It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 Year Old Woman Shot to Death in Rural Northern Kentucky

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks like the Boone County Sheriffs Department has a history of violating peoples civil rights!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Looks like the Boone County Sheriffs Department has a history of violating peoples civil rights!

please a class action chasing lawyer looking to get rich ad.
can't you come up with something better than that.

so me where there has been a suit taken to court and won.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This murder is listed among other police misconduct cases nationwide. Those defending this killer cop are delusional.
Look at the tight 4 shot grouping in the windshield. All head shots. He's an ill mannered, poorly trained maniac.

National Police Misconduct NewsFeed Daily Recap 04-29-14

Boone County, Kentucky: A small town is grieving and demanding answers from authorities after a deputy fatally shot a 19-year-old woman during an encounter outside a party. The eyewitness reports and the deputy’s story do not correlate. ow.ly/wiPMh
www.policemisconduct.net...

Multiple witnesses say the killer jumped on to the hood of the car! One lying cop says otherwise.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Brace yourself mate. hounddogwoopie will be along shortly telling you she activated the bonnet latch therefore throwing the pig off balance resulting in that execution grouping. Just t5 show you guys are not alone.....albeit this lass was more fortunate than Samantha.
au.news.yahoo.com... g-police-bashing-victim/?cmp=ydn

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots
Thanks for the back-up! Another case of outlaw cops. So this is a world-wide plague of out of control cops! They are gangsters. They have caused me to have no respect at all for them. Zero! I have witnessed them lying in court under oath. They're criminals with a badge! This Kentucky killer was injured or hospitalized twice while trying to weasel his way into the Officer Candidate School of the USMC. I would love to find out the details about that. I bet they caught him injecting steroids and tossed him to the curb. His mind was turned to mush from the 'roids, and that's why he snapped and blew away the poor girl. He couldn't cut it in the USMC and fulfill his lifetime dream. So he has a chip on his shoulder as a result of his rejection and it was a great insult to his over-inflated ego when Samantha didn't realize he wanted her to stop. He's a modern day Barney Fife! Not allowed to have bullets in his gun.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
New cruiser cam video, coroner's report released in Samantha Ramsey shooting. 4 bullets, 6 gunshot wounds to Samantha Ramsey.

Read more: www.wlwt.com...
www.wlwt.com...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Look at the tight 4 shot grouping in the windshield. All head shots. He's an ill mannered, poorly trained maniac.

Did you actually say the words "tight 4 shot grouping. All head shots" and "poorly trained" in the same paragraph? Of course you did...this is why I keep tuning in lol...just to see what ludicrous garbage you'll spew out next. And yes, what deplorable manners, killing her like that without hurting anyone else in the process...simply rude of him, wasn't it?

At least you're good for a laugh...haven't disappointed me yet
Keep 'em coming!

ETA:

This Kentucky killer was injured or hospitalized twice while trying to weasel his way into the Officer Candidate School of the USMC

Was this the same Officer Candidate School of the USMC that you were scoffing at the existence of because you had never heard of it before until I took pity upon your ignorance and linked it to you?

edit on 6-5-2014 by tigertatzen because: couldn't resist...the idiocy was just too tempting.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I saw this dash cam video. It sure appears to me that the Officer stepped in front of the car as she began pulling away. I would not be the least bit surprised, based on what I saw in the video, if the Officer did indeed jump onto the hood of her car.

In any event this is just sad. It didn't need to happen. She did but "speed off" she pulled away slowly. In any event just for the sake of argument let us say she did speed off. Whatever happened to getting the tag number? Radio in a vehicle description? Was she such a danger that she had to be stopped right that second? I think not.

What has happened to our police forces nation wide is just appalling. It makes me sad to say, but I really feel like there will come a time in the near future where average Joe and Jane citizen will begin pushing back against the oppressive behavior of Police with the same brutality that they have been dishing out.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You see nothing unusual in losing 5 grams of heroin, while also leading the department in narcotics arrests? You truly are a cop lover.

