The Obamacare Question That Has Democrats Terrified

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Big talk from Thee Obama One claimed massive savings for health insurance.

Close but no cigar as they say.

Definitely not a bell ringer at the fun fair is it.

Now Democrats are shaking in their collective boots over this one of many outright lies designed to sell the goods.

Now you see it now you don't. But now apparently many are "seeing" the grand illusion.

With just 191 days until the Nov. 4 midterm elections, nervous Democrats are scrambling to find an effective answer to the Obamacare question they may fear the most: "Where is the $2,500 in health insurance savings President Obama and Democrats promised me?"

As the video below demonstrates, President Barack Obama promised numerous times that Obamacare would cut the typical American family's health insurance premiums by $2,500 per year.

Hiccups burps and boondoggles

The Obamacare Question That Has Democrats Terrified

Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Can anyone really recall a politician that didn't lie every time he opened his mouth?

If they belong to a PARTY, Dem or REP, they have had their chance, and should all be on the unemployment line.

How stupid do we all have to be, to keep running to the same people to solve the problem, when they are the problem.
edit on 27-4-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have opted out. :-)

I feel like I have less to worry about than the people that signed up.

What does that say about Obamacare?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nope that ding ding ding you hear...is not Obama proudly claiming his first place prize at the National Fair.

It's the cash registers of the select , he raped and lied to the American public, to fill.

Democrats up for re-election have reason to be shaking in their boots. It's hard to give up one's throne, when one us used to the soft cushy comfort it provides. Many whom once thought they were riding in a flaming chariot of righteousness, now see it for what it really is. A donkyless cart with one wheel falling off. Named Obamacare.

Des
edit on 27-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If I was running against Pelosi, I'd have banners that said

"We have to pass it to see what's in it"

Then under it:
"Now aren't you glad we get to see what it is NOT"

I'd run ads of every untrue story they came up with concerning Obamacare when Obama was running for re-election against Romney....there were a bunch made, trying to make it look like Romney was the one lying when in actuality, he had it pegged

2 Dems from CA are not running for re-election
Hope she gets booted out

edit on 27-4-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Nancy as a rule never has an election problem.

Her district is so under-water that it's not even funny.

Just take a look at the map of her district on her own website LOL

The map show half the district in water ROFLOL

Nancy in water

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: snarky412

Her district is so under-water that it's not even funny.

Just take a look at the map of her district on her own website LOL

The map show half the district in water ROFLOL

Nancy in water

Hey! Fish deserve to have their voices heard too!

But seriously, anyone who actually thought Obama or the libs would save them ANY money, is a moron.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yes, Queen Nancy is ruler of land sea and the hot air that flows out of her mouth...

Des

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Her district is so under-water that it's not even funny

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Now Democrats are shaking in their collective boots over this one of many outright lies designed to sell the goods.

Now you see it now you don't. But now apparently many are "seeing" the grand illusion.

Uh ... everything about this country is an illusion.

The markets are rigged by racketeering between Washington, the central banks and Wall Street. That's just about *all* markets.

Everyone moans and pisses about cutting the military budget and how it weakens us. In truth, the US spends more money on the military-industrial complex than the next ten countries combined.

We have a few political families that seem to have sown up our political machine -- the Bush clan and the Clinton clan. I believe the current sock-puppet was installed to deflect the heat for the continuing massive destruction our economy and hard assets. After all, African Americans are pretty much off-limits to criticism.

We have one set of laws for the rank-n-file and another set of rules for the elite. It appears the elite are getting ready for winner-take-all by collapsing our economy and declaring Americans to be "terrorists". This regime is only a single step away from citizen roundups.

So .... if someone is only now seeing *any* part of the grand illusion, I guess they are most certainly stuck in permanent self-deception and delusion.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
"I am good at killing people." - Barack Husein Obama

A few think he is referring to just drone strikes, but I suspect more including the elderly who draw the most money from Medicare.

Yes, death panels have definitely been discussed by this regime.
Proof?
Kathleen "death panel" Sabelious.

Can't wait for book!!
edit on 27-4-2014 by Granite because: sp
edit on 27-4-2014 by Granite because: sp

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Seeing all these threads about Obamacare makes me feel so lucky to have our National Health Service in Britain.
Paid for by National Insurance contributions and free at the point of delivery,surely the way that it should be in all civilised countries.
A superpower like America should be leading the way in a system like ours instead of spending so much money on military etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interestingly polls of actual Americans (rather than the latest talking points working their way through the Echo Chamber from the Heritage Foundation) indicate that a) they don't like "Obamacare" but b) they don't want it repealed they want it fixed. (Kaiser Foundation Polls)

The upshot is, of course, that generally speaking Americans are not against the idea of health-care reform.

It's certainly not the "one issue to rule them all" that Republicans are trying so desperately to make it into.

The $2500 figure was mentioned on the campaign trail in 2008. Is the plan that eventually passed Congress EXACTLY the plan that the Obama Campaign/Administration recommended? No?

Is it possible that this is merely more waste ginned up from the Republican machine? Factcheck.org - Fighting Premium Spin

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not easy to deny the word of Obama is it?

He's a pretty good BeeEss'er until he gets caught.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ahhh...the old democrat and republican thing again...don't you see?

When one side swings to power the people with all the wealth use that
to further their own interest. When it swings back the other way, they
use it again to grab even more control.

When the democrats promote liberal agendas they buy up health care
and monopolize the industry...when the republicans grab control they
invest it the military industry...

And all the while the little people think their concerns are being voiced
thru the democratic process...

There is no liberal or conservative voice, the only voice ever heard
is that of money, power, and control.

edit on 27-4-2014 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

LOL ... Mr. Obama is a politician.

Please name a politician that is not a "bee-esser."

Take all the time you need. Here's extra paper.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rival

Rival, I don't think we've spoken.

I for one do not believe that the Democrats or Republicans give a whit for the average American.

No one gets into politics for the good of humankind. As you said, it's for money, power, ego, etc.

However, I find that there are those here who make post after post spouting the most inane party-line BS.

I take it by spells to counter that trend. I don't think it makes any difference overall, maybe in small ways.

But sometimes, a small pebble shifting either creates or stops a landslide, yes? Small moves?

Sometimes inanity has to be countered to bring balance of a sort, don't you think?

Here, that often means holding up the "Democrat/liberal/progressive" side of the tarp.

But it's all shadow-play, I'd be the first to say.

Best.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well if tthe Dems actually stuck to their guns and went single payer instead of the Romneycare abortion that got emplaced everyone would of been paying a lot less. Sucks to be average but at least everyone who can't afford the golden parachute would be taken care of. Admittedly the quality would drop but you wouldn't be out on the street after you lost your house.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Even when he gets caught he doubles down and lies again. Even when you have video tape he just stops answering and changes the subject, when that doesn't work we just changes the answer until you quit asking. This is where the media is to blame for not making him own it. I telling you with a phone book and a dart we could do better than the current lot of liars and thieves there now. They all need to go and. Start fresh.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Off-loaded to the state governments instead of the federal one, as they're the ones covering medicaid. Not sure about other states, but in Illinois it's an option when making less than $27,000 a year on a single income. At least it's better than paying the "sucker tax" for opting out when the other insurance isn't affordable. Oddly it works out similar to single payer (a type of welfare covered by state taxes), but involves more hoops to jump through instead of simply getting it automatically. Bureaucracy at it's finest, huh?

I think it'll get interesting in 2 or 3 more years. If I remember right that's the period the federal gov't is going to back up state medicare on the health care bill. If it doesn't get renewed, there's going to be some scrambling going on to make up for that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join