posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:32 AM
Being fired isn't enough.
2. Arrested or info turned over to the County DA for additional investigation/charges.
3. The two deputys who were handcuffing the kid. They were responsible for the person's safety. They need to be charged as well, at least to make
sure they testify against the main one.
4. They should be fired, as well- IF they didn't report what happened to their supervisor the second they had a chance to.
5. A complete view of "Chokers" activities while making arrest as I am sure this isn't his first attack on a handcuffed person.
6. Watch him get convicted and senteced to prison where he now has a very good chance of him getting the same thing done to him that he did to get
7. Make a big check out to the college kid.
8. Kudos to the new paper camera man!