It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unitarian Illuminati Emerges...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Kind of an older song, but the lyrics hit the spot today and match up perfectly with what I'm trying to accomplish here. Although of course I have tons of songs I could also post this one I think is really simple and straight forward (and musically talented).

Don't wanna watch video don't worry, read the lyrics at least and think it over:

Tired of all the talk they're talkin' all over this town
I'm tired of all the negativity that's going 'round
We focus all our energy on things that bring us down
Let's put our voices all together and make a joyful sound

Do just what you wanna do
Oh let the sun come shining through
Everybody
Live, live
Everybody live
Everybody live
You got to do it ...

Life is the most precious gift I thank the Lord for mine
I hope you feel the same my friend I hope you're feeling fine
The choice is yours your destiny is waiting on the line
You better get busy with living or you're busy dying

Everybody
Live, yeah yeah yeah yeah, live
Everybody live
Come on and sing ...
Live
You got to do it ...

Dance just to dance
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Come on
Hey !

Everybody
Live, hmm, come on live
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Everybody live
Sing with the ... yeah yeah yeah yeah
Live
Come on and do what you want now
Everybody live
Live come on yeah
Live
Everybody live
Come on
You got to do it
Live

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Transmission, beaming out from the sun
collision, no use in running from
my senses picking up the pulse
the silence said a mouthful
intuition, didn’t know what I was waiting for

Can’t go very far, gonna notice where you are
got a love for you so large, fixed to you like a star
can’t go very far, gonna notice where you are
got a love for you so large, fixed to you like a star

Every time I think I got it figured
something bigger always jumps in the frame
something gets in the way

Now I’m ready to turn the page on yesterdays and forgive them
now I’m willing to disengage to seize the day and move on

Wanna swing you higher
wanna swing you higher

Vibration, coming up from the ground
translation, something just more than sound
when I move on to the next world
I’ll wait for you over there
rotation, my head the other way around

[Chorus]

If I’m not careful I may
slip away before I get
one last look at your face
you now I’ll see you again
somewhere in another time and space

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ok earlier today I was just hanging out with the lady chatting, and was kinda just rambling what I was "hearing" so to speak.
I will relate this experience as best I can now:

First ideas I had.....
Initiate - two ways to sound it out, but it depends on if it's a verb or noun.
Initiate the initiate? Another word of similar quality, Illuminate.
The Illuminate is Illuminate. Illuminate the Illuminate?

il·lu·mi·nate (ĭ-lo̅o̅′mə-nāt′)
v. il·lu·mi·nat·ed, il·lu·mi·nat·ing, il·lu·mi·nates
v.tr.
1. To provide or brighten with light.
2. To decorate or hang with lights.
3. To make understandable; clarify: "Cleverly made attacks can . . . serve to illuminate important differences between candidates" (New Republic).
4. To enlighten intellectually or spiritually; enable to understand.
5. To endow with fame or splendor; celebrate.
6. To adorn (a page of a book, for example) with ornamental designs, miniatures, or lettering in brilliant colors or precious metals.
7. To expose to or reveal by radiation.
v.intr.
1. To become lighted; glow.
2. To provide intellectual or spiritual enlightenment and understanding: "Once you decide to titillate instead of illuminate, you're on a slippery slope" (Bill Moyers).
3. To be exposed to or revealed by radiation.
n. (-nĭt)
One who has or professes to have an unusual degree of enlightenment.

So this is a fascinating example of how a word can be spelled the exact same, yet contextual usage will indicate a separate enunciation. The dictionaries specifically add these things in as well, thankfully.

This is what led to what I will attempt to relate as best as possible in the next post...

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
A few weeks ago my wife checked out the Barnes and Noble Classics edition of Mary Shelly's Frankenstein. That's the one I used the cover art for with the "Hand" on page 1. So now you know how I discovered it specifically lol. Anyways, she's almost done and I was just holding the book talking about it, as I had read it back in like 8th or 9th grade, and I had the most bizarre event overcome me to "make a point" literally speaking.

I explained that in a figurative sense, I was "Carrying the Head of John" around to "Guide my Path", because I cannot see in the Spirit Realm so great but this "Head" can see quite well it would seem. For sure better than I can.

Anyhow I explained that what I was showing in this thread was that the "Head" can morph into a "Hand" and go on the loose to do stuff like in those films. Keep in mind this is all purely a figurative explanation of mythology!

As I continued to explain, the "Hand" was basically jumping around on the table, and "hopped" onto the Frankenstein book and pointed at the "Hand" and made some silly gestures like "Hey that's me!". Seems funny enough right?

Then I showed her "This is the Divine Glove Technique" (I had no idea what I was doing it just felt right). And so I then just opened Frankenstein at complete random with my "Hand in the Glove" to see what it would point at for me to read as a "Message from Beyond". To see if it was nonsense or if it actually added up to something.

Here is a link for the full text I dug it up to get the quotes. Lit.org

I popped it randomly open to the middle of the book, Ch.X (marks the spot?).

First I read this piece on page 89 but failed to note the page # and closed the book promptly:

"Begone! I will not hear you. There can be no community between you and me; we are enemies. Begone, or let us try our strength in a fight, in which one must fall."

Wow scary right?? Well this is Fight Club lol! So of course it want's a piece. I obviously unleashed something outta control! Hahah! It's a Thriller and a Killer remember?? The "Hand"??

