It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unitarian Illuminati Emerges...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It has been awhile and I've been mostly occupied lately.
I will post something new sometime soon.

For now tho I'm using my phone while moving to new location.
So it may be a week or so before I get set up.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

This is a genius thread
love to hear more ... didn't you do *MARKET* or could you expand/unfold that ... that came up prominently rather recently.

TIA

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Beast = You-Me-Us-We

Getting Deep Six Six Six'd by the Trix like a Kid ?
Or flip the paradigm for a Fix with a 'Bunny Hop' Raising up to Cloud # 999 to find the Divine 1?

The number 6 is one short of 7. Seven in the Bible refers not to luck (the only luck found in the Bible was the false demon-god of luck, to which all those who believe in luck look to) but to heavenly perfection.

You see 6 is one short of 7. It is incomplete. It reveals the sinful nature of man never being able to meet to to divine requirements of perfection.

The number of the wild beast is 666. And should be calculated.

In prophecy beasts represent political entities. 6+6+6 = 18. 6*6*6=216.

The number of member nations that will make up this political entity when its time arrives to rule over the earth will be 216. Those who make up the leading members of the security council will be 18.

I did a quick google search and it informs me that there are currently 192 countries in the United Nations, and there are 15 nations that make up the Council. We are getting closer to the time of its rulership and power but we aren't quite there yet. It will be interesting to watch and see if those numbers increase in the coming months/years.

I feel that when it reaches 216 and three more council chairs are added, the time of the end will have arrived.

Receiving a mark from this symbolic beast is simply involving yourself in Satan's world political system of things. If you become a solider in Satan's world (for any nation or government) if you participate in its politics, either by running for election, or voting for those who run, you have received the mark.

Just about everyone on this forum no doubt has the mark already. And only by becoming enlightened will they see the danger they are in.

Mostly everyone will continue to remain in the dark about the matter, even if they are offered the truth.

None of what you wrote brings true enlightenment though. You have not been set free. You are still chained and shackeled.
edit on 19-1-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

tell me this. If you believe in all this. what do you think this will happen next year in the year 2016. you remove the 0 and you have just 216. also have how do you know when you get the mark and what will it look like. The number 6 answered one of my questions, but where the the number 13 come from? Also have you ever thought of it in this prospective. If there is a devil. Then there has to be a God. With out God there would be no devil. I would like to know what do you believe in. I would also like to know your thoughts about the illuminati

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I need to copy paste a few posts from another thread before they get lost , and these were originally posted well over a year ago so this is old stuff:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
"Tendon" works. Because it's "Tender". Epiphany Epilepsy Time.
Ten Don? Yeah 1+0 is the "Don" that Won, and the "Dawn" of the One.
But is this "Tenuous"? Ten You Us?

tenuous (ˈtɛnjʊəs)
adj
1. insignificant or flimsy: a tenuous argument.
2. slim, fine, or delicate: a tenuous thread.
3. diluted or rarefied in consistency or density: a tenuous fluid.

1. Long and thin; slender: tenuous strands.
2. Having a thin consistency; dilute.
3. Having little substance; flimsy: a tenuous argument.

But why is it so flimsy and weak? Because it's a "Tender" Argument that goes down easily see?
Tenuous is our Tenderness! That means we are actually Strong in my Estimation.

Let's take a Deeper Look at: Wiki "Tender"

Tender plants which cannot withstand freezing temperatures

Cuz being a jerk is being "Cold".

Legal tender, a term for currency
Request for tender, a structured invitation to vendors for the supply of goods or services
Tendering, or public procurement, a way in which bodies governed by public law buy what they need for their activities
Tender offer, used to propose a buyout of a public company

It's 'goods', has value, etc.

Chicken tender

Yer just bein a chicken, tender and all.

Tender (Until the Violence Stops), London-based charity that works to prevent domestic and sexual violence

Make that violence stop! So we can learn ancient history instead of fight all the time?
And have a Churro? It's really 'tender' claimed wiki.

churro, a tender pastry popular in Spanish speaking countries.

A churro, sometimes referred to as a Spanish doughnut, is a fried-dough pastry—predominantly choux—based snack. Churros are popular in Spain, France, the Philippines, Portugal, Ibero-America and the United States. There are two types of churros in Spain, one which is thin (and sometimes knotted) and the other which is long and thick (porra). They are both normally eaten for breakfast dipped in hot chocolate or café con leche.

Sounds really good actually.

