It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest Incident - I know what the binary code meant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wewillallbefree
did you seriously just suggest that ET's would need a table? Did you ever think that they just knew it? Seeing as they are a hyper intelligent race who masted space travel and I would say their propulsion system was probably a little high tech - did you really just suggest they would have a piece of paper - why would you assume a super intelligent race would EVEN use paper?

You are the worst government internet troll I have ever met.

If they knew ASCII then they could know English.

Binary (in general) may be universal, but ASCII is the "Code" used to make a binary string an English letter. It is ludicrous to think that an alien would chose to communicate like this. If they used binary that then translated into an ASCII English letter or number, then they could have just as easily sent the message using the English alphabet and numbers.

edit on 4/27/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: speellling

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

......... they are telling us they are intervening to ensure humanities continuity.

I looked for a thread similar - and although there were some threads about the subject - most of them turned into other conversations, and I hadn't seen a similar interpretation.

Here is the message as it was decoded -

Exploration of Humanity 666 8100

52.0942532N 13.131269W

Continuous for planetary advan

Fouth Coodinate continuot UQS CpBR before

Penniston's testimony is unfortunately full of holes and you really need to research the whole case before jumping in on his contentious information from a very confusing but nonetheless fascinating case.

Penniston's story begins with his original witness statement a few days after the event (including spelling and grammar errors). He didn't really get close to the craft according to that.

When we got within a 50 metre distance, the object was producing red and blue light.

A positing sighting of the object…1….Color of lights and that it was definitely mechanical in nature. This is the closest point that I was near the object at any point. We then proceeded after it. It moved in a zig-zagging manner back through the woods, then lost sight of it.

By the 1990s he claimed he'd seen mysterious glyphs on the craft which also apparently meant nothing to him at the time. He'd even photographed the craft with two reels of film. Then (in the dimly lit surroundings of Rendlesham forest) also decided he'd sketch the glyphs, he'd just photographed them????, and write a few notes up as well. John Burroughs who was yards away from Penniston recalls only strange lights in the forest, hitting the ground briefly, and then whatever they saw disappearing into the night sky above the treeline.

In Sc-Fi's Invasion at Rendlesham. Penniston's notebook finally makes it's screen debut. It has the wrong date of the incident written down. Not only that it does not look large enough to contain multiple (I think it was 16 or more) pages of binary code along with the notes and drawings he made at the time.

Now maybe he removed them as he claims to have feared he was losing his sanity and would rather not think of them again. That is until he scribbled the codes in his USAF notebook and then felt calm again, wanted to forget all about them and decided never to mention them to anyone......Until

2010 - Penniston is discussing an Ancient Aliens production with members of the production team. Who ask about the ones and zeroes in his notebook (seemingly restored again). Nonchalantly he mentioned that he'd scribbled it all down a few days after the incident professing to have had no knowledge of binary code in the previous 30 years!

Let's go back to Sept 10th 1994 - During his own hypnosis session Penniston explains how he is being interrogated by agents and declares:

.........I activated a binary code. The two men want to know why............

So even if he'd have managed to spend his whole life avoiding the term "binary code" until 1994 the guy doesn't even want to know what he himself is talking about in order to get a clearer understanding of what happened to him!

Finally even if you want to believe everything the guy says then you will find that Penniston's story implies this was not ET at all ...................
edit on 27/4/14 by mirageman because: spellings

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

maybe the aliens, who have been said to be able to screen and/or replace the memories of abductees, are also able to enhance a human's memory, temporarily or for long periods, for just such a purpose (remembering the binary code). i also think that some geniuses like Tesla may have been the recipients of similar 'enhancement'. but that's another story.

Maybe, but that really would not only be wasted on Penniston, but is quite a stretch dont you think?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

agreed, yes it is a stretch.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR
a reply to: Wewillallbefree

True ... but it is puzzling that if they've learned to bend space time allowing them to travel hundreds if not thousand of light years in seconds or days or to allow them to tunnel through black holes or other methods of getting here from who knows where, I think they'd be more than capable of shutting down any form of attack against them, verbal, physical or other.

Again, I believe there's someone or something out there watching, waiting, whatever, but something's definitely wrong with the disclosure by them, in and of themselves, to a only select few (and generally nobody in the big scheme of things) or to people who use their claim of contact as a way to make money and or notoriety.

So if they believe in non-interference or not wanting to expose themselves, much like the rules of engagement of the United Federation of Planets, aka "the Federation" in Star Trek, why is it they actually do reveal themselves to some but not others?

Like this guy who claims

I have been communicating with aliens since mid 2008. Most of my interaction with them involves discussing various topics, or rather they present topics through me, but apart from that they will once in a while put me through delusions for the purpose of entertainment. That is because I am in fact part of an alien show that presents earth and its technologies to an alien audience, and entertainment is used to gain the interest and attention of the alien public in what we discuss.

goddamnaliens.wordpress.com...

Now why would aliens do that?

