It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Synchronicity and Possible False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The 11:11 synchronicity has garnered a lot of attention, with threads on it appearing every so often. Threads like this, and this, and this, and even towards the end of this one the topic rolls around to our favorite number.

One person in one of the threads (sorry, can't find a direct link bc the search function is meh) even said that her dead husband came to her in a dream and showed her a sheet of paper that said 1111 all over it, and 101 at the bottom. So yeah, 11:11 pops up in a lot of bizarre places.

But what does it mean?

One possible cause for the 11:11 phenomenon is that many of us are obsessive, and the constant meme'ing of the term has forced people to take conscious notice of an otherwise normal occurrence. This is possible, but remember a lot of people have been getting hit with the 11:11 long before the internet was around. That kind of rules out mass psychosis.

Another possible cause is that 11:11 signifies something significant, something to which we should all be paying attention. Some people have marked 11:11 as a wakeup call, but a wakeup to what?

Could 11:11 (11/11) be the next major false flag? Could it be the big one, the one that brings this whole system crashing down?

We all know numerology abounds in occult circles, and TPTB like to schedule their false flags on significant dates. Already we suffered through 9/11 and 7/7. Is 11/11 next?

In numerology there's a concept of Figurate Numbers, square numbers in particular, generated under the pattern n.n = n^2. The pattern of square numbers goes:

0, 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, 81, 100, 121, 144, 169, 196, 225, 256, ...

If 9/11 was the "1" point in the sequence, that would make 7/7 the "4".

9/11 occurred in 2001 and 7/7 in 2005. Four years separated them.

The next number in the sequence is "9."

2005+9 = ...

Could 11/11/14 be the day when things go horribly, horribly wrong? Could it even be planned down to the minute so that things go boom at 1:01? Is this the event we're being warned about? Will this be the day all those experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon get activated and have to coming forward to start saving what remains of humanity?

I don't know, but I sure wonder. It's all conjuncture, but we know TPTB are into the occult. We know they're obsessed with numerology. And we know they're evil as eff and will stop at NOTHING to take over our world.

Oh, 11/11 is also the date that WW1 ended. Maybe TPTB also want to use it as the date WW3 begins....

So yeah, 11/11/14. It's just an idea, but it's one to seriously consider.

I know there are some serious numerology wizards out there in ATS-land. Can you crunch some numbers and confirm/disprove/invent a more compelling theory? Even if 11/11/14 is nothing, if we all spread the word that it might signal an impending false flag, that might be enough to stay the hands of TPTB from accelerating the ruin of our world.

What do you think?
edit on 26-4-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Try reading this....

11:11 and Fibonacci

May open your mind... or not... whatever

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII

Could 11:11 (11/11) be the next major false flag? Could it be the big one, the one that brings this whole system crashing down?

We all know numerology abounds in occult circles, and TPTB like to schedule their false flags on significant dates. Already we suffered through 9/11 and 7/7. Is 11/11 next?

What do you think?

Respectably snipped by me.

I find numerology and numerical patterns fascinating but there's one glaring thing that irks me in the above proposal:

It is assuming something will happen on a particular date due to tragedies in the Western world that have occurred in the 21st century.

We're forgetting other *big* events, Beslan, Norwegian Massacre, Tianammen Square, Tibet, Kashmir, Madrid bombings, Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia, The Tokyo subway attack, Both Bali bombings, bombings in Jakarta, Mumbai massacre, bombings in Ireland and Northern Ireland, ...gees, the list goes on and on.

My point is, highlighting significant dates for the western world like 9/11 and the London bombings whilst ignoring the other dates for other big events would make any sort of calculation biased.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Totally agree with you on that. Just basing something off those dates might seem like cherry-picking to fit the theory, but for a couple reasons:

(1) TPTB (probably) didn't plan every single tragic event that occurred in history, so we can't make predictions based on the total catalog of incidents
(2) Numerology isn't involved in every false flag TPTB plan, but it seems to be incredibly important to them for the most vital ones. I think 9/11 and 7/7 both qualify as game changers that are obviously connected to numerology, so that's my reasoning for basing the prediction off those two.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus
Well it's just that a lot of people believe that whoever perpetrated the 9/11 attacks also were behind the 7/7 attacks because of all the strangeness surrounding these events and similarities. The western world is just one of these links. So people who believe that the same people are not done may resort to numerological means since it seems apparent that whoever is coordinating these attacks and other world events seems to believe in numerology and other aspects of the occult.
But you are right that a lot of other events like the ones listed could be tied into this, of course sometimes terrorists really are terrorists and sometimes people do things to make a statement and it does not necessarily mean they are a part of the 9/11 7/7 group. Perhaps a good place for someone to start would be to look at some of the numerological details of the cases you've listed and also look for other details that seem to fit with the 9/11 and 7/7 attack.

For example, were there numerous details that contradict each other or simply do not make sense? Anything suspicious about media coverage and pop culture before during or after the attack? Anything suspicious politically or economically surrounding the attacks that was hidden from the public?

Of course, a horrible act is a horrible act. But the thing about events perpetrated by this specific group is that they are often used in a cause and effect relationship in order to bring further changes to the entire world. Changes that are unfavorable for us Americans AND the rest of the world, which is why a lot of people are interested in studying this group.

But anyway, yeah, this thread is about the next big event perpetrated by that group which we believe did 911 and 77 and who believe in numerology and other aspects of the occult. Though it would be interesting if some of those events tie in.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I am always fascinated by this phenomenon. Whilst I remain undecided, I am looking forward to some more discussion on it.

An idea that I haven't heard anyone suggest before (and if you have apologies) has occurred to me this time round.

Binary is made up of 1s and 0s. Instead of it being time/clock related is there anything in binary/computing that might be relevant? Specifically looking at the 11:11? Is it some sort of formula?

If it is a false flag, as you suggest, is this one going to be one related to computer networks/internet etc.? Some sort of programming problem (kind of like when the clocks changed from 1999 to 2000). Support for windows xp has finished - would that spark off problems or the potential for someone to take advantage of this? Or could it be a computer virus? How about AI?

Any thoughts from those with more knowledge than me?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

There's a few that I am thinking about more so lately, like the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and the Russian Revolution. Heck, even the fall of Berlin Wall and the dissolution of the USSR.

You've given me something to look into though. I'll be back.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
let's call 11:11 good luck until some nuts mess that up

new topics

top topics

join