove his property including a horse.

this tells me that the Kentucky State Police were doing the investigation. not Boone County.

Hill came to the farm to take the horse and it was loaded into a trailer. For some unknown reason, Pollitt produced a pistol and then ordered the men to unload the horse from the trailer, Detective Sgt. Jeremy Murrell said[/color].

this tells me at least two things, and maybe a third.
1. There was at least more than just his wife and daughter there. see the word men.
2. See the name Detective Sgt. Jeremy Murrell, i would tend to think that this is the name of the Kentucky State police investigator.
3. and when it says Men, i would also tend to think that one of them was her nephew.

No charges were filed against Hill. State police will present their investigation to the Nicholas County commonwealth's attorney who will present the case to a grand jury, Murrell said.

this tells me two things and verifies one for me.
1. it verifies that the State police were the ones investigating the indecent.
2. it is/was up to the Nicholas County commonwealth's attorney to seek charges.
3. and this is the big one for me that you pointed out, is his brother had nothing to do with the investigation according to what is presented in the article.

so again stop being obsessed with other points and try to stick to the topic of Ramsey and Brockman.
and the hate is gonna burn you up inside.

edit on 8-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

so again stop being obsessed with other points and try to stick to the topic of Ramsey and Brockman.

He/she/it reminds me of a little kid throwing tantrums because he/she/it isn't getting what he wants. But it is obvious that blind hatred and lack of any actual knowledge or insight into what he/she/it is spouting off about are teaming up to invalidate every single word he/she/it types.

Really, having said that I probably should leave the poor creature alone before he/she/it gives himself/herself/itself a stroke over it. Sometimes I allow my intense dislike of bullies, especially largely uneducated ones such as him/her/it who are under the mistaken impression that they are clever, to cloud my judgement. So I'm going to refrain from engaging in any more exchanges on whatever this topic is about now that he/she/it has so diligently derailed it, and replied to me in a very threatening manner, wishing me to choke on my food, of all bizarre things. The blind, unmitigated hatred from him/her/it is practically dripping down the screen. If he/she/it were not so pathetic and silly, that might have alarmed me a little bit.

There are lots of bad cops out there...in fact, I would venture to say more bad are out there than good these days. But this anti-law enforcement bandwagon everyone keeps jumping on is a disaster waiting to happen. People such as Mikeultra, who spout rhetoric and mindless blanket observations and then throw themselves a little hissy fit (as my Granny would say) when others don't agree with them are the real danger to our society. They rely on force and bullying rather than reason and rational assessment of the situation, have no regard whatsoever for actual facts, and are nothing more than blind followers of someone else's overblown belief system, because they lack the wherewithal to stand on their own. And they do all of this in the name of "justice" and "fairness". If he had let her go and she had wrecked and killed not only herself, but the passengers in her car and whomever else she collided with, the same people would be screaming in righteous indignation that the officer didn't do his job. It doesn't really matter about this woman's life...as long as the cop takes the blame, they're practically willing to canonize her into sainthood.

This little cyber-lynch mob is ready to string up every single cop out there, yet are screaming at their perceived "injustice" that a woman who blatantly broke the law and endangered lives other than her own met with a tragic fate that she herself was the catalyst for. They will never see the entire truth of a situation because they don't have any desire to know the truth. Blame the government, blame the police. The court system too, why not...and throw the coroner's office in there too...of course they falsify evidence, I mean why not right? It's only a decade of school, years of residency and a medical doctorate and license to practice they'd be throwing away to do so, right? Because that is so much easier to believe than the truth, which is this woman was nowhere near "innocent", and was complicit in her own death the second she refused to stop that car...whether she was sober or not.

There is a disturbing idea that occurred to me when you posted the information about the people in her car though, and I really hope it's not true, but we know from the OP that she had a male in there who was wanted by the police. It would be really awful to discover that the reason she tried to flee was either on his behalf or because he convinced her to do it. After all, she's dead and can't tell anyone what happened and the passengers' stories do not match each other or the evidence recovered from the scene. If that was the case, it makes the whole thing even more tragic, because he walked away unscathed...and obviously she did not walk away at all.

The officer had every right to pull her over if he believed she was impaired and administer a BAT. Had she passed that, she would have been sent on her way...and the only reason someone would try to flee in a situation like that is that they were guilty of something. She would be alive and most likely in jail right now if she had not made that decision. No amount of trying to paint her as a blameless victim is ever going to change that. It is sad, yes, and tragic. But they were both at fault...and here's one that these schoolyard bully types will appreciate: She started it.

edit on 8-5-2014 by tigertatzen because: clarification

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Here's a mugshot of Les Hill. From the pdf that I found about Boone County, at the time it was published Les Hill was a Colonel and Chief Deputy in the Administration Division. I read a report that at the time of the Brenda May Politt shooting by Scotty Hill, Les Hill was an internal affairs officer for Boone County. I see that as a conflict for an objective investigation.

I also see a culture of police corruption and cover ups in Boone County, so if I see it I'm going to say something about it. I'm not worried about burning myself up with hatred. I don't think I've ever said that I hate cops. I might have though. If I did so what. I just really dislike them. Is that more politically correct?

The fact that KSP did the investigation of the Politt shooting doesn't impress me at all. Cops lie all the time to protect one another. The Blue Wall of Silence. Also I'm going to try and find the coroners report for Brenda May Politt, because I read that she was shot 4 times in the back!

Tyler Brockman is part of this outlaw department, so it's all relevant and must be taken into consideration. Just looking at the mugshots of these cops in the pdf, it's apparent a lot of them are crazy. Les Hill and Tyler Brockman especially! Stay away from Boone County, Kentucky! www.boonecountyky.org...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I missed the statements from the car occupants that stated she knew she was being told to stop and tried to run. She may have misunderstood what was happening.

