It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Are Having Strange Issues With This Site

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

ETA: And why do I say unnatural? Because yes, I believe the NSA are vampires.

Well of course that goes without saying. Yes they are but the question becomes whether they are after you specifically. If so you must be important so the obvious question is.. "what do you know?"

Maybe they target various people at various times for various reasons. They like variety. And they like snacks.

Maybe...doubtful. The NSA parasites seem to be whole hoggers. They siphon in everything and then run their analysis against it. Just my opinion though, they may be out to get you.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
We could blame it on Beezzer or Wrabbit, rabbits like chewing on those tasty electrical cables.
edit on 28-4-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I used to love ATS - now, it is obviously controlled by the NSA -

Some threads have the obnoxious "facebook, twitter, and all of those other icons that I never use", some have the "replies" in bold face print, others do not - if there's any legitimate truth in a thread - it's gone.....

Still love quake thread - because the US gov't isn't posting anything true on USGuseless any more....

This sucks - but, it's the way the elite's work.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Been happening to me for a couple week at least - normally have to refresh page 2-3 times to get page to load.

ONLY HAPPENING ON ATS.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Not having problems, Taco and Privdog cut the loading time down.

I have however pitched before the idea this site is under intense surveillance.
Be careful what you say......

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I was having a problem with pages not wanting to load after replying last night but it seems to have resolved itself as of this morning. Or it could have been because my internet connection randomly decides to be a finicky little dickens.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
All normal for me, not having any problems.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think it's odd nobody has even commented on half of what the OP contains:

I wonder if there's some kind of an energy vortex stuck on ATS. Or maybe the last days (or the harvest as I like to call it of late)? I don't know, what with the earthquakes and all, whatever it is, it is freaking me out.

What do you guys think? Do you guys think that problems are intensifying these days, and that ATS is part of some kind of singularity? A singularity that makes events sharper?

Energy vortex?

Connection to earthquakes?

ATS became part of "some sort of singularity"??

IMO the OP's problems are likely local as I (like another poster) have not experienced any change in page load times...either his ISP or crap he needs to clean off his computer or similar thing.

But a "singularity"??

"Energy vortex"??

Maybe just bad karma for his thread saying he wants to "enforce meditation" for everybody.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Erase cookies, then go back on ATS with cookies on manual mode...

Just 1 page of ATS, I get bombarded with 20-30 cookies from sites that are NOT ATS, adds, tracking ,etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Sometimes when on WiFi, or cellular data connections you may experience more lag time whilst being rerouted through the NSA data collection centers.

Just kidding...

In the absence of much else, that answer is as good as any!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
energy vortex stuck on ATS...

Sure is. it's the NSA making sure everything gets copied for later use against any of us, would be my guess.

When they start coming for people in the middle of the night, you can bet a bunch of ATSers will be at the top of the list.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
energy vortex stuck on ATS...

Sure is. it's the NSA making sure everything gets copied for later use against any of us, would be my guess.

When they start coming for people in the middle of the night, you can bet a bunch of ATSers will be at the top of the list.

Will there be an earthquake from the energy vortex of the ATS singularity to shake us awake from bed before they come?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6
IMO the OP's problems are likely local as I (like another poster) have not experienced any change in page load times...either his ISP or crap he needs to clean off his computer or similar thing.

But a "singularity"??

I'd agree the issues the OP is having are likely local...
Local
Singularity
Device

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

On the surface it could be because I'm vocal (not that any one person on this site isn't). There could be a deeper reason that I'm not aware of. Although, I do have a hint that I will not talk about.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Happy1

All I know is that yesterday, it was absolutely impossible for me to be on this site. I had to take a big break. And I was only getting it on this site. I personally don't think that the NSA runs this site. But I'm positive, absolutely positive, that it's their favorite thing to monitor.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: U4ea82

But were you having problems only on this site? That's the real way to know if it's the "demons."

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

I was going to say something rude back, but that could definitely get me banned. It seems like you like to give people a hard time, huh? Not really giving people the benefit of the doubt. You seem to me as a person that finds it hard to put yourself in someone else's shoes. That's just a personal observation.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

I think that in your case, you're going to get yourself banned. Watch it.

ETA: I am very sober as you may not be able to tell by superficially examining my posts. I say this to another poster on this thread, as well.
edit on 28-4-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I really dislike the obstructive "Share" pane going down the righthand side of page. For all the b.s. social media sites.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This site is running fine for me right now and the other day. It's another site I won't mention here that I have been having problems with on occassion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join