It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine ON "DIRTY" HARRY, BLM LAND GRABS IN NEVADA AND TEXAS (Treasonous)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Get ready to get a full explanation to Dirty Harry Reids involvement in the Bundy matter and the
other funny going Ons at the BLM.

Now granted her voice can wear on you but it is because she is very precise in her speaking.

It is all explained inthe first 7 mintues. Now, we'll have to decide what to do next.

I say Criminal Charges. You?
And, Racism and name calling has no place here. That is not the focal point people. We best wake up as they are at your door step YET.

I couldn't get the link to post for you to view here. Sorry. If some can.. I will work on it as well. Good link though.
edit on 4/27/2014 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/27/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72 Here you go

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
That should put a few nails in the coffin of those who argue that the government is in the "right" on this issue....Thanx for the eye opener....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

I take it you believe what you see on Faux News? Gun grabbers narrative worked well, why not land grabbers? FFS they even rhyme. Neither are existential threats but that's fine. Hypotheticals make superior narratives anyway because they can't be disproved.

Enjoy your big ol' bowl of manure and be sure to buy more guns.

In the interest of full disclosure, I couldn't make it past the 2 min mark. Total pejorative rubbish. The talking points are so transparent I'm shocked anyone is watching this stuff.
edit on 27-4-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: added disclosure

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Really? Did you even watch the video of the good Judge?

She called him out. She calls him a crook involved in criminal activity. In so many words.

And then she challenged him. She basically said "Go ahead and file a civil law suit on me as I would love to
get you in a court of law and under oath.

10 to 1 he doesn't..... The last thing Harry Reid wants is his activities exposed in a court of law.

But hey, I hear the Leftist cool-aid is good, no?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It's a shame Cliven Bundy shot himself in the foot over a few benign yet awkward statements. The old man should have kept his mouth shut, and hired a lawyer to do the talking. Just another lesson in life, learned the hard way.

Fortunately now legal experts like Jeanine Pirro are coming forward and speaking out. I hope to see Harry Reid get indicted on some serious charges, and the BLM put under a public microscope. It's undeniable, Reid is only the tip of a very corrupt political iceberg. Hopefully this case will inspire citizens to begin investigating other deceitful and untrustworthy politicians in America.

edit on 27-4-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Land Grab,,,

"Over 80% of the state's area is owned by the federal government. The primary reason for this is that homesteads were not permitted in large enough sizes to be viable in the arid conditions that prevail throughout desert Nevada. Instead, early settlers would homestead land surrounding a water source, and then graze livestock on the adjacent public land, which is useless for agriculture without access to water"

unquote

the big picture

"This map details the percentage of state territory owned by the federal government. The top 10 list of states with the highest percentage of federally owned land looks like this:

Nevada 84.5%
Alaska 69.1%
Utah 57.4%
Oregon 53.1%
Idaho 50.2%
Arizona 48.1%
California 45.3%
Wyoming 42.3%
New Mexico 41.8%
Colorado 36.6%

edit on 4/27/2014 by BobAthome because: picture

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Eric Holder can't resign until 2016 now because the list of exposed Progressives is too long and only he can protect them prosecution on corruption on a massive scale.
Expect a lot more emergency room visits by the Duke of Treason.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
thats two trusted legal commentators
judge Nepolitano and judge Janine
weighing in on dirty harry

like two ton wrecking balls

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I found an original land contract as well.

To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings; source

I think Congress needs to start showing some deeds and bills of sale from various states. Because I am not seeing too many forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings out there in these desert areas.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
Get ready to get a full explanation to Dirty Harry Reids involvement in the Bundy matter and the
other funny going Ons at the BLM.

Now granted her voice can wear on you but it is because she is very precise in her speaking.

It is all explained inthe first 7 mintues. Now, we'll have to decide what to do next.

I say Criminal Charges. You?

Charges of treason is the only thing that could adequately encompass the corruption exposed here.

And there is only one legitimate sentence for treason in my mind.

ETA: after being convicted by a jury of his peers in a fair trial, of course.

edit on 4/27/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There is some stinking here yes. My question is would it be on FOX if it was the western FED (owners of FED) who where making the same landgrab instead of Chinese intrrests? I think not.
edit on 27-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My question is why didn't the liberal MSM make a big deal about Al Gore facilitating the largest privatization of federal property in US history so the oil company responsible for his family fortune could drill for oil?

This is hypocritical on so many levels for Gore that it is astounding it is not more widely known. And this was well before the latest trend of throwing the term "oligarchy" around. Here we have Gore engaged in cronyism, polluting the environment, supporting big oil, contributing to the evil carbon producing oil industry, destroying land sacred to American Indians et cetera.