The origin of churros is unclear. One theory is they were brought to Europe by the Portuguese. The Portuguese sailed for the Orient and, as they returned from Ming Dynasty China to Portugal, they brought along with them new culinary techniques, including modifying the dough for You tiao also known as Youzagwei in Southern China, for Portugal. However, they modified it by introducing a star design because they did not learn the Chinese skill of "pulling" the dough (the Chinese Emperor made it a capital crime to share knowledge with foreigners). [1]

Another theory is that the churro was made by Spanish shepherds, to substitute for fresh bakery goods. Churro paste was easy to make and fry in an open fire in the mountains, where shepherds spend most of their time.[2][3]

Interesting, so was it Portugal - China or was it just Spanish? Hmmm. Let's investigate the You tiao link.

Youtiao, also known as the Chinese cruller,[1] Chinese oil stick, Chinese doughnut, and fried breadstick,[citation needed] is a long golden-brown deep-fried strip of dough eaten in China and (by a variety of other names) in other East and Southeast Asian cuisines.

Ohh maybe it is, compare them. It's highly possible. Hmmm, what if it was both though?
Anyways let's get Wyrd lol.

Tender is a compilation album by British rock artists Wishbone Ash, released in May 2008 by the Talking Elephant label.[1] It features mellow songs by the band and complements the album Tough, featuring a compilation of rock numbers, that was released at the same time.[2]

Tough is a compilation album by British rock artists Wishbone Ash, released in May 2008 by the Talking Elephant label.[1] It features rock numbers by the band and complements the album Tender, featuring a compilation of mellow tunes, that was released at the same time.[2]

Oh ok I get it. So Tender compliments Tough, and Tough compliments Tender. It's like the Yin Yang essentially.
Thanks for the tip "Wishbone Ash" and "Talking Elephant".

So now we are on the Pilgrimage
What the heck's that? Pil Grim Age? Or Grim Mage or Gri Mage?
What's "Pil"?
Ok so we are in the

Python Imaging Library

Oh it's Johnny Rotten singin to us.

Public Image Ltd (PiL) are an English post-punk band formed by vocalist John Lydon (aka Johnny Rotten), guitarist Keith Levene and bassist Jah Wobble, with frequent subsequent personnel changes. Lydon is the sole constant member of the band.

Anyways, "Gri" ?
Just imagine what could be said about all of these things in this hidden language of infinite meanings.

Where was I? Oh I didn't even get to Wishbone Ash songs on the Pilgrimage album. I didn't even get to any of their other albums like Argus.

Just imagine the infinities.

Argus is the third album by the rock band Wishbone Ash. The album features a blend of progressive rock, folk, and hard rock, and is considered a landmark album in the progression of twin-lead guitar harmonisation later adopted by bands such as Thin Lizzy and Iron Maiden. The sound engineer on Argus was Martin Birch, who also worked with Deep Purple, later with Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and other hard rock/heavy metal bands.[4]

"Throw Down the Sword" – 5:55 ?
"The King Will Come" – 7:06 ?
Cmon lol!

Tender is the vehicle that carries liquidity? *Ref to currency-currents see/sea?

Tender (rail), a type of railroad car hauled immediately after the locomotive and used to carry fuel and water
Water tender, fire truck tanker

Buoy tender, used to maintain Aids to Navigation (Aton) including buoys

So this is what maintains "Aton"? A Ton? "A Tone"?

Aten or Aton, the disk of the sun, regarded as a deity in ancient Egyptian religion

Right it's the "Sun". A Ten or A Ton - A Tone (It's the Voice of God's Infinite Knowledge).

This is Atonement

The moral influence view of the atonement teaches that the purpose and work of Jesus Christ was to bring positive moral change to humanity.

Man I'm all Atonal look-

Atonality in its broadest sense is music that lacks a tonal center, or key.

I'm all over the place I lack Center. It's 2 Tender and Tenuous?

Is this my mental Atonic Seizure

are a type of seizure that consist of a brief lapse in muscle tone that are caused by temporary alterations in brain function.

Muscle "Tone" ? Brain connection?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That post above was a frenzy of energy I like to call a "Spiritual Event". To me that's what it's about. Discovery, Adventure, Living through my Heart and Mind to find something Exciting and New (to me at least)!

It doesn't take anything to do it. It just happens if you let it. If you REALLY want to know "It", "It Will Come".

It's that Field of Dreams my friends.
I just build and the Spirits come to show me what "Playin Ball" is all about.

Thanks for Teachin Us these Important Lessons, Shoeless Joe Jackson!