After saying this to my wife (who was kinda confused at the time but quietly watching), I then opened the book randomly back up again to see what would come next (coincidentally to page 88 just before the last quote allowing me to find the other quote super easy without turning the page at all). I had set the book down this was totally randomized but here is where my finger landed:

As I said this, I suddenly beheld the figure of a man, at some distance, advancing towards me with superhuman speed. He bounded over the crevices in the ice, among which I had walked with caution; his stature, also, as he approached, seemed to exceed that of man. I was troubled: a mist came over my eyes, and I felt a faintness seize me; but I was quickly restored by the cold gale of the mountains. I perceived, as the shape came nearer (sight tremendous and abhorred!) that it was the wretch whom I had created. I trembled with rage and horror, resolving to wait his approach, and then close with him in mortal combat. He approached; his countenance bespoke bitter anguish, combined with disdain and malignity, while its unearthly ugliness rendered it almost too horrible for human eyes. But I scarcely observed this; rage and hatred had at first deprived me of utterance, and I recovered only to overwhelm him with words expressive of furious detestation and contempt.

"Devil," I exclaimed, "do you dare approach me? and do not you fear the fierce vengeance of my arm wreaked on your miserable head? Begone, vile insect! or rather, stay, that I may trample you to dust! and, oh! that I could, with the extinction of your miserable existence, restore those victims whom you have so diabolically murdered!"

"I expected this reception," said the daemon. "All men hate the wretched; how, then, must I be hated, who am miserable beyond all living things! Yet you, my creator, detest and spurn me, thy creature, to whom thou art bound by ties only dissoluble by the annihilation of one of us. You purpose to kill me. How dare you sport thus with life? Do your duty towards me, and I will do mine towards you and the rest of mankind. If you will comply with my conditions, I will leave them and you at peace; but if you refuse, I will glut the maw of death, until it be satiated with the blood of your remaining friends."

"Abhorred monster! fiend that thou art! the tortures of hell are too mild a vengeance for thy crimes. Wretched devil! you reproach me with your creation; come on, then, that I may extinguish the spark which I so negligently bestowed." My rage was without bounds; I sprang on him, impelled by all the feelings which can arm one being against the existence of another.

He easily eluded me, and said--

"Be calm! I entreat you to hear me, before you give vent to your hatred on my devoted head. Have I not suffered enough that you seek to increase my misery? Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it. Remember, thou hast made me more powerful than thyself; my height is superior to thine; my joints more supple. But I will not be tempted to set myself in opposition to thee. I am thy creature, and I will be even mild and docile to my natural lord and king, if thou wilt also perform thy part, the which thou owest me. Oh, Frankenstein, be not equitable to every other, and trample upon me alone, to whom thy justice, and even thy clemency and affection, is most due. Remember, that I am thy creature; I ought to be thy Adam; but I am rather the fallen angel, whom thou drivest from joy for no misdeed. Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."

This ends with the quote I got on the first opening, so therefore would clearly "end the transmission".
Freakinstein !

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You clearly have a concept and idea in which you wish to express, however there is no coherence and your own ideas are fragmented and wrapped around external sources in which you want to use to give credence and context.

Perhaps you could structure this better, with your own thoughts clearly laid out and extracts quoted in context so it is more coherent and flows better?

This would only help to engage the reader and produce more considered posts.

Just a suggestion.
edit on 27-4-2014 by The 5th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The 5th

It was meant to be at least 50%+ open ended structure wise, so I am guessing you are just reading it all out of context, gotta read those other threads since they lead into it.

I noticed you made a thread quite long ago here, asking members :

I am interested to know if anyone has a journal of their spiritual development. I have always been meaning to write one, but never quite got round to starting it. I think it would be fascinating to be able to read through your day to day experiences and see the changes that have occurred over weeks, months, years.

Although I can see clear changes in my development, having not put anything to paper I bet there is so much I have forgotten.

So has anyone documented theirs so far? If so what changes have you noticed? These could include experiencing more phenomenon day to day, to any difference in clairvoyance, clairsentience etc. Have you learnt anything from just reading through your journal? Any surprising discoveries you didn’t think would happen?

I’m really interested to hear what any of you have to share, perhaps you may think it is a silly idea, even so please leave a comment.

And that's kinda what this is, an interactive journal of tidbits of what realizations I stumbled across, etc.
You really would have to read all of the threads I linked in order fully to get the gist of it. Can't speed read it, you gotta go slower and ask questions, etc.

If you inspect over the amount of information, you will notice I do reasonably fair on structuring considering the absurdity of how daunting it would be to even try to apply a rigid structure to such a task (writing a year-long journal).

But overall on development, for just example structuring; I would say the better I get at it, the more I put on my plate to overwhelm myself and set myself back yet again. haha! Maybe it's like two steps forward, one step back?

Anyhow, thanks for posting your honest criticism. I typically think similar thoughts but as pointed out it's a difficult balancing act. If you view it more as a journal of the sorts it will probably be more interesting or entertaining.

If this stuff ever got put into a book (if I ever made one from it), then for sure Structure and Organization would become paramount due to trying to fit X amount of data into Y amount of pages. So ya for sure then.

edit on 4/27/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/27/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am really enjoying these lines of expression please do continue

namaste
~sacri~

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sacri

Thank you very much. I probably shouldn't type too much right now but I will later.
I just came across something Hilarious that I'll share though. Note the lyrics and how they apply also, plus the imagery in the video showing all sorts of motifs. Including Fencing which I was talking about earlier to my wife surprisingly. I guess I had forgot Gomez was a great fencer, but it must have been buried deep in there somewhere.

