It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest Incident - I know what the binary code meant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Call me crazy, but most abductees or anyone who has had a close encounter of the 4th kind has reported that ET's communicated with them telepathically. Well did anyone ask Penniston what he was thinking when he saw the craft, touched the craft? What if the ET's inside were just telling him the answer to whatever he was thinking ? If I had been Penniston I would have been thinking who are you? And why are you here? And doesn't the binary code when decoded actually answer that specific question ? I think so, they are telling us they are intervening to ensure humanities continuity.

I looked for a thread similar - and although there were some threads about the subject - most of them turned into other conversations, and I hadn't seen a similar interpretation.

Here is the message as it was decoded -

Exploration of Humanity 666 8100

52.0942532N 13.131269W

Continuous for planetary advan

Fouth Coodinate continuot UQS CpBR before

edit on 27-4-2014 by Wewillallbefree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wewillallbefree
I read the message.....wtf does it mean?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

they are telling us they are intervening to ensure humanities continuity

If so why don't they just land beneath the Eiffel Tower or next to the Great Pyramid of Giza or on the lawn of the White House and say so. Why all the secrecy and conveying whatever people claim they've been told or seen to a select few.

And as to the matter of who they convey things to or are allowed to be seen by some unknown person, why not walk into the United Nations and make themselves known?

I believe but somethings amiss when only a very small number of believable and an incredibly huge number of not so believable, actually whacked out, people are fortunate to experience contact or a sighting....

The only way to prove their existence or what they're here for is for them to tell everyone not just a few....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

i reckon the binary code thing is nonesense.
i mean, how did he manage to remember every single 0 and 1 in the correct order? He couldnt possibly. And the fact that he supposedly recalled it under hypnosis does'nt wash with me.
its a nice little fantasy, receiving a message in a universal language, but i believe thats all it was, a fantasy idea.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

I think the most plausible answer is this - should benevolent ET's been here, and they are here for our protection and our continuity - what would most likely happen if they did reveal themselves? Our worlds government would make them out to to be the enemy, and our propaganda media machine will be used to create a frenzy and an attitude of thus vs. them for the survival of our species and our planet. Look at how they spin terrorism ? You don't think they would do it all over again to ET's who planned to liberate us from our controllers?

think about it? When did sightings start peaking? - after we started playing with nuclear weaponry - this is 100% possible reasoning for not revealing themselves yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It´s been posted many times on ATS before,

I remember I paused the the documentary showing the numbers

And just copy pasted the code into a online translator

home.paulschou.net...

Easy ...

The coordinates in the message point to a lost island called hy-brasil close to Ireland, its under water now

celticmythpodshow.com...

The next time this subject comes up I hope its about the exploration of hy-brasil

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He wrote it down that night, I am not arguing the validity of the incident - just a thought about what the message might mean. Please stay on topic, I would hate to to see this derailed a reply to: SecretKnowledge

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Did you even bother reading my entire post? - I gave my own personal take on what the message actually said - Please read messages in their entirety

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Peniston is a liar!
The event did happen, but peniston and his friends added the part about the landing and the et's to to place the event into the realms of fantasy! It was psyops, for the purpose of hiding the truth!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Of all the UFO encounter stories that are out there, I hate this one the most. I dont know why, i've watched more than my fair share of documentaries about it and even read a few books but for some reason I just dont believe one of the blokes, the guy who claimed to have seen the message.
I remember a documentary (sorry dont recall which one it might have been either on youtube on History channel) where the other bloke involved said that he never saw the first bloke get the message (binary guy) that he didn't see him even tough the craft or go near enough to touch the craft, then short while later he was claiming to have touched it as well.

Sorry but Of them all, this one just isn't my thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
And this is your opinion ? I totally understand why Penniston was reluctant to come forward at first, but if you have proof to prove your claim I would love to see it. a reply to: VoidHawk

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

True ... but it is puzzling that if they've learned to bend space time allowing them to travel hundreds if not thousand of light years in seconds or days or to allow them to tunnel through black holes or other methods of getting here from who knows where, I think they'd be more than capable of shutting down any form of attack against them, verbal, physical or other.

Again, I believe there's someone or something out there watching, waiting, whatever, but something's definitely wrong with the disclosure by them, in and of themselves, to a only select few (and generally nobody in the big scheme of things) or to people who use their claim of contact as a way to make money and or notoriety.

So if they believe in non-interference or not wanting to expose themselves, much like the rules of engagement of the United Federation of Planets, aka "the Federation" in Star Trek, why is it they actually do reveal themselves to some but not others?

