It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ships of light, Great UFO Documentary...If this is REAL then WOW

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hi Everyone...Its been a while since Ive posted.

I have decided to bring an old UFO encounter case to light (no put inteded)

Now usually when I post about a UFO case on ATS this happens almost automatically...Some self proclaimed ufo expert immediately replies and says the case has already been debunked. Usually without providing any concrete evidence to support their claims.

What I will say is the videos you are about to see, if real, are some of the most interesting encounters I have learned about. In my opinion this man (Carlos) is telling the truth. Call It a gut feeling.

I make no claims as to the authenticity of this footage that is for you to decide...what I do ask however is that you watch both videos with an open mind and an open heart, and in their entirety...before you come back to this thread. As always, intelligent and courteous discussion is encouraged.

Enjoy!!

-GeminiSky

Part1:

Part2:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've seen it and it's quite a doozy of a UFO doc.

However, I believe, Carlos Diaz is a known hoaxer according to the UFO community.

I highly doubt aliens really lent him a tripod...When he said that, he lost me.

Carlos Diaz Hoax

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

However, I believe, Carlos Diaz is a known hoaxer according to the UFO community.

Carlos Diaz Hoax

And here we are just as I predicted. The Link you provided HAS NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE of this being a "known hoax" According to the "UFO community" LOL!!

Thanks for playing tho!!

GS
edit on 26-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: SHilllss

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

I believe in ET, but cross reference of "Carlos" link clarifies he is a known hoaxer.
Do some research, dont watch 2+hours of "UFO" footage without checking your work and using your speculation; along with your "guts" as you put it. You and people spreading dumb low quality videos are the reason most people don't give the footage the time of day

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

The television screen shows a yellow light. I then ask him what is going on and he replies: "I'm inside the spaceship and I'm with them."

I ask him: "Who are they?"

C. Diaz: "My alien friends...

P. Lopresti: "Why isn't there any movement in the image?"

C. Diaz: Because I'm filming with a tripod.

P. Lopresti: "But you didn't have a tripod!"

C. Diaz: "My alien friends lent me the tripod."

www.rense.com...

Funny stuff.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: freelance_zenarchist

Whats funny is your belief in obvious dis info. But since you take anything at face value, lets look at this:

Carlos Diaz Case Is Not A Hoax! From Michael Hesemann Dear Mr. Rense, as a historian, cultural anthropologist, UFO researcher, author and film producer I investigate the Carlos Diaz contact case for seven years. Since I wanted to be sure before I publish the case that any possibility of a hoax can be excluded, I did not only travel to Mexico twelve times for on-site field investigations, but also consulted leading experts in the US, Belgium, Germany and Italy, including:

Prof. Corrado Malanga, University of Pisa
Prof. Manfred Kage, University of Mannheim
Prof, Auguste Meessen, University of Louvain
Bob Shell, editor "Shutterbug" Magazine,
phototechnical consultant of the FBI Dr. Robert Nathan,
Jet Propulsion Lab/NASA, Pasadena
Jim Dilettoso, The Village Labs

None of these phototechnical experts found any evidence of a hoax in the films and footage shot by Diaz. Field investigations were performed also by Prof. John E. Mack of Harvard, who spent three days in Tepoztlan and extensively talked to the witness, his family and local eyewitnesses. We were able to verify that over 50 % of the population of the city of Tepoztlan, in which Diaz lives, about 12.000 people, saw the very same type of object filmed and photographed by Diaz, a fact confirmed by the mayor of Tepoztlan.

Link

Yes Funny Stuff Indeed. Thanks for playing.

GS

edit on 4/28/2014 by Blaine91555 because: Excessive quote shortened.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Acousticsasylum

I believe in ET, but cross reference of "Carlos" link clarifies he is a known hoaxer.
Do some research, dont watch 2+hours of "UFO" footage without checking your work and using your speculation; along with your "guts" as you put it. You and people spreading dumb low quality videos are the reason most people don't give the footage the time of day

Im very sorry you have not done your own thorough research. If you feel the videos are "dumb" you are welcome to exit this thread and spread your ignorance elsewhere. Sometimes a quick cross reference does not work, as in your case. My guts tell me the footage is real. You may feel otherwise and that is expected as we all have different opinions. As I said I do not make any claims to the authenticity of the footage, I am simply sharing it with others so they can form their opinion. You arent here to derail the thread are you? I sure hope not...there is no need to be rude.

However if you do not feel the same way at-least don't try to speak for other people, and what they will or will not give the time of day for. They are all adults (hopefully) and do not need armchair expert debunkers to tell them what is and isnt real. Let them do their own research, and reach their own conclusions...

Thanks!

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

Carlos Diaz Hoax

And here we are just as I predicted. The Link you provided HAS NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE of this being a "known hoax" According to the "UFO community" LOL!!

Thanks for playing tho!!

GS

you do see this happen a lot here. it's not just you, it's ALL ufo threads. they're hoping nobody actually checks out the link, and most people won't. most will just assume the case HAS been debunked and move on. pretty effective technique and definitely one folks should watch out for.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: GeminiSky

Carlos Diaz Hoax

Thanks for playing tho!!

