It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we are the Trinity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Jesus is said to be the only true Son of God, placed on a pedestal to be worshiped. This is called idolatry and is supported by the very same book that outlaws it, the bible.

Jesus was not special, he was just one of us whose story ended up being manipulated and twisted.

Jesus is the Son, but what is the Son?

Colossians 1
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

2 Corinthians 4
4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

So Jesus is the Son or "image" of God. What is this image exactly? Could it be the same image we are created in as described in Genesis? And why does Jesus call himself the "light of the world"? Could this image be made of light?

Matthew 6
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

The single eye Jesus speaks of is called the third eye or minds eye. In my opinion this third eye is the image of light we see. If your eye is single, or if you see the single image, you will notice it is full of light, giving light to the word.

This is your spiritual body, the image or Son of God. It can also be considered the "light of the world" because it reveals the world around us through the light contained within it.

We are the image or Son of God because we are both the seer of the image and the image itself. We are the image as well because we have a body.

Father is time or the Spirit.

Mother is Earth or our body.

The Son is the 2 made into 1, we have both a body and the Spirit of Life within us, we are a "marriage" of Mother and Father.

Mother, Father, and Son, the true Trinity,or us.

The Son is the image, the Mother is what's seen within the image, and the Father is the seer of the image.

The Son is the minds eye or third eye, the One image of light created by your two physical eyes, the single eye which is full of light, the One and only begotten Son of God. We all share God's image meaning we all see the same universe.

We are all One, we are the Trinity. Not the bastardized version the church pushed, but the true Unity of life.
edit on 4/28/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Tell us why we are the Anunnaki!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IseeyourBS

LOL, ok. You're just a ray of sunshine aren't you?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe you mean to title Why we are a Trinity? You could be on to something but i don't see anything but bashing on a man that made a whole lot of sense. Seems more like an attempt to discredit Jesus in your own mind but you show no type of power drawn from even one of the lesser trinities.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Considering Jesus was not part of any Trinity anyways... I don't see what you're talking about here

Lesser trinities?

Are you talking pagan trinities or Egyptian?

The OP has his own ideas... I say he is welcome to have them regardless of how much truth they hold

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Considering Jesus was not part of any Trinity anyways... I don't see what you're talking about here

Lesser trinities?

Are you talking pagan trinities or Egyptian?

The OP has his own ideas... I say he is welcome to have them regardless of how much truth they hold

bs but oh well. The thing is that eventually one side loses and non belief in such things do not weigh good on behalf of the soul. It would e harmless if Jesus never existed in the manner described as a trinity. One day you will be privy to how those lesser trinities came before the son and the power that can be wielded through trinities.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

bs but oh well. The thing is that eventually one side loses and non belief in such things do not weigh good on behalf of the soul. It would e harmless if Jesus never existed in the manner described as a trinity. One day you will be privy to how those lesser trinities came before the son and the power that can be wielded through trinities.

Well... Jesus did not exist in any manner of a trinity... the Trinity Christians except is nothing more then a fabrication of the early church... Basically the winning side of the controversy... which wasn't biblical in the first place...

Perhaps you might look into the history of said trinity instead of blindly accepting church doctrine...

Heres a good place to start

Reconciling Arius...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

How am I discrediting Jesus? Why would I try to discredit one of my favorite people? I'm not lowering Jesus, I'm only raising everyone else.

We are created in God's image, that image is the one we all possess which is full of light. We are created in our own image, which is what Jesus calls the "Son of God", or the image of the invisible Spirit within all of us.

If anyone is discrediting anybody in this thread, it is you discrediting yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Namaste. Good thread, my friend. Your explanation of the Single Eye (the Third eye) of God is correct. To further elaborate your information, remember that God's World is always Single, Oneness, Unity. Therefore, the Third Eye can only see Unity, not Duality like a big majority of people in this world. It can see and understand the Light. This is why spiritual people always talk about how the Third Eye can see into the higher dimensions (4th, 5th, or higher). Because in those worlds, you will realize that you are ONE with God.

As for the Holy Trinity, I wrote a post a while back concerning it. Explanation of the Holy Trinity. You are mostly correct about the Trinity. We are all the Son, keeping the balance of the Father and Mother of creation in the Universe. I recently gave another example of the Trinity in action here: The Figure 8 Trinity. When I say "you represent the middle" in that post, I am saying that anybody can be that "middle Son." To add to your thread, the Father is the rest of the Universe (other than the Earth and the Moon, which is Mother). Do you see now? The Mother represents night time (The Moon) and the Father represents day time (The Sun). Both combined, you have a Full Day, not just literally days but metaphorically a Full Day of creation.