Ray Kinsella is a novice Iowa farmer who lives with his wife Annie and his daughter Karin. In opening narration, Ray explains how he had a troubled relationship with his father, John Kinsella, who was a devoted baseball fan. While walking through his cornfield one evening, Ray hears a voice that whispers, "If you build it, he will come." Ray continues hearing the voice before finally seeing a vision of a baseball diamond in his field. Annie is skeptical of his vision, but she allows Ray to plow under his corn to build the field. But as months pass by and nothing happens in the field, Ray's family faces financial ruin. However, Karin eventually spots a uniformed man in the field. Ray discovers that he is Shoeless Joe Jackson, a deceased baseball player idolized by Ray's father. Thrilled to be able to play baseball again, Joe asks to bring others to play on the field. He later returns from the cornfield with the seven other players banned in the 1919 Black Sox scandal.

After the game, Shoeless Joe invites Terence to enter the cornfield. Terence accepts the offer and disappears into the cornfield, but Ray is angry at not being invited. Joe rebukes Ray's desire for a reward, then reminds him why he sacrificed so much, saying "If you build it, he will come", and glances toward home plate. The catcher removes his mask and Ray recognizes his father as a young man. Shocked, Ray surmises that "Ease his pain" referred to his father, but Joe counters that the voice referred to Ray himself.

Ray introduces his father to Annie and Karin. As his father heads toward the cornfield, Ray asks his "Dad" to play catch. As they begin to play, hundreds of cars can be seen approaching the field, fulfilling Karin and Terence's prophecy that people will come to watch baseball.

So Ray, Annie and Karin (whose Carin) learned that "You Never Really Die", it's just some sorta Lie.
And that Prophecies do Come True if you "Hear that Tone" from "Beyond the Cornfield" and get to "Building Your Dream"... I cannot Figure Anything more "Spiritual" than that.

It's just about "Bringing What's Inside" to "The Outside" by "Building It in Reality". Why do you think they are called "Masons" anyway? Jesus was a "Carpenter" because he "Entered or Interred the Carp". Which is the Carpet so we just get down low it's all soft and fuzzy down there. Not quite a "Pil"low but it's softer than S"tone".

Alright I'll stop, but yall should know by now I could just run with these things forever.
Hehe...to me that's fun to write stuff like that. I gotta press post despite my reservations that I know yall will know I'm either 'freakin nuts' or 'gettin my freak on with Nut' which is the sacred cosmic egg or nut. Blah blah etc etc

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Heheh....

Tinder (disambig)
Tinder

So maybe it's like paying tender to purchase fire?

Tinder is easily combustible material used to ignite fires by rudimentary methods. A small fire consisting of tinder is then used to ignite kindling. Anything that can be ignited by a match can be considered tinder; or by more rigorous definition, anything that begins to glow under a shower of sparks. The more restrictive definition is important in the study of survival skills, which redefines kindling as material requiring a match to ignite it.[1][2]

So many possibilities here...
Tinderbox

A tinderbox is a small container containing flint, firesteel, and tinder (typically charcloth, but possibly a small quantity of dry, finely-divided fibrous matter such as straw), used together to help kindle a fire.
Tinderboxes fell out of general usage when matches were invented.

Fire Striker

Kindling (disambig)
So if you look at the word itself, it's Kin (and Ken) which is our "Kind", and Ling which is Linguistics, Lingam, etc.

Covered some of those pretty extensively in other posts already.

Kind connects to kindness, which is 'kinda tender' lol.

Back to the...

Kindling model, the process by which major epileptic seizures are triggered by repeated small stimulation to the brain

Epileptic Seizures? Didn't I start this with that? Epiphany Epilepsy?

So the "Pil"-"Pill" is a "Bug", the Armadillidiidae:

common name of pill bugs[1] or roly polies,[2] or doodlebugs.[3]

I'm just "Doodling" I suppose? Doodle

A doodle is an unfocused or unconscious drawing made while a person's attention is otherwise occupied. Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meaning or may just be abstract shapes.

And what "Pill" are you going to take anyway??

Well I'm taking the Pillbox, and making it the Tinderbox, because it's Tender and I'm just gonna Render it Seized through that "Seizure" I keep getting on about....

Are the students laughing yet??

Kindling, a campus humor magazine for North Central College

I just can't get away from it every time I try I want it even more!!

Kindling (substance withdrawal), a process by which each subsequent withdrawal episode produces a more severe withdrawal syndrome

Gimme that 'Fantastic' Flame of Evil!

Kindling is the first novel in the Flame of Evil series written by Mick Farren, featuring The Four: a mythical group of young adults with supernatural powers. Its first edition was published in August 2004, and its first mass-market edition in February 2004.

A "Pill Organizer"? That's a box, has pills, people "take it" or "seize it" because they "need it". Organizes by dates etc, Organs play music, that's an Organ Gun yadda yadda.