I had totally forgotten about this guy till just a few min ago checking the Addam's soundtrack on Youtube (Lmao!)
Hopefully yall laugh as much as I did.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Dunno where to put this for now since it merges many many things.

First let me link this:
My posts in Pagan Stones thread
Currently 4 pages worth, maybe half are research I'd like to use to create another thread sometime if I can to save it mainly in a easy access place (but with other additions).

I got into the Yew Rune, then Sig Sigma etc
Those posts are really important and will help explain tons of things.

Now here's the next part, and it's big, and I am posting it here because of the connotations in the first page of this thread.

Sowilō Rune

Sowilō or *sæwelō is the reconstructed Proto-Germanic name of the s-rune, meaning "sun". The name is attested for the same rune in all three rune poems. It appears as Old Norse sól, Old English sigel, and Gothic sugil.

So it's the Sole Soul of Sol? Which is Yew and the Sig of Ma and the Sig of El.
The Nature of Sig's Signature. Zig Zag.

The Elder Futhark s rune (reconstructed name *Sowilo) is attested in two variants, a Σ shape (four strokes), more prevalent in earlier (3rd to 5th century) inscriptions (e.g. Kylver stone), and an S shape (three strokes), more prevalent in later (5th to 7th century) inscriptions (e.g. Golden horns of Gallehus, Seeland-II-C).

Coincidentally, the Phoenician letter šin from which the Old Italic s letter ancestral to the rune was derived was itself named after the Sun, shamash, based on the Egyptian uraeus hieroglyph.

The Younger Futhark Sol and the Anglo-Saxon futhorc Sigel runes are identical in shape, a rotated version of the later Elder Futhark rune, with the middle stroke slanting upwards, and the initial and final strokes vertical.

The Anglo-Saxon runes developed a variant shape (ᚴ), called the "bookhand" s rune because it is probably inspired by the long s (ſ) in Insular script. This variant form is used in the futhorc given on the Seax of Beagnoth.

You gotta check that wiki and investigate all the pictures etc.

The Sig rune in Guido von List's Armanen Futharkh were very loosely based on the Younger Futhark Sigel, thus changing the concept associated with it from "Sun" to "victory" (German Sieg), arriving Týr" in his row, yielding Sigtýr, a name of Ódin.

The symbol is used as the "s" in the band KISS.

So actually the band's name KISS would better be thought of as KI+SS
KI the Key which is Qi-Chi or even T.
So KI (Goddess Earth) + the Two Suns-Sons?

Who we talking to? Emma Zunz ??

"Emma Zunz" is a short story by Argentine writer Jorge Luis Borges. The tale recounts how its eponymous heroine avenges the death of her father.[1] Originally published in September 1948 in the magazine Sur, it was reprinted in Borges' 1949 collection The Aleph. The story deals with the themes of justice and revenge, and of right and wrong.[2] As in several other short stories, Borges illustrates the difficulty in understanding and describing reality. The story relies on issues of deceit, self-deception and inauthenticity to illustrate this.[1]

Word Superstition??

In her discussion of "Emma Zunz", Dapía (1993) turns to a concept of Fritz Mauthner: the notion of Wortaberglaube, or "Word Superstition." Mauthner affirms that humans have an ineluctable inability to distinguish between the various ways in which a word can refer to an exterior reality that the word itself generates, so that by means of words, primitive humans asked themselves, "what does this earthquake mean, or this deformed child, or this comet?" Moderns are more inclined to get hung up on questions of the meaning of words like "soul" or "matter." says Mauthner, "Most humans suffer from this mental weakness of believing that because a word exists, this word must refer to something; they think that because a words exists, a real object must correspond to it." (Beiträge 1) Without discounting the possibility of a psychoanalytic reading of "Emma Zunz," or other well-known interpretations, Dapía skillfully helps us read Emma as embodying the dangers of "Word Superstition." Emma manages to construct a story that has no reference outside of language itself, but that, at the same time, takes charge of itself and is not an object of question by others.

Leopold Zunz ?

Leopold Zunz (Hebrew/Yiddish: יום טוב ליפמן צונץ—Yom Tov Lipmann Tzuntz; 10 August 1794 – 17 March 1886) was a German Reform rabbi and writer, the founder of what has been termed "Jewish Studies" or "Judaic Studies" (Wissenschaft des Judentums), the critical investigation of Jewish literature, hymnology and ritual.[1] Zunz's historical investigations and contemporary writings had an important influence on contemporary Judaism.

Tell us about Sól Sunna

Sól (Old Norse "Sun")[1] or Sunna (Old High German, and existing as an Old Norse and Icelandic synonym: see Wiktionary sunna, "Sun") is the Sun personified in Germanic mythology. One of the two Old High German Merseburg Incantations, written in the 9th or 10th century CE, attests that Sunna is the sister of Sinthgunt. In Norse mythology, Sól is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson.