Like this guy who claims

I have been communicating with aliens since mid 2008. Most of my interaction with them involves discussing various topics, or rather they present topics through me, but apart from that they will once in a while put me through delusions for the purpose of entertainment. That is because I am in fact part of an alien show that presents earth and its technologies to an alien audience, and entertainment is used to gain the interest and attention of the alien public in what we discuss.

goddamnaliens.wordpress.com...

Now why would aliens do that?

I'm thinking that advanced civilizations would consider that meaningless and demeaning to the civilization in question unless they are an advanced civilization of buffoons...

anyhew......

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I discussed the code a couple of months ago here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note that the "co-ordinates" turn out to be those for Woodbridge (in fact the EXACT co-ordinates to several decimal places, i.e. a few centimetres, given by an online co-ordinate database at the time the code was made public), except that whoever came up with the "code" screwed up their east and west!

It's a very shoddy red herring.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wewillallbefree
And this is your opinion ? I totally understand why Penniston was reluctant to come forward at first, but if you have proof to prove your claim I would love to see it. a reply to: VoidHawk

About a year ago I had intended to post a thread on the Rendlesham incident. I didn't for one simple reason, and that reason was Peniston!
His (and his friends) contributions do nothing but muddy the waters.
Craft did visit the area, and the military were powerless to do anything about it. The story leaked and a coverup was required. Along came Peniston and hid buddies with a fantasy about aliens and binary data being inserted into his head! Everyone forgot about the serious penetration of air space, instead they all followed the "Aliens and binary data" story!

link   

Why not? Because that would stupid. If we were equally as far advanced....we wouldn't HAVE to tell everyone "HI!" as you suggest. They don't have to. Do you yell hello to anthills on a sidewalk??

You need to expect they are way...way...WAAAAAAYYYY beyond our level. And yet you are reducing them to it....And if only 5% of all the evidence n the world in correct....then they've already been here awhile.

Its your primitive thinking that they need to stop their agenda to say "hi!'.

link   

He wrote it down that night, I am not arguing the validity of the incident - just a thought about what the message might mean. Please stay on topic, I would hate to to see this derailed a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Did you just say "please stay on topic" ?????
i couldnt have been any more on topic, i commented on the binary code.
And dont infer that im trying to de-rail the thread, this is a discussion forum which is what i was doing
edit on 27/4/14 by SecretKnowledge because: Grrrrrrrrrrr......

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Why is it so hard to except what Penniston said/did? If I was there, I would have done exactly what Penniston did. The dude is in the Air Force correct, you don't think he grew up on stories of Roswell ? Or dreamed of being an astronaut ? You don't think maybe he touched it thinking it was a top secret military project. To understand peoples reasoning, you need to walk in their shoes - we all think differently - there is no universal right or wrong - ALSO do you REALLY think this is the first time Binary has been used as a language with an alleged ET contactee ? You need to read up some more - Binary is a universal language.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Why not? Because that would stupid. If we were equally as far advanced....we wouldn't HAVE to tell everyone "HI!" as you suggest. They don't have to. Do you yell hello to anthills on a sidewalk??

You need to expect they are way...way...WAAAAAAYYYY beyond our level. And yet you are reducing them to it....And if only 5% of all the evidence n the world in correct....then they've already been here awhile.

...I do believe they are way way beyond our level .... I was just trying to point out the obvious in my own, as you say, primitive way... Guess you didn't read THIS (and only a couple of posts above yours) before commenting on my primitive thinking....

Oh and by the way, not only do I say hi to creatures beneath our advanced form I truly believe they belong here on planet earth more than humans do because they are here solely for the purpose of living out their lives whereas man is here to destroy everything including humanity itself...
edit on 27-4-2014 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
A peaceful species of ET may choose to not reveal themselves because they are avoiding what they anticipate as a conflict - maybe they know 100% for sure there will be a conflict, if they are forced to defend themselves they would destroy our planet most likely.

originally posted by: eNaR

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

...I do believe they are way way beyond our level .... I was just trying to point out the obvious in my own, as you say, primitive way... Guess you didn't read THIS (and only a couple of posts above yours) before commenting on my primitive thinking....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

About a year ago I had intended to post a thread on the Rendlesham incident. I didn't for one simple reason, and that reason was Peniston!
His (and his friends) contributions do nothing but muddy the waters.
Craft did visit the area, and the military were powerless to do anything about it. The story leaked and a coverup was required. Along came Peniston and hid buddies with a fantasy about aliens and binary data being inserted into his head! Everyone forgot about the serious penetration of air space, instead they all followed the "Aliens and binary data" story!

The first explanation of the light house looked plausible to me, a cover could have been just so the whole base would not look stupid. Living at the coast I understand how this could happen when fog is involved. The moving fog is very disorienting with lights and makes them appear to move. As you move around they seem to move a great distance but then you find they were stationary if you know what you were looking at.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join