It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Are Having Strange Issues With This Site

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

The strange thing is that it runs fine for me on my tablet. I don't know if it has anything to do with being an iPad.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just now,I had the problem again on my iPad. I had to hit refresh 4 times before I got away from a mostly empty screen. Another web site is still down so this site is doing better than another web site. I was hoping the problems were over.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
As far as energy vortexes sucking up all the juice, you should see how all storms seem to be dissapearing as they approach my area in South Carolina. I keep expecting that to change any hour so hopefully we get some rain. We don't need severe weather though. There is something weird going on.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I see what problem you're referring to. I've had that problem, as well (not recently though). I tend to see the National Guard banner ad, like someone else mentioned. I can't remember if you were the one who said that they didn't see the NG ad. I only have that problem on my iPad, for the most part. That's a different problem with ATS for me, however.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

What people like Chamberf=6 don't realize, is that when I mentioned singularity, I was speaking in symbological terms. My mind sometimes work associatively. I see it as a gift rather than a detriment (I'm pretty sure that he would freak out if his mind worked like that). He doesn't seem very tolerant of others even though he's most likely ideologically progressive.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

What people like Chamberf=6 don't realize, is that when I mentioned singularity, I was speaking in symbological terms.

Is the reader just supposed to "know" that your written words were supposed to mean something else?

Your complete post assumes you know me and what I think, then you say I just don't get it, like the post I quoted of yours a few down from here.

I didn't do that to you--I asked questions.
edit on 4/30/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
maybe its my browser but at least once a day for the last week or so at some point while only on ATS my mouse and keyboard freeze up, and I have to restart my computer. Only happens on ATS. Kinda strange.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
maybe its my browser but at least once a day for the last week or so at some point while only on ATS my mouse and keyboard freeze up, and I have to restart my computer. Only happens on ATS. Kinda strange.

Now this would be very interesting if it was a ATS targeted bug/virus/malware, unlikely but possible.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio
a reply to: Chamberf=6

I was going to say something rude back, but that could definitely get me banned. It seems like you like to give people a hard time, huh? Not really giving people the benefit of the doubt. You seem to me as a person that finds it hard to put yourself in someone else's shoes. That's just a personal observation.

Are you possibly not happy that I disagreed with you in your other thread that meditation should be enforced? Is that the kind of hard time you mean I give?

Most of my posting history would prove you incorrect.
When I do "give a hard time" to a post it's usually because the post personifies ignorance (like bigotry or enforcing an action which should be a choice on the entire country --as examples),
or is factually wrong,
or there are fantastical claims stated as absolute fact.

Back to this thread--It just seems odd that you preferred to leap to the improbable before going to the simpler most likely reasons.

I wonder if there's some kind of an energy vortex stuck on ATS. Or maybe the last days (or the harvest as I like to call it of late)? I don't know, what with the earthquakes and all, whatever it is, it is freaking me out.

What do you guys think? Do you guys think that problems are intensifying these days, and that ATS is part of some kind of singularity? A singularity that makes events sharper?

Is that ALL supposed to be symbolic? I didn't realize what you write should be read symbolically as you never said.

An "energy vortex stuck on ATS"?

The "harvest of the last days"? ---Affecting ATS page load times? ---Really??

Related to earthquakes?

And of course whatever symbolic meaning "ATS is a singularity" has.

Yes it does kind of bug me when people don't use critical thinking or Occam's Razor, instead choosing first some of the least practical pragmatic reasons.

Replies you are getting are by a good majority practical explanations, not saying "yes, it's because of 'the harvest of the end days'".

You are of course free to think whatever you want.
I also have a right to question what you write and even disagree.
edit on 4/30/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Maybe outside interest in the sight and hacking to peruse hard drives? Just some baseless speculation on my part. But you know the whole it only happens on ATS's site kinda thing is strange.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Definitely loading slower on my PC. I thought it was ads. After reading this thread though I think it's the CIA NSA NWO TPTB Illuminati Freemasons Greys MI6 and Dick Cheney tracking everyone for future interrogation/termination.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You are right about the part of my post that you quoted. But the rest of the post is by no means spoken in absolute terms.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

My point about giving me a hard time (and yes I was referring to that thread as well as this one) is that I more than adequately explained my position in that thread, and yet for some strange reason you fail to understand what I'm saying. And as a side-note, I left that thread open-ended on purpose so that the conversation would flow organically with other people helping me reach the right conclusion.

As far as your "criticism" in my OP of this thread, I had no idea why I was experiencing difficulties with this site. I have never posted on a conspiracy board before, so I was not aware of the possibility of DDOS attacks (like someone else had mentioned). I also don't think logically sometimes. It might be hard for you to accept, but that's not a bad thing. Not to say that I'm a visionary, but a lot of free-thinkers in the past did not necessarily think sequentially. Many artists in fact, like Kandinsky, Picasso, and Hemingway just to name a few. Not everybody has to think like you.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Double-post.
edit on 30-4-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The thread title says it all. People are having strange issues with this site; some legitimate, some not so legitimate. My issue is that it's taking a while for pages to load. It's strange because I'm not having that problem on other websites, neither on the tablet. I wonder if there's some kind of an energy vortex stuck on ATS. Or maybe the last days (or the harvest as I like to call it of late)? I don't know, what with the earthquakes and all, whatever it is, it is freaking me out.

What do you guys think? Do you guys think that problems are intensifying these days, and that ATS is part of some kind of singularity? A singularity that makes events sharper? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

ETA: And as soon as I mention it, the page loads faster. Freaky...

For me at least the site is fast and responsive.
I have never had any issues here.

Problems are ususally brought along by the users browsing history.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Maybe the NSA doesn't classify you as a dissident! Jk.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I find that aspect of it bizarre. I find it really strange that Apple products have a reputation of not being hacked into (I'm framing it simply), and I haven't really had the same issues with my iPad.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

I've noticed that it gets more intense at peak hours. It's as if the bots are more active at that time. I've learned to use my iPad more often, and especially at that time.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Bassago

I think you're wrong on this one, Bassago. I'm experiencing unnaturally slow service, and only on this site.

ETA: And why do I say unnatural? Because yes, I believe the NSA are vampires.

Same here real slow..sometimes its so slow I give up.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
no problems for me fast and smooth .i would recommend doing a clean up and check the wifi

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join