I'm thinking that advanced civilizations would consider that meaningless and demeaning to the civilization in question unless they are an advanced civilization of buffoons...

anyhew......

Southpark...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Binary code may be universal in some aspects, but definitely not in this sense. In this sense it would be analogous to "ASCII code is universal", which is clear nonsense. If they knew about our language and about ASCII encoding, then why bother converting it to binary and expanding a message by 8 times the characters used? It makes no sense at all.

A true universal use of binary encoding would be to transcribe black and white images, but never anything like a language local to a race or planet.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Jim’s growing story:

1981 (Witness statements): Reports a brief encounter with a mechanical object. Claims he was never closer than 50 m. Produces a drawing of a distant triangular object/lights with a box-shaped core, probably in a meeting with Conrad. Just like the other witnesses he states that he lost sight of it after a brief encounter.

1983 (Secret meeting with Skycrash authors): Still talks about a brief encounter. Claims he got within a few feet distance. Describes the triangular craft as ‘off-white/dirty’ with something inside – non-human shapes, maybe robots. Also tells how Burroughs went up to it and looked as if he was planning to touch it, but the craft then lifted up and got away. Tells they were able to keep up with it on foot as the craft slowly weaved back through the woods and that it eventually shot away at ‘tremendous speed’ with an intense burst of white light.

-------
In 1994, just before the recordings for Strange but True, Jim had his hypnotic regressions that reveal an episode with a drug-induced interrogation by secret agents in which they ask him if he sees binary codes. He also talks about the UFO occupants being time travelers.
--------

1994 (Strange but True documentary): Still a brief encounter with a craft that was triangular in shape and ‘bordered by red and blue lighting, alternating’. Also describes a bright white light emulating from underneath the craft and tells he saw symbols on the craft that ‘looked familiar’ and that he felt electricity in the air. In the same documentary John also talks about the static electricity he felt when approaching the craft. The craft shot off ‘as fast as you could blink’.

1997 (OMNI interview): This is the first time he describes an elaborate investigation of the craft, walking around it while taking notes in his notebook plus taking pictures and touching symbols on the craft. This story (1) does not match his earlier versions, (2) does not match the rest of the evidence, and (3) does not match the memories of John, who was standing only ten feet away. In other words this story is in complete contradiction with the rest of the evidence. Jim even produces a drawing of the symbols and a detailed three-view drawing of the craft. He now describes the craft’s fabric as ‘like black glass’ and also shows a video of his 1994 hypnotic regression to the interviewer(s). Much later (2010) he tells he was planning to write a book during this period.

2003 (SciFi documentary): He actually shows his notebook for the first time, including the symbols that are copied in it. The notebook contents, however, does not correspond to the fragments he quoted to OMNI back in 1997.
The front page of his notes, titled ‘’response notes A/C crash”, carries the wrong date and time (27 Dec 12:20). The date corresponds to the wrong date given in the Halt memo (then already in the public domain), but contradicts the dates in the original witness statements and the Suffolk police log (which only became public later).
Video fragments of his 1994 hypnotic regression are shown in which he talks about time travelers. In the documentary he states:

“I don’t believe in extraterrestrials. Never have .. probably never will. The only explanation that I can come up with or .. a guess of it .. that this is nothing more than us experiencing some type of time travel or something like that. It sounds pretty bizarre. What else could it be?”

2007 (National Press Club statement): He now talks about a ‘thorough investigation’ and of a ‘full physical examination’ of the craft, and that it took off after 45 minutes. He also claims that over 80 Air Force personnel witnessed the take-off.

2010 (30 year reunion): He claims that an English message encoded in 8 bit binary ASCII codes was downloaded into his brain when he touched the symbols on the craft. He claims he was haunted by these codes and that he wrote them in his notebook the next day. He also claims that John’s memory must have been erased or altered. He releases the first 6 pages of this binary code.
The controversy rises because the coordinates in this message correspond to the last digit with the Woodbridge coordinates given by Google Earth at that time. Google Earth was using Tele Atlas map data during that period.
The message also contains a common spelling error that cannot be caused by random bit errors (missing ‘r’ in ‘COODINATE’ means missing 8 consecutive bits in a perfect row of 72 bits – precisely the 8 bits where the ‘R’ should have been).
On top of that, the fact that some extra-temporal traveler would use binary ASCII to convey an English message to a human being is hard to comprehend.

Jim promises to cooperate in an independent forensic examination of his notebook and to release the remaining pages with binary codes soon, but has not delivered so far...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

A very nice summing up there. The man has zero credibility in my view.

Who knows what his motives are?

A skeptic (like me) would say he is trying to drag out his 15 minutes of fame to the bitter end.

A conspiracy theorist might say he is putting out obvious disinformation to discredit the whole Rendlesham story.

But surely nobody with a shred of common sense thinks he is telling the truth!
edit on 28-4-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Exploration of Humanity 666?

Lol, mmk.

