It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 Year Old Woman Shot to Death in Rural Northern Kentucky

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Everybody has a different impression of what they're looking at. You see a passenger running off the road to hide drugs. I see a passenger trying to put as much space as he can from a homicidal maniac cop that just pumped 4 bullets into his friends head. That's exactly what I would do. Do you see all the other cops arriving on the scene pumped up on steroids and donuts waving guns in everyone's face? They're a menace to society and so are the people who blindly defend them.

I once had a good friend who became a cop. I saw how he changed over time. The cop became him and soon after that I didn't want to know him anymore. Call me a cop hater if you like. They need to be "bashed" as you say, for what they do. They bring on the hatred themselves. Here's another example of lunatic cops.

Two NYPD cops shoot guns while drunk & off-duty, police sources say Police Officer Brendan Cronin shot at a man just before midnight in the Westchester town of Pelham, according to officials, who say it’s unclear why he did so. About three hours later, outside a strip club in Somerset County, N.J., NYPD Sgt. Wanda Anthony, assigned to the 122nd Precinct in Staten Island, fired at least one round at a former boyfriend and his new squeeze, law enforcement sources said. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

There's a psyche tests cops have to take in order to be hired. It takes a certain breed of homicidal maniac, control freak to want the job. Yes I do hate cops. They are scum. Look at this USMC reject. Clearly he has a chip on his shoulder. I would like to know why the USMC wanted nothing to do with him. Too much brain damage from steroids?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

I as an officer feel (after only watching the video) that this situation should of been handled differently. However, I wasn't there so I don't know how every little detailed played out.

Yes I would feel the same if I worked with this guy and only had the video as my evidence as to what occured that tragic night.

There could be no audio for many reasons. Not all police cars have audio. Some don't even have video. The audio is recorded by a small unit we clip to our person. It needs to be charged quite a bit. The charging station is usually mounted on the roof near the video system. Maybe it was charging and he forgot to take it off when he exited the vehicle. Maybe the battery was dead. I don't know, I wasn't there. Have you ever forgotten something at work?

I don't know why he let the first car leave. I wasn't there.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If it comes out she was drinking and driving then I don't feel one bit sorry for her ass. Personally I myself have a zero tolerance for drunks who drive. While growing up my best friend lost his girlfriend to a drunk driver hitting her as she walked across the street getting the mail. I sat in the hospital next to him and her when they had to pull the plug, so I have seen first hand the destruction d & d does. The toxicology reports will explain all that happened that night I am sure, and let me point out she had prior problems and was driving under a conditional license at the time.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
In a country which debates the morality of capital punishment to the extent that in many states mass murderers are afforded the opportunity to live too a ripe old age in the relative comfort of an American prison, how can this be justified?

Kelly Thomas
Beaten to death
Deandre Brunston
Shot 22 times (Bled to death while mediflight priority was given to a police canine that had been injured by several of the 81 shots fired by the police at Brunston. Who had been armed with a flipflop sandal)
Patricia Cook
Sunday school teacher shot 5 times in broad daylight in the parking lot of a Catholic School.

And as police shootings always do it reminds me of a very well documented case from my own neck of the woods.

The man's name is John T. Williams. He was a local artisan woodcarver. He was 50 years old. The second video is sickening. In it you get to have the distinct opportunity to hear the ranking officer say 'We'll shoot him again if need be." "Then in a sad spectacle 10 police officers approach the dying man (he is still breathing at this point) guns drawn in a swat formation, carelessly tossing his body aside About 8 seconds elapse between the first verbal command and the first of 5 shots. Ahh yes I nearly forgot the man was deaf in his left ear. Well maybe you say "he would have heard with his right ear" Indeed he would have had he not been wearing headphones. Though officer birk claimed John was actively carving a piece of wood, the knife was photographed on scene closed.

In his own words his motivation for exiting his vehicle gun drawn is as follows:

Birk, in his written statement later that night, acknowledged that Williams looked like he was scraping a piece of wood with a knife, but added "When he passed directly in front of my patrol car, he was either oblivious to my presence or showed complete disregard for my presence". And this lack of regard for Birk's presence by the otherwise-occupied Williams, as Birk sat stopped at the stoplight, inexplicably seemed to be the motivating factor for Birk leaping out of his car, gun drawn -- he says he found it "unusual", and jumped to the conclusion that Williams "might be the cause of a disturbance, or pose a lethal threat...".

How dare you not recognize the presence of the law.

