It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police office photographed choking student unconscious

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Apr 27 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I was just about to post on this. Glad you did. I seriously don't know wtf else to think anymore.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

College student, Clearly a terrorist deserving of such treatment.

Real big man, choking a college kid in cuffs...

If it was my child... Well, Id be dead or facing a prison sentence.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This makes me very angry! The other cops didn't even seem to bat an eyelid as that big #ing moronic animal chocked this defenceless non-resisting guy out. He deserves to be sacked and sent to jail (I could think of better things to be done with him though).

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Coagula

How about we let the kid choke him out as THE COP is put in cuffs. It seems to me the officer is committing a worse crime than anything this kid could have done at a party.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Those are some really high quality photos compared to what you usually see when someone just pulls out their phone. Bad for the officer, good for the student. It's clear as hell he wasn't resisting, his hands were behind his back the whole time.
Wth would make that cop wanna choke him?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
psychological disorder.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I thought choke holds were a big no no for cops?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Harry Reid and Co have released a statement regarding this "incident".

The 120 pound nerdling has been identified as a "domestic terrorist" and therefore the police officer was justified in attempting to murder him.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I can't tell who is going to pass out first. The guy getting choked, or the cop with 3 chins who looks like he is giving it all he's got. The student looks bored with the obese officers attempts.

Why does it say Sheriff Jimmy on the side of the paddy wagon?
edit on 27-4-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coagula
This makes me very angry! The other cops didn't even seem to bat an eyelid as that big #ing moronic animal chocked this defenceless non-resisting guy out. He deserves to be sacked and sent to jail (I could think of better things to be done with him though).

But, but they are the good ones, see?>

They weren't choking the kid. Only that rare bad cop.

all those cops in the photos are absolute coward scum.. Anyone that allows someone who cant fight back to be choked like that

There is no way that big bad choker cop deserves to _______. (T&C violation) choose one.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coagula

the other cops should have beat the crap out of the choker. Major MAN HONOR CODE violation. No REAL man allows that to happen, and it SPEAKS VOLUMES about all those cops that did nothing to defend the defenseless.

Send the choker into general population for a few weeks at prison.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Sheriff isn't going to like this, isn't the re-election vote soon?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl
Looks like the cop was trying out a choke hold, which is commonly taught in schools for karate fighting. Its the act of cutting the blood supply to the brain rendering the victim unconscious. This can be fatal and should be classified as attempted murder rather than assault.

edit on 27-4-2014 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Give 'em a uniform and a false belief that their 'right' trumps everyone else and you end up with this. I would be intrigued by those members of ATS who are law enforcement answer whether the job is a vocation or just a pay check?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Same thing happened to me when I was 17 and a hick cop in Missouri grabbed me by the neck and threw me on the hood of the car for allegedly lying to him. I was also hand-cuffed.

It is a global fact that police officers have a below average IQ. Not looking to offend cops, as there are some good and honest ones out there, but this is getting way out of control.

When tyranny is law revolution is order.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LarryLove
I would be intrigued by those members of ATS who are law enforcement answer whether the job is a vocation or just a pay check?

I am former LE and left in 2002 from utter disgust. There was maybe 15% with adequate honor and integrity. All the rest range from minor narcissism, command special treatment, all the way to those that are members of organized crime.

The job should be more than a paycheck and a vocation. It should be a CALLING, ranking right up their with the calling to be a nun or something like it.

Those that do usually burn out and/or leave the field out of complete disenfranchisement. Had I been a local officer and not federal, I would have become a hated member of IA. My goal had become not preying on minor victimless criminals. But to go after EVERY cop that did ANYTHING immoral, unjust or illegal.

Including those that would right speeding tickets then drive their POV over the speed limit, those that would engage in DUI stops then drive drunk on their time, those that arrested people for illegal substances and then go home and do any number of the exact same substances, etc

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Never mind. Made a mistake.
edit on 27-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join