In both the Poetic Edda and the Prose Edda she is described as the sister of the personified moon, Máni, is the daughter of Mundilfari, is at times referred to as Álfröðull, and is foretold to be killed by a monstrous wolf during the events of Ragnarök, though beforehand she will have given birth to a daughter who continues her mother's course through the heavens. In the Prose Edda, she is additionally described as the wife of Glenr. As a proper noun, Sól appears throughout Old Norse literature. Scholars have produced theories about the development of the goddess from potential Nordic Bronze Age and Proto-Indo-European roots.

Sister of "Máni " ?

Now get this:

One of the two Merseburg Incantations (the "horse cure"), recorded in Old High German, mentions Sunna, who is described as having a sister, Sinthgunt. The incantation describes how Phol and Wodan rode to a wood, and there Balder's foal sprained its foot. Sinthgunt sang charms, her sister Sunna sang charms, Friia sang charms, her sister Volla sang charms, and finally Wodan sang charms, followed by a verse describing the healing of the foal's bone.[2]

Yeah the Horse is the Cure.
Phol and foal, cuz it's All Fo One and One Fo All.
Friia Will Free Ya in a Free Fall.

In chapter 56, additional names for Sól are given; "day-star", "disc", "ever-glow", "all-bright seen", "fair-wheel", "grace-shine", "Dvalinn's toy", "elf-disc", "doubt-disc", and "ruddy".[15] In chapter 58, following a list of horses, the horses Arvakr and Alsviðr are listed as drawing the sun,[16] and, in chapter 75, Sól is again included in a list of goddesses.[17]

sun (Sól) and the moon (Máni) = "Two Zunz of Zeus" ? Deuce of Deus?
Time to pay the Dues to Dos Pilas!
Yall ready to call a Truce with the Truths?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Dos Pilas is Guatemalan Spanish for two wells (or water containers), and this is generally accepted meaning of the name, however early investigator Pierre Ivanoff has given the origin of the name as meaning two stelae.[9] The emblem glyph for the site and/or the polity of Dos Pilas is the same as that of Tikal, Mutal.[5] Its exact meaning is obscure but the drawing suggests a hair knot.

The Pilas (Pillars) are probably Spray from the Wells of the Whales.
Hair Knot? The Air Naught is the Heir of Not?

Solveig

The name consists of two parts, where both parts have different theorized origins.
Sol-
Old Norse salr "house, hall, home"
Old Norse sól "sun"
Old Norse sölr "sun-coloured, yellow"
-veig
Old Norse veig "strength"
Old Norse víg "battle"
Old Norse vígja "to butt"

Soul of Soil , Saint Zoilus don't Foil and Oil Boil Us.
Zoilus (Greek)

Zoilus or Zoilos (Greek: Ζωΐλος; c. 400 B.C. – 320 B.C.) was a Greek grammarian, Cynic philosopher, and literary critic from Amphipolis in East Macedonia, then known as Thrace. Took the name Homeromastix (Ὁμηρομάστιξ "Homer whipper"; gen.: Ὁμηρομάστιγος) later in life.

Zoilus is especially notable for his role in the beginnings of Homeric scholarship. His monograph Homeric questions seems to have analyzed continuity errors in Homer, but also criticized the impropriety of Homer's depiction of gods indulging in allegedly inappropriate behavior. This monograph is widely regarded as the beginning of classical scholarship.[citation needed] Zoilus also wrote responses to works by Isocrates and Plato, who had attacked the style of Lysias of which he approved.

However, the Homeric questions led to his name becoming a byword for harsh and malignant criticism: in antiquity he gained the name Homeromastix, "scourge of Homer"; in the modern period, Cervantes calls Zoilus a "slanderer" in the preface to Don Quixote and there is also a (now disused) proverb, "Every poet has his Zoilus." Since his writings do not survive, it is impossible to know whether this caricature is justified.

So this is sorta like Soylent Green,
because it's the Soil of the Ent ya Glean?

New York City Police Department detective Robert Thorn (Charlton Heston) lives with his aged friend Solomon "Sol" Roth (Edward G. Robinson). Due to Roth's advanced age he remembers life before its current miserable state and routinely waxes nostalgic for his youth when the air was clean and the weather wasn't perpetually summer. He was also well educated and has a small library of reference materials which he uses to help Det. Thorn solve crimes (consequently Roth is referred to as a police "book").

Solomon "Sol" Roth?

Roth is an English, German or Jewish origin surname. There are seven theories:
the spilling of blood from the warrior class of ancient Germanic Deutsch soldier
ethnic name for an Anglo-Saxon, derived from rot (meaning "red" in pre-7th century), referencing red-haired people.
topographical name, derived from rod (meaning "wood"), referencing a dweller in such a location.
derivative from hroth (from the Proto-Germanic word for "fame"; related to hrod).
locale name for 18th century Ashkenazi refugees to Germany.
derivative from roe in the ancient Danish language to signify (of) a king.
of the red colour of clay, as in pottery (Deutsch)

Roth = Realms of the Haunting

Realms of the Haunting is a first-person shooter developed by Gremlin Interactive.

Adam Randall - The game's protagonist. The enstranged son of a village priest, Adam receives a note from his late father which leads him to the abandoned mansion in which the game takes place. Adam soon discovers that he is the Chosen One, and must fulfill his destiny of preventing the resurrection of the Power of Satan, which would trigger Armageddon.

Rebecca Trevisard - A young English psychic who Adam meets inside the house. Claiming to be an associate of Adam's late father, Rebecca quickly becomes his traveling companion and assists him in unlocking the mysteries of the house.