Sure, in the proper context I would say that losing five grams of heroin might be unusual. But of course, I am of the opinion that having five grams of heroin is unusual. However it is not at all relevant to the topic of discussion, and quite frankly the fact that you continue to bring up unrelated issues to support your stance, in addition to your pathetic attempts at insulting me by insisting that I am a "cop lover" (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean), only highlights how far you are having to reach to try and validate your beliefs and serves to make you look like a desperate, ignorant bully. But please, carry on. I'll make the popcorn.

And no, I am not color-blind. Just deaf.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Just attacking the poor deceased young girl.

This one actually made my mouth drop open. Now you're asserting that he attacked her after she was already dead? Are you serious?

Cops words are golden to a judge, even when they lie.

Really? You have some evidence to back that up?

I'll give you an example of how that "lost" 5 grams of heroin could be used. Suppose the killer cop stops someone on the highway and finds some marijuana. The motorist has a nice SUV that the sheriffs department could use on the back roads. So if killer cop throws down a half gram of heroin, he can score an arrest, the department can seize the vehicle, and the pot head can go to prison. Simple as that.

I think "somebody" should cancel his Netflix subscription, put down the TV remote, get up from the recliner, walk up the stairs and exit Mommy's basement, and take a nice stroll out in the real world. You can do it. I believe in you. It'll only hurt for a second, I promise. All those action flicks appear to have rotted your brain. That's me, giving you the benefit of the doubt, by the way. No way can anyone actually be that ignorant naturally.

Thanks for the back-up

You're slipping a little, aren't you? That's "cop" terminology you're using. Wouldn't want anyone to start thinking you're...*GASP* One of Them. Thought I'd give you the heads up

edit on 6-5-2014 by tigertatzen because: self explanatory

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

New cruiser cam video, coroner's report released in Samantha Ramsey shooting. 4 bullets, 6 gunshot wounds to Samantha Ramsey.

Read more: www.wlwt.com...
www.wlwt.com...

well this is interesting, i have detected another lie told by the so called wittiness in the car.

according to the corners report in this story they retrieved all four rounds from ramsey's body.

Four copper jacketed bullets were recovered from Ramsey’s body. The cause of death only indicating Ramsey died from multiple gunshot wounds.
Samantha Ramsey shooting: New cruiser cam video, coroner's report released

but if you remember that among all the news articles out there, in this one. that Chelsey Pendleton mother said.

Pendleton's mother, Donna Pendleton, said her daughter was sitting in the back seat on the driver's side. "She heard pop, pop, and she ducked," Donna Pendleton said while describing what her daughter witnessed. "Then she heard pop, pop, and there was a bullet right where she was. If she had not have ducked, it would have been worse for her."
Kentucky police probe shooting of teen driver

so where did the mother hear this? did her daughter tell her mother this whopper? did the mother just make it up?
or could it be Chelsey Pendleton is lying to everyone? remember all four bullets were found in Ramseys body.

we know from the corners report they have four bullets, and found six bullet wounds.two in both wrists that were thru and thru, and then there's picture mike posted that's shows four bullets holes in the windshield.

if it turns out Chelsey Pendleton told her mother this, then she lied. and if she can or will lie to her mother, who to say she isn't lying to the cops and the world. if you remember i said that they made up the story to protect themselves and ramsey, and that the other guys Pitts is probably the drunk that, Brockmen was talking to before Ramsey pulled out.

but it could also be her mother playing it up for the press. you know it could have been my daughter to kinda bs. milking a little fame.

oh just one more little tid bit, turns out Pendleton might have a reason to dislike cops to, and that's why she is lying.

the picture on the left comes from the link mike posted. the one on the right, is one i found here.
Most recent Kentucky Bookings
so far that's three with criminal records that were in the car, i'm still looking for the fourth.

