It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Follow' people of interest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
There are a few people on ATS that have fascinating minds, and I would like to 'add' them to a list in order to quickly see what threads they are populating and follow them more closely.

I do realise that I could just use my paper notebook and look them up individually (and sure - I am old school like that), but it might be a valid feature to have for the site..

I certainly hope that it doesn't exist as a feature in the ATS suite already, as I've had my eggs for breakfast.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: f4andHALFtoads

Send a friend request and follow their threads.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: f4andHALFtoads

Add them as a friend: There a small icon at the lower left of their profile pic shaped like a person. Click that and you'll see the add as friend option. (Looks like you've already figured this part out.)

After you've added them as a friend, they're easily found on 'the wall' of your profile page: www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=wall

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Step 3 is missing, must be an alien abduction case.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Thank you, that's very thorough..

If Toady's already 'friends' with someone it was a long time ago and The Brain is quite the sieve these days. Also probably drunk.

As a feature this is really good and will certainly add a new dimension to time spent here.

Thanks to all for taking the time

.a reply to: TKDRL

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Gross. You use the dark screen? For shame.

top topics

join