It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO SUCH THING As a Dissapearing Plane in the 21st Century.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
One simple sentence. Incompetence or lies.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Can you elaborate who you are replying to?

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: GeminiSky

There is material here about that info going though ACARS which was shutdown. That reporting system was not using satcom.

In thread here.

Im sorry why do you keep bringing up material which you never link to? What is your opinion? What are YOU trying to convey here in this thread? Please advise...Thanks.

GS

There are many links in the big thread. Go there. Why should everyone keep reporting them for you?

If people want to do it for you fine but some of us have done the work already. I'll stop giving references to it.
edit on 4/26/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

There is material here about that info going though ACARS which was shutdown. That reporting system was not using satcom.

In thread here.

Im sorry why do you keep bringing up material which you never link to? What is your opinion? What are YOU trying to convey here in this thread? Please advise...Thanks.

GS

There are many links in the big thread. Go there. Why should everyone keep reporting them for you?

If people want to do it for you fine but some of us have done the work already. I'll stop giving references to it.

No one has to do anything for me LOL!! Yup stopping your references would seem ideal in this situation. Thanks.

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

With modern tracking technology, either someone, somewhere, knows where this plane is and are telling us lies, or, they don't. In the latter case, they are incompetent at tracking millions of dollars worth of equipment.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

With modern tracking technology, either someone, somewhere, knows where this plane is and are telling us lies, or, they don't. In the latter case, they are incompetent at tracking millions of dollars worth of equipment.

This is the point im making with one caveat...even if someone was incompetent in tracking the plane, there MUST BE a record of its last location...something that recorded the whereabouts of the plane and was also IDIOT PROOF>

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So...since we have seen other theories, we should just blow them off and believe you?

There's more here than meets the eye and I am willing to look at ALL angles. Not just one.

And there is one thing I have learned over time. Nothing is IDIOT PROOF.

And there is a record of the planes last location. But where it went after that is anybodies guess.
edit on 26-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

First off ....It's hard for me to take a thread seriously when the title has a MASSIVE glaring spelling mistake

*disappearing - for later use!! Plus you call yourself "handsome yet evil genius"

Of course a plane can disappear..... otherwise where is flight MH370??

It has disappeared....not meaning it can not be found! IT will be found most likely but currently the plane disappeared!

edit on 26-4-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

First off ....It's hard for me to take a thread seriously when the title has a MASSIVE glaring spelling mistake

*disappearing - for later use!! Plus you call yourself "handsome yet evil genius"

It has disappeared....not meaning it can not be found! IT will be found most likely but currently the plane disappeared!

Oh wow my apologies, I am very very sorry for such incompetent spelling. Please do share your opinion on where the plane is I would be very interested to know if it carshed shomvere or if the passingars are still alvie?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bazart

You haven't heard it because the 777 fleet has never been grounded, nor have the batteries ever caught fire. That is the 787, and the two are nothing alike.

Thanks for the correct .

Point is - is this type of aircraft unacceptably dangerous FOR WHATEVER REASON , or not ? Only a person who knows what happened to the aircraft in question could give a honest and informed answer. Err on the side of safety may be expensive for airlines and Boeing ( for example ) , but - maybe sometimes being cautious is a good idea , especially when it comes to transportation . Does someone know something that may forestall an intense and expensive investigation ?

I thought the Tom Hanks castaway movie was stupid at the time , for the reasons OP has stated... and that was years ago.
edit on 26-4-2014 by Bazart because: havtakillya

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

So...since we have seen other theories, we should just blow them off and believe you?

There's more here than meets the eye and I am willing to look at ALL angles. Not just one.

And there is one thing I have learned over time. Nothing is IDIOT PROOF.

And there is a record of the planes last location. But where it went after that is anybodies guess.

Do you know what happens when you ASSume? Thats right you dont look too good. If you take the time to read my original post, I am simply stating that the official version of events is not plausible. No one SHOULD beleive anything I say, they are grown ups who can make their own opinions. However you hostile and childish outburts are amusing. Please go on.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think it was shot down.

They don't want everyone to know that they will shoot down a passenger plane.

My opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
I think it was shot down.

They don't want everyone to know that they will shoot down a passenger plane.

My opinion.

Perhaps...but for what reason? Did they lose control of the plane? Was the plane not responding to radio contact?> Such a mystery this is..

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
excellent OP
sandf
"conspicuous by its absence" i believe is the term
we are being HOSED

edit on Satpm4b20144America/Chicago53 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Satpm4b20144America/Chicago20 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

a reply to: DeadSeraph

LOL so you come here to this thread, with the MSM version of events and "proclaim" that its at the bottom of the ocean?

Im sorry but you cannot argue an event by using the "official" version of events. Until they actually find the plane no one including you can state where it is located.

Oh and so far, you are the only one in this thread to mention secret landings and CIA involvement. Go Figure.

My arguments are supported by the known facts. Are yours? Where are your facts? Where is the evidence that this was anything other than a tragic plane crash? What do you have to back up your allegations other than conjecture? Where is the proof that the plane landed somewhere else, when all the data we have at our disposal suggests it's in the drink?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I believe that you are the one who is hostile. Grow a thicker skin as your theory has holes galore. It seems to me that you haven't even really looked into this other than maybe Alex Jones.

Try some research. Other than the theories that you agree with. Look for other angles. That's the only way to find the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bazart

The 777 has the best safety record of any aircraft ever built. They've flown over 7 million flights since entering service, and prior to this there were two crashes, with three fatalities, and one of those was killed by a ground vehicle responding to the crash.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

i have been told directly by a super mod that spell NAZIs are to be disregarded as no knows here at ATS
edit on Satpm4b20144America/Chicago29 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I believe/think the pilot told the tower his intentions.

There was a Malaysian notice to the Chinese stating they had sealed evidence of the tower to pilot, radar, and security transmissions that they could never reveal to the public. A few days later they release a pilot transcript that basically stated nothing of significance. Suspicous.

There is a thread here on the sealed evidence.

The media made it pretty clear the pilot was some what of a "radical".

I believe the dots are there. We just need to connect them.

Eta:sorry for the bad spelling.

edit on 26-4-2014 by liejunkie01 because: eta

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

I believe that you are the one who is hostile. Grow a thicker skin as your theory has holes galore. It seems to me that you haven't even really looked into this other than maybe Alex Jones.

Try some research. Other than the theories that you agree with. Look for other angles. That's the only way to find the truth.

Yes I agree I have been very hostile on this thread. Please accept my apologies. There are definitely alot of theories out there. And I have considered yours as well. So far we don't know who is right about this plane. I am willing to leave it at that instead of arguing with you kind sir.

GS

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join