If you read another post I made in the same thread above here, The 1st Day of Creation., you will get a better idea of what I just said. You can read the entire post or just the last paragraph is fine.

May Peace and Love are focused on your Single Eye of God and not your Eyes of Duality today.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Remember that Master Jesus came here over 2,000 years ago to teach the world that everybody is capable of what he can do and much more. The Master was simply saying that with the Single Eye of God, you will see and embody God's Light just like he did. When you truly become the Son of God, you are working in an entirely different Level of consciousness than most human beings on Earth. The Son of God is the great power of balance in all of Creation. It is within all of us, Master Jesus included. He is our teacher and elder Brother. Please read my post above to better understand the power of the Son.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I will have to disagree here. The Catholic Trinity is a lie but it has its roots in truth, as do all good lies and deceptions.

Think of God like a scale where you have hot on one side and cold on the other. There are 3 distinct parts to this scale, the hot, the cold, and the entire gradient called temperature.

Temperature contains both hot and cold in the same way that God contains both body and Spirit. We all have a body and we all have a Spirit, we are both, we are the Unity of the yin and yang.

Think of your body as the yin or Mother and think of your Spirit as the yang or Father. You are both Mother and Father combined into One thing, or the Son of God.

The image we see has both a seer and seen aspect correct? You see the image that is seen, so you are both the seer and the seen all at once.

The Trinity is within us and is us. I think your hang up is on church doctrine. Just because it is a lie doesn't mean it's not based on a fundamental truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Well of course as I've said you're free to believe whatever you wish...

Personally I try not to get mixed up in the physical universe and relating the spiritual realm to it...

Earth is basically a rock floating in the vastness of space... designed to sustain life, and left alone for us to do with as we will... Perhaps I am wrong... but I have issues connecting the physical world with the spiritual...

They are together, bound by whatever laws... but separate as well...

IF we take what the physical shows us, and the concept of "as above so below" applies, there must be a Father and a Mother... this I agree with, but I don't believe the planet is our mother... Its far to chaotic...

Duality I can accept, because everything has its opposite... but a trinity... nope, I see nothing that one could apply a trinity to unless one combines the physical with the spiritual...

Remember, Jesus said this is not my kingdom... I am not from this world...

WE are not from this world, but because of the world we live in, we are utterly consumed by it... distracted from our true nature as spiritual beings... so much so that we even become what we are not... Physical entities with no spiritual substance... consumed by the lusts and wants of this world... Most have no interest in returning to our original state of being...

In fact I believe most people will never realise their true self until the day they pass on... and perhaps even then they will not accept it... and thus are doomed to wander here, or even return for another go because even when the body dies they just can't accept what they are...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
For me I see the soul as woman, our body of flesh is Adam the old man and father is spirit. When the Holy Spirit overshadows your wom(b)an and the seed is planted the son is brought forth. The son is then becomes the Father ( this is why so many fathers are hidden or dead in myths).

The first man Adam became a living soul. The last man Christ became a life giving spirit.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yes, the Physical Universe does exist outside of the Spiritual Realm, separated by Dimensions and something unknown to a big majority...the Void. But I'm not here to explain the Void. I'm here to talk about the Dimensions. Let's first visit one of your statements: "Earth is basically a rock floating in the vastness of space... designed to sustain life, and left alone for us to do with as we will... Perhaps I am wrong... but I have issues connecting the physical world with the spiritual..."

First, yes the Earth is a rock floating in space designed to sustain life. However, the Earth also exists in the 4th Dimension, the one right next to us. Remember that the Dimensions are like your house. A house is separated by different rooms. The 3rd Dimension is like your dining room. But right next door is the living room, which the 4th Dimension is represented. When you travel higher into the 4th (this is where most people go when they die), you are EXACTLY in the same place on Earth, except it looks and feels much different than here. The Earth actually exists all the way through the 5th and the 6th Dimensions at this point in time. When you hit the 7th, it is the first time Earth is not there but something else.

Now, as you hit the 7th, you will witness something so strange yet interesting at the same time. Of course, if you are in the 7th, you are quite a being anyways. So it's not quite so strange. Anyways, in the 7th, the Earth is not there but you meet a person in the same spot--it is Mother Earth. The Greeks originally called her Gaia. The Romans called her Terra Mater or just simply Terra. Most of the world know her as Gaia, and in the 7th, she is a person. Her body happens to be a giant blue orb in the lower dimensions. But in the Spiritual Realms, she is literally our Mother, the Goddess Gaia.

