It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Records of Exorcism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I was visiting Catholic University near DC a couple weeks ago. A student there told me that there is a room on the top floor of a building (can't remember which one) that always has a light on, and can be seen from outside. The room is always guarded by a priest. I was told that this is where the Catholic church keeps all its records of exorcism at. I went searching through the building, but never found the room. Can anybody confirm this?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I would highly doubt that information of this type would be archived outside of the Vatican, and certainly not in the US. Though the University may have records of such things as a collection of a private institution, this would not be the official location of information of the Catholic Church.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
I would highly doubt that information of this type would be archived outside of the Vatican, and certainly not in the US. Though the University may have records of such things as a collection of a private institution, this would not be the official location of information of the Catholic Church.

I agree with Relentless. However, perhaps the room you described does exist, the only thing that is wrong about the theory is what is kept in the room. It might still be worth looking into.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by an3rkist]

join