It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody up for some drum and bass or dub step. heres some for you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gentledissident

Very good stuff I liked it a lot. Cheers

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What service do I use to post my compositions from a public folder? ATS rejects Mediafire.

I don't want to use Youtube until I have what I feel is quality content. As a filmaker, I worried that the easy access to cameras and and Youtube would bring us mounds of junk. It has. I don't want to contribute to the pile with my experiments and demos. I will only upload to Youtube when I decide to make something highly polished. Labels and studios used to protect us from crap entertainment. I was also worried about a flood of horrible music when DAW's became affordable.

EDIT: I just thought of Mixcloud, since I wanted to post a mix of my stuff. ATS rejects that too.
edit on 22-9-2015 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gentledissident soundcloud?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: gentledissident soundcloud?

I just tried Mixcloud for my mix. That didn't work. The other piece was a snippet, so it really needs to be posted from a general file posting service.

I'll try Soundcloud for my individual rock tracks. However, they're just demos. They're not bad, but I'd like to collaborate and have input from different musicians. I only find musicians motivated by money, sex, or alcohol. I'm motivated by collaborations and vibrations. It'd be nice to have some real drums as well.

EDIT: Yay! Mixcloud works if I don't try to embed.

www.mixcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Oops, I should have bumped the thread instead of editing my last post. LOL I probably need an agent. My family has agreed to handle social media. Anyway, here's my old school dance club mix. It's all me and no prerecorded loops (it's kind of a sad statement about today's music that I have to tell people that).
www.mixcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Here's another = )

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

And one more for good measure..

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I had the best time last night listening to those
so tripy thank you so much seriously

actually that's such an understatement
the guitar post lol ok
the songs in the other thread one made me cry it that was just too romantic
the other one god you have no idea too cool I am way too impressed

have fun tonight I am knockin myself out with sleep prescr just so I don't get a heart attack too much adrenalin and emotional
thank u will listen to these when I said I ll do more with myself same with the other last one its too much

cx music luvers
edit on 23-9-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I hope this isn't too far off base.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That's how I danced as well. I was maybe a little more daring. Once a group gathered around me waiting for a misstep. When they finally caught one, one of them shook my hand.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Very cool in fact this is the song I learned to dance it to, before the clubs as a kid, before Europe and everything lol.. Show me what you got,this kinda dance makes me smile ...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yea, I was dropping legs when this # wAs hot..

That was me then and now, you may ask?

Same message,different method. Love supersedes..
edit on 23-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

So now to get in the DnB minimal mood, I play

Or this

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

That was fantastic. I think I'm 10 years older than you. What else can you turn me on to?

That sounds like a RatShack Verb at the end. I wrecked my 1st car driving to get one. I was going about 60 on golf ball size gravel. I was almost out of the ditch when I hit a tiny bridge. It ripped the wheel off my 72 Maverick. I eventually got one and twisted that thing every way.

I didn't know that what I was doing was called "dropping legs". I always seemed to be the only one dancing that way. It just felt like the right thing to do.

I also danced like Napoleon Dynamite. I was excited when I saw him dance to know that someone else got it.
edit on 23-9-2015 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It's not called dropping legs that's just how I describe it. : P

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I'm still waiting on your honest opinion on the dance music I wrote. I made it because I was excited that my GF and I were going clubbing. The scene was disappointing. We only found a sad little tribute techno club in a multi club facility. The doorman almost didn't let us in because I was wearing tennis shoes with my suit.
edit on 23-9-2015 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I think it's good i like the mix, it's heavy electronic techno. I am more of a nasty break beat, with dark over time fan, reminds me of bannasi a bit, it's good and it's well put together.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

OMG, it sounds like Benassi and I used the same drum samples. I had collected a lot of samples and just used what I thought worked. Thanks for your opinion.
edit on 24-9-2015 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join