It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A car full of... people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'd like to share a story that's often discussed between friends, because it's an experience that weirded us out tremendously. This happened a few years back when we were having a party at a friends house. Me, my brother and a friend went on a beer run. We hadn't even got out of the neighborhood when this happened. It was literally a minute down the road from the house. Suddenly I became overcome with dread. Our friend was mid-conversation when he stopped talking and took his foot off the gas. We all looked to the left as our car slowly drifted along. As I was looking to the left we finally passed the shed obstructing our view of the apartments behind it. And parked out front of these apartments in the middle of the road with all it's lights off was a black 90's Cadillac. As we passed by our headlights flooded the area with light and we could see inside the car. There were 3 occupants that all stared at us in perfect unison as we went by. I watched the car for as long as I could before it disappeared. There were a few moments of silence before we all said "What the f*ck was that?". We sped off, bought the drinks, and drove back all in less than 5 minutes. We passed the same spot coming back and the car was no longer there. When we got back we shared what happened with everyone and the three of us each shared our experience in depth and several things matched up:

1. We all had a feeling of dread, and got a feeling that we NEEDED to look to the left, long before we even saw the car.
2. The 2 occupants in front were extremely pale, had on black cloaks and had identical faces.
3. The 2 occupants in front either had black eyes or no eyes at all (we agree that we saw black where their eyes should've been)
4. The occupant in the back had a hood covering his face.

None of us are sure exactly what we saw, but the weirdness of the experience and the occupants' strange features and dress-code made them seem inhuman to us.
Demons?
Aliens?
Ghosts?
What do you guys thinks?

edit on 27-4-2014 by Pajamathief because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I saw a thread about the black eyes thing on ATS about a few months ago i will see if i can find it for you and edit this post with it.

wow that was easy: linky
edit on b4444421 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Pajamathief

Sound like heroin addicts waiting to score.
The feeling of dread and you looking could just be coincidence but it sounds to me like they could have been 'waiting for their man'

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It could have been some people successfully performing a Satanic ritual.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Was this during Halloween time? People dressed up ? Or was it cold out?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I live in the "hood", sounds to me like some gangsters in a caddy about to hit a score, I'm from hamilton ontario, a really multicultural place, i see white, black, red, brown, yellow, etc. gangsters all the time

What happened to you and your friends, happened to me countless times. Hoodies and black glasses at night because they are wired on x or eyeliner around the eyes plus a ski mask so no one can tell what color you are if you are doing something like a robbery, I'm not speaking from experience just stuff i picked up here and there.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It was summer time. Definitely wasn't cold, definitely wasn't kids out to trick or treat hahha.
It's a private community of town houses and apartments, no gang activity there that I'm aware of.
And if you're waiting to pick up you wanna be inconspicuous, you dont park your car dead center in the middle of a two-lane street.

Nothing about this car or it's occupants was ordinary.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have no idea what you saw or why you felt dread, maybe you saw the car earlier than you realized? The only time I've seen anything like that was a guy I knew who had his entire eyeball tattooed black while he was in prison. There are a lot of sickos out there who do stuff like that just for shock value.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'd say you would be better off moving on rather than looking for answers that you will never get.
I was in a car with some friends when we saw a saucer shaped craft. It was roughly 2miles away and must have been a half mile wide in size. It looked like it was made of molten lava and moved slowly from right to left. It was no higher than a couple of hundred feet.
We all agreed that we could see it, looked at it in awe and fear and then it was lost from view. The strangest thing of all was that we only spoke of it weeks later, nobody could recall our events following the sighting and worst of all, none of us speak to each other at all now.
Rather than dwell on the event and looking for answers that i will never find, i decided it was better to just move on and put it behind me.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sounds like a typical MIB encounter. Had you, your brother or your friend driving witnesses any UFO activity around that time? either in the weeks before of days after?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

When you say they were wearing black cloaks, do you mean actual cloaks as in a flat piece of fabric clipped at the neck or do you mean a coat of some type? I'm just trying to mentally picture your description and this trips me up a bit.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Nothing about this car or it's occupants was ordinary.

You've actually only described the occupants as typically unordinary.
And the car as a black nineties Cadillac. What's not ordinary about a
black nineties Cad?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Goteborg

There was a shed obstructing our view of the car when I first had the feeling to look over. Only when we passed the shed did we see the car.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: U4ea82

Just a solid piece of black fabric.
They didn't look like any coats I've seen so the only word that came to mind was cloak.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pajamathief
a reply to: Goteborg

There was a shed obstructing our view of the car when I first had the feeling to look over. Only when we passed the shed did we see the car.

If there was an alley or driveway on the other side of the shed, then your driver's instinct may have kicked in when you saw the driveway out to the street. You're SUPPOSED to drive defensively, to check things like that quickly in case someone doesn't pull out into the street and smash into you.

It was a creepy encounter, but I don't see any reason why it should be anything more.

(Unless you're not telling us something.)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm telling you man, prolly crackheads, they would do something like sitting in a car and wearing cloaks, i seen them do weirder stuff than that

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The first thing that came to my mind was MIBs. There are some differences, but the overall look and feel of what you saw fits those encounters very well. I first read about those in an old copy of The Mothman Chronicles, back when I was in high school. Older, big cars, dark clothing, and creepy feelings all sound like them.

Now, the feeling you all got is something I would not ignore. Sure, you could get that from really bad people, out to cause trouble, but you can also get it from other sorts of encounters. Do you have any other incidents to which you can compare your feelings that night? Some potential mugger, or something like that? I have encountered both sorts of feelings, and they are different. I can't define how, but different they are, and if you have had both sorts, you will know what I mean.

Do you have any personal ideas about this? What do your friends think? I would suggest getting together, and having each person write down all they remember, then comparing notes. There might be details that have been overlooked, that could provide some clue.

The cloaks and the eyes make this seem to be something other than just bad guys one should avoid.

top topics

join