It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO SUCH THING As a Dissapearing Plane in the 21st Century.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: GeminiSky

25th May 2003, a 727 was stolen, no one knows how many were on board. Still missing.

1st November 2008, a Beechcraft Kingair went missing over a jungle, three people on board. Still missing.

So yes, planes do 'just disappear in the 21st century' unfortunately, and plenty other did in the late 20th century too.

I am curious about the 2003 case, could you please provide your source for that information?

Thanks..

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
No, I never used to hang around with you, just enjoyed your musings.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yes, the world is under constant surveillance. But there are only so many eyes to look at the data. It's not computers to sound a alarm anytime something looks weird. They record, nothing more and data gets over written all the time.

Your theories on this are the ones not making sense to me as you only seem to be looking at this story from one side rather than all sides like a good investigator would.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedoctorswife
No, I never used to hang around with you, just enjoyed your musings.

Then stay tuned =)

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky
a reply to: F4guy

Please show the source stating that the option was not ordered by the airline. Also I would like to know how air traffic control is able to track airplanes WORLDWIDE. Thanks.

When a/c are out of radar coverage (eg over oceans) mostly they track by the aircraft reporting it's position a various previously defined fixed points as it passes them.

I have seen ATC providers report deviations between expected and actual times at such positions as small as 2 minutes - the airliners are expected to provide updates of expected times as wind or anything else affects their progress.

That MAS had not bought RR's reporting system was all over the MSM in the early days - do some research.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Yes, the world is under constant surveillance. But there are only so many eyes to look at the data. It's not computers to sound a alarm anytime something looks weird. They record, nothing more and data gets over written all the time.

Your theories on this are the ones not making sense to me as you only seem to be looking at this story from one side rather than all sides like a good investigator would.

I am very sorry about my theories not making sense. I hope you can wrap your mind around some of the things im trying to convey. For example lets talk about satellites that can pick up infrared missile launch events.

Do you really think that if an event happens and NO ONE IS SITTING AT THE MONITOR that this event will go unnoticed?
I think not. In fact there are numerous AI and algorithm programs that sound an alarm and ALERT SOMEONE when such an event occurs.

If you drive by a toll booth, and dont throw any money in, and there is no one physically watching the toll booth camera, do you think you wont be caught? Of-course not, because once no money is received, the camera is triggered, your license plate photographed and a violation notice is sent to your address on file ALL WITHOUT HUMAN INVOLVEMENT.

If a fighter pilot is flying along and another enemy plane obtains a missile lock on him, but he isn't looking at his radar, then will that enemy plane go unnoticed? NO. Because the cockpit would be ablaze in lights sirens and even vibrations to notify the pilot.

You greatly underestimate the ability of today's artificial surveillance intelligence.

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: GeminiSky
a reply to: F4guy

Please show the source stating that the option was not ordered by the airline. Also I would like to know how air traffic control is able to track airplanes WORLDWIDE. Thanks.

When a/c are out of radar coverage (eg over oceans) mostly they track by the aircraft reporting it's position a various previously defined fixed points as it passes them.

I have seen ATC providers report deviations between expected and actual times at such positions as small as 2 minutes - the airliners are expected to provide updates of expected times as wind or anything else affects their progress.

That MAS had not bought RR's reporting system was all over the MSM in the early days - do some research.

Then such a link would be very easy to provide....would you be a dear? (not that i buy the official version anyway)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

I know right? So far the CIA has been mentioned several times throughout this thread all by those touting the official version of events. I don't recall any one of us speculating on alternative theories mentioning them.

It almost like they're trying to derail your thread or something...

Shills are funny especially when they don't even realize they are shills.

*shakes head bemusedly*

Serously how obvious can these people be? Not once did I mention CIA, or ALIENS, or SECRET LANDINGS, yet these posters keep bringing it up? Why oh why?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I'm with you on this one GS... S&F.

What ISN'T being said is the loud part , IMO. Did the batteries catch fire as has happened before with this aircraft ? Did the engines fall off ? Where's all the talk about grounding the 777 fleet ? I haven't heard it.

Are Australians aware that if those evil Iranians launched a nuke at them ( or even sent a fleet ) , that their Ministry of Defense effectively admits that they wouldn't even know about it ?

Yes , GS - critical thinking seems in short supply. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bazart

I'm with you on this one GS... S&F.

What ISN'T being said is the loud part , IMO. Did the batteries catch fire as has happened before with this aircraft ? Did the engines fall off ? Where's all the talk about grounding the 777 fleet ? I haven't heard it.

Are Australians aware that if those evil Iranians launched a nuke at them ( or even sent a fleet ) , that their Ministry of Defense effectively admits that they wouldn't even know about it ?

Yes , GS - critical thinking seems in short supply. Thanks.