Aelf - A knight of God who died in battle many years ago, Aelf's ghost appears throughout the game to provide advice and assistance to Adam. He is revealed to be an incarnation of the archangel Michael, and the nemesis of the demon Belial.

Raphael - The guardian of the Tower, an interdimensional pathway that connects the different worlds of the multiverse. He is played by the same actor who portrays Aelf, and the game comments that the two characters are linked, although the plot never goes into specifics.

Hawk - An angel who, like Aelf and Raphael, provides assistance to Adam in his quest. Hawk is meant to serve as the host to the Power of God during Armageddon, during which he is to battle Gaul, the vessel for the Power of Satan.

Pretty crazy stuff.

Rothé, a form of cattle in various roleplaying games

Cooper Roth, Marvel Comics superhero
Hyman Roth, fictional character in the film The Godfather Part II

Challenge Roth, a long distance triathlon race
Daniel Roth (watchmakers), watch making company
Roth IRA or Roth 401(k), tax advantaged retirement savings accounts in the U.S.

Roth festival or रोठ in Hindi is a special Thick bread/festival of Jains in India

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Gonna copy paste this from my U2U outbox before I lose it. It's cutting it close.
Sometimes instead of writing things on a notepad I write them to people as responses or something I thought they may 'get'.
Anyhow, here's a stream I'll try to copy as best as I can (and I'll probably edit it a little of course):

Ave. Avenue = Ave is the Path
Ave of Anu (Sky-Heaven)
A few Ave words :
Saved, Shaved, Wave, Avert, Average, Aversion, Beaver, Behave, Agave, Bereave, Brave, etc etc (way too many to even mess with probably, at least a few hundred).

Also note "Ave Maria"
Bomb this Hail Mary

"The Hail Mary, also commonly called the Ave Maria (Latin) or Angelic Salutation, is a traditional Christian prayer...
Based on the greeting of the angel Gabriel to the Virgin Mary in the Gospel of Luke,"

So "Ave" = "Hail" in Latin?
Tons of disambiguation yet most are songs etc.

Google translate gave some interesting results for "Ave":

Adieu!
ave!, salve!, vale!, valete!

Salve : Medical Ointment, Salvage/Save,
French salve "tray used for presenting objects to the king"

Now this one's nuts:

salvo (n.)
1719, alteration of salva (1590s) "simultaneous discharge of guns," from Italian salva "salute, volley" (French salve, 16c., is from Italian), from Latin salve "hail!," literally "be in good health!,"

So even Salvo goes back to Hail? Like a Salvo of Ice from the sky known as Hail? Because Hell is Icy and spheroid shaped and hits us on our heads?

Now get this:

soap (n.)
Old English sape "soap, salve"
from Proto-Germanic *saipon "dripping thing, resin"

Gotta be kidding me, it's dripping? Drops of Hail maybe? It washes us off like soap and heals us like the salve in a salvo?

Hmmm "Vale"? Valley, Valediction, Carnival?
Italian carnevale "Shrove Tuesday,"

Shrove Tuesday
Marti Gras
Maria tell us about that Shriver!

Shriver? Connected with Valley and Liquid reference (hail) ??
Shhh it's the River of the Shriver!
Shhh it's the Rove Goat!
Shh it's the Rove Beetle!

One well-known species is the Devil's coach horse beetle.

Oh it's the Devil's "Coach" "Horse" "Beetle"???? That is unbelievable I knew the Devil and the Horse and the Bee's Tale would pop up in some form or fashion.

"Rove (shipbuilding), a conical washer used under a square cut nail."

It's a "Washer" maybe with "Soap"?
Clinker
Carvel

Carvel ? Carnival?
Caravel
Strake
Of course...

Ave! Hail! Hello!
Aloha! Ahalan! Hallo! Hola! Ni Hao! Halo (Indonesian?)
Ciao (Italian-Spanish) and Xin chào (Vietnamese) ?

Disambig Chao from Chaos!

The Sacred Chao, a symbol of the Discordian religion

Discordianism

Discordianism is a religion and subsequent philosophy based on the veneration or worship of Eris (also known as Discordia), the Greco-Roman goddess of chaos, or archetypes or ideals associated with her. It was founded after the 1965 publication of its (first) holy book, the Principia Discordia, written by two individuals working under the pseudonyms Malaclypse the Younger and Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst.

The religion has been likened to Zen, based on similarities with absurdist interpretations of the Rinzai school, as well as Taoist philosophy. Discordianism is centered on the idea that both order and disorder are illusions imposed on the universe by the human nervous system, and that neither of these illusions of apparent order and disorder is any more accurate or objectively true than the other.

Tone Contour

Châu, a continent, or the like; huddle together
Chao method, a way of indicating Chinese tones devised by Yuen Ren Chao
Chǎo technique (炒), a Chinese stir frying technique

Hey I must be in that Crow's Nest...
working out strategy with Boy Blossom?!

Hogging and Sagging
Hog, Hogging it All, Up?
Sag, Sagging Down...

This SAG is 333:

South Asian Gate (南亚之门) will be Kunming City's tallest skyscraper at 83-storeys, with a height of 333m.

Sag (geology), or trough, a depressed, persistent, low area;

Sagittarius seemed connected but would take more time to unravel properly:
Latin : Sagit Tarius = Scent/Arrow/Archer + Banker/Homager

Homage
Respect, Dedication

"hom·ag·er (hŏm′ə-jər, ŏm′-)
n. A vassal who paid homage to a feudal lord."

