It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine ON "DIRTY" HARRY, BLM LAND GRABS IN NEVADA AND TEXAS (Treasonous)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I ahve to ask everyone here this. Are you truly free thinking people? Alot of you are towing the party line on either side of this situation it seems. Oh yeah just because its on FOX you will dismiss it. Same with the viewers of fox dismissing the other outlets. Yall need to realize the truth lies in the middle,and from where i am sitting the judge is right about harry reids dirty dealings. If she could co on CNN and say this would you still say its biased?

I am not saying the news in this case is false and that this corruption is insane. I say that I think FOX would hide the corruption and not report it if the corruption where for their team like the propaganda channel it is. And CNN is also a insane propaganda channel exactly as manipulative as FOX.
edit on 27-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

He is allegedly taking money from the Chicon's. Watch the video.

The drastically reduced cost etc.

China is our enemy, in the long run.

And, if not Treason, what crime then. Maybe more State level charges. I like that. Keep it out of the Feds hands.

We are heading to war, with every acre we give to the Chicons, we will have a harder battle.

As far as war? Well it sure seemed like the BLM was ready for war... snipers, helos, drones, dogs, "Free Speech Zones"... which is BS anyway as the Free Speech Zone is from the Candian border to the Mexican border.- PERIOD

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Treason is funny thing that is rather subjective. Apparently you can be hanged for treason for taking down an American flag. en.wikipedia.org...

Of course it didn't go before Congress before he was hung, so it might not fully count.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

ya its funny how times change,,

well maybe not funny.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Hmm... If we're going into speculating on what charges could fit? That is interesting to think about, and yes, I would love state level more than federal level charges. If what he's been doing has been as a Senator, I'm not sure it can go that way (honestly don't know). Has he been acting in personal interest to his own family's interest though? That would strike me as state, or enough overlap to be a doozy to sort through. It's nothing to ignore, and needs run down.

The scary thing here is, if he's crossed major lines of federal law (and to seriously address it, treason..) then no man heading the United States Senate would be an island for action. There'd be more around him and also in high office or one step off of it, equally guilty by action or omission of action. I do NOT mean Obama or to bring the President into this. Reid is on the legislative side of the Washington world. There is where I'd look, if we knew quite what to look for.

Investigations Reid can't dodge need to start real quick, I'd say. This has already been a national event, and more has been done over less in terms of looking into this on an official level. No arguments there.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Is Harry not damaging an American cattle farm, ultimately for the creation of a Chinese owned solar power farm? I guess you can say that the US and China are not enemies... but some might argue otherwise.

The USG has a friendly relationship with China, but thay hardly reflects the views of Americans it seems. And since the gov. Is SUPPOSED to represent it's constituents then such a move could be seen as treasonous. At least the way I see it.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Is Harry not damaging an American cattle farm, ultimately for the creation of a Chinese owned solar power farm?

Actually no he isn't because the land doesn't belong to Bundy it does belong to the federal government. So the judge is just making herself look ignorant by saying land grab over and over again. But then again it is FOX.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The Chinese deal fell through quite some time ago when the Chinese pulled out. What's happening today on the ground is by court order. Proper, legal and...perhaps too perfect, as I've mentioned before. It's like they had a small team of lawyers over this to insure it was legal to the hilt.

So, I am wondering what's going on with Reid and the past Chinese deal, but I think direct connections to bad dealing will be needed for how technical that will get to chase down. Investigations... That's why I say they are needed.

I'm not a big one for big, high profile scandal investigations (Iran Contra burned me out for a lifetime) but this situation with Reid seems to call for the opening of it, anyway. If nothing else, Harry has made statements he needs to explain. Like calling protesters Terrorists. He's the Majority Leader of the United States Senate, after all..not some man on the street with an opinion.

What happened most recently is tied back to the dispute over access to land and fees from the 90's. The issues overlap, in some ways. In other ways, they are totally removed from each other and very different issues at the center of this.