THIS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I seem to have found some info on what happened to that stolen 727. Seems it needed to "dissapear" due to 4 million in airport fees, and the fact that it was physically STOLEN and last seen requesting landing over the Seychelles....I can imagine that turning off the transponder and also being in an area where they would not be neccesarily intercepted by fighter jets, (not sure if that country had advanced enough radar tracking), would make it plausible to make the airplane un-findable....I think its now being used to transport powder...just my opinion

On May 25, 2003, a Boeing 727 with the registration number N844AA - formerly owned by American Airlines - was stolen from Quatro de Fevereiro Airport in Luanda, Angola. A Miami-based company called Aerospace Sales & Leasing Co. was reported to be its last owner. Most intelligence agencies believe the missing plane to be in the hands of terrorists or drug dealers. N844AA was formerly owned by American Airlines, and was one of two at Quatro de Fevereiro in the process of being converted for use by an Africa-based airline. The aircraft had been sitting idle in Angola for 14 months, and it owed more than $4 million in backdated airport fees. Reports conflict as to whether it was to be used by TAAG Air Angola, or if it was in the process of being converted to a diesel tanker, with seating removed and attachment of aluminium fuel tanks to the floor. There were reports that a male boarded the aircraft, but was not seen leaving it. When the aircraft started taxiing down the runway, the control tower tried to make contact, but there was no response. The aircraft was seen to be making abrupt changes in direction while on the taxiways, and even during the takeoff run. Reportedly, the aircraft was later in the airspace of Seychelles where it asked for permission to land, but disappeared shortly thereafter. It has not been seen since. Ben Charles PadillaA 51-year-old mechanic from Florida named Ben Charles Padilla was aboard the aircraft during the theft, and is believed by U.S. authorities to have been at the controls of the aircraft during the theft. Padilla's family have repeatedly stated that they thought he was kidnapped, and that he was in Angola only because the aircraft leasing company had sent him there to participate as an in-flight mechanic for the aircraft's impending flight to the company's headquarters. There were unconfirmed reports of a struggle onboard during the theft, due to the fact that the aircraft made dangerous maneuvers while taxiing before and during takeoff.

LINK

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The US claim was there was no detected explosion by them.

Some of the links to material you may be requesting is in the big thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bazart

You haven't heard it because the 777 fleet has never been grounded, nor have the batteries ever caught fire. That is the 787, and the two are nothing alike.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I've worked surveillance damn near my entire life. From ground level, (Recon), to Nuclear, Biological & Chemical and then PSYOP. I even hunt...LOL.

But it's the human factor that always screws things up. If some one isn't on the ball, and most of them aren't, things are missed.

Hell, we knew where Osama was years ahead of time and no one acted.

I think that it's the human factor at play here. Malaysia isn't being all to upfront with their data either after all.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The plane shifted realms just like the twin towers. The secret is in the paint jobs that were done. If we get to look at the data on that flight simulator at the piolets we could learn much about realm jumping. Different frequencies make it through different parts of the shift. The truth to what i say about the towers is found in the rubble left. only a third was left. One realm was an empty building set with demo and the other realm was a regular workday.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Well well well it appears that I have now found information to the contrary, indicating that the airline DID in fact purchase the engine monitoring options for the EXISTING 777s as well as signing up for it on the new 900 engines that powere their a380 aircraft...read em and weep folks this is from 2012!!::

Rolls-Royce, the global power systems company, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Malaysia Airlines for long-term TotalCare® services support for Trent 900 engines that will power its new fleet of six Airbus A380 aircraft.

Rolls-Royce already provides TotalCare support services for Trent 800 engines that power Malaysia Airlines’ fleet of 17 Boeing 777 aircraft. Speaking at the Farnborough International Airshow, Ahmad Jauhari Yahya, Group CEO, Malaysia Airlines, said: “We are very happy with the support we receive from Rolls-Royce - TotalCare alleviates the burden of engine maintenance and provides significant financial savings. We look forward to receiving the same high level of support for our Trent 900 engines as we undertake this important fleet expansion.”

Link

Oh my oh my what did we uncover here? I guess this was known by the storytellers and had to be squashed thru lies to the public...but alas one article was not deleted...oops..

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

I've worked surveillance damn near my entire life. From ground level, (Recon), to Nuclear, Biological & Chemical and then PSYOP. I even hunt...LOL.

But it's the human factor that always screws things up. If some one isn't on the ball, and most of them aren't, things are missed.

Hell, we knew where Osama was years ahead of time and no one acted.

I think that it's the human factor at play here. Malaysia isn't being all to upfront with their data either after all.

Umm maybe its because osama is a fictional villian and the Actual bin laden family has made billions with the bush family in oil profits and other ventures??? Just sayin maybe that had something to do with it.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

There is material here about that info going though ACARS which was shutdown. That reporting system was not using satcom.

In thread here.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

There is material here about that info going though ACARS which was shutdown. That reporting system was not using satcom.

In thread here.

Im sorry why do you keep bringing up material which you never link to? What is your opinion? What are YOU trying to convey here in this thread? Please advise...Thanks.

GS

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join