Al Gore's Oligarchy

The history of the Gore family and Occidental Petroleum have been intertwined for generations. Al Gore Sr. was such a loyal political ally that Occidental’s founder and longtime CEO, Armand Hammer, liked to say that he had Gore "in my back pocket." When Gore Sr. left the Senate in 1970, Hammer gave him a half a million dollar a year job at an Occidental subsidiary and a seat on the company’s board of directors. Money from Occidental and its subsidiaries formed the basis of the Gore family fortune.

But it is not only the land of Indigenous Colombians that Occidental is drilling against the wishes of the residents and indigenous inhabitants. In late 1997, Al Gore supported the federal government’s three and a half billion dollar sale of the Elk Hills oil field in Bakersfield, California, to Occidental Petroleum. This was the largest privatization of federal property in US history. Occidental’s plans to drill for oil in Elk Hills will disturb traditional burial sites for the Yokuts indigenous peoples of southern California. At stake are at least 100 ancient sites in the Buena Vista Lake region where Yokuts peoples once lived.

www.democracynow.org...

edit on 27-4-2014 by Deny Arrogance because: Spelling mistake corrected

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I ahve to ask everyone here this. Are you truly free thinking people? Alot of you are towing the party line on either side of this situation it seems. Oh yeah just because its on FOX you will dismiss it. Same with the viewers of fox dismissing the other outlets. Yall need to realize the truth lies in the middle,and from where i am sitting the judge is right about harry reids dirty dealings. If she could co on CNN and say this would you still say its biased?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Wow.. Really? Treason for who? Harry Reid?

I feel like I'm in a parallel universe sometimes with this story where things are the same..but just a fraction off being quite right.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.
Source

What act did Harry Reid commit to support..which enemy of the United States? Really.. these are very real terms with serious real world consequence and meaning. I'm a bit shocked the word treason ever entered it as more than hyperbole.

Color me confused on this, but I am serious in asking what overt act under the definition of treason Reid would be guilty of here?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So a politician is less than ethical? Got it.

This issue (as well as others) brings a lot of partisans to the surface. Sorry to derail but it drives me nuts.

I could call out names of many here on ATS but why bother? A duck is a duck and no amount of discussion with the duck will make it say anything but Quack.

There is some good information here on this thread (thanks anon72, BobAtHome, et al) to help clarify the issue and enducate. It is a complex issue.

It could be said this boils down to a very small group of people in DC, self-appointed by proxy, manipulating the group for their betterment, not the betterment of group. They get away with it because the plebes like pretty words over the observable results of action. A sense belonging over a sense of self.

Maybe that is why some folks are dyed in the wool partisans. They are unable or unwilling to process multivariate concerns?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I would say that China is definitely an undeclared enemy of the US.....But who am I to say?
Treason is as treason does.....I think dirty Harry has foresworn his oath of office sufficiently to deserve the epithet.....
You forgot that part Wrabbit....................

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Stirling, I sure haven't forgotten it. I'd be happy to do my part as a good American to see Harry Reid removed from office for cause and prosecuted for any excesses he can be brought on charges for.

Harry Reid has been in some form of elected public office at the Nevada state or Federal level since 1969. Nixon was in office when Harry first joined major public office holders, to look at it another way. He's LONG past poster boy status for Term Limits.

Where is proportion and sense of scale though? Prison for corruption is something I'd say absolutely yes with. Treason with the sentences proscribed within our literal Constitution for the offense? Not so much....

More particularly, when folks are talking about unrest or replacing the civil order we have ....and talk like treason to Reid shows how loosely downright terminal legal concepts are intermixed..it makes a lot of us VERY nervous as Americans. That kind of logic in other nations, in other times has come to very very dark ends.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You swear the oath you live by it.....harry Reid hasn't and provably so......that's treason in my books....solly bout that...legal means not so much anymore...moral has got to be given more weight IMHO....a betrayal is still a betrayal.....
These self enriching scum get no sympathy or quarter from me...

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
In reference to my post above regarding Al Gore facilitating the largest privatization of federal land in history, it turns out there were several endangered species affected as well. But it is ok to destroy habitat if you are a progressive environmentalist doing a favor for the oil company responsible for your family fortune.

Rich in oil that Occidental sought to gain drilling rights to develop, the region was also inhabited by a rare species of fox, lizard and kangaroo rat which environmental groups fought to protect through a lawsuit filed under the Endangered Species Act. Accordingly, Occidental’s plans were perceived as a threat to both the grave sites and the critters.

Fortunately for Oxy, they had an influential friend. Yup, you probably guessed who. Congratulations!

www.forbes.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join