It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest Incident - I know what the binary code meant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

OH and lets not forget that the notebook in question was not mentioned to the media or military until several years later (over 2 decades!!!).

Penniston said he wrote the notes in the book DURING the actual UFO chase. Both witnesses with him stated he did not, that there was NO notebook.

And lets not overlook the dates in the book are wrong as are the noted times of the encounter.

This entire hoax has been killed to death for a very long time.

The notebook and the code inside are all fabricated by Penniston 2 decades after the entire incident. He is a scum bag, a liar and a con-man.

MM
edit on 29-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaLord
who says the coordinates are for earth?

As I said above, a probability of 10,000,000,000,000,000 to 1 against the coordinates just randomly matching the precise coordinates given on the internet for Woodbridge at the time Penniston concocted — sorry, "recalled" — his code. That's what says they're for Earth.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: PandaLord
who says the coordinates are for earth?

As I said above, a probability of 10,000,000,000,000,000 to 1 against the coordinates just randomly matching the precise coordinates given on the internet for Woodbridge at the time Penniston concocted — sorry, "recalled" — his code. That's what says they're for Earth.

Not to mention Penniston wanted it to be Earth when he lied about it and put it in the book 2 decades later.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
When Ancient Aliens came up with Hy Brasil, Jim's first reaction on FB was that they were wrong - it should be Woodbridge.

" I will tell you Ancient Aliens decypher is wrong... Linda has it right on her web site, earthfiles... she had two seperated experts on two different continents, both whom taught college at esteemed universities... I am going with Lindas, because it as match by both, even though they did it seperate... Ancient Aliens has the grid wrong and also left out otherwords decyphered.... "

But when the Tele Atlas fingerprint in his coordinates was discovered he quickly changed his mind and went for the Ancient Aliens interpretation. The other pages with ‘Ancient Aliens coordinates’ were released much later, so he had plenty of time to write them down after the Tele Atlas fingerprint was discovered.

Listen from 21:30 in the clip below, where he also promises to cooperate in a forensic investigation of the first pages of his notebook. The whole interview is worth a listen.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: [post=17851512]
its a nice little fantasy, receiving a message in a universal language, but i believe thats all it was, a fantasy idea.

Binary ASCII code is a universal language?

It is if the universe uses western text in the same teletype coded format developed here on Earth in 1963.

:-)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
LMAO nice one troll

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSZOMBIE
LMAO nice one troll

Thanks, zombie.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I found a link that says its from the future. the decoded binary code

I like the idea its from the future i wonder want life is like that far in the future.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Just got a recall. I may have had an obe to the forest during the happening a few years ago. In obe it think you can go forward and backwards in time. But it was either getting to be dark or wee hours of the morning. Memory is kind of fuzzy, but remember flying the ufo along with an alien. He was kind of dark skinned, maybe a grey but tall
a reply to: lord sword

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lord sword

This has been mentioned before, that the craft and occupant could be from the future. Its definitely possible as I see it, so is maybe from another dimension and on and on.....

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The correct location is indeed Woodbridge. The geocode is in the format XX.XXXXXXXN/S, XXX.XXXXXXX (note there is neither W or E in longitude designation. This format is the most current one being used in the exploration of MARS and the documentation for that exploration. But the code said "W"? Well no, the code said WCONTI, followed by a stray 001. WCONTI almost certainly refers to winconti.exe which is a Windows Microsoft code repair, usually used in numerical repair in computer mapping programs. This geocode is a navigation waypoint. The code begins "EXPLORATIONOF HUMANITY", I believe that this is a computer call for a subroutine, the kind you would find in a "basic" program. It is followed by 6668100, and then the geocode, 520942532N13131269, then WCONTI, a confused code letter, and ends in N. Taking this as a direction and then a distance from the waypoint, 66.6 degrees at a distance of 8100 m, which puts one on the runway threshold of Bridgewater Air Force Base, which happens to be just North of the nuclear storage facilities of the airbase. There are witnesses who place a bright light UFO over these nuclear storage bunkers shortly after the incident on the ground outside of the "east gate".

The distance from the waypoint was 8100, and the "ORIGINYEAR8100", I believe that this presented a confusion in the craft reading the program. The origin year 8100 is not necessarily the year that it was from, rather it was the identification of the navigation software, just as today our GPS software is branded j2000, julian2000 to set the database so that it may be figured in from year x to year y using the drifts for known stars per year. It is probably not actually used in this program but the point is that it could be at some level not obvious.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: majicbar

A very interesting theory and great contribution. I tend to take a rather dim view of what it indicates though.

Windows did not exist at the time of the event, meaning that the only alternative for exe you mention would be Windows existing in its current form in a time machine from the future.

Actually though, I think you mean WinContig, part of the hard drive defragmenting system. I can't see any non earth or non contemporary group using Windows.

