It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO SUCH THING As a Dissapearing Plane in the 21st Century.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
That Georesonance company is saying they believe the plane is in the north Bay of Bengal.

www.cbsnews.com...

This new location is much closer to land, just 100 miles from Bangladesh, which along with nearby India is a major source of sea and air traffic. I can't imagine a plane crash being undetected, especially in the morning hours.

The images are quite interesting. But I'll believe it when I see it.

One thing I'd like to throw out there is the idea of some kind of decoy, whether another plane or spoofed signals and pings to throw people off the chase. There is a conspiracy theorist on Youtube who believes the MH370's twin is involved, and that the twin was actually sighted, not the 370 itself. (Apparently these planes are built in pairs.) There is a different theory every week but I've wondered about some similar types of scenarios.

Plane or it didnt happen=)

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: GeminiSky

No thanks. There are already people that know a lot more about the plane than I do that are doing that.

Most of those would be irrelevant anyway since they don't send position and aren't connected to the EHMS or ACARS.

Please? I think you know alot more than your letting on, this is no time to be modest! I haven't seen anyone list all the sensors on board that can report the planes location...we need your help! Dont leave us hanging here..

GS

IMO, Regardless of all sensors and ACARS etc info, the sat conn to grnd stn's are all thru Inmarsat mini m link.
Now if there is any problem with this link, the info simply doesn't get anywhere, whether RR or Malaysian airlines and what have you.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

No thanks. There are already people that know a lot more about the plane than I do that are doing that.

Most of those would be irrelevant anyway since they don't send position and aren't connected to the EHMS or ACARS.

Please? I think you know alot more than your letting on, this is no time to be modest! I haven't seen anyone list all the sensors on board that can report the planes location...we need your help! Dont leave us hanging here..

GS

IMO, Regardless of all sensors and ACARS etc info, the sat conn to grnd stn's are all thru Inmarsat mini m link.
Now if there is any problem with this link, the info simply doesn't get anywhere, whether RR or Malaysian airlines and what have you.

This is very interesting...so what you are saying is there is 1 link you can disable and the whole aircraft dissapears? All sensors and telemetry and communications simply shut down with the flick of 1 switch?

Would be very interested in hearing about this "Inmarsat mini m link"

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yes more or less. Unfortunately

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yes more or less. Unfortunately

Surely it cant be that simple? To disable an entire airliners comms thru one switch?

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I'm not completely positive, but I believe that the transponder and comms are all run through the same power bus. Shut that bus down, and you lose radios and transponder. Not sure which bus ACARS is on, but if its the same one, you lose all that.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'm not completely positive, but I believe that the transponder and comms are all run through the same power bus. Shut that bus down, and you lose radios and transponder. Not sure which bus ACARS is on, but if its the same one, you lose all that.

So is it a single power bus...or was it that single inmarsat comm link? Im confused..

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I believe that the Inmarsat link, as well as radios, and maybe the transponder run through one power bus.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I believe that the Inmarsat link, as well as radios, and maybe the transponder run through one power bus.

Do you really think thatch the case? Why would Boeing engineers design all the aircraft's comm systems to route thru ONE link?

If that ONE power bus went bad the whole plane would be paralyzed...what about back up systems, power buses, redundancy?

This one sounds far fetched..im sorry.

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I've seen some things that seem crazy to most people but made sense to the engineers.

A group of circuit breakers that are together on the panel get run to one bus, and you end up with a situation that could lead to something happening.

Power systems on aircraft are pretty robust though. You occasionally lose breakers, but to lose an entire bus is incredibly rare.

Like I said though, without reference books you can't get your hands on, I'm not positive on that.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I've seen some things that seem crazy to most people but made sense to the engineers.

A group of circuit breakers that are together on the panel get run to one bus, and you end up with a situation that could lead to something happening.

Power systems on aircraft are pretty robust though. You occasionally lose breakers, but to lose an entire bus is incredibly rare.

Like I said though, without reference books you can't get your hands on, I'm not positive on that.

Robust sounds about right...so either way this deactivation would have had to have been very very intentional..

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Robust sounds about right...so either way this deactivation would have had to have been very very intentional..

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

This one sounds far fetched..im sorry.

GS

See following from a B737 Pilot. He/She suspect that it can also be done on a B777.

As a B-737 pilot, I can tell you that ALL electrical components are wired into the electrical system to a specific electrical BUS. It would not be hard to determine which BUS(S) run power to the associated component and therefore knowing which circuit breaker(s) to pull. The ACARS that transmits our FOQA information can be disconnected on the BBJ I fly. I assume it can be done in the B-777.

Link

If you want to bounce questions off of Pilots with Boeing experience then try Metabunk. I've listed two Pilot members over there.

www.metabunk.org...

www.metabunk.org...

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

We dont know for sure...but it sounds plausible..

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

GS

Lol Fungi. You are running your own psyops, are you?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

GS

Lol Fungi. You are running your own psyops, are you?

I am a psyop=)
GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky I like your train of thought here.Its more 'enlightened" then most.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmicgypsy
a reply to: GeminiSky I like your train of thought here.Its more 'enlightened" then most.

why thank you kindly=)
GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

If you drive by a toll booth, and dont throw any money in, and there is no one physically watching the toll booth camera, do you think you wont be caught? Of-course not, because once no money is received, the camera is triggered, your license plate photographed and a violation notice is sent to your address on file ALL WITHOUT HUMAN INVOLVEMENT.

[...]

You greatly underestimate the ability of today's artificial surveillance intelligence.

GS

Not true. Actually, an old Gemini friend taught me the trick. Throw in a little change [not the full amount], feign outrage that the robot stole your money [for the cameras] throw in a bit more, throw your arms up in a manner that says 'Duck it!'

They get so many false alarms, that some can fall through the cracks.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Interesting things happening in the SCOTUS today.

EDIT: Urgh, not quite used to the reply/qoute post system around here, but this was in reference to your argument about the "all-seeing" eye of the toll booth, spitting out tickets without human input. Hunch is telling me that someone pulled the greatest caper of all time and we'll never know... It's a game changer, for sure.
edit on 4302014 by CloudsTasteMetallic because: improper coding for quote function.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

It's still possible to knock the power out accidentally. It's just rare for it to happen.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join