learn more

Rendlesham Forest Incident - I know what the binary code meant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

OH and lets not forget that the notebook in question was not mentioned to the media or military until several years later (over 2 decades!!!).

Penniston said he wrote the notes in the book DURING the actual UFO chase. Both witnesses with him stated he did not, that there was NO notebook.

And lets not overlook the dates in the book are wrong as are the noted times of the encounter.

This entire hoax has been killed to death for a very long time.

The notebook and the code inside are all fabricated by Penniston 2 decades after the entire incident. He is a scum bag, a liar and a con-man.

MM
edit on 29-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaLord
who says the coordinates are for earth?

As I said above, a probability of 10,000,000,000,000,000 to 1 against the coordinates just randomly matching the precise coordinates given on the internet for Woodbridge at the time Penniston concocted — sorry, "recalled" — his code. That's what says they're for Earth.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: PandaLord
who says the coordinates are for earth?

As I said above, a probability of 10,000,000,000,000,000 to 1 against the coordinates just randomly matching the precise coordinates given on the internet for Woodbridge at the time Penniston concocted — sorry, "recalled" — his code. That's what says they're for Earth.

Not to mention Penniston wanted it to be Earth when he lied about it and put it in the book 2 decades later.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
When Ancient Aliens came up with Hy Brasil, Jim's first reaction on FB was that they were wrong - it should be Woodbridge.

" I will tell you Ancient Aliens decypher is wrong... Linda has it right on her web site, earthfiles... she had two seperated experts on two different continents, both whom taught college at esteemed universities... I am going with Lindas, because it as match by both, even though they did it seperate... Ancient Aliens has the grid wrong and also left out otherwords decyphered.... "

But when the Tele Atlas fingerprint in his coordinates was discovered he quickly changed his mind and went for the Ancient Aliens interpretation. The other pages with ‘Ancient Aliens coordinates’ were released much later, so he had plenty of time to write them down after the Tele Atlas fingerprint was discovered.

Listen from 21:30 in the clip below, where he also promises to cooperate in a forensic investigation of the first pages of his notebook. The whole interview is worth a listen.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: [post=17851512]
its a nice little fantasy, receiving a message in a universal language, but i believe thats all it was, a fantasy idea.

Binary ASCII code is a universal language?

It is if the universe uses western text in the same teletype coded format developed here on Earth in 1963.

:-)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
LMAO nice one troll

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSZOMBIE
LMAO nice one troll

Thanks, zombie.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join