You see, all these Planets, Stars, Galaxies, and even the Universes are bodies of higher beings. As Above, So Below. As Within, So Without. You literally live inside of these higher beings, which are in turn are all aspects of God. The words that say from Master Hermes or Thoth, "As Above, So Below" actually applies to our inner workings of cells, molecules, atomic structures, organs, and so forth. Because the Universe (the Stars and Planets) operates EXACTLY how your bodies work. So you can see that anything that is Above is just like what is Below. What is Within you is just like what is outside of you. Right now, you are basically a molecule inside of a larger body. But that doesn't mean you're nothing. You are God, and you will eventually ascend into higher aspects of life.

Yes, we came from other parts of the Universe and even other Dimensions to experience what is like to live in such a "choatic world." This world is much more dense than compared to the 4th. So we are deeper in a mindset called "Duality Consciousness." If you read my above posts, I said that God's True Reality is Oneness, not Duality. There's the difference. With this Duality, you have people with "split consciousness." This means most people will see the world as Good or Evil, Male or Female, Hot or Cold, Happy or Sad. But there is a third concept that is Neutral who choose not to see either way. This is why it is more correct to call it Polarity Consciousness. But as we return to God, you will see that all these Dual ideas actually belong to a Single Eye, then and only then, do they see that there is no point in the "opposite" conflicts you see in the 3rd Dimension.

To bring you deeper into the mystery of why the physical Earth is so "chaotic," you need to look further into the history of mankind, older than 16,000 years ago when humans live in a higher consciousness environment where there was no hunger, no wars, no famine, and hardly any "egotistical" endeavors. Sounds like a Paradise wasn't it? It was. You see, there were more than one Fall of Man in history. And 13,000 ago was when the last Fall of Man episode happened. But that is a huge subject worthy of many other threads to elaborate. I hope that helps, Brother.

edit on 4/29/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/29/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

That is far to deep for me to understand fully... Im just along for the ride...

I know what I know... and that changes as I learn...

I know man for I am one... I know what is spiritual for I am spiritual...

I know the son because I love his words... the rest seems to fall into place as time goes, but only if there is little to no resistance to what will be...

interesting post though

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How am I discrediting Jesus? Why would I try to discredit one of my favorite people? I'm not lowering Jesus, I'm only raising everyone else.

We are created in God's image, that image is the one we all possess which is full of light. We are created in our own image, which is what Jesus calls the "Son of God", or the image of the invisible Spirit within all of us.

If anyone is discrediting anybody in this thread, it is you discrediting yourself.
I do like your style of thinking but i can't help speak up when i hear something that goes against what i was told and not read. Sometimes i speak of my opinions and sometimes i speak from early talks. So i will tell you now that the trinity is real and exist. the father son and holy spirit. Like i said the trinity is real and completes our existence here but that does not mean that you are wrong in your thread except that it should be recoginized that the trinity i speak of was the first to complete what your thread may be hinting to somewhat. It is of grave danger to deny the holy spirit. I say that out of respect to all of you seekers.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

His trinity is on the same level as the Christian one... neither are biblical, but at least he knows his is not...

He speaks from the heart...which I do respect...

And im not saying I don't respect you or your beliefs... believe what you will.... but you must know you none of the founding Fathers of your religion knew of any such trinity...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

His trinity is on the same level as the Christian one... neither are biblical, but at least he knows his is not...

He speaks from the heart...which I do respect...

And im not saying I don't respect you or your beliefs... believe what you will.... but you must know you none of the founding Fathers of your religion knew of any such trinity...

your claim is either a lie by you or just an ignorant misunderstanding of the text. I know full well you have been part of many debates where verse after verse showing the trinity to be true. So i won't bother any further. Just remember that blasphemy of the holy spirit puts you in grave danger of damnation. Sure you don't have to believe but denying is harmful.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You're right, Earth is no longer our Mother in a sense because of the chaos you mentioned. Those in power have turned her into the "Whore of Babylon", the one who freely gives her resources away even at her own detriment. That doesn't mean she wasn't our Mother at one point though, specifically in the Garden of Eden.

The Garden of Eden represents Earth before man came into the picture and started to mess everything up, it was the Mother we are now missing because of the chaos we have caused.

As for the Mother and Father being separate, this is true to a point but not totally.

Gospel of Thomas
22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom."

They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?"

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Jesus says to make the inner and outer, the male and female One. This is referring to the Mother and Father being One.

When you make the male and female One you will also make an image in place of an image. In my opinion this is to realize that the image of light we see is a fusion of both male and female, Mother (body) and Father (Spirit), or the Son (image) of God.
edit on 4/29/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join