lol..I am not sure how some posters here are willing to give Sterling a pass because:
(a) he is old so leave him alone
(b) Obama commented
(c) Al Sharpton is on another witch hunt
(d) Jesse Jackson and the Freedom Riders are about to string old Sterling up
(e) he has a right to say whatever the old fart wants to say. It's his right
(f) who cares
the reality of the situation is:
(1) He was set up, and fell hook, line and sinker for it
(2) This is not the 1st time he has been accused of being bigoted or racist
(3) It was just a matter of time before this ish caught up to him
Oh, and btw, his girlfriend is not 1/2 Mexican and 1/2 black. That's impossible
. She's either 1/2 African American and 1/2 Asian or 1/2 Mayan
OR she's 1/2 Mexican and 1/2 American..or whatever.
Moving along, this creep Sterling has been accused of a laundry list of misdeeds including...
(A) a housing discrimination lawsuit he settled for $2.7 million with the government where he was accused of not renting apartments to Hispanics and
(B) being sued in 2006 by the Justice Department for allegations of housing discrimination in the Korea town part of Los Angeles.
(C) being sued by longtime Clippers general manger Elgin Baylor for wrongful termination alleging racial and age discrimination after Baylor lost his
(D) Players complained Sterling brought women into the locker room while they were showering, and told the women to "look at those beautiful black
(E) Numerous sexual harassment lawsuits, many paid off for silence
(F) When it comes to female subordinates in his real estate business, Sterling shows a distinct racial preference. In 2003 he had 74 white employees,
four Latinos, zero blacks and 30 Asians, 26 of them women, according to his Equal Employment Opportunity filings with the state of California.
Over the years, Donald the dumdum also reportedly said
- "I wanna know why you think you can coach these n*****s." (to potential coach Rollie Masimino, 1983)
- "That's because of all the blacks in this building, they smell, they're not clean." (To a property supervisor - sworn testimony, 2002)
- "And it's because of all of the Mexicans that just sit around and smoke and drink all day."
- "I don't like Mexican men because they smoke, drink and just hang around the house."
- "Is she one of those black people that stink? [...] Just evict the b***h."
- "I'm offering a lot of money for a poor black kid." (On negotiations to sign Danny Manning, 1988, allegedly in David Stern's presence....hmmmm)
- "I don't have to spend any more money on them, they will take whatever conditions I give them and still pay the rent." (On Koreans - sworn
There is sooooo much dirt on Donald, it would take several moons to go through it all.
I wonder what all the people defending him would say if they really knew how he felt, treated and discriminated against all minorities and women?
Archived dirt on Donald Sterling
edit on 27-4-2014 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)