All said I am not left with the simplistic notion of f*** the police. We live in a violent world where people willfully choose to do great harm to one another. It should be no surprise that some would seek to do harm from behind a perceived shield of righteousness. I have no answers and am thus left only with questions.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel
I have zero tolerance for drunk driving cops who shoot other motorists for no reason, and then claim they have no memory of doing so. Which is more dangerous to society? Cops like that or a young girl who may have had a few beers? And it hasn't been established that she had been drinking, you're just assuming that. Take a look at another maniacal killer cop. Eyes glazed over, empty shell with no soul, no remorse for what he did. This one is going to prison!

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus
That cop sounds like he will have no problem sleeping after that. What is the part in the 2nd video where all the cowards line up and one of them says something about one of them being the designated shooter? What criminals they are! How many does it take to approach someone who's been shot multiple times? Cowards! I asked a punk rookie cop one time if he was going to shoot me after I saw him putting his hand on his gun during a confrontation at a racetrack. His ego was damaged from that question and his fellow gangsters had to calm him down. I think he would have shot me had he not been restrained. He had no reason to be palming his gun in the situation. Yes I do hate all of them. Don't worry none, I'll never call your kind for anything. I prefer to remain alive. All of you will be going to hell!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

This is my response from the other thread that was closed. Didn't want to have to type it all out again. Unless new evidence has come to light that her BAH/tox screens were negative, this opinion still stands.

Of course it does. Because that's how YOU and many here WANT it to sound.

You can cleary see that she had no intention on stopping. My guess would be she didn't want another DUI.
a reply to: nightstalker78

***I agree with you. I'm having a hard time understanding how people can't see that it is entirely believable that he was in fear for his life. She had to make a wide left turn around the front of his cruiser and her car leaves the video frame directly after that.

I think what he is referring to is not a head-on collision, as some seem to be interpreting...she had to pull the car hard left to clear the front of his cruiser and line her car up with the road going the opposite direction...and you can clearly see that is exactly what she was doing, by which time he was already walking alongside her car and trying to get her to stop. She was motivated by liquid courage and the fear of another DUI, and probably thought she could get away since he was on foot and she was not. If he had not jumped onto the hood, he would have been pinned between the driver's side of his car and the driver's side of hers, going the opposite direction. And she was planning on fleeing...also clearly shown accelerating and decelerating, most likely blinded by his flashlight beam too, which made her hesitant; he was already walking right next to the car...she probably panicked and gunned it.

Was it necessary to shoot her? Maybe not, but his intent was to stop her from getting out on that road and once it appeared that not only was she not going to comply, but was also a danger to herself, the people in her car, and other people walking on the road...it's not hard to imagine him panicking and fearing for his life when she made that aggressive left turn. He could easily have been crushed to death or pulled under the tires had he stayed on the asphalt. And she would have kept on driving, intoxicated and reckless, putting others in danger.

I wonder if the same people would still blame him if he hadn't stopped her and she instead drove away and subsequently got into a wreck and killed some of those underage kids she was drinking and partying with? She had a record of driving under the influence, was drinking alcohol at a party with other minors and had a known criminal evading arrest inside her car with her. Seems pretty cut and dried to me. I guess he could have just pistol whipped her or punched her in the face but the window wasn't down, so his choices were a tad limited...either do something drastic to stop this drunk, dangerous driver or let her go and possibly kill innocent bystanders or other motorists. She was breaking the law, and not for the first time...and she made that choice.***

Something Wicked This Way Comes - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-5-2014 by tigertatzen because: punctuation

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Which is more dangerous to society? Cops like that or a young girl who may have had a few beers? And it hasn't been established that she had been drinking, you're just assuming that.

I would say that a cop who goes psycho and shoots multiple people and a young girl (with a record of DUI) who may have had a few beers (it only takes one drink to impair a person significantly), going out on the open road and mowing down multiple people with her car seem to be pretty closely matched in terms of heinous crimes.

Anyone who has ever seen people die at the hands of an impaired driver will tell you just the same...it is not ok for someone to drive while intoxicated, no matter how young or well-liked she may have been. She had a history of driving while drunk, was coming from a party where others had already been detained after admitting that they were intoxicated and that others were consuming alcohol at said party, had a guy in her vehicle who was wanted by the police, and instead of stopping the vehicle as she was repeatedly asked to do tried to make a run for it, in fact she herself was breaking yet another law having been consuming alcohol under the legal age...and you think the assertion that she was intoxicated is just some silly assumption?