If Harry Reid is out of office tomorrow, then 20+ years of dispute over that land and fees will still exist to be worked out in court, if nothing else.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I wonder if the Chinese deal fell through in part due to the environmental factors. Maybe Reid told them there were a few obstacles he needed to take care of before being absolutely certain they could proceed as planned. Maybe they wanted a smooth clean and certain deal without any potential controversies. Maybe Reid wanted to make sure there would be no such obstacles in the future when he and his son again attempt to capitalize off of federal lands.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Since Harry the Little Man is a federal employee, the investigations of his activities would come under federal investigation. Otherwise, he can claim immunity from prosecution as I understand it but I'm not an attorney.
In order to conduct an investigation the agents have to get permission from the head of Dept. of Justice. Howz that gonna work with Holder? Then, even if an investigation were begun, if it begins to look like lots of Congress critters are involved, the focus would be narrowed---for the good of continued governance. The official view of the Dept. of Justice is that finding out that an entire legislative body has been compromised by corruption is deleterious to "continued governance"---that's not contingent on which party holds the reins of the DOJ, it is a policy going back as far as the 1980s.
How do I know this? From speaking with members of the investigative team from the FBI who worked on Operation Boptrot in Kentucky. It was "word from on high" that constricted the investigation to only the members of the legislature that had sought bribes in the harness racing industry. All evidence of other bribes was ordered to be filed and ignored. Why? Because in the words of one supervisor, "We can't arrest the entire legislature, it would disrupt continued governance and the people of the Commonwealth would lose confidence in their legislature." Supervisors "promised" that the other investigative "leads" would be followed in the future. But in the meanwhile, a new administration came to DC and those files are still gathering dust while many of the same old crooks are doing the same dirty deeds.
I know that nobody wants to hear it but Harry the Little Man is pretty much bulletproof as long as his party controls DOJ. He's made his millions and has his family members set up for life. He isn't up for election in this cycle and I'm sure that should the info about his shady deals begin leaking out, he will find "important family issues" that will require him to retire before another election rolls around.
His list of indiscretions is long. Read about a few of them here: www.discoverthenetworks.org... While some of his cronies did the perp walk---Harry the Little returned to DC to continue his corrupt ways. Apparently he has learned that it is more difficult for authorities to investigate foreign interests than domestic so he turned his attention to the the Chinese. They can pay him in un-traceable gold!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Thank you for your additional information and perspective. That's a bit depressing for what it suggests. Not entirely though..

I don't see the need for Continuity Of Government to be a shield for Reid. It will be to a point, but if the pressure, public outcry and links being made get to be too much? DOJ doesn't report to Harry. It reports to Obama...and as we've seen with Holder. Obama can grant a security blanket as well as taking one away.

I think if Harry gets to be a liability going into the Mid Terms that are considered SO critical, it'll be a high bar to cross for 'win loss ratio', but Harry could end up on the losing end and be thrown under the Bus. It's happened to others in the last several years and worse examples back before that, eh?

Now then..where is that pesky threshold of Harry being more hassle than he's worth to protect from serious investigation? Maybe some investigative reporters can be found, somewhere across the land, with the interest and talent to make the ties which may be there to be made with definitive evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

I wonder if the Chinese deal fell through in part due to the environmental factors. Maybe Reid told them there were a few obstacles he needed to take care of before being absolutely certain they could proceed as planned. Maybe they wanted a smooth clean and certain deal without any potential controversies. Maybe Reid wanted to make sure there would be no such obstacles in the future when he and his son again attempt to capitalize off of federal lands.

The "official" reason for the cancelled deal involving a Chinese company named ENN Energy was that the local power companies did not reach an agreement to buy the power generated.

And the land involved was to be sold at a discount because the County own(s) own(ed) the land.

I don't know who owns that land currently.

BUT. Speculation has it that the same company has preliminary future projects in the area.

Possible because Harry Reid's Son is a lawyer working for a law firm that represent ENN.

U.S. Senator Reid, son combine for China firm's desert plant (Aug 2012 article)

Nevada Solar Factory Canceled (July 2013)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

So if the land belongs to the Federal government, why is the Federal government brokering Public Land to foreign companies at the expense and detriment to American companies that are not as profitable to the US government?

Given that there are already a number of US solar farms, why isn't this public land being brokered to them if there was interest?

But the ultimate question should be is why is Bundy the last cattle rancher in that entire county? Maybe there is some truth to his statements the BLM was using the money from grazing fees to put the other ranchers out of business. It is not, nor ever was, a function of government to pick winners and losers based on the amount of money that could personally made on the deal. And it is most certainly not a function of the Legislature to enforce the laws.

A serious conflict of interest exists here, if nothing else. But when such a senior leader in government is calling critics of a law "liars" and legitimate protestors "domestic terrorists" that isn't the words of someone duly representing the interests of the people.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The video linked in the OP is an obvious partisan opinion piece offering no substantive facts to support what little cogent argument is offered, conflating Harry Reid falsely as directing BLM, and dishonestly using carefully placed trigger words to evoke emotional responses, in short, it's typical Fox News/Right Wing Echo Chamber fodder.

You guys do know that "Judge" Pirro's longest stint as a judge was on her reality TV show (although she was a judge in a county court at the beginning of her career), she's a famous loser to Andrew Cuomo (AG for New York), quit before Hillary Clinton could beat her for the NY Senate.

She used her position as a DA to illegally wiretap her now ex-husband (resulting in a Federal investigation), was accused several times of administrative misconduct etc. etc.

Sure, she's a paragon of "Justice" ... right?

No, she's not. She's merely a television entertainer on a TV network that is a shill for the Republican party and political right-wing in this country. If you want to make real progress against the very real, very rampant political corruption in our government, take off the red or blue-tinted glasses. Stop buying into this kind of side-show BS.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Is Harry not damaging an American cattle farm, ultimately for the creation of a Chinese owned solar power farm?

Actually no he isn't because the land doesn't belong to Bundy it does belong to the federal government. So the judge is just making herself look ignorant by saying land grab over and over again. But then again it is FOX.

Legality is a poor excuse for morally reprehensible behavior, but seems to be par the course for american Politics.