also remember Tevin Martin the guy who disappears from sight to go hide his weed in the video. take a look all of his arrests.
two pages, with all kinds of charges. and don't say it's not him, click the first mug shot mug shot and you see the date he was arrested 04/24/2014 in boone county, and then the second for the april 10th charge in my first post about him.
Tevin Harmon

i wonder why a pre school teacher would be hanging out with someone who has had that much trouble with the law. i sure wouldn't want anyone who hangs out with people that are wanted felons, teaching my kids.

i'm still looking for Bobby Tunner, speaking of him here is another inconsistency in their stories.
remember Chelsey Pendleton mother said that she was sitting behind Ramsey, look at the quote above.
but here in in this article Tunner says he was sitting behind her.

One of three passengers in Ramsey's vehicle described the exchange from his perspective. "We saw three cars, so we thought we could go pass," said Bobby Turner, who was the backseat passenger behind Ramsey when she was shot. "The officer was talking to somebody else. We was listening to music in the car. We didn't know the police was talking to us. I didn't hear him. I just saw him jump on the hood and start shooting. I didn't see him withdraw his gun, that's how quick it was."
said Bobby Turner, who was the backseat passenger behind Ramsey

so i guess that makes two lies that i found, on top of the others that i pointed out in earlier posts.

unless you think Pendleton's mother was playing it up for the press and milking out some 15 mins of fame.

things that make you say hmmm. who's telling the truth. Tunner, Pendleton, my money is on Brockmen.

and fartyfart i aim to please.

edit on 7-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
& can't take down correct witness statements ! Where do you find these knobs over there ? At soup kitchens?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

i wonder why a pre school teacher would be hanging out with someone who has had that much trouble with the law. i sure wouldn't want anyone who hangs out with people that are wanted felons, teaching my kids.

I have the feeling that by the time this is over, all of those people are going to wish that they had just kept their mouths shut. In trying to paint her as some innocent little girl who just happened to be out for an evening drive and got shot for no reason, they are making people take another, closer look at her and her associates.

The problem with lying is, you have to keep telling more lies to cover the lies you told and it is extremely hard for a group of people to pull that off successfully on the fly. If they wanted to be believable enough to pass public and law enforcement scrutiny, they should have made sure their stories match.

People forget that the coroner is an elected official and bound by law to conduct a thorough investigation in conjunction with law enforcement to rule out foul play. Investigators will interview alleged witnesses completely separate from each other for the very reason that they don't want them to influence each other in any way. And the more inconsistencies they find, the more they will keep digging to find the truth.

I wonder how many people will have the backbone to admit they were wrong and apologize for the despicable manner this officer is being treated, should he be exonerated. Although, I'm sure to save face they will just trot out the old "he only got exonerated because he's a cop" routine because it suits their agenda so much better than admitting they were incorrect and hasty in their condemnation of him.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

& can't take down correct witness statements ! Where do you find these knobs over there ? At soup kitchens?

Are you insinuating somehow that people who eat at soup kitchens are somehow inferior intellectually to the rest of the population? That's charming...bash on the less fortunate. Classy.

This is essentially a criminal investigation in conjunction with a coroner's inquest. Witness interviews are recorded, videotaped and transcribed verbatim by a stenographer, as well as documented in writing by the interviewing investigators. A redundant system, to ensure that they get the exact answers that come out of the witnesses' mouths.

Sooooooooo....what else ya got? Anything?

edit on 7-5-2014 by tigertatzen because: grammar

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Still no toxicology report to back up your wild account of drunk driving? Just attacking the poor deceased young girl.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So now you're taking my words out of context? I was directing the above to you and others, who are attacking Samantha.
I meant those who are defending the killer cop are just attacking the poor deceased girl! You're ignoring all the relevant details and searching for grammar mistakes in my writing. Such desperation? The "lost" heroin means nothing to you?