What seems more likely, if you're correct, is that someones early 90s pic crashed, and that became part of the code.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

Pretty certain it did happen, as at the time (was 8 y/o) i used to live in Woodbridge and my grandparents lived in the Mary Warner homes (retirement) in Boyton so we used to drive past RAF Woodbridge on the way there. Didnt directly see anything, but there used to be a complete forest between the road and the airbase, and it literally disappeared over a weekend. Even back in the day they talked about it splitting into 3 and one person climbing on it.

also not sure of position of lighthouse, but i remember it ws all uphill into boyton, so unless RAF woodbridge is below see level, i query whether the lighthouse was visible??

R
edit on 17-1-2017 by robd2017 because: extra detail

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A little off the binary story but Just a quick heads up nonetheless for anyone interested.

The unexplained with Howard Hughes podcast which I would recommend. Has some great guests, anyway the latest edition 284 is a conversation with Col. Halt. It only became available on iTunes today so should be hot off the press stuff although I haven't had chance to listen to it yet myself.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
It was psyops, for the purpose of hiding the truth!

Even if it was "aliens," how can anyone be sure that they're telling the truth? Why do so many people think that messages from beyond, whether they're from aliens or dead people or God, have to be the absolute truth?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lord sword
I like the idea its from the future i wonder want life is like that far in the future.

We'll all have flying cars and moving sidewalks.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR
a reply to: Wewillallbefree

they are telling us they are intervening to ensure humanities continuity

If so why don't they just land beneath the Eiffel Tower or next to the Great Pyramid of Giza or on the lawn of the White House and say so. Why all the secrecy and conveying whatever people claim they've been told or seen to a select few.

And as to the matter of who they convey things to or are allowed to be seen by some unknown person, why not walk into the United Nations and make themselves known?

I believe but somethings amiss when only a very small number of believable and an incredibly huge number of not so believable, actually whacked out, people are fortunate to experience contact or a sighting....

The only way to prove their existence or what they're here for is for them to tell everyone not just a few....

Why would you go to the enemy? Or those that are misleading us, you go to the people.

Plus you can't begin to be aware of how a super advanced entity would conduct itself.

If they are 'exploring humanity' then that probably means they're time travellers. Stepping on too many butterflies probably won't give you to time line you want, but if you plant an idea subtly over time, who knows what it could blossom into in hundreds of years.

You can't give a kid all the answers, they'll never respect it. But if they figure it out for themselves, then they'll understand. Everybody needs a reason to wake up In the morning, could you imagine what tomorrow would be like if it was all supplied.
edit on 19-1-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Not that I attach even the slightest value to this (IMHO) now debunked nonsense about Penniston's 'binary' communication, the psychology behind what he intends us to take from it has some interest.

To date, I haven't seen any discussion or analysis as to what the words

EYES OF YOUR EY[ES]
are supposed to convey, or I've missed it. However, since this communication was allegedly given to Penniston, it may be worth noting that the phrase "eyes of my eyes" does occur in a 1950 poem by E. E. Cummings entitled I thank You God for most this amazing, which ends with the lines:

(now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened)

This poem is clearly intended to convey the poet's awe and wonder at seeing God behind "this amazing day," through some form of deeper layer of seeing with "the eyes of my eyes."

So, what? Is Penniston wanting, perhaps, to be seen as some kind of prophet now, an almost Messianic figure in the history of humanity's road to enlightenment? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
Jim’s growing story:

I think this summary of yours, back in 2014, is well put together and gives a helpful overview of all the various changes to Penniston's story. What I wonder is what you make of it all, in terms of where the line is drawn in relation to what, if anything, remains of Penniston's 'story' of his encounter.

For myself, I have no doubt that I feel able to strip everything away that he has ever wanted to claim since his original witness statement, the first item in your list. Indeed, in even this I can see clear evidence of the beginnings of everything that was to follow. To my analysis of the five original statements, the two really important senses in which Penniston's differs from the others are 1.) his on-the-spot inference of having believed he had seen a 'mechanical craft', this being a step beyond what the others reported seeing, and 2.) his being the only one of the three eye-witness accounts to ignore the 2-mile romp after the 'beacon'.

I believe, from a psychological point of view, that both these factors show a clear tendency toward his being willing to employ embellishment and omission to shape the events to his own beliefs about what he experienced, and to defend against personal embarrassment. I even think that there is enough evidence of this trait of his to wonder if it may not be pathological in nature, although I hold back from wanting to assert this is the case.

What I would however argue is that, right from the very beginning, the sheer incessant nature of his fabrication requires that everything he has ever claimed since his first report be dismissed in total, and even this needs to be read critically.

His hypnosis 'revelations' are, of course, utterly bogus - and you would have to be carefully selective in your choice of 'expert' to be able to find one who would claim otherwise. But, of course, it was here that he 'discovered' the unfalsifiable OSI interrogation, which ultimately became the basis of his feeling able to keep this nonsense going.

The most unsettling question that remains for me - and it's a sad one, to be honest - is why Burroughs has allowed himself to get sucked into Penniston's ever-more-fantastical story to the point where he (Burroughs) no longer seems able to know whether he's 'coming or going', as they say.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join