I could list numerous morally offensive legalities that the American people have allowed since 2001, but as you say, I guess if its legal its all okay.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

And we can see more evidence of massive land sales by the BLM.

The Metro Las Vegas area has many .....

BLM LAND SALES INFORMATION

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As to Harry Reid's "boy" being placed in charge of BLM ... well, let's see:

Rep. Mark Amodei, R-Carson City, of Nevada’s 2nd U.S. House District, praised Kornze’s leadership in the Bundy-BLM crisis during Thursday's taping of Nevada Newsmakers. Amodei said Kornze’s prudent behavior stopped the confrontation getting out of hand.

Amodei had yet to speak out on the issue before his appearance on Newsmakers, even though the federal government is by far the biggest land owner in his district.

“I think I know the decisions on how to proceed and how this (standoff with Bundy) got started were probably made at the state-director level and not at the national director level,” Amodei said of the BLM. “I can tell you that when I got a call from him (Kornze) that Saturday, saying we’re going to suspend the operation, that shows me some leadership.”

Perhaps it's not as big a "cornspiracy" as it seems? Do you really think that a Republican member of the House, given a chance to trash Harry Reid or a Federal Agency would not have taken it if there were any substantive facts to be had?

Now, that said ... there is plenty of "dirty politics as usual" in the situation. Reid has definitely used his influence in the situation to profiteer. And, I'd love to see a way to clean politics up ...

But that would start with dealing with facts, not fiction.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well it's rather obvious isn't it ?

Maybe Harry has something on Rep. Mark Amodei.

Wouldn't be the first time eh.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course, it's obvious when you're merely fronting for an agenda ...

You're speculating. Do you have any proof? Do you have any interest in actual facts?

Or merely trashing Democrats, liberals and "progressives" at every turn?

Reid is a politician of long tenure. Does anyone anywhere believe that such a person is not guilty of multiple crimes?

Belief, though, is not facts.

This is not "Skunk Works."

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

We can hope but don't go holding your bunny breath on it. Harry the Little Man can bring a whole lot of cash to the mid-term campaigns. Money talks and the cow patties---well, they lie there and decompose and become turtle food. Or put another way, the "investigation" gets filed into a dusty cabinet when a more sensational "scandal" is discovered, preferably something involving the opposition party's mistreatment of children.
Investigative reporters are paid by someone and usually, when the investigation reveals nasty facts about those paying the bills...well, the reporter is moved on to another topic. It is a rare and beautiful thing when an actual independent investigation is done but most people must have money for their food and insurance.
Some will call me cynical and perhaps they are correct. But my cynicism is born of reading newspaper accounts of events, always presenting the government's side of the issue, only to later learn from those actually involved in the events that the journalists never bothered to ask questions---because they didn't WANT TO KNOW the answers.
I grew up and became politically aware of Kentucky politics in the late '60s when a relative of mine was elected to the state legislature. When he threw his hat in the ring for an election my grandmother expressed her opinion on the matter at a small family dinner. "What a disgrace to our family that a man would enter such a dirty business as politics. I suppose that's what happens when you marry into banking." It would take me years to figure out what her statement meant.
But her view of politics and mine were vastly different due to the age difference. She was in her 80s and I was a teenager, not even old enough to vote but with a conviction that politics was an honorable profession and a way to "give back" to the community that helped raise you. She had only an 8th grade education but she devoured every piece of printed matter she could find, especially newspapers. She had lived through all the late 19th century "panics" and watched as the government created a body that would safeguard the US from such calamities. They did a great job because the next economic "hic-cup" turned from a "panic" to the Great Depression. The Fed did nothing to prevent economic pain, they merely spread it far and wide, over the entire nation. At the time of her statement she was spending her spare time sending letters, card and care packages to young men from the community who were in Vietnam. When I asked her why she was so opposed to the war she told that it was "a hateful government that will snatch up the young men of our community and send them off to fight in a war that has not been declared. It's against all Constitutional principles."
From that time to this I have studied, watched, researched and participated in, politics to one degree or another. From one corrupt administration to another....."scandals" and "whatever-gates" being paraded before us. Nixon's War on Drugs caught a great deal of attention in the Commonwealth of Kentucky when the corruption revealed in The Bluegrass Conspiracy became public knowledge. That mess wasn't a "can of worms" as it was referenced by a high public official at the time, it was literally a den of vipers. I tend to think that this Reid business might be a similar instance of widespread corruption due to advantages offered by government programs---incentives for energy production, for example---just off the top of my head of course. It might have to do with water or mineral rights....
So while I would dearly love to see Harry the Little Man do a perp walk, I'm not going to throw aside my efforts to rein in the over-reaching powers of the feds because of the slime in that gang of goons. I don't mean to be depressing at all. Visions of Harry the Little Man being strip-searched prior to entering a federal prison facility actually make me feel sorry for the corrections employees who would have to perform that task.
I do believe in the death penalty but I also think there are things far worse than death. Spending the rest of his natural life under the thumb of the government he has helped build would be a good step toward justice in this case. Just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join