It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Nephites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The Mormons believe that three men who were extremely righteous were granted immortality, to stay on earth and watch history unfold until the Second Coming. There are countless stories among Mormons, including a website or two dedicated to sharing these stories, of people who claim to have had encounters with these three immortal men.

Ninety percent of the stories involving the Three Nephites involve a man who knocks on their door, asks to come in and eat, then leaves. When the person who was kind enough to feed them goes back to the plate, the food is still there even though they know the man ate it all. The men are supposedly fairly large and well built, handsome, kind, but mysterious.

Has anyone who is not a Mormon had an experience with a strange man/men who they believe could possibly be one of the Three Nephites?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I haven't had any contacts with the Three Nephites as far as I know. However, it would be pretty cool to have an encounter with them. I am not sure that I will tell anyone other than my best friend Jenna though, because those are usually the sort of things that one should hold to themselves (as in the idea that you have been trusted with this special encounter). It would probably follow the same premise as your patriarchal blessing, in that you should only share it when you feel as if you are prompted by the Spirit.

I might be considered a hypocrite for this idea, but if someone out there has had an experience with the Three Nephites, then I would like to hear about the details. I'll admit that this would be a double standard, because I would like to think that I could hold it to myself (until prompted to share).

new topics

join