Banker? Is that a money changer or the bank of the river valley ? (Shh it's a River!)

Banker

: a person or boat employed in the cod fishery on the Newfoundland banks

Yeah, that's the 'banker'.

bank shot
n.
1. A shot in billiards in which the player causes the cue ball or an object ball to rebound off a cushion.
2. A shot in basketball in which the ball glances off the backboard before reaching the basket.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
A Vale is a Valley but a Salvo is a Volley?
Valiant, Valance?

"Bed skirt, used below a bed to conceal supports or clutter
Window valance, used above a window to conceal hardware or other window treatments"

Earlier it mentioned that Valerie was at least 50 some odd saints. Here is the first one I checked:
Valerie of Limoges

"is a legendary Christian martyr and cephalophore, associated with the Roman period, whose cult was very important in Limousin, France, in the medieval period."

That spelling in my English tongue would be pronounced Limousine (just add the e which makes Sin into Sine).

"The word limousine is derived from the name of the French region Limousin, because this covered compartment physically resembled the raised hood of the cloak worn by the shepherds there."

Limousine

Li Mo U Sin = Lie More You Sin
Hahah!

Back to St Valerie :

"The incident most insistently retold about St Valerie is that she was beheaded for her faith and then carried her own head to set before her bishop, Saint Martial, who had converted her."

St Martial? Marti is All? Hmm.
I'll come back to that later I'm sure as we have covered "martial" terms in various contexts before.

Now this is cool here: Cephalophore

"A cephalophore (from the Greek for "head-carrier") is a saint who is generally depicted carrying his or her own head; in art, this was usually meant to signify that the subject in question had been martyred by beheading. Handling the halo in this circumstance offers a unique challenge for the artist. Some put the halo where the head used to be; others have the saint carrying the halo along with the head."

Hello, Hale (ale), Hail (ail),
Hell (shell - Shhh it's El)
Halo (Alo! = Hey! in Serbian)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Valance is about "Skirting the Holy Bed of Beth" ?

"A bed skirt or valance is a piece of decorative fabric that is placed between the mattress and the box spring of a bed."

Between the Mattress and the Box Spring? Is that where the Pea Be? They probably didn't have box spring back then though, I'd have to go look it up to be sure.

And that means if that's right than it's for sure that the "Pea" is the "Head of the Cephalophore".

Cephalophore?
Cep
Two of note:

"A standard astronomical abbreviation referring to the Cepheus (constellation)"
"cep, or porcino, the edible mushroom Boletus edulis"

Back to St Valerie :

"She has been an important subject for Christian art since the middle ages and for porcelain figurines over several centuries."

Porcelain? But the Cep Mushroom is "Porcino"!
What's that the Porch with the Scorching Torch?
Scorching? I Score, Cha-Ching!

I Block Ya like Ibaka and I go Dunkin like Duncan cuz I done what I can with the Ib, aka my Heart!
Ib aka Ubbi Dubbi

An important part of the Egyptian soul was thought to be the Ib (jb), or heart. The Ib[1] or metaphysical heart was believed to be formed from one drop of blood from the child's mother's heart, taken at conception.[2]

To ancient Egyptians, the heart was the seat of emotion, thought, will and intention. This is evidenced by the many expressions in the Egyptian language which incorporate the word ib, Awt-ib: happiness (literally, wideness of heart), Xak-ib: estranged (literally, truncated of heart). This word was transcribed by Wallis Budge as Ab.

In Egyptian religion, the heart was the key to the afterlife. It was conceived as surviving death in the nether world, where it gave evidence for, or against, its possessor. It was thought that the heart was examined by Anubis and the deities during the Weighing of the Heart ceremony. If the heart weighed more than the feather of Maat, it was immediately consumed by the monster Ammit.

Ave of Anubis ? Or just regular Avenue Biz?

Now Cepheus:

"Cepheus was the King of Aethiopia. He was married to Cassiopeia and was the father of Andromeda, both of whom are immortalized as modern day constellations along with Cepheus.[2]"

Andromeda - Me da Andro.
Andro = Male
Andromeda (myth)
But Andromeda is a Female. Androgynous?

"Androgyny is the combination of masculine and feminine characteristics."

Meda = Ruler = Me da don? Yes because we rule ourselves.

"Her name is the Latinized form of the Greek Ἀνδρομέδα (Androméda) or Ἀνδρομέδη (Andromédē): "ruler of men",[2] from ἀνήρ, ἀνδρός (anēr, andrós) "man", and medon, "ruler"."

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

"Alpha Cephei, traditionally called "Alderamin", is a white hued star of magnitude 2.5, 49 light-years from Earth."

Alderamin? I can see so many potentials here, as usual they come in bits and pieces though.

All Door I'm In? Alderamin?
Alder = Elder = Ellen (El In)

"elder (n.2)
type of berry tree, c.1400, from earlier ellen, from Old English ellæn, ellærn "elderberry tree," origin unknown, perhaps related to alder. "

Alder

"Both the Latin and the Germanic words derive from the Proto-Indo-European root el-, meaning "red" or "brown", which is also a root for the English words "elk" and another tree: "elm", a tree distantly related to the alders.[2]."

