Women Of ATS, Do You Feel Respected Here?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
a reply to: Destinyone

You know Granny... you have my entire respect...

Now, can I have my red pill please?

Kindest respects

Rod

Sorry Dear Rodinus. I must respectfully tell you.

All the red pills were dispensed the day after Easter, to all the people traumatized by what you did to those poor poor tin foil wrapped chocolate Easter Bunnies, when you took them hostage.

Des

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
well, you get me around chocolate bunnies and its pure carnage. I am remorseless. I am become death, destroyer of chocolate bunnies.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TruthLover557

i absolutely will be far more caustic towards men than women. It is an artifact of chivalry, I think.

Oh come on! you should not be saying that as a Mod.

I feel discriminated.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
well, you get me around chocolate bunnies and its pure carnage. I am remorseless. I am become death, destroyer of chocolate bunnies.

Mod or not, take that back right now!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Why?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Why?

Because, we are always watching. . . .

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Why?

Because Beezer is still in throws of trauma bonding from the hideous carnage Mr. Rodinus perpetrated on 3 totally innocent chocolate bunnies....WARNING GRAPHIC!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please be gentle with Beez...he needs time, ya know...

Des

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
By most members, I feel respected. By a small handful of members no. Granted most of the members who made me feel disrespected as a female have been banned. There was a period of time a few years back where I was almost convinced that my foeing people would get them banned, because they were literally banned within minutes, a day at the longest, of me foeing them.

I cold name names and I am sure a few people would remember what I am talking about, but alas, talking about banned members is not allowed.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

if it makes you feel better, i have no idea what your gender is.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What a strange OP... because I never thought of it. I mean I never looked at others as far as wondering what gender they were or that determining how I speak to them... and I never considered someone may treat me different due to my gender. For me in my weird mind, online conversations/relationships are distinctly different than real life conversations. So much is lacking when you arent interpreting visual cues. Typically a person's gender never crosses my mind because I cant "SEE" you, intercept any feeling or inflection through text, and avatars are useless as far as interpreting visual cues in conversation. You may glean a little, but its unreliable and usually false.
LOL!

I had to think about this one a but before replying, but I cant recall anyone making me feel disrespected due to my gender. If they tried, it was so insignificant that I cant even remember it anyway! LOL!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Considering that, in just about every exchange I have here on ATS, my gender very, very rarely comes up, I'd say that my gender is viewed as irrelevant here. Gender of a poster seems to be pretty irrelevant here on ATS and that's a good thing. It's a meeting of the minds most of the time and not a battle of the sexes (though those threads do happen sometimes).

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join