The car before hers stopped when asked, was questioned briefly, and then allowed to move on. If the officers had reason to believe that the driver of that car was drunk, he/she would have been stopped just like all of the others they were detaining. The police were doing their jobs, trying to keep a bunch of drunk kids off the road so they didn't hurt themselves or others. Would it have been ok then for him to let her go, possibly being crushed between her car and his cruiser and losing his own life if he didn't hop onto the hood of her car, and by letting her go allowed her to go out on the road and kill other motorists in addition to the people she had in the car with her? Would that have been a better outcome? She was violating the law and she was a clear and present danger, and obviously had no regard for the lives of others. It sucks that she got shot, but she was the one who chose to disobey a direct order to halt and recklessly tried to flee from the police.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

He said it himself, he jumped on the car.
He could've caught her later with her tags. Cops love shooting first these days.

She was stupid and wrong, prob had weed or had drank and was afraid, tried tobprove off and this idiot jumps on her car and kills ger. Hell he is the really stupid one.. he put himself in danger. Why not get in the car pursue for the license plate then add evading arrest, etcetc

There are a lot of crooked and dangerous Kentucky cops, trust me I know. There is a restaurant in my town with a bar where the meat head steroid cops gather to drink and they are often there trying to pick fights. Bet they have their guns while they drink too. There was also a huge sting in this ky town that netted a BUNCH of crooked cops.

Also a Kentucky cop was ambushed and killed on thesis ofbthe road and ibdont think it was solves, but it was a straight up hit. Sobid say he was into some stuff.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Which is more dangerous to society? Cops like that or a young girl who may have had a few beers? And it hasn't been established that she had been drinking, you're just assuming that.

I would say that a cop who goes psycho and shoots multiple people and a young girl (with a record of DUI) who may have had a few beers (it only takes one drink to impair a person significantly), going out on the open road and mowing down multiple people with her car seem to be pretty closely matched in terms of heinous crimes.

Anyone who has ever seen people die at the hands of an impaired driver will tell you just the same...it is not ok for someone to drive while intoxicated, no matter how young or well-liked she may have been. She had a history of driving while drunk, was coming from a party where others had already been detained after admitting that they were intoxicated and that others were consuming alcohol at said party, had a guy in her vehicle who was wanted by the police, and instead of stopping the vehicle as she was repeatedly asked to do tried to make a run for it, in fact she herself was breaking yet another law having been consuming alcohol under the legal age...and you think the assertion that she was intoxicated is just some silly assumption?

The car before hers stopped when asked, was questioned briefly, and then allowed to move on. If the officers had reason to believe that the driver of that car was drunk, he/she would have been stopped just like all of the others they were detaining. The police were doing their jobs, trying to keep a bunch of drunk kids off the road so they didn't hurt themselves or others. Would it have been ok then for him to let her go, possibly being crushed between her car and his cruiser and losing his own life if he didn't hop onto the hood of her car, and by letting her go allowed her to go out on the road and kill other motorists in addition to the people she had in the car with her? Would that have been a better outcome? She was violating the law and she was a clear and present danger, and obviously had no regard for the lives of others. It sucks that she got shot, but she was the one who chose to disobey a direct order to halt and recklessly tried to flee from the police.

May as well shut down all the courts tomorrow morning. No need for them when you condone death squads !! Here's a thought, if wanting to negate danger to people down the road why not immobilise the car !? I guess that wouldn't reward this maggot with his prize of blood & brains & a notch on his gun belt.!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

My previous post brings up some counter-points to what you are saying. Furthermore, I think that taking the stance that the shotting was justified unless the tox screen comes back negative is a dangerous. Innocent until proven guilty, right? I believe the viewpoint should be that the shooting was not justifies, unless the tox screen comes back positive. Even then, the right to do process has been completely skipped for Samantha. The officer decided upon briefly looking at her that she was guilty, and I'm sorry, but he made enough errors that his judgement cannot be trusted. There may be some justification for stopping her if the tox sceen comes back positive, but that is after the fact, and it still won't justify his other errors. This is NOT how things are supposed to work in this country.

As far as the dash cam goes, it doesn't show much of anything, and frankly it does not help the officer at all. what we see is him shing a flashlight at her, which as stated in my previous post, could have blinded her, samantha slowly driving forward (it does not show her gunning it. Lets be honest here, while the car is in camera, it is not moving that fast), and finally the officer trying to move in front of the car, which is an escaltion of events, and as far as how I was trained, you never put yourself to the front of a vehicle. So , there really is not anything to back him up on the video. We cannot assume he made the right decision when he was off camera. Again innocent until proven guilty, and as of now, there is no evidence of Samantha's guilt. This is not how this country is supposed to work. This is definately not a "clean" shoot, and there were enough errors made that the officer should have his badge taken and be held accountable for his actions.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Why not get in the car pursue for the license plate then add evading arrest, etcetc.