"Amin (in Arabic أمين) is a given name for males meaning faithful, trustworthy. The mainly francophone variant is Amine. alternatives are Ameen and Amien. Amin appears in many Arabic, Persian, Indian given names.
The female equivalent of Amin/Amine/Ameen is Amina and Ameena, which is a widely used name among female Arabs."

Amine ? A mine , 'A' is mine?
Man, Men, Min, Mon, Mun.
All the vowels work, that's rare.

*Remember above? Mani is the Moon-Mun

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Back to Andromeda:

"As a subject, Andromeda has been popular in art since classical times; it is one of several Greek myths of a Greek hero's rescue of the intended victim of an archaic Hieros gamos (sacred marriage), giving rise to the "princess and dragon" motif. "

Princess and Dragon

"Princess and dragon is a generic premise common to many legends, fairy tales, and chivalric romances.[1] It is not a fairy tale itself, but along with Prince Charming, is a repeated cliché. Northrop Frye identified it as a central form of the quest romance."

Damsel in Distress
Damsel (The Dam's El)
Distress (Di Stress)
Because the Dam has two sides and suffers stresses, one side is "full" the other side is "empty",
Shhh it's a River Dam (or Dame?)

Few more pieces:
Witch Alder

Ardhanarishvara:
Ardhanari

"Ardhanarishvara (Sanskrit: अर्धनारीश्वर, Ardhanārīśvara), is a composite androgynous form of the Hindu god Shiva and his consort Parvati (also known as Devi, Shakti and Uma in this icon). Ardhanarishvara is depicted as half male and half female, split down the middle. The right half is usually the male Shiva, illustrating his traditional attributes."

Hahahahah! The Dams El in Di Stress!

"Ardhanarishvara means "the Lord who is half woman." Ardhanarishvara is also known by other names like Ardhanaranari ("the half man-woman"), Ardhanarisha ("the Lord who is half woman"), Ardhanarinateshvara ("the Lord of Dance who is half-woman"),[1]"

"Ardhanarishvara symbolizes that the male and female principles are inseparable.[28] The composite form conveys the unity of opposites (coniunctio oppositorum) in the universe.[2][11][46][47]"

The Ardhanarishvara page came from the Andromeda link I believe.

Vaikuntha Kamalaja

"Vaikuntha-Kamalaja (or Lakshmi-Narayana) is a composite androgynous form of the Hindu god Vishnu and his consort Lakshmi. "

So Vaikuntha = Vai the Wedge of Ha (Hah! - Wiki the word that should be there for etym it won't link)
What am I listening to Steve Vai as I Scry?
*Actually it was more like Joe Satriani and Gary Hoey but close enough*

One last kicker :
The Dams El in Di Stress ?
A Dam (Adam)
Eve Deceive from the Sieve?

"A sieve, or sifter, is a device for separating wanted elements from unwanted material
The word "sift" derives from 'sieve'.
In cooking, a sifter is used to separate and break up clumps in dry ingredients such as flour, as well as to aerate and combine them. A strainer is a form of sieve used to separate solids from liquid."

So we have Sif over there Sifting through Flowers? Yes!
She must be the Sleeve and I'm the Arm she Advises.

The Strainer is Di Stressed and a St. Rainer?
Saint/Street = St. (Path of Progression - the Ave)

"The name comes from the Germanic name Reginar, composed of the two elements ragin ("advice") and heri ("army") ."

edit on 5/12/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Now get this!
Catch 22 aka Rainer Foundation a Charity in UK:

"Catch22 was formed in 2008 by the merge of UK young people's organisations "Rainer" and "Crime Concern".[2]"

Rainer Maria

"Rainer Maria was a three piece emo band originally from Madison, Wisconsin,[1] later residing in Brooklyn, New York.[2] Named after the German-language poet Rainer Maria Rilke,[3]"

Rainer Maria Rilke

"René Karl Wilhelm Johann Josef Maria Rilke (4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926) — better known as Rainer Maria Rilke (German: [ˈʁaɪnɐ maˈʁiːa ˈʁɪlkə]) — was a Bohemian-Austrian poet and novelist, "widely recognized as one of the most lyrically intense German-language poets",[1] writing in both verse and highly lyrical prose. Several critics have described Rilke's work as inherently "mystical".[2][3]"

So he's a awesome writer-lyricist, considered very "mystical". Had a lot of names, all of them very interesting.
Look at this guy's stuff!

"Figures from Greek mythology (e.g. Apollo, Hermes, Orpheus) recur as motifs in his poems and are depicted in original interpretations

Rilke often worked with metaphors, metonymy and contradictions (e.g. in his epitaph, the rose is a symbol of sleep – rose petals are reminiscent of closed eyelids).
Rilke's little-known 1898 poem, "Visions of Christ" depicted Mary Magdalene as the mother to Jesus' child.[33][34]"

Sonnets to Orpheus
Son net ore ta free us.
Duino Elegies
Do I know Elegies?
Book of Hours
That Book of Ours?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Hey you, how's it going?
Did you see the link Gordi left - I think you might like it for your thread here. It's quite hard to read since it's not in chronological order - the writer jumps about through history, and he also makes an enormous assumption that every chronicler of history adheres to the same code. But that being said, if you can ignore his own personal ethics, he does make some pretty good links.
He basically notices a pattern amongst certain groups whom he believes follow the 'Dragon Line' - a family whose aim it is to maintain their power base throughout history.
It's interesting reading, so take what you will from it if any of it is helpful. Hope you like!

