It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Rich to Become Super Rich, White Males Have to be Eliminated from the Job Market

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

I want to know how the super rich become super duper rich?

Oh wait I know!

Bring the human population down to five hundred million.

CHECK

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think if we want to keep job production over here in the US. we need to change our lifestyles.

A higher focus on more compact housing developments, and more importantly homes that are cost-efficient in their upkeep will be a part of this solution. I think a big reason why apartments or condos aren't presently popular is that we don't require sound-proofing or anything that would make them attractive to most people.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The rich and the super rich are white males for the most part. Who cares about the others, only the rich are truly important.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm always surprised how similar some issues are in certain respects between the US and South Africa.

If one wants to see active discrimination against white males in the job and educational markets forced by law, then look no further.
White women may count as affirmative action (AA) appointees, but not really Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) percentages.
It's all a bit complex, but there's little doubt that whites, coloreds and Indians are being worked out of systems, no matter what their expertise, or the lack there-of of black AA/BEE appointees.
We've already had an electricity crisis, and regional water crises.
All of this can be squarely blamed on putting unqualified people into positions they know nothing about.
Here even foreign blacks from countries like Nigeria or Zimbabwe have unequal rights over white people who have been here for 300 years, and built up all the major industries, businesses and technologies.

Statistics are mostly twisted in a way that show white males as "privileged", but in reality this white male power base refers to top management positions.
There's been a huge return of the visible "poor white" problem, and even white squatter camps (the city of Pretoria alone has about 80).
Many others must become entrepreneurs, or work part-time in other countries.
I think up to 10 000 whites who were racially cleansed from the Defense Force under former President Mbeki worked in Iraq (the largest force apart from the US and the UK, although it was technically illegal).
Meanwhile Mbeki's army (based on the former Marxist liberation movements) found a fiasco when he wanted to intervene in Central Africa - apparently they had their own weapons stolen from under their noses.

And what are the major complaints as we head to elections on the 7 May this year?
Despite a growing black middle class, many feel that the ANC has failed the poor masses, and their government has shockingly enriched a small black elite, who are widely seen as corrupt!

Fortunately we still have the right to organize politically, and also to take cases of unfair discrimination to court. During our negotiated settlement in the early 1990s there was some provision made for redress, but it never made provisions for national quota systems based on a national average where black people make up 80 percent, even for provinces where colored and white people are the majority.
It's really a system where white and colored men become victims of Affirmative Action at all costs (even employing unqualified blacks, or leaving jobs and promotions open to specifically avoid employing whites and coloreds).
Even some black people say it's gone too far, and it devalues their own efforts and merits.
However, there's no end in sight, and the noose is tightening.

Essentially we have Affirmative Action that was invented in countries that wanted to benefit minorities, yet now we have it here aimed at a minority (whites are 4 million out of a population of about 50 million).
Even the rugby teams should soon reflect the national population average, although there are debates about merit.
edit on 27-4-2014 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Sremmos80

What about the ladies? Or when you say white males do you mean all white people?

Or are the ladies in the house in this scenario?

I almost spit my drink on my keyboard!

Yes, in this scenario, the woman are all at home in the kitchen baking pies.

I'm not sexist but, that part of our culture is already destroyed. I do miss the pies and it is a shame that children won't have those memories.

Que sera sera.

What children? Some were so busy trying to make ends meet they never had a
chance to meet. BTW I am not a sexist-- nor am I an operative for the McArthur
Foundation or the CIA. Blame somebody walking by the mirror, because I've been
warning people for forty years. All of them.

Only upside I can see is some perverted vindication from this subtle activity in
manufacturing-- two to five years after the people are gone who knew how to
make something out of it, the company goes belly up or up for sale: both?
Some great bottom line if you don't mind leaving corpses behind at 100:1 or more.
edit on 27-4-2014 by derfreebie because: Tpyical Typos

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The reason why is because to jews, white males are their biggest threat, so they want us wiped out... That way they stay the master race and increase their money and do their dirty deeds with no one to hold them responsible. Don't you think there is a reason they've been kicked out of so many countries!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Oh wait I know!