Well, for one thing he would have had to avoid being pinned between her car and his (which is why he jumped on the hood in the first place) when she made that reckless turn, then somehow get inside his cruiser and turn it completely around in the opposite direction (without running over the people who were in the road and alongside it) in order to give chase to her. Not a maneuver he could have made very quickly, if at all, and he would have in effect sent a loaded weapon in the form of a drunk operating a motor vehicle out onto the open road to the detriment of anyone who happened to be unlucky enough to be in her drunken trajectory.

She was fleeing the scene because she didn't want to be detained and go to jail. So instead, she chose to take her chances and wasn't concerned about running over a police officer in the process, and lost her life.

There are a lot of crooked and dangerous Kentucky cops, trust me I know

There are a lot of crooked and dangerous cops everywhere (unfortunately I know too), but not in this case. This guy didn't go on some wild shooting spree...he hopped on the hood of her car so she wouldn't crush him or drag him under the tires when she veered left in her reckless attempt to flee, and when she still refused to stop...in fact sped up, he was in fear for his life, and stopped her the only way he could while hanging on to the car so he didn't get run over. And he very likely saved the lives of others by taking her out.

If he had just stood back and let her drive off, obviously impaired in some way (and most likely alcohol was the culprit), and she had gone down that road and mowed down a family, the same people would be screaming for justice for the people she murdered and blaming the police for not doing their jobs.

Have you ever ridden on the hood of a moving vehicle? I have, several times...used to mess around like that a lot in high school...and it's only fun til the car accelerates too quickly and someone gets thrown off and run over because we forget the laws of physics and overestimate our own physical abilities, and that unfortunate someone loses his life at the age of 15.

That cop was right to be afraid for his life after she first tried to pin him and then accelerated, trying to knock him off the hood. The vehicle that killed my friend? It was only going 10 mph. Far slower than someone drunk and fleeing from police was driving...had he fallen off, he would have been the one to lose his life instead. If you don't believe me, try it for yourself...just make sure you've got somewhere soft to land when the car is going so fast that you can't hang on anymore. Oh, and make sure whomever is driving accelerates rapidly just like she did and doesn't ease into it...you know, for posterity. Might change the perspective a bit on this "crooked, dangerous cop".

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Officer Brendan Cronin exits the courthouse in Pelham on Thursday. Cronin is out on bail after allegedly shooting a man in a vehicle six times for no apparent reason. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

The victim of a drunken NYPD officer who shot him six times was saved by his goalie. Joseph Felice was riding shotgun in a car with best friend Robert Borrelli after their New Rochelle Wranglers hockey team won its playoff game when — for reasons still unclear — Officer Brendan Cronin began blasting at them, sources said. A quick-thinking Borrelli hit the gas and raced his wounded pal to a Bronx hospital, teammate Rick Koh told The Daily News. “The way I see it, it’s the best save of his life,” said Koh. Felice was treated Tuesday at Montefiore Medical Center and somehow survived being hit in the torso, arm and hand by a half-dozen bullets. Meanwhile, Cronin was charged with assault after telling arresting officers he had no memory of shooting his gun, and he has been suspended from the force. He is assigned to the 46th Precinct in the Bronx. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

I'll bet you can construct a defense for any homicidal, 'roid raging, drunken lawmen! Spin me a yarn for this maniac. That Kentucky cop was rejected by the USMC for some reason. The "official" reason is he injured himself somehow. What I read about him that also was suspicious is that it mentioned something about officer candidate school for the USMC. I never heard of that. West Point for the U.S. Army I've heard of, nothing about something similar for the USMC. So his reason for rejection by the USMC probably has something to do with mental instability or steroid abuse. The majority of cops abuse steroids. That's why they do what they do. Kill people in the blink of an eye with no remorse.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cvsctats

I see what you're saying and like I said, was it necessary to shoot her? Maybe not. But he was not in the wrong by trying to prevent her from going out on the road in her condition (this is all from the viewpoint of her being drunk, which is my take on this until it is proven otherwise, based on the fact that she had a record of prior DUI and behaved exactly like someone intoxicated on the video). She was in the wrong by not stopping when he told her to. They had already detained several other kids who admitted to being drunk (also walking to their cars so they could get in them and drive home drunk as well), it was a large party and a lot of confusion. So honestly, if she presented as being lethargic and "glassy eyed", it is not a stretch to conclude that she was either drunk or high or both. She's under the influence of something in the photo of her accompanying the article & video, and I can tell that just from her eyes, so my guess would be that she was habitually drinking.