Tracking Ladon Gog

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am delighted to hear this. It was about time for victory

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
A response Scry to another member saying "Lucifer isn't God":

I will agree with your post that "Lucifer" isn't God exactly but rather it's God's voice, as a result of my post about wheels. Let's listen in.

God = Hub
Lucifer = Spokes = Spoke = Rays of Light

Light?
Lie of T?
Lie ta ?
Lie to who?

It's the Lie of Ta

Tantalum = Ta

So it's the "Tantalus Myth":

"Tantalus (Ancient Greek: Τάνταλος, Tántalos) was a Greek mythological figure, most famous for his eternal punishment in Tartarus. "

Sound Familiar?
That whole wiki is really interesting.
Back to the metal Ta :

"Tantalum is a rare, hard, blue-gray, lustrous transition metal that is highly corrosion-resistant."

That's bizarre, but it's even crazier with the names...

"Tantalum, always together with the chemically similar niobium, occurs in the minerals tantalite, columbite and coltan "

Columbite? Coltan?
Niobium = Niobe

"was a daughter of Tantalus"

Being Tantalized by the Disguise of Li?

Tantalize
"to torment with, or as if with, the sight of something desired but out of reach; tease by arousing expectations."

So just as a little kicker, since it's all about "Illusion", that must be part of the reasoning for :

"Niobe statue at Harry Houdini's Grave in New York City"

Pic is on the wiki above for Niobe. Harry Who Deny?

So it's like we really are in the Matrix. "Ma's Trix".

"More recently, one of the characters in the films The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions was also named Niobe."

Neo Be Niobe ?

Some neat Obe and Oba terms.
Obe
Oba

So I guess what we are doing is:
Outcome-based education
which is an Out-of-box experience
aka the Out-of-body experience
through the - Open Back-End

As if we were :
Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
Or something I guess?

Oba is a king, a goddess, and it seems a name for
Perilla

And how do we know I'm Right about Oba and Obe?
Check this out: Tantakatan! (Tantalus again!)

Tantakatan

"Tantakatan (鍛高譚?) is a kind of shōchū made with perilla leaves. It is produced in Asahikawa, Hokkaidō, Japan. The alcohol content is twenty percent."

This is the Spiritual
Oxygen Breathing Apparatus
and
Optical Brightening Agent

Only Boys Aloud ? Or Allowed?
All + Owed? Ode of the Obe, Oba, and Oda?
ODA

"Odette is a French given name; Old German name Oda + diminutive -tte; a female form of Odo, Odet."

We "Owed it" because we are getting into the What???
Oda (Harem)

"Oda (Turkish: oda, "a room, chamber") is a room within a harem "

It's like Deep Space Nine and Odo is keeping an eye on things.

Note that I got back to Tantalus through Perilla after breaking Niobe's name down for clues.
And we ended at the 'Harem Above', what an excellent journey!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
た, in hiragana, = Ta

It actually is the Tt !?
Japanese? Whoa.
Over and over this happens.

These things are matching up closer and closer as I find more. (Instead of "And" I mistyped "Dan" --- Funny message!!!)
Dan = Stage so "All the World's a Dan".

Dan (ranking)
(Relinking for context)

"The Chinese character for the word dan (段) literally means step or stage in Japanese, but is also used to refer to one's rank or grade, i.e., one's degree or level of expertise. In Chinese pinyin, however, the same character is spelled duàn, and was originally used to mean phase. Dan is often used together with the word kyū (級?) in certain ranking systems, with dan being used for the higher ranks and kyū being used for lower ranks."

Judo

I Do what the "Ju Do" cuz I must be a "Jew Too".
And so is a U2!
It's the secret of "Do = Dao = Tao = T"

Oh this must be the perfect moment to say
"Ta Da!"

"interjection
(used as a jovial interjection in making an announcement, taking a bow, etc.).
Also, ta-dah."

Dah ?
Destroy All Humans!
Hahah!

"The longer of the two symbols used in Morse code"

Morse Code
Morse

"The large brooch or buckle fastening a cope, one of the liturgical vestments of the Roman Catholic Church
Walrus ivory, as "morse" is an archaic word for the walrus, a large aquatic mammal
Morse chain, a chain drive with inverted teeth"

Ok so we "Let the Right Spirit In"...

"Morse, French title for the Swedish horror film Let the Right One In"

As we are on the case like:

"Inspector Morse, a fictional British detective in books and on television"

Check this out:
Morse Potential

"The Morse potential, named after physicist Philip M. Morse, is a convenient model for the potential energy of a diatomic molecule. "

Diatomic Molecule

Morse Theory

We just learning about those "Mores".
Mores

"In short, mores "distinguish the difference between right and wrong, while folkways draw a line between right and rude".[1]
Both "mores" and "folkways" are terms coined by William Graham Sumner in 1906.[1]"

Gimme More Ores of Mores All!
Moral Code from the Morse Abode?

Morz ? That's Marz!
Morz

"Marz or Morz may refer to: Month in Europe"

Moth-Month-Mouth connect again.

"Ors, an abbreviation for "Others""

Hmmm the Norms of the Norns?
Norms (Psychology)

Got Piety cuz you know Pi a T? Yeah if we look at the two bottom lines as a tree trunk perhaps?
π Piety

Just love writing that stuff...
I just Hone In and Zone Out!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join