GS

you do see this happen a lot here. it's not just you, it's ALL ufo threads. they're hoping nobody actually checks out the link, and most people won't. most will just assume the case HAS been debunked and move on. pretty effective technique and definitely one folks should watch out for.

That technique is only affective when no one calls them out on it...Im no stranger to this, you may view my other UFO threads in the past....

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
He took a peep of someones custom M-MOBILE perhaps. The man doing the translation sure has done a not so great job at translating 25 mins in.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's late and I'm all woo woo out tonight but I will play it as I go to sleep. If it keeps me up than hey!

Thanks for sharing, Ill be back with an opinion.....I always do.

ETA: First 10 minutes is interesting enough. I will pause it and give it the just attention tomorrow.
edit on 26-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NorCal

Agreed, i like the video,however being my first language that translator was fkin awefull.... Worst spanish to english translation i heard yet.... Made the video loose credibility....

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
There are an awful lot of threads coming up like this lately where someone will post something for discussion but you are only allowed to discuss it if your opinion matches the OPs and if it does not then they ask you to leave the discussion..

Perhaps we should be made to put in the headline, "Enter and post only if you agree with me"

As far as this crap you posted goes...its that, crap, and the oneness is on you to prove it is real not us that know its not.

Even in your own headline you said "IF this is real"....well obviously you do not know enough to even have a fight.

p.s Thanks for playing

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakrateri

Here we go again with skewed thread derailing posts.

Lets get something straight: I welcome all opinions EVEN if you do not agree with my views.

What I dont welcome is debunkers simply saying hoax and offering NO EVIDENCE to back it up.

Are you one of those people?

Your welcome for playing.

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Light ships!!! YAYyyy. GS thank you for posting this thread! I will watch the videos tonight after work and get back to you with some of my thoughts.

Actually, I was focused on my work and a thought popped into my head that said, "Go to ATS." Talk about a gut feeling.

With you in spirit,

Toni

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antoniastar

Light ships!!! YAYyyy. GS thank you for posting this thread! I will watch the videos tonight after work and get back to you with some of my thoughts.

Actually, I was focused on my work and a thought popped into my head that said, "Go to ATS." Talk about a gut feeling.

With you in spirit,

Toni

Your very welcome...do come back and post your views on this case...

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

'Sorry, if I irritated you on the plane crash thread. I tend to be a stickler for details some time.

I just watched the first entire video. It is very decently done and seemed to be about decent people. Having spend some time in Mexico with the ordinary people, I thought it was wonderfully done. I really appreciated finding that John Mack was in it towards the end. He was a hero for abductees, which includes myself. He met an unfortunate end, so they say, by being rundown by a drunk driver while in Ireland. I personally doubt that it was an accident but suspect that it was a carefully planned murder. --Not that I think that the murdering UFO investigators is the habit of the secret powers, but with somebody of Mack's academic powers, he was a real threat to the system.

As for the UFO folk, they operate in many and various ways with us humans. But the message always seems to be the same, "cleanup your act before it is too late or else." I'm sure the house-cleaning is being done fast enough.

edit on 26-4-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Im very sorry you have not done your own thorough research. If you feel the videos are "dumb" you are welcome to exit this thread and spread your ignorance elsewhere.

I welcome all opinions EVEN if you do not agree with my views

It does not look like you do!

However if you do not feel the same way at-least don't try to speak for other people

Looked to me like he was speaking for himself and you took offense because it did not agree with your failed logic.

What I dont welcome is debunkers simply saying hoax and offering NO EVIDENCE to back it up.

Where is YOUR evidence that this is real? and again even in your headline you put IF this is real.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

'Sorry, if I irritated you on the plane crash thread. I tend to be a stickler for details some time.

I just watched the first entire video. It is very decently done and seemed to be about decent people. Having spend some time in Mexico with the ordinary people, I thought it was wonderfully done. I really appreciated finding that John Mack was in it towards the end. He was a hero for abductees, which includes myself. He met an unfortunate end, so they say, by being rundown by a drunk driver while in Ireland. I personally doubt that it was an accident but suspect that it was a carefully planned murder. --Not that I think that the murdering UFO investigators is the habit of the secret powers, but with somebody of Mack's academic powers, he was a real threat to the system.

As for the UFO folk, they operate in many and various ways with us humans. But the message always seems to be the same, "cleanup your act before it is too late or else." I'm sure the house-cleaning is being done fast enough.

No you did not irritate me, no apology needed friend. Had no clue you were an abductee...would really like to hear about it sometime...

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakrateri

Well heres the thing....the burden of proof does not lie with me. Like I said I am simply presenting the videos I found, and offering MY opinions on the content. If someone screams hoax then they should prove it...

What you should do instead of dissecting other peoples posts, and cherry picking your replies..is offer your own opinion!

Have you watched the videos in their entirety? What is YOUR opinion on the authenticity or lack of authenticity of the footage in question? Do you have your own viewpoint you'd like to share instead of constantly going off topic?

Thanks,

GS

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join