The flashlight, incidentally, is used for that purpose in DUI stops...checking their eyes. Drunk people react very differently to bright lights than sober people do. We do this in emergency medicine as well, when we think someone is under the influence but are not completely sure and can't wait for BAH and tox screens. Her demeanor seemed impaired to him, so he shined the light at her to see her reaction. And you can see that she started looking to the left as she was going forward, peering around the front of the cruiser...it is blatantly obvious that she was getting ready to bolt. And he knew it, which was why he paced her, trying to get her to stop. He didn't want her getting out on the open road.

She did accelerate, and you can definitely see her inching forward and stopping before doing it. She was gearing up to swerve her car around the cruiser and trying to gauge the distance. He did behave recklessly by putting himself in a vulnerable position to where he was forced to jump on the hood when she made that sudden left turn, but I suspect he didn't actually believe she was really going to run for it, even though she gave every indication that she was by her body language.

I think a lot of times people don't realize how much momentum a moving car really has once it gets going. It may look like it's not really going all that fast, but people get killed all the time in parking lots where the vehicles are traveling less than 10 mph. If he had been wearing a lapel mic or there had been audio on the dash cam, and sound was introduced, it would have put things in better perspective. And you're right, we as viewers are limited to the frame of the video, so in order to piece together the chain of events you have to watch the video frame by frame and read the chronology of his report. I had to watch it several times and place each moment in context with what I was reading before I finally understood what was happening. Even so, that is my interpretation only...the only people who know for sure what happened are him and her...everything else is an educated guess.

Bottom line is, this is not a case of some mean, nasty bullying cop just putting bullets in people for kicks because he was bored. This was a volatile situation involving numerous other people who openly admitted to being drunk and on their way home, with every intention of driving in that condition. Who knows how many people would have died had she made it out onto the open road? It's sad, and tragic that she lost her life as a result of poor decisions. Even more tragic that someone who hadn't even reached the legal drinking age had already been arrested for DUI once before and did not (pending the BAH and tox screen, of course) apparently learn her lesson the first time.

If it comes out that she was completely and utterly innocent, sober and just happened to be leaving the scene of a wild, drunken party because she fancied a scenic drive that evening, I will recant my statements...like I said, this is my interpretation only. But somehow, I just have the feeling that her toxicology is going to come back markedly positive for ethanol at the very least.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'll bet you can construct a defense for any homicidal, 'roid raging, drunken lawmen! Spin me a yarn for this maniac.

Please, do tell...at what point did this thread change topics from the tragic shooting of an intoxicated civilian to a rant about drunken cops on steroids? And since you don't know me from Adam's housecat and therefore do not possess the necessary information by which to place any wagers on the predictability of my behavior, why would you even make a ridiculous statement such as that?

That Kentucky cop was rejected by the USMC for some reason. The "official" reason is he injured himself somehow. What I read about him that also was suspicious is that it mentioned something about officer candidate school for the USMC. I never heard of that. West Point for the U.S. Army I've heard of, nothing about something similar for the USMC. So his reason for rejection by the USMC probably has something to do with mental instability or steroid abuse.

I am assuming you are referring to the USMC facility in Quantico, VA? Never heard of it so it must be a fabrication cooked up by a bunch of 'roid raging maniacs, eh? Yeah sure...because that seems totally legit. Here, feel free to broaden your educational horizons...there might even be some info in there regarding what types of things (such as injuries or illnesses) could disqualify an applicant. It'll be in the fine print.

USMC Officer Candidates School

The majority of cops abuse steroids. That's why they do what they do. Kill people in the blink of an eye with no remorse.

Really now? You have some sort of source material you can provide backing up that bold (and extremely far-fetched) statement? You are aware that police officers are required to take drug screens, correct? And that in many departments, they are chosen at random so that they have no time to get clean urine from someone else? And that the variety of steroids that cause the type of psychosis you are describing are not something you can just go to the local pharmacy and get on a whim? And that in many cities, anyone who is on the city payroll and operates a motor vehicle of any kind also have to report to a reference lab for random BAT (blood alcohol testing) screens in addition to drug screening?