CHECK

So let it be chiseled... so let it be done. Waytago Randy

Watching the weather/dish-rattlers/geo blasters cranking up, and there's
still plenty of room for dessert at ATS. "Where d'white women at?" Eddie M.

I'm gone for good, recently extracting just enough pension for the roof, seed
for the Lobster, and two sets of 5string Dean Markleys a year... yeah and two squares. No regrets except maybe not being vocal enough for just this.

Now to perfect that scratch peanut butter chocolate fudge brownie. What I invent
out of ferritic based materials in my basement space is classified... and boring.
Tool makers -- all wierdos. 110% European but I think Denzel is whiter than me.
edit on 27-4-2014 by derfreebie because: Tpyical Typos again.. definitely trending toward blitherism

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Oh wait I know!

CHECK

If you don't think that the rich are out to eliminate white males from the workforce, then ask yourself this question: why have major organizations turned over their human resources departments to women virtually exclusively?

I'll tell you why.

It's because of the nature of the female.

She will not compete on the basis of performance standards. No! She will compete on the basis of the elimination of her competition. And what does she consider to be her most competitive threat? Why, it's the white male.

Then the female personnel recruiter will cover for her favoring her sociological allies by coming across as kind, benevolent, egalitarian, and, of course, politically correct all at the expense of the white males whom she will pass over while being comfy and at ease that the competitive threats are - "poof" - gone down the road.

Another characteristic of the female personnel recruiter that makes her favored by the rich fat cat higher-ups is that the female is cheap, cheap, cheap even with someone else's money (unless, of course, you are her paramour; then she will embezzle for you.)

What I haven't stated up until now is that the current system is not sustainable even for the mega rich fat cats. However, it has been sustained... actually living on borrowed time. Do you have any idea how this was accomplished? I'll get around to explaining it to you eventually, so please stay tuned.

P.M.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Statistics are mostly twisted in a way that show white males as "privileged", but in reality this white male power base refers to top management positions.
There's been a huge return of the visible "poor white" problem, and even white squatter camps (the city of Pretoria alone has about 80).
Many others must become entrepreneurs, or work part-time in other countries.

The advise I gave to young white males in another forum was this:

You can be an entrepreneur or you can be a worker. You can be a slave driver or you can be a slave.

P.M.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So keep the women out of the workforce and make sure we don't do equality and we will be fine??

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

If you don't think that the rich are out to eliminate white males from the workforce,

Why wouldn't I believe it? History is a mentor to the rich and certainly
teaches them that, white males will organize unions and strikes.
And demand living wages and benefits for all workers. I'm sure the
super rich have identified their enemies and know them very well.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I'm always surprised how similar some issues are in certain respects between the US and South Africa.

If one wants to see active discrimination against white males in the job and educational markets forced by law, then look no

Here even foreign blacks from countries like Nigeria or Zimbabwe have unequal rights over white people who have been here for 300 years, and built up all the major industries, businesses and technologies.

the south looks like South Africa already, HUGE pockets of poverty. And Affirmative Action run amok. the towns public works department will have the in crowd of bums that skate around all day, goofing off, taking 3 hour lunches, playing cards, etc.

Affirmative Action makes me want to PUKE
I have seen it first hand in the military and in the civilian sector. In the military, minorities are led by the hand into special officer programs, AND they also get to compete against whites in the other ones that are open to all. SO they have special ones just for them AND ones for everybody

Yes, affirmative action means an immigrant's minority kid gets extra help/bonus points over my onw kids that have ancestors here since before the Revolutionary War. GTFO when people think that Affirmative Action is good. This is a large reason why whites from other countries WON'T come to America. They will be at a disadvantage to the minorities.
SICKENING INDEED.

Affirmative Action defined: in the past, some white people got advantages over non-whites, that was wrong. So, what is done is to now discriminate and railroad poor white kids and hand it to less deserving, less qualified minorities.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That is good advice.

I've actually read articles which argue that while the poor white problem in South Africa has increased, the income of middle class white South Africans has also increased since apartheid.
Some economists say this is because whites who would have worked in the civil service at a a set salary under apartheid have now been forced to become entrepreneurs.
Instead of the limited but secure income of a pencil pusher (jobs now largely reserved for blacks), whites that succeed at being entrepreneurs can have huge incomes.
There are also successful black entrepreneurs, although we face stiff competition from other African immigrants who have better business acumen.