Sounds like it's going to end well...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Pope, Penniston and Burrough's new book appears to have been released now: Encounter in Rendlesham Forest: The Inside Story of the World's Best-Documented UFO Incident

It would appear to devote a whole chapter (18) to "The Rendlesham Code". Appendix B also is listed as revealing 'Jim Penniston's "Binary Coded Message" from His Original Police Notebook'.

The above link features the opening chapter.

Pope appears to distance himself from other "UFO books" in the prologue, allowing "readers to assess the information and decide for themselves what they think."

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor
Thanks. It will be read by me.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wewillallbefree

So he managed to recall a binary sequence of around 1000 digits in order to produce that message. This would mean the Aliens understand English and ASCII code.........Hmmm. If they understand both of these why not just freaking talk to us. Oh and why English all the time. Surely Aliens from afar capable of understanding any language as well as ASCII code tables would also know that humans don't speak English as a majority languge. That would be Manadarin chinese. Common sense dictates that there are very many more chinese with binary messages in their heads. So where are they?

Or, this is BS.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You are the worst government internet troll I have ever met.

You call me that for showing you the obvious errors in the binary bs! My jaw is on the ground!

Ok I'll play.
1. Who was the best internet troll you ever met?
2. Why were they better than me?
3. What gave me away, ie - how did you discover my true identity?

Your research on myself is as poor as your research on penistons binary bs.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: VoidHawk

Exactly. If you wanted to send a "universal message" using binary then you would send numbers, in binary. Maybe a sequence of prime numbers. Something that is totally language-independent.

E.g. you might send the following:

and so on. Any intelligent being should be able to decode that. It is a universal code.

But even if you didn't do that, the code is utterly bogus. Let's say you wanted to send those co-ordinates. You would send the actual numbers in binary. You wouldn't write them in decimal, and then look up the (totally arbitrary, man-made) ASCII representations of those decimal number characters, and then transmit them in binary!

However, if you were a hoaxer who knew nothing about binary, or decimal, or number theory at all, but wanted some kind of pseudo-scientific "high-tech" clap trap, that is exactly what you might do...

Also, funny how Penniston never showed any of this "binary code" in his notebook until 2010, isn't it.

I have an open mind about Rendlesham, although I do think the lighthouse is by far the most likely culprit (two of the main witnesses even admitted in their primary witness statements that they followed the light for a long distance across country before realising it was the lighthouse!) But one thing I am certain of is that this "binary code" is a load of well-rotted 100% organic farmyard fertiliser cooked up long after the event.
Thank you

Thats what I was trying to show, but a word smith I am not, you said it better than me

Maybe thats why he called me "The worst governemnt internet troll he has ever met" LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: applesthateatpeople

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Peniston is a liar!
The event did happen, but peniston and his friends added the part about the landing and the et's to to place the event into the realms of fantasy! It was psyops, for the purpose of hiding the truth!

So...

This is all just your opinion.

You really should clarify that.

All will become clear if you read page three of this thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: eNaR

I think the most plausible answer is this - should benevolent ET's been here, and they are here for our protection and our continuity - what would most likely happen if they did reveal themselves? Our worlds government would make them out to to be the enemy, and our propaganda media machine will be used to create a frenzy and an attitude of thus vs. them for the survival of our species and our planet. Look at how they spin terrorism ? You don't think they would do it all over again to ET's who planned to liberate us from our controllers?

think about it? When did sightings start peaking? - aftforrest was completely man made not extra terrestrial. ted playing with nuclear weaponry - this is 100% possible reasoning for not revealing themselves yet.

They spin terrorism? There's no need to spin terrorism. . It is what it it. Designed to frighten people. That's it's definition. If the ETs are real then no amount of propaganda on the part the media would make the least bit of difference because they could just act in a particular way and make a big show of their intentions that no x is could put any spin on. What would prevent them from using the media to their own advantage. If they're the nice guys the media would be powerless to portray them as bad guys because they'd be able to control our media. There are so many holes in is theory it is impossible to address or fill them all. It's pretty safe to say they are not here. What ever happened in that Forrest was completely man made.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The coordinates are real. There should be an underwater neolithic monument at that location. How do I know? Its part of my doomsday research, and the catholic church owns the other monuments just like it, and all in a line.
All the churches on this line are dedicated to the archangel St. Michael.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Man is certainly not here to destroy everything g. That's just anothet anti human comment because you have no respect for mankind. More people are good and kind and desire to make this planet a better place to live. Most people would and have gone out of their way to help a fellow human. Most people have or would go out of their way to help a lesser creature if it needed it. We are not monsters. We are human and we are humane . a reply to: eNaR

edit on AM000000300000000441802302014-04-28T09:02:58-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
The coordinates are real. There should be an underwater neolithic monument at that location. How do I know? Its part of my doomsday research, and the catholic church owns the other monuments just like it, and all in a line.
All the churches on this line are dedicated to the archangel St. Michael.

I don't believe that you are a real captain.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Stop it. Just because someone tries to disprove your claim does not make them a govt troll. That is you tri g to discredit another's ideas because they don't agree with yours. Oldest psychological trick in the book. reply to: Wewillallbefree

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join