It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood producer claims Boston bombing was a "false flag attack" in general conspiracy forum. No

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is a new one on me, thread mentioned above still under general conspiracy not closed, but you cannot post on it?
Are some of us seeing different pages? is there censure on some members for whatever reason?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Cant reply to it either, unfortunate because there seemed to be quite a mad tv show type drama unfolding in the thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Where is the thread?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The thread has been temporarily closed for a Staff review.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link there man, quite a mad story, the source is of course the voice of russia, so you know.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
The thread has been temporarily closed for a Staff review.

Who closed it? there is/was no reference, no closing post by a mod as is the norm, that's not right.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Seems like threads labeling tragedies as "false flags" can be touchy topics around here (Newtown, Boston, etc). Odd given this is, after all, partially a conspiracy forum.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ya i was wondering the same thing, strange there was no msg by the mod that closed it

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I tried making a post in that thread, and when I clicked on post there was a message on the screen saying that I did not have the privilege of posting there. I thought that was odd because there were no posts by a moderator saying it was closed. The argument that always arises in the false flag threads is one side insists that people were hurt and killed. That could well be true, but that doesn't mean that at the same time people were actually killed there wasn't a false flag exercise being filmed by the media and carried out by the "authorities".

[off topic material removed]

edit on 27-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 27 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Please be aware that while that thread is closed, this BBQ thread will not be allowed to be a platform to discuss that topic.

Thanks.

ETA
And to avoid further confusion, I have added a closing post....since the matter has been addressed, this will be closed.
edit on Sun Apr 27 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

join