A ravening horde of barbarians from the East, the Mosul Empire, in unholy alliance with the Teutons and the Mameluke warlords led by the brutal theocracy of the Zhaithan, has subjugated the Land of the Franks and the Hispanic Peninsula. Setting their sights on the New World, they have already conquered the Republic of Greater Carolina and the Virginia Freestate. Only the Kingdom of Albany still stands, aided by the Norse Alliance of Britain and Scandinavia.
Four youngsters from very different backgrounds are brought together to form The Four - a supernatural entity that becomes the last-ditch hope of the Free World.

Kindling (film 1915
Most interesting name combo in that I liked was "Lucien Littlefield as Fence". Lucy in the Little Field as a Fence? Haha!
Well let's make that "Fence" into Kindling and it creates what??? Luci !

Luci is an English feminine given name variant of Lucy and an Italian surname derived from the Latin personal name Lucius (from Latin Lux, genitive Lucis, meaning "light").

So that's a Firewall that keep bad things out? Makin that offering to the God? Kindling? Tinder? Gettin all tender for the Don Aten?

Are these "Illusions" Real Reflections?

Firewall, a song by Steve Vai off his Real Illusions: Reflections album

Firewall (physics), a hypothetical phenomenon where a freely falling observer spontaneously burns up at the horizon of a black hole

Gonna lay down a "wall of fire" for the good fight like a GI Joe named Firewall workin under that "Mainframe"?

Firewall is the code name of Michele LaChance. She was born in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and learned early on that she had a knack for computers. In high school, she figured out how to access protected school records and alter grades. This eventually led to hacking government systems and classified military computers, which landed her in federal prison. But her handiwork impressed enough people, that she was sent to the G.I. Joe Team under supervision of Mainframe.

So it's like Hackers and Slashers, Up and Down, Yin and Yang.

A wall inside a kiln, made from fire brick or other refractory furniture that reflects flames from a burner

Killin in the Kiln ?

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego?
They had the real "Firewall"...

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego are men recorded in the book of Daniel Chapters 1–3, known for their exclusive devotion to God. In particular, they are known for being saved by divine intervention from the Babylonian execution of being burned alive in a fiery furnace.

Their Hebraic names were Hananiah (חֲנַנְיָה), Mishael (מִישָׁאֵל) and Azariah (עֲזַרְיָה). It was probably by the King’s decree that Chief Official Ashpenaz assigned Chaldean names,

I'll stop there. Ya'll get the point. It's just 'Spiritual Doodling' I suppose...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Thank you (the me from over a year ago) for writing this thread.

I've been struggling intensely over the last year and I really did need to read/hear what I once said to others, as I finally needed it said to myself.

Thank you Muzzleflash! I promise I'll never give up and I'll always keep Loving no matter how hard it gets!
I do admit there are a few bad days though where I breakdown and get angry.
But hey, you live - you learn.

Once I get my phones back I'll immediately start organizing and then posting "The Latest Testament", just as I promised I would. I was born to help others and by God, I will.

I'm gonna go Explore and Enjoy my Life - my New Life - as I lost everything that bound me in my old one.
I will Accept, Cope, and Deal with my situation, and Overcome it! I'll avoid the Dark Side as best I can, though lately I have been falling into it.

I will Heal and Purify myself, Find Balance, admit I screwed up big time and seek Forgiveness, and try to move on from the Past I've been trapped in.

I will show Compassion and Favor towards All, including me.
I will Protect myself and find Mercy through Restraint.
I will be Graceful and Dance to the Flow of this Life, although it isn't what I wanted it's what I got and I'll Accept it.

I will Win the War against me and find Peace with Love!
I have no choice left - it's either stand up and fight or bow down and surrender...

I'm on the Path to find God and there's only One Outcome...that Light at the end of this Dark tunnel that will Illuminate my darkened Heart.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Awesome post. When I got your U2U I had to find where you were posting and leave a note in a thread. Thanks for being you, Its all we can do, to be you, difficult journey sometimes.

Remember we are exactly where we are supposed to be, going through rough times this is especially true, don't fret or struggle, enjoy this time, when you are through it you will look back with more fondness if you don't struggle against the tide of feelings and emotions. The pain of loss, the struggle with guilt and direction.

The only requirements right now are a full belly, a warm and dry place to lay your head. You are on a special part of your journey, like you said, not asked for, not the most desirable of circumstances.

Those that are chosen to work for redemption are put through more than those that just accept what they are told and live lives slavish to the system, without ever knowing themselves.

Great to hear from you man, keep the faith, its all you got, everything else has been stripped away, now school is in session.

Protection will be granted, basic needs provided. I have been there, it is amazing how miraculous some times will seem in this regard, letting you know you are on the right path.

U2U me for tips on the path…

regards,

intrptr

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join