If it is shown she had a high amount of alcohol in her then I would be more inclined to think she didn't want to be stopped. But, once again, that could mean she didn't understand.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I found something about Brenda May Pollitt being shot 5 times by Boone County deputy Scotty Hill. Two of those five were in Brenda's back! And the Nicholas County coroner, Billy Clark, could not confirm that Brenda May Pollitt had a weapon. Only Scotty Hill's word that Brenda had a gun. Boone County killer cops.

A Nicholas County woman killed Monday on her farm by an off-duty Boone County sheriff's deputy was shot multiple times, including twice in the back, according to the Nicholas County coroner. Coroner Billy Clark said Friday that Brenda May Pollitt, 55, was shot five times from 6 to 8 feet away by a .40-caliber police weapon. Two entry wounds were in Pollitt's back, Clark said. Kentucky State Police said sheriff's deputy Scotty Hill, 36, fired after Pollitt threatened him with a pistol. Clark said that he could not confirm Pollitt had a gun. Read more here: www.kentucky.com...=cpy

www.kentucky.com...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

the bottom line is the cop and the woman driving were both in the wrong.

the latter however did not deserve an on the spot death penalty with a car full of passengers.

I agree, 100%. She deserved to go to jail and have her driving privileges revoked.

bingo! if it was new york her car would have been taken away with her first DUI, which i believe she had been previously charged with prior to this whole incident. i always thought that was a rather extreme measure but, in this case it would have avoided all of this nonsense.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

He/she/it reminds me of a little kid throwing tantrums because he/she/it isn't getting what he wants. But it is obvious that blind hatred and lack of any actual knowledge or insight into what he/she/it is spouting off about are teaming up to invalidate every single word he/she/it types.

Really, having said that I probably should leave the poor creature alone before he/she/it gives himself/herself/itself a stroke over it. Sometimes I allow my intense dislike of bullies, especially largely uneducated ones such as him/her/it who are under the mistaken impression that they are clever, to cloud my judgement. So I'm going to refrain from engaging in any more exchanges on whatever this topic is about now that he/she/it has so diligently derailed it, and replied to me in a very threatening manner, wishing me to choke on my food, of all bizarre things. The blind, unmitigated hatred from him/her/it is practically dripping down the screen. If he/she/it were not so pathetic and silly, that might have alarmed me a little bit.

There are lots of bad cops out there...in fact, I would venture to say more bad are out there than good these days. But this anti-law enforcement bandwagon everyone keeps jumping on is a disaster waiting to happen. People such as Mikeultra, who spout rhetoric and mindless blanket observations and then throw themselves a little hissy fit (as my Granny would say) when others don't agree with them are the real danger to our society. They rely on force and bullying rather than reason and rational assessment of the situation, have no regard whatsoever for actual facts, and are nothing more than blind followers of someone else's overblown belief system, because they lack the wherewithal to stand on their own. And they do all of this in the name of "justice" and "fairness". If he had let her go and she had wrecked and killed not only herself, but the passengers in her car and whomever else she collided with, the same people would be screaming in righteous indignation that the officer didn't do his job. It doesn't really matter about this woman's life...as long as the cop takes the blame, they're practically willing to canonize her into sainthood.

This little cyber-lynch mob is ready to string up every single cop out there, yet are screaming at their perceived "injustice" that a woman who blatantly broke the law and endangered lives other than her own met with a tragic fate that she herself was the catalyst for. They will never see the entire truth of a situation because they don't have any desire to know the truth. Blame the government, blame the police. The court system too, why not...and throw the coroner's office in there too...of course they falsify evidence, I mean why not right? It's only a decade of school, years of residency and a medical doctorate and license to practice they'd be throwing away to do so, right? Because that is so much easier to believe than the truth, which is this woman was nowhere near "innocent", and was complicit in her own death the second she refused to stop that car...whether she was sober or not.

There is a disturbing idea that occurred to me when you posted the information about the people in her car though, and I really hope it's not true, but we know from the OP that she had a male in there who was wanted by the police. It would be really awful to discover that the reason she tried to flee was either on his behalf or because he convinced her to do it. After all, she's dead and can't tell anyone what happened and the passengers' stories do not match each other or the evidence recovered from the scene. If that was the case, it makes the whole thing even more tragic, because he walked away unscathed...and obviously she did not walk away at all.

The officer had every right to pull her over if he believed she was impaired and administer a BAT. Had she passed that, she would have been sent on her way...and the only reason someone would try to flee in a situation like that is that they were guilty of something. She would be alive and most likely in jail right now if she had not made that decision. No amount of trying to paint her as a blameless victim is ever going to change that. It is sad, yes, and tragic. But they were both at fault...and here's one that these schoolyard bully types will appreciate: She started it.

my my you are ubersmart !

condescend much ?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

was shot five times from 6 to 8 feet ... Two entry wounds were in Pollitt's back...

2 of 5, 40%

Still less then 50% so it will be a 'good shoot' or whatever these 'men' call it.

She has a gun, he is fearful of the situation, but he does get within 6 or 8 feet. Near sighted?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Why has there been no toxicology results reported yet? I think plenty of time has gone by now. Samantha must have been sober, and that is a problem for the Boone County Killer Cops!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I still have not heard about any toxicology report for Samantha Ramsey! They've had plenty of time. She must have been sober. Otherwise the Boone County Killers would have had a major press release. Nothing in the news either about their pointless internal investigation into the wrongful shooting of Samantha by their deranged, homicidal, shoot first ask questions later, lying officer.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

edit on 10-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join