I agree though that small businesses, family businesses and being self-reliant is the future.
So much emphasis is based on academic education, yet many of our most successful business people didn't even finish school, and started selling snacks at transport points and so forth.

Yet, despite this recognition there's been a massive spread of shopping malls and property monopolies in all successful business areas. These benefit mainly foreign companies, both Western-based, and Chinese.
Just the other day experts were discussing the impact of new shopping complexes on the home-based "garage" shops in the black townships. Many are being run out of business.
It's good and well to sell the idea of being an entrepreneur to people, but the space and markets are in favor of big business.

The problem is when one has a society that cannot catch entrepreneurs that failed (and many do at various times).
Once somebody is homeless and in poverty it's very difficult to come out.
There is some social security (a pittance really) under the ANC for children, pensioners and the medically infirm, although there are regional complaints by poor whites that they cannot equally access it, or they are simply ignored.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well perhaps the reason is because it's simply cheaper for a business to outsource jobs or give them to cheaper labour workers or machines, hence this would resonate with you're theory of white people becoming seemingly redundant, while other races are finding it easier to get jobs?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why the government have to give most of white male a job under the capitalism?

Welcome to the capitalism.
edit on 27-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyezblkdragon

I assume that post is for me?
Well, I'll reply anyway.

Affirmative Action and Black Economic Empowerment in South Africa are not a theory, but a well constructed legislative project of painstaking social engineering.
en.wikipedia.org...

There's not a lot of jobs and our effective unemployment rate may be as high as 40 percent.
All people struggle, but for a young white person to find a job (particularly a male), or often even a study position in some of the highly demanded faculties means hitting a wall of discrimination.
And nowadays we have the "born-free" generation (born after 1994), who never had anything to do with apartheid.

Strangely, immigrants from other African and Asian countries see us as the land of opportunity.
There are black professors from the Congo working here as car-guards, and sometimes I think I should have rather learnt French in school than isiXhosa.
Many of them feel that locals are merely lazy or uneducated, and they've been following political streams that are too dependent on the government.
Conversely, there have been violent outbreaks of xenophobia in the black townships, and there's a feeling that foreigners are using up local resources and opportunities.

Whatever white wealth remains seems unsure.
There are political statements that seem blatantly threatening and racist towards whites, and farmers are increasingly re-locating, even to other African countries.
The main message seems to be that whites can be entrepreneurs and they shouldn't cause much of a political fuss.
They do still pay most taxes, while some black squatter camps simply don't pay for electricity or basic services.
It's an unspoken realization that without whites service delivery may stop altogether.
That's not to say that a black intelligentsia isn't developing fast, but many of them also leave the country.

But at the moment black people from Zimbabwe, Somalia, Malawi and Nigeria are dominant in visible jobs like shopkeepers, car-guards, waiters or even gardeners.
They're probably underpaid with conditions that flout the labor laws.
I'd be surprised if there's many Chinese shops that opened since 2006 (when we had a mysterious influx of Chinese) that stick to our tax or labor laws.
It's not a matter of blame, but yeah you're right.
Foreign black labor is compliant with racial quotas, cheap and reliable, free of a culture of political entitlements (and rarely unionized) and industries respond to that.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

If you don't think that the rich are out to eliminate white males from the workforce,

Why wouldn't I believe it? History is a mentor to the rich and certainly
teaches them that, white males will organize unions and strikes.
And demand living wages and benefits for all workers. I'm sure the
super rich have identified their enemies and know them very well.

What you are saying is true, but it doesn't tell the whole story as to why white males are being excluded systemically from the workplace.

The system of government enforced equality was initially resisted by organizations both public and private, then somewhere along the line, government enforced equality morphed into a mostly unspoken collusion-caper of sorts whereby the powers-that-be realized that this is a deal too good to be believed for the vast accumulation of filthy lucre.