There are bad cops out there in the world, to be sure, just like there are bad doctors and bad attorneys and bad teachers. But to make blanket statements about the whole of law enforcement like that is patently unfair. Not every cop who uses deadly force against a civilian sits there rubbing their hands together and cackling gleefully while plotting their next victim's demise. My uncle was a narcotics detective for 30 years and only had to draw down on a civilian once in that long career...and it bothers him to this day, even though he only shot the guy in the knee. How would you know whether they feel remorse or not? I'm not saying it doesn't happen, because I am very aware that it does...and far too often it seems lately...but lumping every cop out there together with the bad guys is extremely unfair and unwarranted.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzenThanks for the USMC link! You taught me something today. I couldn't find the fine print describing why they bounce people out of there. The most likely reason is he couldn't run far enough. Did the toxicology report come back already? You stated that Samantha was an "intoxicated civilian." I looked for any news on your statement and I can't find that. Are you just taking a guess?

As for the stories about other crazy cops shooting people for no reason, I was trying to show a pattern of behavior. Sorry if you think it's too far off topic. So you can't put any defense together for that Bronx cop? He's definitely a bad one, right? I was able to tell by your defense of cops that you had one in the family. Typical reaction.

You know that they're doing toxicology reports on the killer cop too? I'm confident they'll find some steroids in his system. You're confident that Samantha was drunk. We shall see who's right...

Investigators were also awaiting toxicology reports from both Ramsey and the deputy, he said. Read more: www.nydailynews.com... 0hJccNwL

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Steroid abuse is a big problem with the coppers. Read about it here. I'm not making it up.

Another officer, involved in several shootings and use-of-force incidents, garners significant attention within his agency and the media. Investigations reveal that the unrelated incidents were questionable but lawful and, according to the officer, justified based on perceived threats. The agency’s use-of-force review reluctantly finds the officer within policy but awaits the next incident. How many police leaders would recognize that this officer could have a problem similar to the one in the first example? If the officer’s appearance indicated he was exceptionally muscular, would they consider the possible abuse of anabolic steroids? What would prompt them to believe that excessive use of force could be associated with “’roid rage,” a hyperaggressive, violent state of mind supposedly brought on by steroid use? When and how would they confirm that their suspicions are true? What if a defense or civil attorney proposed that an officer was a steroid abuser based on the officer’s appearance and witnessed behaviors? Compared with alcohol and other illicit drugs, anabolic steroids (also known as anabolic-androgenic steroids, or AASs) are not easily detected. Supervisors typically are trained to look for inappropriate behaviors that might justify a “just cause” drug screen; however, with AASs the behaviors and other indicators might not be as easily recognized.

www.policechiefmagazine.org...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Kentucky State Police decline to take over investigation of Samantha Ramsey's murder. They will not touch that with a ten foot pole. So it will be left for the Boone County Sheriff to exonerate their roid raging killer cop. This ploy of asking the KSP to take over the investigation was just for appearances only. It's a strategy to make it look like they tried to get an independent investigation. Really they're all on the same team, so either way their killer will escape justice.

Kentucky State Police have declined a request to investigate an officer-involved shooting that killed a 19-year-old woman, but it will provide support for the investigation. Read more: www.wlwt.com...

www.wlwt.com...

I still have not heard of any report saying Samantha Ramsey was intoxicated, as the defenders of killer cops here have claimed as a fact. Show me some proof.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well what have I found here in the killers personnel file? The trigger happy killer lost five grams of heroin during a training exercise! In spite of the theft of heroin, he's still rated as acceptable? What a bunch of gangsters! That heroin is for him to use as "throw down contraband" while tearing through citizens vehicles with his K-9 mutt Fraser. He has to keep his arrest rating the best on the force! How do you lose 5 grams of heroin? Something isn't right about this killer/junkie. Cops really are the worst kind of criminals. Criminals with a badge. Will his toxicology results come back positive for heroin?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It shouldn't be a surprise that this killer has so many narcotics arrests. He was in possession of 5 grams of heroin, that was just lost! How many innocent people did he send to prison? How many vehicles did he "go shopping" for on the interstate? There's another rogue sheriffs department that does that exact thing, Camden County, Georgia on I-95 just north of the Florida border.

Ninety interviews with law enforcement officials, prosecutors and forfeiture attorneys around the nation suggest police agencies that say they're seizing piles of dirty money to help win the drug war are mainly doing so to help boost their own budgets. And evidence shows that without any evidence that they're involved in drug trafficking.

www.npr.org...

www.ajc.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join