Sorry if you felt that "cop lover" is an insult. That's really mild as compared to what you've thrown my way. However I let it all roll off my back with a good laugh. So let's not be hypocritical OK?

As for coroners and their reputation. Please don't lecture me about their holiness. It might lead me to point out a rather infamous coroner from the north-east. I don't want to be led into a trap. Nice try though. You do know who I'm talking about? So save your coroner loving stories for somebody else, I'm not buying it. They rate as low as cops in my book.

The cops probably found a spent round in the back seat, and brought it by the coroners office and requested it be listed as extracted from Samantha. That way the cops could head off a reckless endangerment lawsuit from the passengers. Coroner said, "OK Billy-Bob, just leave it there on my table." We're talking about rural gangsters here. Killing and lying is what they do.

edit on 7-5-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
the bottom line is the cop and the woman driving were both in the wrong.

the latter however did not deserve an on the spot death penalty with a car full of passengers.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlieTechnically Bobby Turner was behind Samantha Ramsey in the rear seat. It doesn't say directly behind Ramsey. He could have been seated in the rear passenger side.

Where did you get the info that the habitual criminal Tevin Martin was in the car? And it still doesn't excuse the killer cop from jumping on the hood and blasting away! It's irrelevant!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Are you insinuating somehow that people who eat at soup kitchens are somehow inferior intellectually to the rest of the population? That's charming...bash on the less fortunate. Classy.

This is essentially a criminal investigation in conjunction with a coroner's inquest. Witness interviews are recorded, videotaped and transcribed verbatim by a stenographer, as well as documented in writing by the interviewing investigators. A redundant system, to ensure that they get the exact answers that come out of the witnesses' mouths.

Sooooooooo....what else ya got? Anything?

Bashing a dead 19 year old girl is the echelon of class.? Excuse me?>??

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: hounddoghowlieTechnically Bobby Turner was behind Samantha Ramsey in the rear seat. It doesn't say directly behind Ramsey. He could have been seated in the rear passenger side.

Where did you get the info that the habitual criminal Tevin Martin was in the car? And it still doesn't excuse the killer cop from jumping on the hood and blasting away! It's irrelevant!

don't play that poor ass technically bs, when someone says i was in the back seat behind so and so, they don't mean they were on the passenger side of the car. they mean they were behind the person they named please stop using lame excuses it shows your ignorance even more.

and as far as tevin harmond i posted a link about him in a earlier post i made to you, so i guess you don't even bother to read all of the evidence that is shown that shows your bias even more. so here i'll post for you one last time.

On the night Ramsey was killed, one of the three passengers in her car had a warrant for his arrest in Kenton County. Tevin Harmon was wanted for not appearing to answer to a charge of criminal trespassing at his estranged girlfriend's apartment April 10 in Covington. She had filed domestic violence charges against Harmon. A second warrant was issued for Harmon Tuesday when he failed to appear in Kenton District Court on charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Bo one Co. deputy in fatal shooting feared for his life

when the tox report comes out and the witness statements are shown to be false and that they lied, which they will break, especially Chelsey Pendleton once they get her into that little interview room and the walls close in on them. whose gonna have to eat crow. they were a car load of in between juvenile delinquents and adults, that were egged on by a wanted felon to run. who cared not about his friend dead in the car but ran to hide his weed because he knew he had warrants out for him. go watch the video i posted and watch him cross the road and disappear.

and be honest about what you see and put your self in the criminal mode.
edit on 7-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
OK, I think you might be right about the jailbird being the one who prodded Samantha to go, go, go! That makes sense. However it is still unclear whether the cop jumped on the car or not. If he jumped on the car from the side, then he put himself in danger. I still don't like trigger happy cops regardless of whatever happened here. Since your such a detective, why don't you dig up the reason Brockman was injured/hospitalized twice while trying to get into Officer Candidate School. That is important to the whole case. I haven't been able to find anything. Dig up the dirt on this guy!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join