Whenever there is a caper going on, the kingpins of it simply do not want intelligent people (white males) around who will figure out the score and start blabbin'/bitchin' about it.

It's not just the downward wage equalization that lines the pockets of the rich through labor savings. There are other forms of money-making dirty-doings going on in organizations.

Think about a public agency like the New York City Police Department which has a reputation like the New Orleans Police Department for being extremely corrupt. Is it any coincidence that not too long ago, the New York City Police Commissioner was on the televised news crowing that the then-graduating class of new police cadets included nary a white male?

Females are viewed by the powers-that-be as good accomplices in the doings, legit and less-than-legit, of the organization. You see, females are concerned about only two priorities foremost in their minds: POWER and POSITION. Females care not about dirt. Actually, they love dirt. It gives the females fodder for gossip. In the pursuit of power and position, females MAINTAIN NO SENSE OF HONOR despite lip service to the contrary, and females will do just about anything that their masters call upon them to do. Minority members are quite similar inasmuch as getting a leg-up on whitie.

Females, just as long as their government backs them up in their thirst for power and position, will exalt that government no matter how disreputable it is. This is why you will not see females going up against their government even in a really big case like 9/11, and so, you will find the League of Women Voters for 9/11 Truth in the same state of non-existence as Supermodels for 9/11 Truth.

The powers-that-be get an added bonus from employing females in that females despise intelligent white males and view the intelligence of white males as a competitive threat which MUST BE ELIMINATED. Females have to be the prima donnas of the show. Females have to be bowed to like they are the queen goddesses of the universe. Oh, and as such, they are jealous goddesses who will tolerate no rivals, and they will eagerly assist in excluding the white males and having those males replaced by the females' sociological darlings all under the pretext of being kind, benevolent, egalitarian and fair in making up for past injustices. (Yeah, right!)

I once wrote to a prominent White Nationalist leader that his biggest sociological adversary is not the jew, not the black, not the other minorities, but his own white female. He still does not get it. I guess he has been too busy devoting his life to his own organization to have spent any time in a typical equal opportunity company or governmental agency.

White males in the workplace are considered problematic not just because they may compare themselves to their non-white, non-male colleagues and expect higher pay due to their superior intellect and other qualifications; the organization also fears that white males may make a racist comment that will get the organization sued.

White males are considered to be threats this way, that way, and nine ways to Sunday under government enforce equality, and need to be eliminated so that the filthy rich can become super-duper-obscenely-filthy rich.... you know why? Because the world is not enough.

P.M.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The way I see it, you've stopped a little short of the full story
yourself. The full story blows right by females and all humans
period. One only has to use a whisper of imagination to
understand where stem cell research, nano technology,
mapping DNA and robotics are leading us. You know what
one of the biggest obstacles is in robotics? I just read this
yesterday.

Robots need a power source and there are no batteries that
sustain an efficient amount of power, for the time it would take
to make a robot, or cyborg practicle. So you make your cyborg
half human and negate the need for batteries. And then voila,
as in the days of Noah, so shall it be again. Half human slave
race of Cyborgs or human, animal hybrids to eliminate
us all and clean up the stinky mess left behind in said order.

They've just been waiting for the technology that they knew
was coming all along. Can't go much further.

edit on Rpm42814v00201400000042 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Remember, YOU CAN BE REPLACED BY A ROBOT!

This is what employers want to hold over your heads.

Moreover...

YOU CAN BE REPLACED BY AN AUTISTIC.

YOU CAN BE REPLACED BY A PERSON WITH DOWNS SYNDROME.

And... YOU CAN BE REPLACED BY A MENTALLY DERANGED PERSON.

It's been a while since I have been involved with the white collar [so-called] professional office environment, and let me tell you: I have witnessed behavior that I would not expect to be exhibited in the lowest of low mental institutions of the world.

In case you did not know it, employment discrimination against the insane has been codified in the law, and it's been this way for quite some time.

Case in point: the shooting at a FedEx distribution hub in Georgia this morning.

P.M.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
To the OP. If you are one of the many Chinese super-rich, does that involve eliminating Chinese males from the labour market? How about Indians? Is it just whites?

I see problems with your theory. No men left.

REgards

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join