It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Calling Cliven Bundy a Racist Just About Shaming Conservatives? What Does This Solve? [And More]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

From people complaining about how there heroes get treated by the other side, and turn around and spew the same stuff.

Its funny has hell, all i have to say is keep it up, your making my day everyday with your awsome threads.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intelligenthoodlum33

True.

But why, in the Bundy case, is a "one side" vs the "other side" agenda so obvious ?

We can philosophize and idealize all we want, but it won't change the Human Nature factors will it.

How would "People" get away from the problem ?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

From people complaining about how there heroes get treated by the other side, and turn around and spew the same stuff.

Its funny has hell, all i have to say is keep it up, your making my day everyday with your awsome threads.

Well does this have anything to do with those views;

The ten D's of opposition tactics are:

Deflect
Delay
Deny
Discount
Deceive
Divide
Dulcify
Discredit
Destroy
Deal

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I have no runner in here, i just follow world politics and such, you keep on proving my point everytime you reply, you use the same tools you seem to dispise so much, so enjoy it cause i really do.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

That's definitely true.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

Well thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt, because I really feel like a big ol' idiot. Lol. I needed that.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I think that you're having an inability to see the forest because of the trees. If you would look at this thread a little bit deeper, you would see that there is a hidden hand manipulating both parties. You need to stop picking and choosing comments.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

what a funny joke.

of course I'm guessing you're talking about "progressivism" as defined by conservative pundits. or other equally ill-defined sources.

or outdated statements by progressives that seem quite antiquated or offensive to our modern sensibilities, but were progressive in contrast with the reactionary opinion of their day.

or perhaps you associate progressivism with the excuse "progress" that was often used for careless business practices during the industrial revolution.
edit on 26-4-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Im sorry can you see what i see, im pretty sure you cant. This mr bundy is a tool behing used by both sides to further there agenda. The sad fact is people using this mr bundy and complaining that they dont like what the other side is doing.

I see the whole forest no issues there.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Yes. well. Some of us are trying to understand how Bundy got from being a patriot, abused by the BLM, to talking about Rosa Parks, Mlk, The Black Boy, The Negro, abortin' all their babies(really, I still see some black babies), of course they are all in prison when they caint feed 'em. None of that to do with the BLM. He got his 15 mins of fame. Now he will be infamous and drag the conservatives with him.

Oh by the way, thanks Hannity.
edit on 26-4-2014 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Whos fault is it, why do people need to attach themselves to normal people to peddle there agenda, they get mad when there heroes are ordinary people that might have said or done something touchy in there lives.

The right used him to further there the gobernment is evil agenda, and the left is using is taken out of context words to punish the right.

Only losers are the american people, nobody else.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Another nuance to this is Progressives get away with "potty mouth" 24/7 because they control MSM, but soon as Conservative make a small "mistake" they crucified without any hesitation.
For the first time in our history, expressing your thoughts is ruled "hate crime" by TPTB, MSM, and some shills on ATS.

The New York Times reporter did a hit piece on Cliven Bundy.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I can't speak for others, but that's pretty much what I believe too. Welcome to the thread!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Still defending the cons by saying fox isint as full of #, priceless.

The right used Mr bundy to attack the left, now the left as found ammuniton for some pay back, now thats the whole problem, not just left or right.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Google "Larry Elder" for the straight talk on Bundy "racist" Progressive BS.
Even you could the truth!!

Larry Elder com
edit on 26-4-2014 by Granite because: did your work for ya

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio
a reply to: beezzer

I'm surprised that Republicans don't use that point to counter accusations of racism.

i'm surprised that dems didn't know what their party has done.
that's why the overkill for social welfare/justice programs, by them.

blame and deny when faced with the truth.

all they have is the race card,

and yes, scream racism and all will be well in the world.

how the hell did bundy get on that question anyway?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
In all the threads about his comments about race was his political leaning ever mentioned once? I don't remember anyone even saying he was a right winger.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
Google "Larry Elder" for the straight talk on Bundy "racist" Progressive BS.
Even you could the truth!!

Larry Elder com

Maybe Larry should check out the recent news outlets. Seeing how he has apologized for his remarks then it's not the progressive BS Larry claims it to be. Also seeing how Larry also writes for FOX then he isn't that used to telling the truth.

<< 1  2   >>

join