It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Drone Strike on American Soil? Bundy Ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The word "Racist" is the new Pavlovian sic 'em phrase.

Des

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: beezzer
What ever happened to the truth?

If Bundy is guilty of trespassing, non-payment, illegal activities, then why hasn't the media just reported the facts?

Why the rhetoric?

Why the heavy hand of the BLM/government?

Why even the rumor of drones?

Why can't the truth suffice?

Pfffffft.

Look at our AG! Gun Running?

Truth doesn't exist in this form of corrupt Chicago politics!

'Nuff said...

They are about as truthful as they are 'transparent'

link   

originally posted by: beezzer

All this drama.
Guns.
Snipers.
Tasers.
Dogs.
Drones (?)
Racism.
Media bias.

If the government has such a lock-solid case, if the folks at the ranch and supporters are nothing but domestic terrorists, then what is wrong with just reporting the truth, the facts?

Why hasn't the media stated, unequivocally, that Bundy is guilty and laid out the facts?

Is it because the government doesn't have a case?
Is the government trying to hide something?
Is the government at fault?

You tell me Beez!!!!

I can't figure it out either! Hell, I am up from a six pack to a twelve pack and just getting more freaking confused!

Not talking about my belly either!

edit on 26-4-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I wish I knew what was behind the land grab. Chinese solar farms might account for some of it, but when you factor in the recent ones in Texas and Colorado, Agenda 21 seems like a better reason.

Agenda 21? Yeah well, this is Skunkworks.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Any drone strike in Bunkerville Nevada, will backfire.

Although more confident than ever with their new toys of destruction, and possibly hoping to find a catalyst to spark civil unrest or war, if executed all the shadow government clowns will find themselves entrenched in the next American revolution.

edit on 26-4-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I wish I knew what was behind the land grab. Chinese solar farms might account for some of it, but when you factor in the recent ones in Texas and Colorado, Agenda 21 seems like a better reason.

Agenda 21? Yeah well, this is Skunkworks.

Why do people balk when someone mentions "Agenda 21"????

For F's sake it can be easily found on the UN's website!!!!!!!!!

How can it be a conspiracy when they openly advocate it and talk about it???

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here is the final part of the Bundy Trial of 2015 ....

(forgot to add
Jack Nicholson is playing Harry Reid !!

You Can't Handle the Truth! - A Few Good Men

edit on Apr-26-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Des

Yep.
They called me a racist in another thread today... the same posters were referring to a black man as a token and get this... 'an Uncle Tommy Boy'!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Des

Yep.
They called me a racist in another thread today... the same posters were referring to a black man as a token and get this... 'an Uncle Tommy Boy'!

The word "Racist" has been used in such a political disrespectful manner by the Progressives, that they don't even realize the damage they have done by acting out as "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"! Yep! I said it! Yet they claim to CARE?????

Nah, anymore, I am actually embarrassed to say it, but when someone of the Progressive Left calls me a racist, it makes my chest swell with pride!

At least I know they are that DESPARATE to bastardize a serious word and totally took the seriousness and meaning right out of it, just because that was the only bullet they had left in their arsenal.........

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You are correct, and I should be ashamed of balking. I mean it.
I guess I was just cringing a bit because the typical crew of what I suspect are govt shills flood in and bash you when you mention it, saying that we are off our rockers.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You are correct, and I should be ashamed of balking. I mean it.
I guess I was just cringing a bit because the typical crew of what I suspect are govt shills flood in and bash you when you mention it, saying that we are off our rockers.

I got your back!

(Well, when I am on and paying attention anyways...)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Okay, question here...

I've been doing some reading [oh no] and I came across some people's remarks that claim technically, the government is NOT allowed to seize land other than for Military purposes or monuments, etc. as is stated in the Constitution

----Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17----

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of Particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;--

So, if this is no longer in standing, when did the gov. change this clause?

This situation is not about Eminent Domain, which is another tactic to gain property that gets abused by the gov.

Please forgive me if I misinterpreted Article 1 of the Constitution

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Des

Yep.

I completely understand what you are saying Butcher. Yesterday, in a thread, I posted some articles with vids of upstanding well respected African Americans who are supporting Bundy. They didn't think he was being racist. Yet immediately, they were torn apart in the thread as being Uncle Toms, and boot licking conservatives.

I was shocked, and left the thread it got so ugly.

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Drone strike on US civilians? No way they're going to play their trump card so early. Sure, they use them for surveillance but will not use their weapons systems. They're saving that for the big one if it ever happens. You say our drone pilots wouldn't use them on their fellow Americans? True, but how hard would it be to employ people from other countries would could care less and just want to make a buck? Even Homeland Scrutiny is being outsourced, just like everything else.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Des

Yep.

I think I stumbled upon that same poster
They didn't think that calling people that was a slur but were quick to lecture others calling them racists

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412
It doesn't leave a lot of room for interpretation in my opinion.
It seems simple to me. They shouldn't have any need for a BLM.... unless it would be to mow the grass at military bases.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Des

Yep.

I completely understand what you are saying Butcher. Yesterday, in a thread, I posted some articles with vids of upstanding well respected African Americans who are supporting Bundy. They didn't think he was being racist. Yet immediately, they were torn apart in the thread as being Uncle Toms, and boot licking conservatives.

I was shocked, and left the thread it got so ugly.

Des

Yep....that's the one
Ignorant fools
[I defended you BTW, which is how I got involved. LOL]

If they find this thread, it'll be trolled

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well...that's a damn scary thought. I can see it though. You do this job, you get your green card, and all the goodies that come with it. That would be quite an incentive to some people, whom have no ties to this Country.

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
hi BG hope they don't make a profit out of me this early in the game
the globalist American (with nato support) government have already used drones to kill americans without trial on foreign soil
its only a matter of time before the chickenhawks come home to roost
( they drone kill CHILDREN so you know there is no scruples on the march down field)

the drone strikes are a globalist tool and they do intend to use use it to trump gun rights because it does and they can

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Drone strike on US civilians? No way they're going to play their trump card so early. Sure, they use them for surveillance but will not use their weapons systems. They're saving that for the big one if it ever happens. You say our drone pilots wouldn't use them on their fellow Americans? True, but how hard would it be to employ people from other countries would could care less and just want to make a buck? Even Homeland Scrutiny is being outsourced, just like everything else.

Outsourcing drone operators! Of course, that would solve the problem.
I could see it happening. A drone strike with the operator sitting in New Delhi.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join